All Comments on 'My Flight Attendant'

by AnthonyComstock

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please post more stories that was one of the most erotic ones I’ve read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Super Story!

This story was truly excellent. It has all the sex anyone could want, but it was told in a written style that complemented the sexual activity it was describing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story!

ps: It's discreet, not discrete. You've done a much better job of editing and proofing than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!

Oh my god!! This was so amazing... Please keep them coming

AnthonyComstockAnthonyComstockover 4 years agoAuthor
Discrete vs. Discreet

Homonyms. Gotta love 'em.

KingLeonidesKingLeonidesalmost 3 years ago

Big girls are the best. They always "deliver".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story sir! I especially appreciate your writing style, which stands as good writing aside from the very hot sexual descriptions. The sex only makes the story better and hotter but you obviously are well read and appreciate good writing. Keep up the great work and I will look forward to your next opus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG! This is one of the best stories with flight attendants I've heard. But why would you say they did it with a condom? It would've been more erotic if you didn't include that part.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Having sex with a real flight attendant with real concerns? 10 out of 10. Smart women who like to fool around make men use condoms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnthonyComstock@AnthonyComstock
I was born in Southeast Florida, and I've lived most of my life in Pinellas County. I've worked as a bookseller, credit evaluator, aviation ground service, commercial pilot, and I've been in the military. I lived in Germany for a couple of years, in North Carolina, and in Ne...