My First Year in Prison Ch. 12

Story Info
Tyler is unsure if he should listen to his brain or his dick.
6k words
4.64
8.7k
5

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is happily engaged when his life takes a turn. After a couple bad decisions, he ends up in California State's Prison. Surrounded by bad boys, hot guards, and a lot of testosterones, is Tyler going to manage to keep himself out of troubles? (Erotic Drama - sequel to My First Year in College).

************************

My First Year in Prison

Chapter 12: Listen to your heart.

It was for the best. Definitely.

Right?

I wanted Kurtis so bad but for once, I had listened to my brain instead of my dick!

How much was I regretting telling him that I was engaged, right in the middle of the action? To be frank, at first, I hated myself for it. I just could not believe that I had missed on this opportunity. It felt so fucking good being with Kurtis, touching him, worshipping his dick.

But ultimately, I did convince myself that it was for the best.

Griffin was coming back from his spiritual journey (or whatever he called it) in South America and was supposed to visit me the next Saturday. I knew that, at least, I could look at him in the eyes. I had played with fire but in the end, I had done the right thing. I had stayed faithful to my future husband.

If my request to reduce my time from 16 to 10 months were to accepted, that meant that I was nearly at the half point of my prison journey and both Griffin and I would see the end in sight. In a matter of less than six months, we could go back to our normal life.

Kurtis and I had a couple more awkward afternoons in the laundry room before he was transferred to kitchen's work. If the man was not much of a talker before, now, it was like he had been set on mute. I tried a shy "what's up?" to break the ice once, he mumbled "not much" and did not say another word.

Even Xander noticed that something was wrong as Kurtis would no longer come training with us. I deflected the question. I said that I had no idea what was going in Kurtis' mind, that he had always been a loner. But I knew that I was responsible. I had broken him! I had betrayed his trust right after he had shared the most intimate details of his life with me.

Needless to say, I was feeling very bad about that but I had to tell my truth. Once Kurtis learned that I was engaged with someone else, he put his big juicy dick right back in his pants and we were over.

Eventually, when Kurtis moved on to the kitchen, it was a relief for the both of us. The next day, I welcomed my new co-worker, Daddy Ray!

I was glad. I had always had a good relationship with him. He would often hang with us at dinner and during the evenings, going on and on about his wife Sabrina, and his two sons, Parker and Trevor. He was a good man. He was hot too.

From all this time in the prison, I realized that I had never seen him naked as he was always the first one to go shower at 6 am with a bunch of the much older inmates. Ray was weird this way, being friends with the "retirement club" of the prison as Xander was calling them.

As I was coming back to my cell, I ran into guard Falcon.

"Braxton, I was looking for you."

This could only mean one thing.

"Do I have another appointment with the warden?" I replied, a bit jaded.

As Griffin would be there in less than 24 hours, I did not feel great about having to service the warden right before seeing my fiancé. However, I had no idea of the consequences I could face if I were to refuse a meeting.

"Don't pretend you are not looking for these... mmm... appointments, Braxton. Follow me."

I did follow Falcon. At this point, I had massaged the warden's feet, rimmed his hairy ass and sucked his veiny dick at least eight, maybe nine times. What one more time could really change in my life?

As I would find out that day, a lot.

"You might have a little surprise this time." Falcon said with a weird smile on his face as we were walking through the same depressing grey corridors of the prison.

I did not like that attitude but I followed him in silence.

Before he knocked and made me enter, alone, in the office, Falcon checked multiple times that no one was nearby. I felt a strong stomach-ache, something different was definitely going on.

Indeed. I came in the office and experienced one of the greatest shocks of my life.

A beast, a huge mass of muscles was on the floor going up and down. It took me a few seconds to realize what was going on. The warden was lying on his carpet, and on top of him, a man twice his size, blond, was sitting on his dick! Not only sitting on it, fucking himself on the warden's tool!

He was not facing me but once the shock had passed, I recognized him. I knew his muscular body too fucking well. I was watching it almost every single night. I had fantasized about it countless of times.

What the hell was Ralph doing, impaling himself on the warden's cock?! And why was I called in his office to witness this?

I gasped and the warden looked towards me with a big grin. He was lying there like he was merely taking a nap but Ralph was moaning above him, fucking himself like a eager bottom in a porn movie.

Deen slapped Ralph's thighs and it was like a signal, he went even harder on his cock. I could not understand how the physics worked on that one! How come the bodybuilder was not crushing the warden's, sure fit, but slim body? It was also the first time that I ever saw the warden entirely in the nude. He was sweating a lot.

"Mmmmm... Yes, Daddy." Was saying Ralph.

What the actual fuck!?

The guy was fucking more pussies than anyone else in this prison! I fucking caught him watching lesbian porn dozens of times on his phone! When did he become that bitch, hungry for a cock to fill his hole?

"You like what you see?" The warden asked at my attention.

I nodded yes. I did not want to speak. I did not want Ralph to realize that I was watching. I could still leave and he would never know that I had been there. Of course, the warden did not see it that way.

Semi grunting from the pleasure he was receiving, he said:

"Son, I want you to look at our guest while you're fucking yourself."

"Yes, Daddy."

Ralph finally moved away from the warden's throbbing shaft and drops of precum could be seen dripping from his gaping pink asshole. Damn, his anus was stretched! Ralph then turned his immense body around. He had a sort of spasm when he saw me. It did not last long though. His face was red.

I instinctively looked at his dick, he was one the hungest guys of the prisons, I had seen him hard a lot, but right now, he was not. His fat meaty dick was limp as he sat back down on the warden, but this time, facing me as he was doing so. Jesus, he sat and took that dick deep in his ass as if it was the most normal thing in the world! The shaft went deep in his ass on the first go!

Ralph stared at me with a look of defiance, as if he was challenging me to say something. He did not have to worry about this, I was at a loss for words!

"Don't worry my son, Braxton here knows the rule. He knows that anything that happens in this office, stays within this office. Don't you, Braxton?"

"Yes... I... I know" I whispered, still very shocked by the sight before me.

Ralph was fucking himself again, moaning even louder but I could see that his face was expressionless.

He was not enjoying this. His filthy talk and grunting were all fake. Well, maybe some of the noise he was making from the pain of being pounded relentlessly were real, but he looked more like a bored Pornstar than anything else.

Only then, I got it. The phone, the fan, the arrangements with the guards, the conjugal visits with random girls when those were supposed to be reserved to married couples! It all made sense now.

Yes, Ralph was straight, but here, offering his hole to the most powerful man of the prison, he was working. He simply was not compensated with money but with other perks. Still, it seemed like a lot of work and concessions to make for one phone!

"I must say, Braxton, your friend here was not as enthusiastic as you were from the start. But see, how much he has learned now! See how he loved to fuck himself on my big gun."

"Yeah...." I replied, numb. Again, what the fuck could I say? It was so fucking hot and disturbing at the same time.

Ralph was sweating proficiently but he was still going at it. It was not that surprising; he was always the one to push himself the furthest during our work-out sessions. He had the same face now that he showed while doing heavy weights. Resilience, commitment, dedication, you name it.

During this time, warden Deen seemed determined to keep a casual conversation while he was fucking my friend's ass. He was sometimes stammering on words, a bit distracted by the pleasure he was getting, but he loved to make it look like it was the most natural thing in the world.

And now, I was wondering, what was he expecting of me?

I found out soon enough when after a few minutes of hard pounding, the warden and Ralph switched position and Ralph was now being fucked doggystyle.

"Braxton, take off your clothes. Don't be shy. Come closer to the action." Deen ordered.

I obliged. I could not look Ralph in the eyes, it was just too intimidating but a part of me definitely wanted to see more.

I got naked -- not the first time in this office -- and went to stand behind the warden. I could not help it; I was already hard at this point. Ralph noticed. I swear that he looked surprised by my state of arousal but again, he was being roughly fucked at the same time so it was hard to tell what he might think.

First, I was only asked to look, but then, I was asked to touch, to caress, and finally to suck.

Deen would let Ralph have a break, only for a few seconds though, and during this time, I was asked to suck the warden's dick coming straight out of Ralph's ass. I knelt down and grabbed the wet cock with my hand, I was shaking a bit, I then tried to deepthroat it but I gagged. Too much pressure maybe, I had already swallowed the entire thing before.

Right next to my face, I could see Ralph's hole winking at me as it was waiting for the dick to penetrate him again. The lengthy cock of the warden smelt and tasted like his ass. It made me even hornier.

After I had sufficiently lubed the warden's dick with my saliva, he put it back in Ralph's hole that he kept pounding. Now, I was only a few inches aways from the action and truly, I was mesmerized.

We played this dirty game for a few minutes until, without any warning, the warden held my face and pushed it straight into Ralph's ass crack. I heard him moaning: "Oh fuck!" And suddenly, I had my tongue deep inside his ass. It was purely instinctive. I could feel the precum deposited inside his hole. I was requested to lick it clean, I obliged. Why lie to you? Honestly, I just loved it!

"Son, ask you little friend to eat your ass!"

"Eat.... Please, eat my ass..." Mumbled Ralph.

"Ask him directly!" From what I could hear, my face smothered in Ralph's ass, the warden had just spat on his muscular back.

"EAT MY BIG MANLY ASS, TYLER!"

I knew that this was whole an act but my dick was getting even harder hearing this filthy talk. If it was possible, I buried myself further into Ralph's asshole, determined to complete my task and find his prostate with my tongue.

"That's my boys!" Exclaimed the warden who did not have to hold my head anymore.

Warden Deen was putting his right foot alternatively on my face and on Ralph's ass as I was taking care of it. Once I got out of there -- I was choking myself and I needed to breathe -- the warden literally pulled me to his face and French kissed me.

"THE FUCKING TASTE OF HIS ASS IN YOUR MOUTH. MMMM."

The warden was out of himself and visibly fighting not to cum.

He paced around his office, trying to calm down and went to sit on his chair. He was naked, sweating. Actually, he was beautiful. His dick was leaving hints of precum on his hairy, not so well defined, abs. He had decided to take a small break. He just looked at us, merely jerking off at this point.

"Suck him off." He commanded.

I positioned myself on my knees, genuinely aroused by the prospect of sucking Ralph's huge cock. Would I be able to take it all in my throat? I was so ready to try... but I had misunderstood the instructions.

"No, the other way around." Stated the warden.

Ralph and I looked at each other and for the first time, there was a glimpse of sincere concern in both on our eyes.

After a split second when we were both dumbfounded, Ralph said calmly:

"Just stand-up Ty, I'll give you a blow job."

Oh my god. This was actually going to happen?! The alpha straight muscle God of district 2 was about to suck my dick!

I could tell you this was all wrong, that I tried to find a way around it, but who would I be kidding? The truth is, my dick was throbbing and literally dripping of excitement and Ralph could clearly see it.

He must have figured that I would actually love that. But he still wanted to go through with it. Compensation from the warden must have been fucking great or I had misread all the signs of Ralph being secretly bisexual?

Ralph knelt before me and swallowed my hard cock in one go. I had to use all of my willpower not to cum right at this instant. Jesus, this man was sucking like a pro! The warden had trained him so well.

He buried his nose in my pubes and licked my balls. He spat on my dick and licked the edge. He was doing everything right and I was precumming a ton on his warm tongue. He then went back and forth at a steady rhythm. Instinctively, I put my hands behind his head to guide him, and he kept going, grabbing my ass to keep his balance. To this day, it was one of the best blowjobs I had ever had and it was coming from a straight guy! Who knew?!

The gagging noises were making me very horny and I knew I was about to explode. Would I dare to explode in Ralph's hungry mouth?

The warden that I could see on the corner on my eyes was like a child discovering his gifts under the tree on Christmas's morning. He was literally grunting like a mad dog as he was jerking off, he seemed in a state of trance.

Sometimes though, a look of concern would replace this pure moment of lust when he would glance at the clock on the wall. We were running out of time.

"KISS!" The warden hastily said.

Wow, this was something else. Somehow, sucking or fucking were one thing, but kissing another dude had a whole other meaning, especially in prison. Who could say "no homo" after tonguing another guy?

Ralph could certainly not... I did not have time to gather that thought that Ralph was grabbing my neck and inserting his wet tongue in my throat. I was feeling the taste of my cock in my mouth, my own precum was sliding down on my chin.

Right there, my dick exploded.

For the first time, Ralph backed out a little, surprised. But it was too late, I had already covered his thighs and lower abs with volleys of thick white cum. I had ejaculated without even touching my dick. I was just too fucking turned-on.

It made Deen laugh.

"Looks like Braxton was horny today! Come here, my boys, let's finish me off, I want both of you working on my dick at the same time."

Ralph took a quick look at my cum dripping from his inner thighs and knelt down to crawl towards his master. I followed.

A second later, our two mouths were sliding on each side of the warden's shaft and Ralph was kissing me when we reached the dickhead. "Kissing" might not be the right word here, Ralph was rather licking my face and spitting in my mouth. We did not have to do much, a few back and forth were enough for the warden to explode in both of our mouths. Dinner was served.

Ralph kissed me again, swapping the cum and spitting some more on my face.

How did I share my room with this Hunk for more than four months without noticing this side of him?

Once the moment had passed, the warden made us dressed up fast, we had gone over the time limit he had set up for himself, and we were practically thrown away of this office. Falcon, with the best satisfied look on his face, brought us back together to our cell. Fernando and Xander were not there. I was walking like a zombie, stunned.

I tried to think of what to say next, it was so surreal that I did not know where to start. Ralph simplified things for me.

"I don't care that you're a fag but if you say a single word about this to anyone, we are no longer friends, Braxton. And I'm telling you, you don't want that."

"Ralph... I... I won't say a thing."

He climbed on the top bunk bed and looked at the Pornstars on his wall. Women of course.

"I'm no fag." He said after a while. "I just know what to do to get out of here, fast."

"I don't judge Ralph, I really don't..."

My reaction seemed to calm him down a bit.

"Do you know why I got locked up in here?" He asked.

"No..."

"I was running a website. Hookers. All my girls loved their jobs and I was making sure the men did not go too hard on them. It was a good gid and I was a fair boss. But one fucking bitch had to complain to the authorities. I was at the head of the network, they said. Sex trafficking! That's bullshit. We are living in a capitalist world and sex is one of our most valuable assets. I know that. Deen knows that. Society just pretends not to see that."

So, the pimp had become the whore, I thought.

"America has always had an issue with sex. I don't. I was a shrink; I've seen it all." I smiled at Ralph. Most of all, I wanted to avoid any conflict with him.

He looked at me seriously.

"Listen, I made a deal with Deen. I should get out of here two years before my time. He also promised to make my life in here more bearable. For me, sex is nothing, just a service you provide to someone else, either because you both want it, either because you want to get something out of it."

"I mean, good for you Ralph if you can get out of here, fast. Really."

He grinned at me.

"I had a feeling you were servicing the warden too. Falcon had made it quite clear to me when I talked with him. But I thought this was a one-time thing. What do you get out of this?"

"I guess I have some leverage on the warden if anything should go wrong in here."

"Hum..." He said, a bit perplex. "You really did seem to enjoy this A LOT earlier, you freak." He smiled at me.

I was about to respond but Xander came into the room.

For once, Ralph and I would lie to him.

That night, when Ralph masturbated as he always did, I did not try to hide that I was watching. I figured, what was the point? He cummed on his bed and, maybe as a revenge for what I did to him earlier, he scooped some cum with his hand and threw it on my face. I just smiled and licked it off.

Ralph sighed but had a light smile on his face. He had the ultimate proof that I was a freak now.

My night was agitated, Ralph, the warden, Griffin, Kurtis and the others were haunting my dreams, or maybe those were nightmares. Griffin was there, watching me suck Ralph's huge dick. He did not mind though but then we were at our wedding, and Kurtis stood up to stop the ceremony, Griffin got very angry. Or was it Will? And his damn snake tattoo, running around naked during our wedding reception?

I punched Will in the face but then, he turned into Frenchy, and then into Glenn. Glenn was following me, begging me for a chance to suck my cock. I did not want to let him! I kept on telling him, only Austin was allowed to do so! Griffin and Kurtis were back but I was holding my Garuto's books: "Only Austin can fuck me!"

They keep trying to convince me to have sex with them, but I could only repeat what I said before. I only wanted Austin!

"ONLY AUSTIN!" I shouted in the dark, wakening up Fernando besides me, who for once, stopped snoring and threw his dirty underwear at my face.

"Shut up man." He grunted.

12