All Comments on 'My First Year in Prison Ch. 24'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this series. Maybe Kurtis and Martin will get together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect ❤️ I wait for another stories like My first year with Austin and Martin adventures!🔥 Good Job Thomas Lodge 💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was really rooting for Kurtis but… The way you wrote the story so endearing as they woke up in each other’s arms. The comment about being done with writing for the evening and Tyler going to bed with his husband is so thought provoking. I’d really like to hear how things matured for Austin and Tyler although I know it may not be a 24 chapters series. Also you mentioned some things about Ryan and that may be nice to hear about him here on literotica, if even at least have some glimpses as we hear about Austin‘s love story. I’d really like to know how Kurtis does, not just in a romantic way but how he’s getting settled in society, reconnecting with his family and Ty, and controlling his impulsivity. He’s a great guy and Tyler really cared about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! A huge yes to the next chapter about the first year with Austin. I admit I’m disappointed that he didn’t choose Kurtis. Imo, Austin has a lot to prove to make it clear he is as committed to Ty as a life partner as Kurtis was.

LebluesummerLebluesummerover 1 year ago

Wait... Even if Tyler & Austin became boyfriend. You didn't mention if they got married.

Anyway, I was hoping a polyamory relationship.

Can't wait for the contunuation and spinoff stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is probably the only way this could have ended sensibly. It's always been Austin since chapter #1 of "My first Year in College". Most of the wrong turns in Tyler's life probably wouldn't have been made if the two of them had been able to make a go of it together in the beginning. I felt a little sorry for Kurtis though, but he seemed like a stand-up kind of guy who handled the situation with class. The relationship of two ex-cons would have been a difficult one to make work anyway, with all of the extra problems they'd have had to face. I think what I mostly take away from this story is that all the formal education in the world doesn't give you common sense or maturity. I liked that you gave Tyler a lot more of both with this ending. And finally, a happy ending coming from Thomas Lodge, who would have thought that would happen! MLF

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Disappointed Ty didn't chose Kurtis but looking forward to reading his story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Phenomenal writing! I enjoyed every chapter and looked forward to every next chapter. I too was on the Kurtis camp but thought you did a beautiful job of getting all of us to cheer on Tyler and Austin’s future. Keep up the good work.

Ardent12358Ardent12358over 1 year ago

I would love to read my first year with Austin! Or maybe my first year of marriage! Thank for the great story!!!

WMLA44WMLA44over 1 year ago

Thanks it was a very nice story! Very well done. I was hoping for a Throuple, but either would have been fine. The worst would have been everyone went their separate ways.

BiWoodyBiWoodyover 1 year ago

I have absolutely loved this series and yes I would love to hear about my first year with Austin. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thank you for this beautiful story.

It was sublime from beginning to end, I devoured it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what another fantastic story Thomas! Once again I loved the twist and turns and the depth of the story a great follow up to my first year in college! Looking forward to reading your next work! Totally gripped 😁👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice one!! I teared up so much in this chapter more than the chapter where Xander died, but I love it!! Can't wait for the book 3..I am hoping that they got married together, because you gave us "Husband" pinched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thomas, you are a very great author. Of course, as I wrote earlier, my choice was Kurtis, but I am not Tyler. :)

decrooney64decrooney64about 1 year ago

This was amazing! I can't even describe how emotional I got reading this. Such a perfect ending to this chapter. I can't wait to see what Tyler and Austin get up to next!! Thank you for making me feel a rollercoaster of emotions reading this, don't ever stop writing. Your work is amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a fantastic author!!

I was kinda hoping for a poly situation when Tyler found Austin and Kurtis in the same room but I still like the ending.

You should definitely do some more writings here about these characters, I love them!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Tyler didn’t deserve Kurtis!

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories16 days ago

I bow to you! I lived every word of this story. I read this in April of 2024 and I wish I could have found your writing and books sooner. But this way I don’t have to bite my nails waiting for the next chapter to be published. I too am glad you chose Austin. I did love Kurtis, but there was just something about Austin that I didn’t want their story to end. I know move on to the next story between Austin and Ty and I pray they stay together for ever! I guess I’m just a true romantic. You gotta keep us readers happy after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES