My First Year with Austin Ch. 09

Story Info
Tyler and Austin organize a party at their place.
4.3k words
4.82
2k
1

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 9: The party

I jumped from the couch as if I was doing something wrong with my older brother.

Was I?

No, we were just talking. Right?

"Austin... I was... Hi! I mean, I did not know you were coming back tonight."

"I was not sure about the flight I would eventually take, so I thought I could surprise you."

He came to hug me and he kissed my cheek. We had barely talked in a week.

It felt nice smelling his familiar scent, feeling his strong arms, having him back.

"Hi, Austin."

Ryan extended his hand but Austin gave him a hug as well. My brother did not get the kiss on the cheek though.

"Hi, Ryan. So cool to see you here."

"Tyler has been the perfect host." My brother said with a cheeky smile.

"Everything's all right, man? I understood you were having some family issue?"

"Oh Yeah... It's fine. I... I'm just glad to be back, really."

Ryan did not look too happy with Austin's response but I had made up my mind about leaving Austin the choice on what he wanted to share.

"We'll talk about it whenever you want Austin, but let's have a drink first!" I spoke before my brother could intervene again.

"What you guys have been up too so far?" Austin asked.

Clearly, he did not want to talk about his own trip...

"We spent most of the day at the beach yesterday. Since Ty was working today, I wandered around the city and went to the gym..."

We were not going to talk about the experience at the sauna then... Good. I was not sure of how Austin would have taken it.

We chatted a little more about Ryan's impressions of Los Angeles and Austin went on a long explanation about the new stadium he was working on and the delay with the construction. Apparently, even remotely, he had a lot of work to do.

I was barely listening, I guess I was too busy looking at Austin. He seemed tired but relatively okay, just a little more anxious than usual.

Maybe I had been worried over nothing. I hoped so.

At least, he was still glancing at me, and more specifically at my ass, whenever I was picking up some drinks.

When my brother had to use the bathroom, Austin gave me a passionate kiss.

"I've missed you so much, babe." He whispered.

He put his hands on my thighs. I was instantly hard, but that was not the point, I was mostly reassured.

"Me too. I was worried, Aust." I kissed him back.

He did not say anything.

My brother came back and we showed a little less PDA. Although, given what Ryan was up to, I should not have felt uncomfortable in front of him!

All and all, it was a pretty nice evening.

There was definitely something off in the air but mostly, I was happy to see Austin again. I was truly missing having his body nearby. I even missed his bad jokes and boring comments about sport teams.

I guess this had something to do with love...

We played cards and I was interrupted right before I could win the whole game by a phone call.

It was Ralph and because it was nearly midnight, I picked-up the phone and isolated myself in the bedroom.

"Hey Ralph, is everything all right?"

"Ty, it is... Well... I guess I've got some good news."

He sounded like he was crying over the phone.

Jesus. Ralph was not the type of guys who was showing his emotions. What was it about?

"You're sure this is good news?" I enquired.

"Yeah... It really is. I mean. I just hung up with Mindy. She... She had her kid. Earlier today. Xander is... I mean, the name of the kid is Xander, just like his dad."

My heart fell in my chest and I had to sit on my bed.

Mindy had her baby. How could I have forgotten she was supposed to give birth around this time.

I was speechless.

"Ty?"

"I'm here."

"Mindy is going to send you some pictures and she said we could visit her when she'll be back from the hospital. If you want to, of course."

"Does she have someone with her?"

"Yeah. Her mom is there. She's also gonna help her with the baby. A little Xander. Can you imagine?"

I could and it was breaking my heart. Or maybe it was fixing a part of my heart which had been broken the moment I had seen Xander lying on the floor.

Dead.

"That is a great news, Ralph. The baby is healthy. This is..."

I could not finish my sentence. There were a few seconds of silence. Again, I was at a loss for words.

"I know, Ty."

"Thanks for calling me, Ralph."

"No problem. We can have a drink anytime, bro."

"You should definitely come visit; you've never come to the apartment. You'll meet Austin, properly I mean, not in the parlour."

He laughed.

"Yeah, sure. And thanks for the advice by the way, I've started to get in touch with other dudes for collabs. Carlos, the new-yorker that you mentioned, and the Masked Hunk, they're making crazy amount of money."

"I bet they do."

"Anyway, I just wanted to share the news. Talk to you soon, inmate!"

We hung up the phone but I stayed in my room. I needed a minute to process the information.

I started sobbing up.

In a way, I was mad at myself. To be able to move on from prison, I had sort of blocked everything out, including the great people I had met while being locked-up.

Ralph was the only one I was semi-talking to, and it was mostly about his X-rated page project.

I did not want to think about Xander, about Mindy's pregnancy either. I purposely prevented my brain to go there but that was a selfish move from my part. I had been their best man after all. They deserved better.

The sobbing turned into full-on crying.

Shit.

It had been a very long day... And a stressful week... And a difficult couple of years.

I was bawling my eyes out, forming waterfalls on my cheeks.

Austin knocked at the door and came in softly.

"Oh man, Ty, what's going on?"

Right away, he sat next to me and held me in his arms. I lied my head against his chest. I wished I could have stopped myself from crying but I had opened up the valves and it was impossible to take back control.

Ryan came in too. He was very concerned.

"What happened? Tyler? Please, talk to us."

I wiped my tears off.

I was still crying but I smiled to them.

"It's fine... Oh Fuck... I'm so sorry. This is ridiculous. Mindy had her baby. Xander's wife, from prison."

They got it instantly.

They were there at the trial, when Mindy showed her pregnant belly.

Austin held me tight.

"Is the baby okay?"

"He is... His name... It's Xander."

A tear formed in Austin's eyes. He seemed very distraught too.

"That's a beautiful name." My brother stated.

"Guys, I'm really sorry... I did not want to ruin the evening. I think this... This has brought back some stuff."

"We know."

"Just cry your eyes out, babe, it will be good for you. I wished I had been more present lately." Austin kissed my forehead.

I felt safe again.

I lied down in the bed, still sobbing even though the waterfalls had stopped.

Austin and Ryan lied down on each side of me. Ryan was patting my hair and Austin was caressing my chest.

I was sad. I was angry that Xander would never get to see his son.

I was grateful too. I could not believe how lucky I had gotten that after all these years, Austin and Ryan were both there for me.

I stopped crying.

"I told Ralph he should come over." I ended-up saying, unsure of how Austin would react.

"That's a great idea." He spoke. "Want to organize something special?"

"I don't know, we never have anyone over..." I remarked.

"Hey! I'm here." Ryan said, semi-laughing. "I'm someone!"

"You're right, we never do." Austin conceded. "Let's change that! Let's make it a party while Ryan is still here. We can ask Janice and Richard to come. Allison and Sergio too. I could ask a couple of my friends from work!"

I smiled at Austin. He seemed very excited by the prospect.

"That sounds great, babe."

We fell asleep in the bed. All three of us. Holding hands.

When I woke up, there were just Ryan and I, we had slept wearing our clothes from the day before. I was snuggling in my big brother's arms. I felt a bit guilty about my morning wood.

Austin was making breakfast in the kitchen, it smelt like bacon and eggs.

I joined him.

He had just taken his shower; Austin was only wearing a grey towel around his waist, preparing pancakes with honey.

I kissed the back of his shoulders.

"Good morning, baby."

He jumped a little, he had not heard me coming in.

"Good morning, babe." He kissed my lips. "You're feeling better?"

"Yeah. I'm good. You?"

"I'm happy to be back."

There was still something he was not telling me. I could sense that. But with my brother in the other room, it was not the place nor the time to have a deep conversation.

Besides, Austin was looking way too hot with the first rays of sunshine hitting his back. He was wearing his towel very low; I could see the top of his inviting ass crack.

"Ryan is still sleeping." I whispered in Austin's ears.

"Oh really..."

He started licking my neck. Cheeky boy!

"Too bad you have already taken your shower..."

Austin put two of his fingers into the honey pot and drew a straight line of honey between his pecs.

"Oops. All dirty again." He grinned at me.

I stuck my tongue out and licked the honey off.

Delicious.

Austin was getting hard under his towel. I grabbed his bulge. You bet that I was horny too.

"You taste great." I spoke.

"I think I have more. I'm very clumsy this morning."

He tipped the pot against his chest. The honey slipped all over and dripped against his abs, reaching his visible pubic hair. Some got stuck in his trimmed bush.

"What a mess." I remarked.

I knelt down to be able to properly clean my man off. That was the least I could do.

"Mmm...."

Austin was getting a bit too excited at this point. The towel did not hold, stretched to its limit by his hard throbbing cock.

"Want to take this to the bathroom?"

"Yeah... I think another shower is necessary, babe." He winked at me.

His chest was all sticky. We hurried in the small bathroom and Austin stripped me off.

He smelt my armpits... and licked them. That was new.

"Fuck, I missed you." He told me.

The kisses became raunchier, more tongue, more saliva, more spit. We were both stark naked and horny as fuck.

Seven days without having sex with Austin were way too many!

I licked his neck, down to his hairy chest, and then to his blatantly hard cock.

Austin's balls looked heavy, full. I swallowed them in my mouth. His large nine inches cock was already dripping with precum, he was smearing it on my nose and cheeks.

I locked the tip of his cock between my lips and I blew him. Nice and hard.

The warm water from the shower started to fall on my face as I was attempting my first deepthroat in a while. I gagged.

Thankfully, I had not lost any of my skills. If I do say so myself, the waiting and anticipation had gotten me more eager, and therefore even better, than before!

Austin did not let me suck him for too long, he was already close to nut.

"Haven't jizzed in days..." He spoke.

Shit. I definitely could not say the same thing. I heard Ryan moving some plates in the kitchen behind the door.

I shoved my tongue into Austin's mouth. Always a good way to avoid talking about sensible topics! Right?

Austin did not complain though. He turned me around afterwards and spread out my ass cheeks.

"And damn, I missed that too!" He exclaimed, slapping my bum.

I laughed as I fell his wet tongue finding its way back into my ass crack.

Fuck, that felt good!

Austin rimmed me, but not for too long. Quickly, he fucked me against the shower wall and then, against the sink.

It was like seeing my pink hole again had pulled a switch in his perverted brain.

At first, we were somewhat mindful of the noise we were making, - we knew that my brother was up -, but after ten minutes of hard pounding, I was moaning super loudly.

It was not my fault though. Austin was making me!

"Tell me you want it!" He was practically yelling.

"Yes, babe, fuck me."

"Tell me HOW you want it!"

"Hard. I want you to fuck me fucking hard."

He pushed his dick deeper inside me, spanking my ass at the same time.

"Like that? Eh? Is it what you want from your daddy?"

"Yes, babe. Harder. Yes! Fuck! Pound my ass!"

"You love my hard cock ploughing your tight hole, bitch?"

Fuck, he was vocal!

"I fucking do, Austin. I love it. I've missed it. Bang me, pound me, destroy me!"

His balls were fapping against my ass. That alone could have woken the old Miss Smith up! Austin was tearing me apart.

It had all started so sweet, with some honey on his nipples, I did not expect the fuck session to turn so intense and raw.

I was fully enjoying it though! Hardcore Austin was a side of my boyfriend that I freaking loved.

Besides, I was no stranger to rough fucking.

I must admit that the next part straddled me a bit.

"You know your brother can hear you scream." Austin whispered in my ears.

For some reason, that made me so hard.

Maybe Ryan was even listening on purpose. We were both horny fuckers in the end.

"Yeah... I know he can... And I don't care."

Austin thrusted his hips one last time, and he busted his loads inside my ass. I felt his warm cum pouring in my hole.

I jizzed at the same time. There was a huge splash on the wall and in the sink.

"That was... different." Austin said sheepishly once he had pulled his dick out of my gaping hole.

"Yeah. It was nice though?"

"Definitely!"

We finished showering together.

Austin made sure to clean my ass and then to dry me off. He could not keep his hands away from me.

I let my jizz dripping on the wall. I am not too sure why, there was just something terribly exciting about Ryan seeing it later.

Austin and I could have gone for round two, - I definitely wanted to -, but we had a busy day ahead of us. We had just a few hours to plan a party.

Well, Austin and Ryan were in charge of the party planning because I had another shift to take at work. My main job was to invite people over and then, to attend the event.

Ryan gave us a cheeky look as we got out of the bathroom together but he did not make any remark.

He was eating his breakfast in underwear. See, he was not too phased to hear his little brother begging to get roughly fucked in the ass.

Overall, I was very excited that Austin was back and about the idea of gathering around good music, some drinks and good friends. I set aside all my concerns and tried to enjoy my life a little.

At the Man Cave, I proposed to Jasper to come and he seemed very excited to meet my boyfriend.

"Cannot wait to meet the notorious Austin I've heard so much about!"

"Hands off!" I immediately warned him.

He winked at me and went to serve a drink to one of the daddies who had been checking us out the entire afternoon.

I really liked Jasper and I hoped Austin would like him too.

We left together around 8 and when we arrived at the apartment, it was already busy.

Allison and Sergio were having a drink with my brother. Allison was wearing a tiny pink dress -- all boobs out, as usual -, and Sergio was wearing jean shorts and a white singlet, all pecs and bulge out, as usual too.

Ryan was pleasantly chatting with them while Austin was discussing with two of his co-workers that I had already briefly met when I was visiting him for lunch hour (A.K.A. sex hour).

"Who is this yummy piece of meat?" Jasper asked pointing to Sergio and Allison.

"That's Sergio, my neighbour. He's straight... Or... I guess he's curious." I told Jasper.

"I was not talking about the Latino guy, who's the dude talking to him?"

"Oh... That's my brother, Ryan."

"The one who goes to Fit'n'Chill?"

Jasper had a devilish look on his face.

"Yeah, and if you say anything about this, I'll freaking kill you!"

Jasper grinned at me.

"Come on, just introduce me!"

I rolled my eyes but I made the introduction. I could tell that Austin was already glancing at us from where he stood. He was probably assessing Jasper.

I did not mind Austin getting a bit jealous.

"I'm so glad you could make it on such short notice." I said to my neighbours.

"Guys, this is Jasper who works with me. Jasper, this is my brother Ryan who is spending a few days in L.A. and Sergio and Allison, my neighbours."

"I know these two. I watch Sunset Drama."

I was confused.

It turned out that it was the name of the reality tv-show Allison was featured in. I have taken a look since then. Not worth your time, I gave up only two episodes in.

"And I follow this one." Jasper pointed to Sergio until he was touching his pec with his index. "On Instagram."

This was not surprising at all.

"Always nice to meet a follower." Sergio said, hugging Jasper.

Maybe hugging was not the most appropriate term. He was fully grabbing his ass. Why did my friends have to be so shameless?!

Austin walked towards us with his co-workers and the introductions continued.

"Thanks for organizing this." I whispered to my boyfriend, being genuinely grateful.

He kissed me. He was not worried about the PDA this time; we were fully making out.

I knew what he was doing. Austin made sure that Jasper was watching this. He was marking his territory.

"Anything for you, babe." He smiled at me.

Jasper nodded his approval. I mean, I had told him that my boyfriend was very hot, now, he had the living proof that I was not lying!

The evening was already going well, -- Sergio had taken his singlet off and was chugging beers wearing only his tiny jeans shorts -, when Ralph joined the party.

It was like my two worlds were colliding. I was a bit worried about the crash but I was also drunk enough to enjoy the chaos.

You bet that Allison jumped on Ralph as soon as he was there. A hot bodybuilder, packing a nine inches cock, not modest about his body and coming fresh out from prison. Totally her style!

Sergio did not seem jealous at all. Better than that, thirty minutes later, the two dudes were doing push-ups competition to entertain Allison and Jasper.

Well, and to entertain me as well...

Ryan soon joined them on the floor, too happy to flaunt his six packs abs to the crowd.

"Who said doctors could not go to the gym?"

Austin would have usually done the whole "frat-bro-flexing-his-muscles" thing, but maybe because his co-workers were there, he refrained from showing off.

I wondered if we were not taking this party too far when Janice and Richard arrived in the middle of a semi-naked beer pong. What would they think about my guests?

They were a little late and Janice seemed very tensed.

"Tyler Braxton, promise me you have not brought us into a sex party!" She told me, holding Richard's hand, as she walked into a room full of shirtless dudes.

"Oh? Have I not told you about the theme tonight?" I asked sarcastically. "I hope you did not forget the condoms!"

It was just too good messing up with Janice sometimes.

Ryan joined us, sweaty as fuck after the impromptu working-out session, to offer the new guests a few drinks.

"Remember my brother, Ryan?"

"Of course, I do. Richard, Ryan is a surgeon. Ryan, this is Dick, my fiancé, he's working in finance."

"Very nice to meet you."

As always, Richard was a bit overdressed in his fancy suit, - especially considering what the other guests were wearing at this point in the evening -, but he did not seem the tiny bit uncomfortable.

12