My First Year with Austin Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are confused, don't worry, I was too. His hard cock pressed against mine. This was wrong on so many levels.

He vanished as well.

More hot guys in speedos started horsing around. The giant locker-room was turning into a pool. They were all more handsome and more inviting than the other.

Wait... I knew them as well!

I recognized Pope that I met in prison, Carlos from the x-rated shooting, and Martin from college. They were teasing one another, pinching their nipples, stroking their respective monster cocks -- black, Latino, white -, laughing like teenagers.

I blinked and Carlos was sucking Martin's cock. It was very slippery of course. Damn, he was doing a freaking nice job deepthroating that wet dick.

That got me all horny again.

They knew each other? No... They did not.

This was happening only in my mind then? Shit...

The second I decided to take part in their naughty games, they disappeared. Fuck! What sort of Paradise was that?! I wanted to see more! I wanted to experience more!

Thankfully, they were replaced by more sexy and horny guys.

Trevor and his dad Ray were there. They were both stark naked so I could spot the spiderweb tattoo on their ankles. They were jerking off on a bench, smiling at me, their arms around their respective shoulders.

It was like every guy I had ever found hot or attractive in my entire life had been summoned in that place.

As time seemed to rush by, I stumbled on William and his snake tattooed on his ass and leg, Griffin, my ex-fiancé who was French-kissing someone I did not know, and Tobias Finnigan stroking his gigantic white cock and giving me his best smirky smile.

Asshole! Correction, Assholes! The three of them.

At some point, I turned around and my college Law Professor was there, stark naked as well. He had taken my virginity. Professor Fletcher. I pushed him in the pool. He was an asshole too. He deserved it.

I started to get overwhelmed by the sea of men appearing and vanishing. Nothing was making sense. I sat on a bench. I let the hunks around me do their thing. I was only watching. If those were angels, they were downright kinky!

Ralph was licking my brother's toes while he was getting fucked by Sergio. Nicholas, the Greek Adonis, sat next to me and started jerking-off watching them.

"You have some great friends!" He winked at me.

Time was seemingly moving fast.

Sometimes, I wondered if I was still in the ambulance, dying.

I had glimpses from what was happening "outside". Whatever outside might mean. I swear I could hear Austin and Janice talk to me. Ralph too. And my brother. But it was all a blur. Like a broken radio.

I tried to make sense of it but I was losing grip. I closed my eyes.

When I opened them back, everything had turned to white again and Xander was there.

He looked more serious than the last time I had seen him. I mean, he was wearing clothes! A black suit! Was it my funerals or something?

"It's time, Tyler. You cannot stay in a place like this forever."

He was very close to me now. I could touch him. But I spontaneously knew what it would have meant if I were to take his hand so I refrained from it.

"I don't want to die, Xander."

"Then, don't." He simply said.

Once again, I felt him moving away from me.

"Xander, I wish you could come back with me."

"Just tell Mindy what I had told you about the Driver. It's very important to me."

"I will."

I could barely hear him now. Xander was becoming the broken radio and the real world was coming back.

"I want Xander to have two parents. Mindy thinks I would mind but I really don't. Blood does not make a family. Love does."

"Since when have you become so wise?" I teased him.

I did not want to let him go.

"For the record, I have always been wise! And what I said also goes for you, Ty. You can raise a baby who is not yours. You can love her. You can be her parent."

This third "return" was the most painful of all.

When I opened back my eyes, I felt sore everywhere, I had a tube in my throat, and I felt like I had been stabbed all over again. The machines were beeping loudly all around me.

I hated it. Everything about it.

I understood quickly that I was lying in an hospital bed.

It took me a little more time to see there were two women surrounding me. I recognized Janice's voice first.

"... I guess, the doctor was reassuring."

"I know, Ryan is tough. He won't need another surgery."

Ryan?

I managed to move just a little and I saw Mallory, my brother's wife, standing in the room. I wondered what she was doing here.

What the fuck had happened to Ryan?!

"We need the good news. Desperately."

They had not realized I was awake but with that freaking tube in my mouth, I could not speak. Also, my throat was dry and I was very thirsty. I tried to move a finger. I could. I moved my feet too. Just a little.

Ok. I was not paralyzed. Good to know.

Besides, if I remembered who Janice and Mallory were, it meant that I had not lost my mind. It seemed like my brain was working like before.

They talked a little more but I only caught snippets of their conversation.

I was getting increasingly worried about my own state, about Austin too, and now Ryan... After about five minutes semi-awake, Janice finally noticed me.

"Mallory, oh God, look! His eyes are opened! Ty, Ty!"

Janice practically jumped on me and she had to consciously calm herself down before taking my hand.

"We need to call a nurse."

I felt the hand of Janice against mine. I held tightly.

I tried to smile but it was impossible.

"Tyler, are you with us? Oh my God... Ty..."

I tried to say something but the tube got more stuck in my throat and that scared me.

I only loved to be choked by big juicy cocks, not by medical materials!

"Calm down, Ty. A nurse is coming."

Mallory had gone to look for someone.

My eyes were getting used to the surroundings. The lights seemed too bright. The beeping noise was too loud. But I was there. I saw Janice more clearly.

Although, I wondered if I was not becoming crazy... Janice was... blond!

In what kind of universe had I landed this time around?! She had always been a brunette. Always. Even my imagination could not have created this!

"Just try to relax, someone is going to come and take care of you." Janice was crying.

I listened to her advice. It was not easy but I tried to calm my breathing. I looked around. I could move a little bit. There was a small Christmas tree in the corner of the room.

Who would put up a Christmas tree so early in October?

"That's good, Tyler. I'm here. Just hold my hand. Yes, like that."

I looked at the damn tree, I wanted Janice to understand that I was freaking out about this.

"Shh... Ty..."

I tried to write something on the palm of her hand with my fingers but she was not catching up to it.

"I bet the nurse will be here in just a second now."

I grabbed a paper next to me. Yeap, I could definitely move. It was some labs results. If I could not talk with my mouth, I could still write something.

This time, Janice understood what I wanted and she hastily gave me a pen.

"Take it easy, Tyler. There's no rush."

There were many things crossing my mind but the only thing that I managed (very poorly) to write down was:

"How Long?"

Janice caressed my hair. She looked unsure about what to tell me. I looked at the damn Christmas tree again and then I looked back at her.

"55 days, Tyler."

Fuck. I had been gone for nearly two months!

And then, I had a more terrifying thought.

If Janice was there by my side, where the hell was Austin?!

12