My First Year with Austin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into a room, multiple guys, at least five, maybe six, were fucking. I did not take the time to check if my brother was one of them. If he was the one being smothered by the Latino dude's ass, I would not have been able to tell anyway!

After a few minutes, it turned out that Ryan was not hard to find.

On the contrary, and just like the beach the day before, my brother had become the main attraction of the place.

In one of the larger sauna rooms, a tall man was stroking his large cock, using his two hands to cover his entire shaft and playing with a large amount of precum.

It was my brother, easily recognizable despite of the steam.

Around him, about a dozen of naked dudes were fapping their cocks. Most of them were sitting while my brother was standing up, in the middle of the room. It was like they were worshipping him.

Some of the guys wanking-off were crazy hot.

The grunting, the moaning and the sounds of the balls tapping against sweaty hands made the whole thing really much exciting.

"You like that, eh?" My brother asked the crowd.

I jumped for a second, thinking that he was directly talking to me. Two of the men sitting on my left jizzed. They were stroking each other off. They almost looked like twins.

But Ryan had not seen me. I was a shadow among many others, touching themselves.

Was I touching myself though?

Damn, I was...

This was wrong. On so many levels.

To avoid checking Ryan out, I looked at one of the younger guys beside me.

The youngest client I had seen there, 25 at most, a nerdy look. He was stroking his long dick furiously while staring at Ryan. The dude was literally drooling, saliva dripping on his chin.

He looked at me. He was cute. Brown eyes. Luscious lips.

My own dick was throbbing. The guy moved on his bench so his mouth would be closer to my cock. He spat on my dickhead.

He was about to put it in his eager mouth when I moved away.

Austin would not appreciate that. What the fuck was I doing there?

From the new spot I was in, I had an even more direct view of Ryan. He was so close to orgasm. I could tell.

His balls looked heavy and full. Maybe he had not jacked-off that morning after all. His dick looked yummy; he was leaking a ton of precum.

That was running in our family.

"Aaaaargh."

He was coming, letting his sperm flying off in the steamy room.

I nutted too. Right at the same time.

"Hmmmm..."

I moaned while jizzing in my hands. I felt instantly guilty and shameful.

That was when Ryan finally saw me. Our eyes met.

Shit.

What did I do? My brother did not look so confident anymore. His jaw had dropped. He did not expect me there.

The younger dude crawled on the floor to lick up his jizz... and mine!

I almost fell down leaving the room. I was shaking.

Ryan and I had been doing so well lately, and now, another awkward sex thing was going to ruin everything between us! Fuck!

I ran to the locker-room but because of the stress, I could not find my stuff. I was walking around naked, panicking, a lot of cum still dripping on my wrists. I should have wiped, at the very least!

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, calm down."

It was Ryan, looking his usual collected-self. Fully nude, his cock still dripping.

"Ryan... I... I'm sorry... I did not know you would..."

"You knew that I was here."

That was the truth. I stopped talking, or rather, mumbling incoherent stuff.

I did not want to lie anyway.

"Let's change and we'll talk. Ok? Not here though." He spoke.

I nodded yes.

Millions of thoughts were going through my brain. It was not such a big deal... Or was it? How could Ryan be so calm?

I was a nervous wreck.

We decided to order some food to eat at home, I did not want to go to a restaurant anymore.

There was no way we could ignore what had just happened and one thing was for sure, not talking about it would make it worse.

Also, I had so many questions.

"I'm sorry, Ryan. You were right, I knew you were in the sauna when I went in. I should not have followed you there. And when I found you... Well... I should have left... It all happened so quickly, I..."

"Jesus, Ty. If I knew that would upset you this much, I would have done things differently! I really do not mind. No harm done. At least, in my opinion."

"Really? You... You just don't care?"

"I mean, I'm the one who... hum... visited this place. And I did not lie to you about it. I expressly told you where I was, there was for sure a possibility you would come."

"Wait... You... You wanted me to come?" I was surprised by my own question.

"No. But I did not mind either. I..." He marked a pause. "I don't mind being watched."

This, I had figured out on my own!

I was relieved to see his reaction but I did not know what else to say. Sure, my brother was an exhibitionist, and then what?

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

He looked genuinely concerned.

"No, of course, not. I guess I'm just surprised. This, today at the sauna... And... At the beach, yesterday."

Ryan stared at the floor.

"Damn... Look, I assumed that because you are gay, and you know, because of your past experiences, you are really, like, opened about sex and so, I did... How to say that? I did what I would have done if I have come here on my own. I thought you would not give a damn."

"Ryan, are you attracted to men?"

He grinned at me.

"You wish!"

"Come on, I'm serious."

"I'm not. It's like I said, I just like being watched. Look, that's not the easiest thing to talk about."

"Everybody has their kinks. You're right thinking that I do not mind, I really don't. And it's not like it is a total surprise either. I just did not know you would go to gay saunas and shit like that! That's a whole new level of showing yourself off."

"Well, it went progressively. I have started visiting this sort of places after the twins were born actually. At the time when Mallory and I were not so intimate with each other. I did not want to cheat on her and, there is something in me, a weird shit in my brain that makes my dick goes hard when I'm being watched."

Hence, the secret Instagram account so many years before. But I did not say anything.

"I thought it was not harmful if I was letting gay dudes take a peek. I could have my fun without taking the risk of cheating... I guess this is an ego thing as well, I like to be popular in these sorts of settings."

"I bet you are popular."

He smiled sheepishly.

"I am."

"And as long as it's not with a woman, it's not cheating, right?"

Ryan shrugged his shoulders.

"I feel stupid now."

"Don't."

I sat closer to my brother.

"You did watch me, though." He told me.

He was smiling.

"I did."

"You enjoyed the show?"

He slightly opened up his legs. He was wearing his shorts but his spread his thighs enough for his bulge to be noticeable.

I felt the tension growing in the air.

"I did."

A door opened.

"Hi guys! Hi, Ty."

My heart fell in my chest.

I turned around, Austin was there. My boyfriend was back!

[MORE TO CUM]

I hope you enjoyed this brotherly chapter, guys! See you next week!

12