All Comments on 'My First Year with Austin Ch. 19'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
canndcannd5 months ago

I loved that he saw xander in his kinky heaven. I hope Austin made it and that richard gets shanked in jail b4 he gets laid bc he'd enjoy that too much! Lol i still can't like Janice.

StraycatndcStraycatndc5 months ago

I only loved to be choked by big juicy cocks, not by medical materials!” 😂

Fantastic and emotional out-of-body experience and the most amazing chapter! Talk about a cliffhanger! Can’t wait to find out Ryan's story.

Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

Cool, thank you Xander. Tyler can raise this daughter in love with Austin and that’s what it takes to ensure a healthy family! Thank goodness Janice didn’t appear in the white rooms and offer dumb advice on how Richard and Austin are the same. As clearly they are not both murders and Austin’s declaration of Tyler being the only real reason why he was there.

I fear Ryan flew to Cali and assisted law enforcement in administration of justice on Richard and he also got attacked. Mallory is Ryan’s wife not Austin’s ex if I remember correctly but I can only hope Janice has her head on straight about Austin or she doesn’t deserve to be Tyler’s friend much longer if she can’t see the obvious love and commitment they have for each other. Damn, I bet Austin was not with anyone else , unlike Tyler in Greece.

Xander was very clear and sounded like he needed Tyler to tell his widow that it’s ok to pick up the pieces and start a new chapter with a new good man and a daddy for his child. Very touching that part.

As far as Austin’s absence from the bedside after 2 months of Tyler’s coma, it’s completely normal for families and friends to begin to take shifts/turns as they have to work some too. So that doesn’t worry me too much as I think Austin’s deep flesh wound didn’t injure any organs or cause internal bleeding, unlike Tyler’s deeper cavity puncture with internal bleeding, so I’m hoping that his recovery is relatively uncomplicated. The wild card is Ryan?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please don’t make us wait a whole week to find out about Austin 😭😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fairly good chapter, but with none of the important questions answered it was a really fucked up place to end it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.