My First Year with Austin Ch. 08

Story Info
Tyler's brother comes to visit...
5k words
4.69
4.2k
0

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 8: Brotherly Bond (Part II)

Welcoming Ryan home was a breath of fresh air.

I needed some distraction from Austin's absence and Ryan definitely needed some time off, away from the kids.

He appeared on my doorstep, all sweaty from his trip, wearing a summer blue shirt with short sleeves, and some light brown shorts. My brother looked handsome as always.

"Good to see you, bro." He said, hugging me.

He smelt nice, - no cologne -, a pure male scent.

"Looks like you're getting bigger every time I see you." I told him.

"The gym in the garage is the only place where the kids are not allowed. Do the math!" He replied with his usual smirk.

Do not get this wrong, Ryan adores his kids but being an accomplished surgeon and having three boys at home, including twins and a new-born, does take a lot of energy -- and patience - from you.

I, for one, was glad that he was releasing some of the pressure working-out.

Ryan looked fitter than he had ever been.

"Make yourself at home, Austin is not back yet so I'll take the couch tonight."

"Non-sense. Keep your bed Ty, it must be reeking with gay sex anyway!"

"Well, if you think we don't have sex on the couch..."

I replied, feeling cheeky.

"Oh boy... TMI, Ty! That's my own fault for going there I guess."

It was nice that Ryan and I had come to a place where we could joke about our sex life, well, mine.

If you have read the previous stories I have written, you know that Ryan has always been very supportive of me coming out, and being myself.

But I acted dumb, really dumb. When I was 18 and still in the closet, I catfished him. I am not even too sure why... I was horny as fuck, I was bored with porn, he was posting hot pictures of himself on a secret Instagram account.

We never talked about it but I knew that Ryan had found-out and since then, things had been awkward.

Thankfully, when I needed him in prison, Ryan was the first one there, doing everything he could to help me out. In a weird way, the year I spent locked-up helped us reconnecting.

And now, more than ten years had passed since I had made my brother fingered himself on camera. Water under the bridge, as we say.

Anyway, Ryan clearly was no longer feeling uncomfortable around me.

He had never been shy or modest -- the guy basically lives naked anytime he has the chance -- and once again, he was proving himself to be quite the exhibitionist.

When he bent over to pick up his stuff and throw them on the couch, I realized that he was wearing a pair of grey jockstraps underneath his shorts. I recognized the straps.

He was still wearing those then...

"So, Austin is still with his mom?" He asked.

"Yeah..."

"Do you know more? It's been like a week, right?"

"A week, yes... And no, I don't really know much. He just tells me not to worry."

"That's always helpful advice... I won't say anything so you can imagine the worst possible outcomes by yourself, but don't worry!" Ryan rolled his eyes.

I thought that he really liked Austin but Ryan would always act like the protective older brother with me.

Consequently, right now, he was not really a fan of my boyfriend.

"Austin told me that he should be home soon, so I'm sure you'll see him before you leave. Do you want to go grab something to eat for lunch or would you rather rest a little before doing anything?"

Ryan was already lying on the couch. His shirt was slightly rolled up, revealing his happy trail.

"If I close my eyes now, I'll sleep all afternoon. Let's go to the beach instead, I'd rather work on my tan while I rest."

"Sure. Let me grab my bathing suit and some stuff. Do you wanna change now?"

"Nah. I'll change at the beach; I'll just prepare a bag with my speedos and a towel if you can lend me one."

I tried not to think too much about my Adonis brother wandering around in tight speedos. I had an instant flashback of the type of pictures Ryan used to share on his alternative social media account.

I would find out soon enough that his exhibitionist side was far from being contained!

Half an hour later, we were eating some crepes in a small restaurant near the beach.

I told Ryan about my new job at the Man Cave, and I admitted for the first time that I was thinking about writing a book. He thought that it was a good idea.

I really was lucky to have him, I could not have wished for a more supportive big brother.

He shared that things were complicated with Mallory since Noah was born. It was unusual for him to show some vulnerability, he was always so collected and confident. Main issue was: his wife has apparently lost her libido.

"Was not it the same thing when the twins were born?"

"To be honest, I'm not so sure. It was more than eight years ago... There was definitely a time when we did not have sex, it lasted for a while that is true, but we were crazy busy with two babies at home, we were younger too. It feels different now, like, she just does not want it. I mean, like, she does not want me."

I felt for him.

But who would not want my brother? He was the perfect human specimen.

"Being pregnant and giving birth mess up with your hormones, give her some time. It's been less than five months."

"Almost a full year if you count the time when she was pregnant..."

I had never seen this side of Ryan, sexually frustrated.

"Her body has gone through a lot." I pointed out, as if he did not know that.

"Sorry. I know that I should be more understanding. I must sound like a real jerk." He spoke.

"Not at all. And you can talk to me about anything. It's not like I could be judgemental about your sex life."

"Just to be clear, I did not cheat on her or anything."

He bit into his crepe. He had whipped cream all around his mouth.

I smiled at him.

"Well, that's good, don't cheat on her. But maybe, talk to her."

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I think the few days apart will do us some good. We'll see how we are doing when I'm back."

He checked a girl walking by. Big ass. Big breast.

Damn it, he was horny!

"Eyes on the food!" I scolded.

He laughed.

"I did not cheat but I did not go blind either!"

We walked towards the beach eating an ice cream. I had plans to go back to the East Coast for a college reunion the following month and I promised I would go visit the kids during that time.

"You'll come to the house with Austin?"

"Yes. I mean... I assume that he'll be there." I was not convinced.

The topic was sensitive, Ryan let it go.

I proposed to stop at several places to lie our towels in the sand but apparently, my brother had a specific idea in mind.

We kept on walking on the shore until we reached the only gay semi-nude beach of Los Angeles. Only there, he decided it was the perfect place to work on his tan.

"Really, Ryan? Here?"

I looked around us, two black dudes were walking around, their big cocks dangling between their legs. One of the dudes was sporting a good semi.

"Why not?"

Ryan was already taking his shirt and his shorts off.

"You're trying to prove something to me here?"

"What?"

"I don't know, that you're an ally for the LGBT community or something? That you support my way of life?" I made quotation marks with my fingers.

He bursted out laughing.

"I just don't want to be tempted by a hottie and there are only men around. Besides, I like it here."

"Wait. You've already been here?"

He winked at me.

"Don't you dare thinking that you know all of your big brother's secrets!"

I was quite straddled, by what he was telling me, but also by the fact that he was now only wearing his grey jockstraps in a middle of the gay friendly beach.

Both the views from the front with the patches of hair coming out of the (filled) pouch, and from the back with his hairy bubble butt exposed were quite something.

I know I should not fantasise about my brother and trust me; I would never actually do anything with him, but God damn it, he was hot as fuck!

His body was a bit broader than before and at 35, he was showing his first hints of pepper and salt hair.

The "daddy" look suited him.

I was starting to wonder if Ryan was about to go full nude and if he expected for me to go stark naked as well.

It would not be my first skinny dipping but showing the goods to my brother, I was not too sure I was comfortable with. Especially since I might get too aroused in the process...

Ryan turned around, facing a group of twenty something gay guys making no secret they were looking at him, and he slid down his jockstraps.

Full frontal for the voyeurs.

I had a front row seat to his banging ass while he was taking everything off. In the end though, he did change back into a tiny pair of speedos.

I only caught a glimpse of his dick dangling between his legs as he was putting it on.

It was not as outrageous as Sergio but still, Ryan's swimsuit did not leave much to the imagination. The pair of speedos was white and blue, and made him a very visible bulge. I could draw the details of his foreskin.

"You're gonna keep your shorts on?" He asked as he was already running towards the ocean.

I enjoyed the view of his ass cheeks bouncing out of his speedos for a few more minutes and I eventually changed into my own bathing suit.

I had taken my black speedos with me. One older dude was checking me out as I changed. I could not be mad at him. Two brothers barely nude on the beach, I would have taken a good look as well!

Quickly enough though, I joined Ryan in the water and we had some innocent fun.

Finally, I could see him truly relaxing.

It cleared my mind too. For the first time in a week, I completely forgot about my anxiety about Austin or my life after prison, I simply enjoyed the lukewarm water and the Californian sun.

"Mind to help me with my back?" Ryan asked when we were back on the sand.

"No problem."

I could tell that a lot of guys' eyes were on us.

I picked up the oil, a little feverish.

I focused not to get too horny as I started massaging Ryan's back shoulders and then going down his spine. We were standing up. His skin was shining. I kept on oiling him up until I reached his ass crack, outrageously visible as his bathing suit had slid down during our swim.

Shit. Despite my attempts not to, I was getting aroused.

On his side, Ryan did not show any sign of discomfort. He even seemed to be looking around us, making sure that we were being watched!

Thinking of which, he had asked me to put the oil on his back right in the middle of the action. We were surrounded by barely or fully naked gay dudes.

Some were blatantly hard.

"Can you do the back of my legs too?"

My mouth was dry. I was thirsty.

"Sure." I managed to say, kneeling down behind Ryan.

What was he playing at? Why did he want me to be so close to his freaking ass? I mean, at some point, my hard cock would start to show in my speedos!

Anyway, I oiled up his hairy thighs, his calves and even part of his bum and I was done.

"Wanna do me?"

I could not resist to ask. Ryan had already massaged me and it was one of the best moments of my life.

"Sure, hand me the oil, baby bro."

I lied down on my stomach and Ryan knelt down next to me, and then, to have better access to my entire back, he put his two legs across my body, topping me.

I felt tingles in my stomach when he lowered my speedos, just a bit, to massage the top of my ass.

You can never be too careful with the sun! Better be fully covered, right?

I ended-up falling semi-asleep, in a daze. Ryan was skilful with his hands.

When I opened back my eyes, he was no longer next to me. But his pair of blue and white speedos was!

I turned around and I could hardly believe it.

Ryan was wandering around the beach, his feet in the water, his cock in full display... hard as a rock! The entire beach was looking at him!

Wait... People were actually jerking off to him!

One of the black dudes from earlier was stroking his fat cock, his dickhead was shining with precum. Ryan was shameless, a hand around his dick and another on his large pec to play with his right nipple.

Even for this particular open-minded beach, I had rarely seen that much action! And I knew who was the cause of this mayhem, my own brother!

For a second there, I wondered if I had not been all wrong about him.

Could he be secretly gay? Bi? I mean, was it like Austin? A straight dude who finds himself being attracted to guys later in life?

It turned out that it was none of the above. Once again, Ryan was simply proving me that putting people in boxes does not make much sense.

The dude who was stroking himself came on his abs. In a way, this felt very casual.

My brother smiled at him and turned around. He was not touching himself or anything, he was simply letting people watch his massive cock pointing to the sky.

I was not sure how to react to this.

In doubt, when Ryan came back near our towels, I pretended to be asleep until I actually was sleeping.

When I came out from my daze about twenty minutes later, my brother was lying on his back, his dick visibly still hard but he was wearing his speedos.

There was a stain of precum on the front.

We came back home without any mention of what had happened. I did not really know how to bring up the subject, also, I did not think there was much to say.

We ate some Indian food and we spent the evening watching a documentary. It was quite riveting; The film was following a wrestling Coach who was risking prison after manipulating his athletes into granting him sexual favours.

Not the most family friendly documentary. Tons of wrestlers showing off huge bulges under their singlets, and more obscene shots from matches and photoshoots...

That Coach seemed like a real maniac -- as a shrink, I would have diagnosed him as such -, but he had managed to create a sort of a cult around him. The things he had managed to do with supposedly straight guys had given him an international reputation.

As planned, after the documentary, Ryan insisted to sleep on the couch and I went to my bed.

I was really horny by this point so I opened my favourite porn apps and checked some porn from the "Masked Hunk".

He seemed to be shooting all of his scenes, mostly solos, in the same bland studio and particularly, on a beige couch. The couch was becoming a running gag in the comments' section of his page.

The content in itself was always top notch: from stripping videos, to jerking off, to showing his ass, and then his hole, until he started shoving fingers and dildos and doing roleplays, the Masked Hunk was a real pro at getting his audience in the mood, and he would never fail to make me cream myself.

I fell asleep with my jizz dripping on my thigh.

I almost forgot that my brother was sleeping in the living room when I walked to the bathroom, stark naked, the next morning.

Ryan was still asleep; a huge tent was forming under the loose underwear he was wearing.

At least, he was wearing something!

I took a quick shower, dressed myself up and woke my brother up. The tent had disappeared from his underwear. Maybe he had taken care of business while I was in the bathroom.

"My shift starts at 3. You have any plans for today?" I asked.

"I do. A friend of mine mentioned a new gym here in L.A. Fit'n'Chill. Exactly what I need. I'll try it. We can meet outside the gym when you're done and we'll find a cool restaurant to eat dinner in the neighbourhood. My treat!"

On our way to lunch, we met with Sergio and Allison by the pool.

Ryan did not seem phased by the ridiculously small size of their swimsuits, but to be fair, he could not really act shocked after what he had pulled off at the beach the day before!

As usual, the hugs from my neighbours were warm and very hands-on. Allison seemed to be liking my brother a lot.

With the traffic in L.A., we barely had any time to have a proper lunch that I already had to leave for work.

I could have been late though. The afternoon shifts were always calm but that particular day was very sunny and not much was going on inside.

Only the few older guys who were virtually spending their lives at the Man Cave were there.

I was happy to see Jasper coming in at 8pm to take the next shift.

"How has it been?" He asked with his usual smile.

Sometimes, he reminded me of Xander. But I did not want to think about that.

"Boring as hell!"

"Always boring this place when I'm not here!" He grinned.

"You're so full of yourself."

"Come on, don't be moody like that!" Jasper teased me. "Want me to serve you a drink now that your shift is over? On the house!"

I smiled.

"Not tonight, my older brother is in town."

"Oh. Is he single? A more mature version of Tyler Braxton, I may be interested."

"Damn it, Jasper, can you keep it in your pants? He is married and has three kids."

"Is he happily married though?"

I rolled my eyes and chose to ignore his comment.

"He is supposed to be working out at a new gym, Fit'N'Chill, not too far from here, you know where that is?"

Jasper's eyes widened.

"I did not assume that he was gay when you told me he had three kids!"

"Why are you saying this? He's not."

"Fin'N'Chill is a sauna. I mean, there is a gym and a swimming pool for sure, but the "Chill" part is referring to the sauna."

"Maybe it's not that kind of sauna..." I spoke.

"Oh, it is!" A client intervened behind us with a smirk.

He was one of the older guys, in his sixties. I was seeing him at the bar almost every day. He knew for sure where were the spots for meeting gay men!

I was a bit surprised but at the same time, not so much.

What the hell was Ryan doing in a gay sauna?

I did not make any other comment to Jasper but suddenly, I thought it would be cool if I was meeting my brother inside the place instead of the parking lot as we had originally planned.

I quickly left the Man Cave, wondering how it came to be that my straight married brother, living on the other side of the country, knew more about the gay spots in L.A. than me!

When I came in, there was no doubt it was a gay place.

Shiny pink colours everywhere, pictures of guys flexing on the wall, effeminate receptionists in the lobby, and female popstars' latest bops blasting off in the speakers.

Could this place be anymore cliché? Oh yes, it could! There were pamphlets for gay cruises in the Mediterranean See on the counter.

I registered like any other client, wondering if Ryan had spent the entire afternoon there. I did not want to text him though.

I was not sure of what I wanted or expected.

I just walked to the locker-room, I undressed and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I was anxious, excited. Unsure.

The place was frequented by mostly older guys. A creepy super old dude was looking at me in the locker-room, his hand on a desperately flaccid penis. Can you still get it fully up above 80? I wondered.

I did not mind it but that first sight was a bit underwhelming.

Thankfully, there were also hot daddies in their forties or fifties, some were very fit and others would be categorized as bears.

I was glad that the trend of shaving your entire body was over. I liked the hair. On their chest, their legs, especially around their cock. I have always found that body hair could make almost anyone sexy.

The place was huge, even if Ryan was there, I could miss him.

12