All Comments on 'My First Year in Prison Ch. 12'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, it's not like we didn't know this would happen between Tyler and Griffin. Still, I've got mixed feeling about the way it happened. This was kind of like getting a Dear John letter or even kicking a guy when he's down. I'm also a little surprised that Ryan and Asten thought it was necessary to do a tell all to Griffin. But in the end, I guess this will make it easier for Tyler while he's still locked up. As usual, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, can't wait to see where it goes with Kurtis. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The relationship between Ty and Griffin was never going to last - that had been very obvious. The line about “I could see my fiancée and feel right about not being unfaithful to him” was a huge laugh. Not sure what Tyler’s definition of unfaithful is, but in these five months, Tyler had sexual contact with the warden, Frenchy, Big Pepe, Kurtis and Ralph - and maybe I’m forgetting some. Seems entirely unfaithful to me. Tyler needs to be honest with himself and those he is close to. He lies so much that he seems convinced himself that he’s telling the truth. While it sucked (literally) that Kurtis was getting blown by Glenn - what did Ty expect? That Kurtis was just pining away for him after he dropped the big engagement bomb on him (while Ty had been sucking his dick!). It’s clear that Kurtis was hurt and mad at Ty. Eager to see what happens next.

BiWoodyBiWoodyalmost 2 years ago

It is sad that this is happening to Tyler but can see why. Looking forward to seeing how Tyler gets on whilst he is incarcerated.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not sure Tyler has a heart to shatter into pieces, hilarious considering how willing he uis to cheat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.