My First Year in College Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was woken up in the middle of the night by a drunk Austin not managing to get his key in the lock of the door. I moved away trying to not wake Steve up and opened to Austin who literally fell into my arms.

"Oh, Ty, you're here." Austin said, barely managing to stay still.

"Shhhh" I said. "You're drunk."

"I'm drunk oh yeah. And it's because of you!"

"What the fuck are you talking about now?!" I was trying to whisper, mindful of Steve.

"I was supposed to have sex tonight but I could not get it up for the girl! I had left all of my semen in your mouth this afternoon, twice! You ruined my date!" He semi laughed; I was horrified by what he just said.

Behind us, a lamp turned on.

Steve was looking at us as if he was about to puke. Austin, realizing his mistake, froze right there, as if he had just seen a ghost in my bed. In a way, he did, the ghost of my relationship.

Steve stood up shaking. "You got his cum. This afternoon. Twice!"

Neither Austin nor I say anything. What was there to say? Steve's eyes were tearing up and his hands were dangerously shaking...

"Steve..." I tried to speak but no other word would come up. The handsome Steve, star of the campus, fantastic wrestler, great lover, who had always been there for me was now standing in front of me, disgusted.

Austin tried to say something as well, but before he could form a word, Steve lost it and punched him, right in the nose. I shouted while trying to catch Austin who was drunkenly falling on the floor. I was shocked but Austin accepted the act of violence with a strange numbness. He did not even try to fight back.

Steve pushed us away and got out of the room.

In the corridor, I heard him slam the wall. "This jerk! I fucking loved this jerk!"

Janice and Luis got out of their room, woken up by the uproar. I could now hear Steve shouting at them in the middle of the corridor:

"Luis, you're sure you're not fucking with my boyfriend? Apparently, he has a lot of sexual needs! Just this afternoon, he got fucked by Austin. Twice!"

Janice came to our room and looked at Austin who was bleeding on our carpet, stoned, then she looked at me while Luis was trying to calm Steve down.

"Ty?" Asked Janice.

"It's true." I just said.

"That's messed up Ty. Steve loves you!"

I did not how many more disappointing looks I could take. Janice went back to Steve and Luis. I remained there. I had played with fire and everything had burnt down. I sat down next do Austin, gave him some tissues to fix his nose.

I guess that even after my coming-out, I had not learnt my lesson. My happiness was standing on a pile of lies and this time, I did not have any excuse for my behavior.

I started crying like a kid, Austin held me.

Good or bad, what goes around always comes back around, I thought. Maybe that's the other lesson you should take from my story.

****************************************

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter guys. Tyler thought he had everything figured out but it looks like he still has a lot to learn! :) As always, please share your feedback and comments, I love to read them. I will post the two finale installments of the story very soon. How do you think the story will end?

12