My First Year with Austin Ch. 19

Story Info
Have you ever tried after-life sex?
5k words
4.7
1.9k
1

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 19: Near Death (S)Experience

I walked into a white room; the space was very hard to describe.

Everything was white. The floor, the walls, the ceiling...

So much that it was hard to differentiate the top from the bottom, where the room ended and where it started, to understand whether I was actually walking or not.

Was there even a floor under my feet? I mean, I was not flying off so I guess there was a floor to step upon.

It was not a depressing white either, not like the kind you can have in hospitals sometimes. It was a warm, welcoming white.

A white which does not exist.

At this thought, I realized that I was probably dead if I was seeing things that did not exist in real life.

Shit. I was not planning to die that young.

Or maybe, I was just dreaming.

I was not freaking-out though. Which, if you know me, might have been the strongest indicator that something was definitely strange.

I was calm.

"Hey."

Someone behind me greeted me. I was not alone then.

The floor looked more concrete under my bare feet now, it slowly turned into a light grey carpet. Wait... I noticed my hanging cock as I looked below me.

What was I doing there, stark naked?

I turned around to see who was there.

Austin was smiling at me, looking gorgeous. But something was different. He was not the Austin I knew.

He was the Austin I once knew.

Freshman Austin was grinning at me, wearing the yellow wrestling singlet I had offered him for his nineteenth birthday. It was more than ten years prior. This outfit was probably the greatest thing I had ever seen him wear.

"Do you like it?" He asked, as if he could read my mind.

He spun around to give me a show, even slapped his butt jokingly.

His ass looked amazing in this tight and revealing uniform. How outrageous was it that he used to be competing in this? His bulge, his butt, his pecs... Everything was on display.

"Are you real?" I asked.

Austin chuckled.

"You always need to overthink everything, do you?"

"I mean... Maybe... But this is sort of an important question, no?"

"Why?"

He had gotten closer to me. I had not seen him walked towards me, but 19 years old Austin was only an inch away from my naked body. I could feel his breath. He was even more stunning up-close.

His lips were beautiful, waiting for me.

And he was right. There was no reason why I should know if he was real or not. Who cared? I followed my instinct and I kissed him.

Everything was all right.

If this were to be my Heaven, I definitely liked it.

I did think times and times before while I was kissing Austin that I was experiencing Heaven, so maybe, that was true. I wondered what was happening as our tongues intertwined.

"Still overthinking, eh?"

Damn, that version of Austin was hot but I was not so keen of how well he could read my mind!

"Sorry, I was wondering if I was dead." I said, genuinely.

He made a face.

"Would not that mean that I am dead too? Since I'm here?"

Fuck. I hoped not!

My mind got back to the Man Cave's restroom for a split second. I did not think Austin's injury was too bad at first, but he was lying unconscious in the blood, right alongside me.

"I'm not sure how this works." I spoke.

Austin smiled at me again and held me in his arms. He was shirtless now, the singlet had vanished. My head was resting against his comforting pecs.

"Me neither, but I'll take care of you, babe. Ok? We're together."

"I love you, Austin."

All of the sudden, he was 30 again, with a broader frame, slightly longer hair, and more mature traits. He was stark naked, just like me. And horny, just like me as well.

"I love you too, Ty."

He grabbed my ass. Firmly. He meant business.

"Really, Austin? You're gonna do this, in freaking Heaven of all places!"

He laughed.

"Look, I'm just trying to have a cool anecdote to tell people at parties. Where's the craziest place you've had sex in? In freaking Heaven, guys! Who can beat that?"

I could not help myself from laughing as well.

"Ok then, I guess I can help you out with that."

I kissed his neck, licked his upper chest, and things got steamier from this point on.

Austin put his arms behind his head, flexed his biceps and flaunted his armpits. I licked them off, passionately. Oh, great! I realized I still had my sense of smell! Those armpits were the perfect amount of sweaty and stinky.

Delicious scent.

Austin was caressing my back as I got lower and bit his nipples, I then licked down his hairy muscular chest. I spent time on each of his eight-pack abs.

I was getting to his treasure trail, down to his pubes.

His nine inches cock was there, poking at the inexistant ceiling. I retracted his foreskin a little and kissed his cockhead. I played with his piss slit. It was getting slippery.

"Suck my dick, babe. I want to feel your mouth all around it."

I looked at Austin above me while locking my lips around his girthy familiar cock. I kept staring at his eyes while pushing myself to swallow more inches of his meat.

I struggled halfway through but Austin started moaning and that got me going.

Besides, if I was already dead, I could choke on his cock, right? I was not going to die again!

His dick got even harder in my throat and now, I was heavily gagging on his heavy piece of sausage. I did not give a fuck though. What could happen to me in a space like this with the man of my dreams by my side?

"Yes, dirty boy, give me a Martin!"

I almost bit his cock as I chuckled at his remark, my mouth full of his meat.

"A Martin." Our unique way to refer to a very sloppy and slimy blowjob.

I got his dick out of my mouth for a couple of seconds, I spat out a ton of saliva on his foreskin, - inside and out -, I caressed his balls, and went back on his cock. I gagged on it like the freaking slut Austin knew how to turn me into.

"Fuck yeah..." He mumbled.

The blood was flowing into my own cock.

I thought that Austin would usually sit down to enjoy the moment while I was servicing him. As soon as I had this thought, a bed appeared next to us. Not any bed though. Our dorm room bed. Austin's. Same sheets and everything. We were back in our freshman year.

"Look, Austin, we're in room 403!"

"It does freaking look like it."

Austin jumped on the bed, being silly. His dick was flopping around.

"Turn around, babe. I want to rim your ass on those sheets, for old times' sake." I told him.

He winked at me and obliged.

When I looked back at him, there was his bubbly ass arched down before my eyes, his two birth marks guiding me to his pink tight hole.

"What you're waiting for?" He said, spreading his ass cheeks with his two hands.

I practically jumped on Austin and I devoured his ass. I was jerking myself at the same time. What a freaking feast! I did not mind his air around his hole, actually, I loved it. I stuck my tongue out and went as deep as I could, searching his insides.

My nose and my mouth went deep, I could no longer breathe, but again, why should I care about stupid things like breathing?

Austin grabbed my face from behind and pushed it even further down his ass. He was rubbing himself against my nose. The scent was manly, musky... arousing as Hell!

Shit, maybe I should not talk about Hell in a place like this.

"Enjoy your freaking meal, babe, toss your boyfriend's salad."

I did.

After a couple more minutes of ass-eating, we switched position. We moved on to one of our favourites. The good old 69! I was going down on Austin's throbbing dick while he was alternating between fingering my asshole and down-right eating it.

At this point, Austin was precumming all over and I could feel his fluids going through my teeth. I mean, in the position I was in, lying on top of him, I was pretty sure my own cock was leaking all over his neck and chest too.

This place -- whatever it was - truly was great because the second I thought the bed was a little small, it enlarged itself and became a king-size bed.

Once he considered that I had choked myself enough on his big dick, Austin pulled me more towards him so my cock would lie against his lips and he started to suck me off.

It always felt very special when Austin would suck me back, especially here, in our college dorm-room. There were the football players and the Garuto posters hung on the wall next to us.

Oh, see! There were walls now! Cool!

Besides, Austin was a great cock-sucker, pretty natural at it.

He knew what he liked himself and he was not afraid to gun for it, acting shameless and slutty. Just how I like it too!

One of his specialities was to shove a finger or two up my ass while he was bobbing up and down my cock.

"Wait, Aust, I'm gonna cum..."

"So soon...?"

"Austin..."

He kissed my balls one last time. Then, he grabbed me, turned me around, and he slapped my ass. One, two, three spanks. Hmmm... I enjoyed this way too much.

"May I breed your ass, Sir?" He requested jokingly.

"You may, humble servant." I said back.

Austin had me on lying on my front, got on top of me, and proceeded to fuck me hard. In real life, my tight ass would definitely have been broken but there, in this suspended moment, it was like all the pain was turning instantly into pleasure.

I felt his uncut cock invading me slowly, inch after inch, and when he tapped against my prostate...

"Fuck yeah... Yes... Pound me, hard, Austin!"

Wherever we were, I could scream as loud as I wanted.

It was freeing, liberating, exhilarating.

I would say that the banging was so good that it felt like I was in Paradise but it would be probably too much on the nose for this chapter.

You get my point though. It was one of the best sex sessions of my life. If the expression "of my life" still had a meaning there.

Austin fucked me doggystyle, missionary, and then I impaled myself on his XXL cock. I wanted him to rearrange my guts. I was sweating and precumming everywhere and I squatted down on his hard meaty dick. I wanted to go DEEP.

"Damn... Babe... if... hmmm... If you keep doing that... I won't be able... to... to last for too long." He mumbled below me.

I was jumping up and down his stick until my ass was fapping against his massive balls. They were full. I could sense it.

It was hard to tell if this moment with Austin had lasted for a couple of minutes or for an eternity. Time was working very weirdly in that place as I would find out later.

After an undefined amount of time fucking me, Austin bred me. He did not warn me but he did not have to. While I was sitting on his monster-cock, he released his creamy loads in my rectum.

I felt his dick throbbing and releasing at least seven volleys of jizz inside of me. Austin had always been a heavy ejaculator.

"Thank you, babe." He said, kissing my shoulder.

He looked like a God when he stood up with his flaccid girthy dick dripping with cum. Sorry, I should stop with the religious comparisons.

I was hard as a rock. And still very horny.

Austin's juicy bum looked better than ever... Maybe it was finally time to break it?!

As the idea formed in my head, it also formed in Austin's head. In this strange universe, his mind was mine, and my mind was his.

In this case, both were filthy!

Austin found himself a desk to bend over. I did not see it appear but suddenly, it was there. That was some quality furniture, expansive wood and all. Exactly what we needed to pop my boyfriend's cherry.

I knelt down to eat Austin's ass properly as he was arching his bum. When it was all wet and slippery, I shoved two fingers inside his tight butthole.

"Yes... Babe... That feels so fucking nice..."

He had jizzed right before but his dick was back to being fully hard.

I fingered Austin some more and I rubbed my pulsating dick against his hairy ass-crack. I was getting to the Holy Grail -- ok, that was the last biblical reference, I swear -, my dick poked against his asshole who was opening up to swallow it.

There, I thought, damn it, I wished I could have done that when I was alive!

And the second I had this thought... I was back at the bloody restrooms in the Man Cave.

Fuck my overthinking brain!

As it turned out, my meeting with Austin in this alternative world had happened in the span of a micro-second. In reality, Ausin had just fell on the floor. We were both lying in a puddle of blood.

But wait... Why was I seeing myself?

How?

I was looking at the scene from above.

I could see Ralph trying to pour water on my face and to get me back to consciousness. The loud techno music was still playing outside the restrooms. Ralph did not seem to know what to do about the knife stuck in my stomach.

He grabbed me. Literally. My entire body.

I did not enjoy seeing that. At all. It looked like I was dead.

But I hated even more that Ralph was leaving Austin behind. I tried to get closer but I could not. I tried to scream for help but I could not either.

*PLEASE, SOMEONE, HELP! ANYONE! YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF AUSTIN! HE'S BLEEDING OUT. PLEASE*

One thing I could do was moving against the ceiling against which I was weirdly stuck. I was not really flying, more like floating. I got through the restroom's door.

Apparently, I was a ghost now!

I found myself above the busy club. People were slowly realizing that Ralph was carrying a body in his arm. Mine. Some groups had not noticed a thing and they were still dancing or kissing on the dancefloor.

A trail of blood was following us. Looking at things from this upper view really gives you another perspective on the world and on the people living in it.

The looks on Jasper and Janice's face when they understood what was happening broke my heart. If I still had one.

They were devastated. Janice started shaking uncontrollably. I wanted to comfort her, to give her a sign, anything, but she was not looking above her. Her eyes were stuck on my unconscious body.

Ralph yelled at someone to look for Austin in the restrooms. The music was finally cut off. People stopped dancing. Sergio ran to men's bathroom, I followed him.

Finally, I was reassured someone was going to take care of my boyfriend. Sergio seemed to be the right man from the job, he was not panicking.

In the meantime, I had lost track of my own body carried by Ralph.

OUCH.

That hurt like hell!

Fuck.

Ralph was no longer below me, but above me. He had lied me down on the concrete outside the bar and Allison was performing CPR. Both their panicked faces were a few inches from mine. My eyes were opened but everything was blurry.

Everything was hurting. I was back in my own body.

I hated every second of that.

People were screaming too. Strangers in the streets.

"The ambulance is coming, Tyler. Hold on." Ralph told me. "Stay with us."

"Austin..." I mumbled.

"They're going to take good care of him, don't worry about Austin." Allison said.

She was crying. I did not want any of my friends to feel bad for me.

"Don't you dare dying on me, Ty. Don't you dare!" Ralph was yelling like a hurt animal.

But I could not help myself.

I closed my eyes and I got into another room.

The same colour white. The same surreal impression. The same calm.

Xander was there. Just like Austin, he was naked. And just like Austin, he was looking very good. Like the best I had ever seen him.

His blond hair looked like they were shining. His slim but fit body was in great shape. His long flaccid cock was dangling between his thighs. There was no sign of bullet or scar on his skin. No reminder of the shooting.

"What are you doing here?!" He asked as he walked towards me.

He walked and walked again, but he seemed to never get any closer.

"I got stabbed." I explained, almost laughing at the ridiculousness and craziness of that statement.

"Geez! Who's done that? Kim?"

"What? Wait... No! I... This did not happen in prison."

"You got out?"

"Yeah... Ralph too. And Kurtis. We were released the same day. A few months after your... After the..."

Xander gave me a beautiful smile.

"That's great! That you got freed." He looked at me more sombrely. "Who else died? After me?"

I felt a tear falling down my eye.

"Just one person... Kim killed himself after he had shot you."

The smile disappeared completely from Xander's face. I could not believe that he was really there. He was not though. This must have been my imagination.

Right?

"I wish things had happened differently." Xander told me.

"Me too... This is so unfair."

We stopped talking for a while.

"Xander, I have to tell you, Mindy had her baby. She named him..." I spoke.

"Xander, I know."

"We miss you. Ralph thinks about you a lot. I think Mindy is doing good, the baby is healthy."

"I think that's why I'm here."

His voice was getting less clear. Like he was going away. I tried to run towards him not to lose him.

"Xander... Please, don't go!"

"It looks like you're going back, Ty."

"Where?"

Here I was again, freaking-out.

"Listen, Ty, when you're back, can you tell Mindy that she can authorize herself to live her life. There's this guy she's been seeing. The driver."

"The driver?"

"He's a good man. He'd be good for her and for the baby. She doesn't need to go through this world alone. She has my blessing. Can you tell her that?"

"How?"

An alarm blasted off above my head.

I opened my eyes to three strangers who were bustling around me. There was a beep... and some bumps on the road. The sounds, the lights, the frantic energy, it was too much.

I realized that I was in an ambulance.

"Are you with us, Sir... Sir? Your name is Tyler, right?"

I could not talk. It was hurting way too much. The worst pain I had ever felt in my life. I wanted to go out of my body again. I felt restrained, locked-up in my own skin.

"Sir, we are getting you to an hospital, you have suffered a serious injury but we are taking care of you now."

I did not pay much attention to the guy who was talking. The male nurse behind him was way more interesting to look at. He looked Indian and he was hot as fuck. Because he was a nurse, I stupidly assumed that he was gay.

I smiled to myself.

Maybe they had drugged me already because I was not feeling so much pain anymore. But I was dizzy.

I closed my eyes and went back to the white room.

Come on! I thought. This, again...

What was I supposed to do now?

I was not upset for long. This place was great. We were in the biggest locker-room I had ever seen in my life. As I looked around, I realized hundreds of semi-naked or entirely naked men were changing all around me.

Now, that was the kind of Heaven that I approved of!

Most of these guys were jocks, all of them were hot.

Some people I knew but it was like the minute I was recognizing someone; he would disappear from my sight.

I noticed Kurtis and his teddy-bear tattoo on his neck. He was showering in the middle of the room. His hairy ass looked banging. He was gorgeous, as he had always been.

But as soon as I tried to talk to him, he was no longer there.

My brother walked up to me. He was wearing a pair of grey jockstraps. He slapped his own ass to make me laugh... What a show-off! And was it a hard-on poking out from the pouch?! Yeap, it definitely was. Ryan was precumming on the straps of his underwear.

"We are one, now." He spoke as he hugged me.

12