My First Year in Prison Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that I must have a lot of spit and precum in my mouth because bubbles came out of my mouth when I smiled back at him. I spat back on his dick and I continued my deepthroat. This time, I managed to swallow it all. It felt like I hit the jackpot when my nose buried itself in his thick pubes.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck…” He was mumbling incoherently on top of me.

Then, at one point, he grabbed my hair and got me away from his tool. I wanted more but he could not handle it anymore. He pushed me on Fernando’s bed and started sucking me. Just the nipple play had sent me to the edge, so his big juicy lips going on my dick. I knew I would not last long. Seeing that hot alpha guy on his knees for me, just that, it would have been enough to make me cum!

I tried to think of depressing things. Shit, I had a lot to think about! Death, drama, trauma! But nothing did the trick, Kurtis was too good with working his tongue on me.
But I had a plan to last longer. He could fest on something else.

I moved myself further against the wall and put my legs up in the hair.

He had a devilish look in his eyes when my tight anus winked at him. Just a natural reaction. Probably my hole had recognized his master.

“Eat me.” I ordered. I hoped Kurtis was as hungry as I was.

I did not have to repeat myself; his wet tongue was already buried deep in my hole. I let go of a loud moan. People would hear it. Fuck them. I was in a bliss; Kurtis was eating my ass.

When I looked down, I saw he was stroking his dick at the same time, he looked in trance. His tongue was fully inside of me, looking for my prostate, searching everywhere in my hole. I put my hands behind his head to bury him further more inside of me. Maybe it was too much, too dirty, but I was no longer there, pleasure had replaced all other thoughts, fears, concerns, desires in my brain. All I wanted was more of Kurtis.

He spat in my ass and then kissed me. He was still breathing!

“How does your ass taste?” He asked.

“Perfect.” I replied. “Kurtis… Don’t cum.”

“I cannot hold it any more, babe.” First time he was calling me babe. My heart jumped in my chest.

“I need you to fuck me. I want to feel you inside of me. All of you.”

“Oh shit.” His dick reacted to these words and he had to take some deep breaths. My dick reacted too. I wanted that so bad.

Poor Fernando, we were messing up his bed with our sweat and precum. Like we had the same thought, Kurtis went back to my bed. I was ready to lie down on my stomach or on my back to let him fuck me, but he sat back again.

“Lube it with your mouth.” He requested.

I happily obliged.

This time, he grabbed me by the hair from the start and guided me towards his balls, shaft and then, made me swallowed his entire cock. It was really rough now; he was holding my head and face fucked me. No matter how much I was choking, he kept going. Only when I was starting to panic, he let me breathe again.

“Too much?” He asked.

“Again.” I begged.

I deepthroated him like this for a few minutes until his dick was fully wet. Who does not enjoy a good skull-fuck from time to time? I would have wished nothing more than to fully impale myself, sitting on his stick, but the fact that we were on a bunk bed preventing me from doing so. Prison sucked sometimes!

Instead, I turned around, my ass was facing him while I was standing up, and he moved forward to lodge his dick in my ass-crack.

“You want me to fuck you?”

“Please… Fuck me.”

Again, I could barely finish my sentence, his dickhead was already penetrating my hole. Fuck, even the top of his dick was large. He was about to fuck me raw and my dick was licking tons of precum at that thought. Just a touch and I would explode. He did not go fully in me at first, he was right to take his time, it hurt like hell. But every time pain was turning into pleasure, he would go further in me, inch after inch.

Until we made it and he was deep in me. His more than 8 inches, I felt his balls tapping against me. I was in heaven.

“You’re good?”

“More than good.” I responded, in a daze. It was hurting so bad but it felt so damn good at the same time.

He pushed me on the floor, it was dirty but I did not mind. He started to really pound me there, doggystyle.

“Aaaaaah” I shouted.

He put his hands on my mouth to make me shut up. I moaned in silent. But we were making tons of noise anyway, his balls fapping against my lower ass-crack. I felt his sweat pouring on my back. I would drink it all if I could.

Then he put one of his hands on my cock. He stroked it. Only a few times. I tried to tell him to stop but he would not, and to be fair, I did not actually want him to stop. I unloaded more than 40 days of sperm in his hands and on the floor while he was fucking me. The orgasm lasted for a full minute. It was the craziest thing I had ever felt in my life, like I was expulsing gallons of thick white cum.

I thought I was about to pass out and I was literally shocked by the amount of jizz I had just got out of my balls.

“Jeez, babe.” Kurtis moaned, probably shocked as well.

A few seconds later, I felt a crazy amount of cum pouring in my hole. Kurtis had bred me.

His orgasm lasted as well and all along, he stayed deep inside of me. When he got out of my ass, his dick had become limp, dripping with cum. In a finale moment of lust, I licked and swallowed it. He smiled. He kissed me again and we swapped cum in our mouths. We were both naked, sweating, jizz was everywhere.

I cannot imagine what would have happened if Fernando had come back in his cell, right at this moment. Thankfully, no one came (well, besides our two cocks!).

It was probably one of the best sex encounters I had in my entire life. I had found my cure to depression.

Acceptance.

A couple days later, I was back in bed with Kurtis. We were in his cell this time. He was sharing it with freaking Frenchy and two black guys who had arrived in the prison recently.

Again, we did not care about people seeing us. Kurtis had always been respected inside the prison and well, Frenchy knew what I could do if needed to defend myself!

I had been thinking of some stuff for a while and it was time to share them with Kurtis.

“Xander is dead. They are all dead.” I whispered to my lover.

“I know, babe.” He said, while still caressing my hair. He probably thought I was going mental again. But no, I had finally found some clarity.

“Going after the prison’s system won’t bring them back. I know that.” I stated, referring to what he had said to me once.

“Yes, babe. There is no need to fight anymore.”

“No, Kurtis. What I mean it, this is not why we should do it. What’s happening in here is not ok. I’m not talking about the shooting. I’m talking about the untrained guards, the sadistic and pervert ones, the corrupted system. I’m done seeing things which are so wrong and shutting up.”

“Ty…”

“Kurtis, I want to fight back.”

He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep on his chest. If I had something to fight for, I had something to live for, this was my path towards hope and acceptance.

*********************

Five more chapters to go. I hope you are all ready for the finale arc of the story! As always, please share your comments and feedback.

12