My First Year with Austin Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woooow! And who's that maaaaaan?!"

Ok. Jasper was really drunk now. He had practically jumped on Richard!

Janice's eyes widened out.

"Sorry about him." I said, semi-laughing. "This is Richard, Janice's fiancé."

I insisted on the "fiancé" part.

"Hellooooo."

"Janice is a very good friend of mine; we met in College."

Jasper realizing that he might have been too enthusiastic backed down a little.

"I'm Jasper. I work at the Man Cave with Ty. I'm his boss, really."

For the first time, Richard seemed uneasy. I mean, he probably thought the Man Cave was a pornographic studio or something. Also, Jasper was a little too forthcoming.

"The Man Cave is just a bar." I clarified. "And Jasper is far from being my boss."

It was all in good fun though.

After a few vodka shots, even Janice loosened up.

"I already saw you in prison, right?" Ralph asked Janice.

"Yes. At the parlour probably. I... I visited Tyler there."

"I thought you were fucking with him; I was freaking jealous!" Ralph chuckled. "I mean, that was before I knew he loved to take the dick in the ass."

"Good Lord, Ralph, could you be any more outrageous?"

To be fair, I knew that he could, I was surprised that he had still not wiped his meaty flaccid dick in the air!

Janice did not seem to mind. She was looking at his very impressive chest.

"He's a lot of talks, and a lot of muscles, but he's not a bad guy." I told her a few minutes later while Ralph was now in a deep conversation with Jasper.

"Good guys don't go to prison." Janice smiled.

"Fair point."

"I'm just saying... He seems okay. I mean. He's easy on the eyes."

"Jaaan, please, your husband is nearby!" I pretended to be shocked.

Richard was talking with Austin and his work friends.

"Future husband." She corrected me. "Hopefully though. I think the wedding planning might be the reason why we never get married. I don't know how couples manage to survive this."

"I thought you would love it!"

"I hate it! And Richard is not a fan either. That's what Steve does now, right? Organizing weddings?"

I had a weird stomach ache thinking about Steve.

"Gary and Steve. Yeah. They find priests who agree to marry gay couples, also help with gay friendly bachelor parties, stuff like that. You know we will probably see them at the College reunion in a couple of weeks. Maybe they could give you some tips for the organization."

"Oh God, no! I don't need any more advice! We tried several wedding planners already but like, coming up with the guests lists, the music, the food, the dress... Frankly, I wish I could just get married, do a small party like this one, and that's it."

"You can!" I exclaimed. "If this is not a pleasant experience, why forcing yourself to go through it? Really?"

Richard turned around to join the conversation.

He was listening to us. I hoped he had not been listening for too long.

"We'll do whatever you want, honey. A big splashy wedding or a small intimate one. We don't have to be planning for over a year, we could even get married this summer."

Janice's face changed. Suddenly, she lightened up.

"OK! Yes! Let's do this."

"You're sure?"

"Yes! Maybe it's the alcohol talking but right now, it's the only thing that I want. Let's drop our wedding planner. Let's drop all the guests we don't like, meaning most of them, and let's do a cute and sweet thing this summer. I just want to be married to you."

Damn me, that was very sweet!

"Janice, that would mean we would get married in just a few weeks. Are you really fine with that?" Richard clarified, holding his fiancée's hand.

"And why not?"

"No reason why not!" Richard stood up and talked to the crowd. "Guys, breaking news, Janice and I are getting married in a month!"

Everybody cheered. Austin was looking at me with his beautiful eyes, full of love. The guests raised their glasses in the air.

Well, except for Sergio and Ralph who were -- for some reason -- wrestling on the couch and fell on the coffee table. They broke it.

Great party!

[MORE TO CUM]

See you nexxt week for more adventures, guys!

12