My First Year with Austin Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready to call the police but I did not have my phone.

After running around the house naked, I found it back on the counter of the kitchen. It had been left for me to be found.

There was a note next to it.

"Check your text. If I fall, we fall together."

It turned out that Richard had a plan after all. He was not going down without a fight.

I looked at my text.

My heart dropped in my chest.

"Neither Janice, nor Austin has to see this."

The bastard had filmed us. In the bathroom... As he was jerking me off. There was a video. Of course, Richard had deleted the fight afterwards, but the rest was explicit. Awfully explicit. It looked like I was really enjoying this.

I had gone through some fucked-up shits in my life but that was a whole new level. That asshole was threatening me with a sextape, ready to send it to Austin.

Although, this was the part where Richard really messed-up.

Apparently, he did not know "guys like me" that well.

I could have let my best friend marry a gogo-dancer, I could have let her marry a Pornstar, even a whore for that matter! Truthfully, before Richard joined me in the bath, I was about to let them have their happy wedding.

But Richard had been stupid enough to show me his true-self. He was not only a liar living a double-life, he was a maniac ready to do anything, including using sex and blackmail, to get what he wanted.

The fact that he thought that I could have scared of that video enough to let him marry Janice was beyond me. Had he not gotten the memo that it would not have been my first sextape leaking online?

I had survived this before and if need be, I would survive it once again!

All I knew for sure was that I had to tell Janice about her future husband.

Maybe I was about to lose the only few people left in my life after prison over a damn video, but I could not give a single fuck. At this point, Janice's own life was at stake and I was on a freaking mission to save her.

I almost sent the video straight away to Janice, I needed to warn her as fast as possible. I also started to call the police. But I decided against it.

I had to tell Janice in person. She was probably getting ready, I needed to see her. There was no good way to break such a news, but certainly, I had to do it while holding her hands and not through the most disgusting video she could watch.

From wandering around naked in Richard's freshly mown lawn, to putting on his most expansive suit, and calling Ralph to pick me up, I was turning into my own kind of super-hero.

Ralph drove me to the wedding ceremony, up in the hills, in a tiny chapel. He had no idea what was going on but him and I were mates from prison, we knew not to ask question and to simply be there for one another.

The venue was incredibly cute. The view was beautiful. The people looked gorgeous.

I was praying to arrive before Janice would be ready. Sadly, when I got there, the ceremony was about to begin.

I did not see Richard, he was preparing somewhere else, but Austin was there, looking as sexy as ever in a dark blue suit.

"Are you okay, Ty?"

Of course, he could tell that I was upset.

"Where's Jan?" I pressed him.

"With Maddy, but we shouldn't..."

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

"In the adjacent room, Ty, what the hell? And where the hell did you get that suit?"

I laughed at the frivolous nature of that last remark and ran towards Janice.

Ralph was left behind with a confused Austin. First, I broke up with him, secondly, I barged in to stop a wedding.

Let's be clear: in both cases, I had my reasons!

I was distraught as I had rarely ever been in my life before when I saw her.

Janice was stunning in her white wedding dress. She had truly never looked more beautiful.

When she stared at me, surprised to see me here, glowing with happiness, I almost chickened out.

Damn, that was tough.

I could not destroy her. Not right now. It was too late... She was ready for the most beautiful moment of her life.

"Ty, what are you doing?" She said, laughing at me.

I was panting and sweating. She had no idea what was coming.

I thought about Janice words a few weeks before when she had told me about Austin.

"I'm so sorry, Ty. If the situation were reversed, I wish you would tell me... So, I feel like I have to tell you."

That was the only thing which gave me the strength to tell her. I was doing it because, in a weird way, she had given me her blessing to do so.

I walked towards her and held her hands.

"Maddy, could we just have a minute alone?" I asked her sister.

Maddy left, she was teary. She was moved to see her big sister about to get married.

I almost puked.

"Tyler, you're shaking, what the hell?"

"Janice... You have no idea how I hate this moment right now. How much I hate being that person for you."

"You're scaring me. Ty? What's going on?"

"Janice... I love you. So, so, much. You deserve everything in this world. You have always been there for me. For everyone else. You..."

I started crying.

"Ty... Everything is fine... I'm getting married to the man I love."

I held her hands tighter.

Fuck. It had to come out. I had to say it. Never mind if she hated me afterwards, I was doing it for her.

"You're not."

She instinctively pushed me away.

"Tyler, please, don't ruin this for me."

"Richard is not the man you think he is. He lies to you. He's been lying to you. Since the beginning."

Janice sat down.

"Oh no... What are you saying, Ty? Please... This is serious, this is my life..."

"I can shut-up. Right now. I swear that I can leave. But once, you told me that if your man was doing you dirty, you would rather know. And trust me, I would have given everything so that this news does not come while you're wearing the most beautiful freaking wedding dress I have ever seen in my life."

Some tears fell down and ruined her make-up.

She looked at the ceiling and then at me.

"Fuck. I freaking knew it." She took her shoes off. "I freaking knew something was going to happen. Tell me."

I knelt down next to her and I told her everything I knew. The x-rated pages.

The Man Cave. The dildos. And the worst of all: the bathtub and the blackmail. She listened to me carefully, without budging. That woman was damn strong.

"I freaking knew it." She repeated.

"You did?"

"It was too perfect. He was too perfect... I always felt there was a part of him I did not know... But I did not want to see it... I... I wanted to believe that, for once, something good was happening to me. Someone good... But of course, he has to be a trash... I could not have something good, for once in my damn life!"

"I'm so, so, so sorry, Janice. I swear that I am. And I promise you deserve so much better."

I was certain that she would hate me. That could not go any differently, I had ruined her life, at the worst possible moment.

But Janice was full of surprises. She had always been!

"The asshole who I was about to give my life to drugged you and almost raped you. FUCK HIM!" She yelled, suddenly standing up. "FUCK HIM DEEP IN THE ASS!"

She raised her fist in the air.

And this, my dear reader, is the story of how I found myself being the accomplice of a runaway bride.

Janice did not want -- or physically could not -- confront her guests, nor Richard. The only thing she asked of me was to ride the blue Alpha Romeo wedding car (yes, with the "Just Married" sign hanging on the back), and to get her "the fuck away" from this place.

I obliged! This was a hysterical moment.

We ran out of the chapel together, - you should have seen Austin's looks as we ran down the stairs, it was priceless! -, Janice and I were laughing and crying like two teenagers as we jumped into the car.

Richard tried to catch on to us but I did not let him.

"Richard is a freaking maniac, Aust! Don't trust him!" I shouted to my ex.

Austin was even more dumbfounded than before.

Only Ralph was cheering us on while Janice's mother was holding her heart, ready to faint.

"Don't worry mom, this is the best decision of my life!"

Those were Janice's famous last words as we fled the wedding.

To this day, this is still something we say ironically when we have to make a choice, as silly as a restaurant to dine in: "Don't worry mom, this is the best decision of my life".

Great thing was, we knew exactly where to go...

There were a couple weeks in Greece waiting ahead of us and Richard definitely was not invited!

[MORE TO CUM]

See you next week for some Greek adventures!

12