All Comments on 'My First Year with Austin Ch. 09'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I couldn't decide if I want this story to turn into a ménage or a cuckoldry. At this point, Austin doesn't seem the cheating type, very out of character. He's practically beaming with marriage by the end of the chapter. That's more Tyler's style. The former though, is hot. But then again, I don't think Tyler's wandering eye (for now) is ready enough to settle with a throuple, even if it is with two of most important men in his life.

Fearless forecast: KURTIS is gonna make a comeback.

Exluke1Exluke18 months ago

I have to agree as I thought/hoped Austin loves Tyler too much to cheat on him and has been through so much pain in his previous marriage that ended in divorce that he seems too serious about his choices to be with Tyler right now. There are lots of reasonable explanations for Austin’s recent trip and discomfort ranging from extended family death and will readings to ex wife wanting to use his banked sperm to have herself a baby. I know it sounds crazy but crazy things happen. Jasper seems like trouble and Ryan is having fun. The crowning event of these last couple of chapters to Tyler in my opinion is that he has both Austin’s and Ryan’s love and forgiveness back again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.