My Flatmate

Story Info
Having kinky fun with my flatmate.
1.4k words
4.14
11.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to fuck?" Helen demanded. She was wearing a red plaid skirt and posed with her hands on her hips to show off her tits to their full potential. She knew I believe them to be her best feature, I'd told her on numerous occasions.

"No, I'm not in the mood." She turned, obviously aggrieved and left the room.

My relationship with my flat mate had never been traditional. Friends with benefits I suppose you could call it but our benefits included hanging around the flat naked, fucking, some roleplay, and the occasional bondage game.

Helen returned, the skirt was gone and in its place was a gleaming black strap-on. She looked at me expectantly."

"I told you," I repeated "I'm not in the mood."

"But I'm horny," she complained "what are you in the fucking mood for!?"

I thought back to my disastrous date "I just want to sit, drink a beer, and watch the football. Then I want women everywhere to shut the fuck up just do as they're told..."

Helen looked at me thoughtful for a moment "I can work with that." She announced and headed off to look in our shared sex toy box.

Much to my annoyance she returned a few minutes later. The strap-on has gone and now you could see the smooth shaved pussy she tended to so meticulously. In her arms she carried enough rope to hogtie an entire women's football team and dangling from her mouth was the strap of a large pink ballgag, the biggest one we owned.

"Tie me up and I'll do whatever you say."

I grunted.

"All I expect in return is a spectacular orgasm at the end of it."

I rolled my eyes "No, I'm in charge not you. I get to decide if you cum."

She shrugged "Fair enough."

"Usual safe word?"

She shook her head "I thought women should do whatever the fuck they're told? Don't pussy out on me now."

Now it was my turn to shrug "Whatever you say."

I had a little fun with her, keeping half an eye on the game as I tied her tightly. Her arms were behind her back with some uncomfortable elbow bondage, her legs were tied together in three places and I bound her tits far tighter than she'd normally let me. Looking down at the ballgag I kicked it aside and opened one of our board games, the one where you stuck a stupid plastic thing in your mouth and had to say ridiculous words without dribbling all over yourself. Selecting one of the mouthpieces I rinsed it in the toilet bowl before shoving it in her mouth.

Helen looked somewhere between hot and ridiculous as I slouched back into my seat on the sofa and turned up the volume of the football.

"Whaa he huk a aah upohed o oo ow?" She drooled.

"I don't care." I muttered, my bad mood returning now i realised even in bondage this tight she was still a demanding cunt.

"Actually," I paused "Go and get me a beer."

She looked skeptically at me.

"Ahn ow ah a upohed o oo ah?"

"I don't care, go and figure it out."

Looking somewhat perturbed she set off bouncing across the flat to the kitchen.

It took a few attempts to open the fridge door. With her hands tied behind her she had to turn her back to grasp the handle, and then she had to work out which was the beer and which was the milk. She didn't have to read my mood to know there would be consequences if she returned with the wrong one.

Eventually she made her choice, bouncing across the room with the bottle clasped behind her back. She turned around, handing me the drink and showing me her ass in the process.

"And the bottle opener?"

"Or huk hake..." she exclaimed. I put a little bell on a nipple clamp and attached it before she set off a second time. This time her tits jingled as she hopped around the little flat.

I made her suck me while I enjoyed the beer. Undoing my jeans had been hard but she'd persevered and now held me carefully between her lips. She was under strict instructions not to make me cum but had been warned that if I went soft she'd receive a beating. So far she was doing an acceptable job.

The game finished and I looked down to examine myself. Sure enough I was nice and hard, pressing her head with my hand I made her choke on my cock a little before instructing her to sit back in the middle of the floor.

Deciding that despite her slightly purpling tits she was looking entirely too comfortable so I pushed her roughly onto her side and forced her into a little ball by tying her neck to her knees. For good measure I tied her toes together and pulled them back by running string up to her thumbs.

She shook her head in protest.

"Ooo ahard!" She managed to drool.

Deciding that if she could still move her head she had too much freedom I forced a leather head harness onto her, secured some rope to the hook behind her head and pulled her neck back cruelly.

She stayed like that for perhaps another ten or fifteen minutes while I sat in my place on the sofa, watched porn on the television, and wanked. It was only when the onscreen actress had her third screaming orgasm I got to my feet and stuck a finger in Helen's pussy to see how she was getting on. She was so wet she was in danger of staining the rug with more than just saliva. I finger fucked her for a few minutes. Deciding that, on balance, she'd been a good little cunt I searched the toy box and brought out one of her favourites.

The vibrator plugged into the mains but sat inside her with only a single arm reaching outside to tease her clit. After popping it in I switched the device to a random rhythm and listened with amusement as she began to moan through the plastic mouthpiece.

The vibrator clicked onto a different setting as I resumed tending to myself. I was still hard, my erection undiminished since Helen had induced it over an hour ago. With my right hand working vigorously it didn't take long for me to find my climax and I placed it carefully on the bound woman's face, laughing at her disgust as it ran over her cheek and ran under the plastic and into her mouth.

Deciding to take pity on her I removed the mouthpiece, she spat on the carpet and rolled her mouth to relieve the lockjaw.

"Oops," I sniggered "I missed." I thumbed at the cum splatter rubbing it properly into her light brown hair.

"Untie my tits..." she begged.

I looked down at the swollen purple funbags and smiled wickedly.

"Nah, they look so pretty like that..."

She swore and called me a name using language that was most unfitting for a lady.

"Now now..." I hit her ass, hard.

"Oh fuck..."

Deciding that her backside looked pretty with a red coloration I continued to hit her until the vibrator made her cum. She cried out and squirmed in her bondage, although whether it was to escape my hand or the toy in her cunt I couldn't tell.

"Please let me out... I'm too sensitive!"

I ignored her, rising to my feet and instead turned the vibrator up a notch. Seeing I was about to leave Helen started crying after me.

"Please, I'm done..." she pleaded, before running through every safe word we'd used over the last six months. I shrugged. She was the one who hadn't wanted a way out, she would have to suffer the consequences. Turning off the light I went to bed.

The climactic screams woke me a few times during the night but by the morning they'd diminished to a constant low whimper. Helen hadn't moved, obviously, but the carpet was wet from her many orgasms throughout the night.

Taking out the vibrator I sucked on my finger and slipped it inside her. Oh good, she was still wet and ready. I was amazed. Stripping off my pyjama bottoms I introduced her to my morning glory.