My First Year in Prison Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did too. Quite literally that day..."

He smiled. I did not have to say more. Kurtis was perfect. He was gorgeous, level-headed, patient and smart. He literally had nothing working against him except for the fact that he was not Austin.

"Listen Ty, I have to work some things up. I gotta find a good shrink." He winked at me. "And I gotta see my parents. Once I have worked on these important steps, maybe I can find a guy, in the meantime, I hope we can still have some sort of a relationship. I would hate for us to become strangers."

"I hope so too."

I stood up. I remembered that I was still naked and that felt weird. I was still a bit drunk too and my head started to ache.

"Last night was...."

"Amazing." He said, finishing my sentence.

I felt a huge relief knowing he was not feeling bad about it. The latest thing that I wanted was to use him. I had really gone up to his room to break up with him and we ended-up... well... you know.

"Take care of you, Kurtis." I said, hugging him.

"Take care of you, Ty. And good luck with that one."

I looked at Austin, still snoring peacefully.

"Yeah. I wonder what this will become." I replied while Kurtis opened the door.

"And please, do not sleep with your shrink, that's just a terrible idea!"

He winked at me and left the room. That is the last thing I said to him in years.

We reconnected later in life and became good friends but for a few years, we stopped seeing each other. I learnt through social media that Kurtis had found a boyfriend (not his shrink!) and I did not want to hurt Austin, chatting with an ex.

As it turned out, Austin as a boyfriend could be quite jealous.

Oh yes! I guess that I should mention this before wrapping up this story! Austin did actually become my boyfriend!

Austin woke up at noon and we were both naked in each other's arms.

"Hi babe." I said when he opened his eyes.

"Hi babe." He said back before kissing me. It felt so natural. He had a quick movement of panic looking around the room: "Where's Kurtis?"

"He left."

"Why?"

"Come on Austin, you know that I would choose room 403. Kurtis knew it as well. It had to be you. It has always been you."

Austin smiled. He had teary eyes.

"I sincerely did not know. After all these years and everything..."

I kissed him.

"Let's give it a try. Like you said yesterday. All we can do is to try to make this work. And if we can find some sort of happiness, then we will have achieved something."

From this point on, Austin and I were no longer friends but we had still a long way to go before becoming boyfriends.

Let's be real here, life is not a fairy tell.

The next day, my ass was hurting from all the fucking that we had, and we went on a very long road trip to go see my parents and my brother's family. We were both really hungover and I was nervous during the entire ride. Also, I was just out of prison and readjusting to real life is not as easy as one might think.

Despite everything, the passion was definitely there. Austin and I could not keep our hands away from each other for more than a minute, to take a bite or because he needed to focus on the road ahead. I was holding his thigh the entire ride.

We had planned to stop by a friend from college while driving up to the East Coast. I had not seen Martin in ten years, well apart from his appearances on TV, but Austin had kept in touch with him.

Martin had gone to the West Coast to pursue a "career" in reality tv, things had gone mildly. He did get in a show where the whole purpose was for the candidates to have sex with each other to make sure they were compatible.

They had supposed sex experts and scientific on set to validate the experience.

Frankly, it was more porn than reality tv, if there is any difference between the two these days.

Quite unexpectedly after that short-lived fame, Martin had met a Christian girl and had started a new life with his wife in a small community in the countryside. When we arrived there, I knew that this would not be a very gay friendly place and I kept my distance with Austin.

It was just a small halt, mid-through our trip. Christie, Martin's wife, opened the door and welcomed us with homemade muffins, just out of the oven. Damn, we were really adults now...

Martin was not there so we entertained the conversation with Christie. To be honest, the woman was hot, - even my gay eyes could see that -- but she was quite boring. Martin had also warned us not to say anything about the fact that I was just coming out of prison so it felt pretty pointless to discuss recent events and the past year.

Martin joined us about half an hour later, wearing some dirty work clothes.

"Sorry guys, just came back from work. You think you can still hug me looking like this?"

He was looking hot as fuck and I definitely would hug him. If Martin was already looking older than the other students when we were in college, just like a great wine, he had aged nicely into what I would call a hot daddy. He seemed hairier and bulkier than before. The soot on his grey tank top made him look even sexier.

We exchanged a few words before he went to take a shower, taking off his overalls and tank-top while chatting with us. Thanks God, his sudden turn to Jesus Christ did not make him shy nor modest!

Reconnecting with Martin was nice, crazy how much people can change. He did not get what he wanted in life through dating easy girls and dabbling into the media and entertainment world, so he went the complete opposite direction.

Still, he was letting some things slide through small comments or reactions and I could tell that, deep down, he was the same Martin, probably still obsessed with sloppy blowjobs and rough sex.

However, the most striking moment of that day was when Austin held my hand while we were talking. Right there, sitting in the couch in the middle of the living room, he casually took my hand and caressed it tenderly. Martin made a weird face, his wife looked super uncomfortable and even left the room, but Austin did not budge.

I was very overwhelmed and touched, I think I could have cried.

Neither of us commented on the situation.

Only when we left about an hour later, Martin walked us back to Austin's car and asked:

"Guys... You two are together?"

We could tell he was wrecking his brain around this and was dying to know.

"Something like that." Austin replied, looking at me for confirmation.

"Yeah, something like that." I could not find a better way to express what we were.

Martin turned to Austin. He seemed perplex.

"Oh. I just did not know you were... well, gay. Or bi."

"Neither did I. But Martin, don't you think heteronormativity is a bit outdated?"

Austin replied with a smirk.

Martin got a bit red. His voice turned into a whisper and I had to concentrate to hear it.

"Actually guys... I kinda do think so as well!"

"What?" I asked, eager to know more. His cheeky eyes were saying a lot.

Martin simply winked at us and returned to his home, waving his hand at his neighbour. Another hot daddy, I thought, looking at the man in the court yard, next door. We would not know more about Martin's mysterious comment.*

The rest of the trip took us longer than expected.

Austin and I kept on taking breaks to have various sorts of (mostly outdoor) sex. It was like we had always known each other but at the same time, I was discovering a whole new person. Meaning, we had a lot of things to try and a lot of sexual tension to release!

We arrived at my brother's place a day later than anticipated, and that time, Austin and I presented ourselves as a couple right away. Mallory was super welcoming as usual and did not look like a woman who had given birth to her third child only a couple months prior. Ryan seemed overwhelmed but happy.

I met my nephew for the first time and was quite moved by how much the twins had grown since I had last saw them.

I stayed there a couple of weeks, trying to help as much as I could with the house chores and the kids, while Austin left after only a few days to finish things for work before moving to Los Angeles. It was now obvious that I would follow him there even though we had not put any label on our relationship yet.

Ryan was worried for me. I was worried too. The bubble Austin and I were living in could burst at any moment. I was aware that this could easily not work, but as I told my big brother, if there were a slight chance for our relationship to work, I could not miss on the opportunity.

I did end up moving with Austin and contrary to the initial plan, we chose a single bedroom's place. Austin surprised me with a little sign on the door of our room that said: "room 403". Perfect throwback.

Is that what happiness felt like?

As for my job, I started to really get serious about writing at that point. But I had to find another gig to get some money until I could, someday, publish a novel.

Remember how Ralph was thinking about opening an Onlyfans page with his girlfriend? Well, sadly for him, things did not last with "Busty-Girl" Mia, but Ralph ended up making tons of money with his page. The ex-con bodybuilder with a 9 inches cock and a big juicy ass was a hit! Who would have thought?

Soon, he reached out to me as his "only gay friend" to give him pointers on the sort of content he should post and this quickly turned into me, managing his page and his various opportunities in porn.

Ralph was not great with understanding how to reach an audience of gay males while I was becoming quite the expert at it. By the end of my first month out of prison, I was managing his Onlyfans page and porn career professionally.

I could tell you a lot of things about my "job" alongside Ralph in the porn business, my first year spent with Austin in Los Angeles, or even those couple of weeks I spent at my brother's place, but I guess these will be for another day and another story.

As for now, I think I will leave you with that.

The year I spent in prison was undoubtfully the worst year in my life. It was scary, stressful and I made so many mistakes on so many levels that years later, they still keep me up at night.

I have no idea how I turned out so lucky that Ryan, Janice and Austin stuck up with me during that time, and that I was brought to a cell with such amazing people as Xander and Ralph. But thanks to all of them, I did grow into a person that I can actually respect.

Not saying that I would have suddenly turned into a wise and balanced human being, - trust me, I had and I still have is a lot of work to do in that department -, but I had found out that there was this light, this fight, this bravery inside of me that I never knew was there before.

From the moment I set foot outside of the prison, I could no longer pretend that I was the awkward and nerdy Tyler, unable to stand for himself. I had gone through some stuff and I had survived, more than that, I had carried my voice loud and clear and own up to who I was. I could be proud of that.

As I am writing this, I am thinking of warden Deen. That fucking asshole was the first person I have ever admitted to that I was seeing myself as a writer.

Well, my dear warden, I hope you have enjoyed reading this book from prison!

To all of my other readers, I have no idea if I will ever come back to tell the rest of my story, or rather stories. There are a lot of adventures I could tell but if this is the last you read of me, know that I am grateful for the time you spent on my side, being invested in my journey.

I will put down my pen now, at least, for the time being, and go join my husband in our bed. He is waiting for me and I definitely need some cuddling.

[THE END]

*If you keep on reading my stories, you might meet Martin again and learn more about his new life!

***********

And that's a wrap, guys!

As mentioned, I had let my readers decide of the ending for this one. I am glad they chose Austin although I was also rooting for Kurtis. I hope #teamKurtis won't be too disappointed! I don't exclude writing a story with Kurtis as the main character some day.

Please send me your feedback, I love to know your thoughts! Don't be too harsh though, I have put a lot of work and heart (and sexual fantasies!) in this story! ;)

I have written My First Year in College in 2021, My First Year in Prison in 2022, shoud I write My First Year with Austin in 2023?

12