My Flight Attendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh! OH!" she cried.

Her pussy muscles tightened around my dick, and that did it. I exploded into an orgasm that took my breath away and lit fireworks in my head, and that sent her over the edge into a mind blowing orgasm of her own. Her insides did summersaults, her cries echoed off the walls, and Niagara flowed, her juices covering my belly almost to my chest with slick-sticky goodness.

She collapsed on top of me, still thrusting, her hot breath on my neck, all of her pressed against all of me, and both of us covered with her juices.

She began to kiss my neck, then my face, culminating in a long, languorous deep soul kiss, our mouths together, our tongues intertwined, as her whole body continued to pulsate from her earth-shattering orgasm.

Slowly the last vestiges of her orgasm subsided. My now flaccid dick withdrew from her vagina, and she rolled off of me, settling under my right arm with her head on my shoulder, and her arm and leg wrapped over me. With her right hand she caressed my face as I stroked her hair. Her breathing slowed, deepened, and became regular. Totally spent, she was asleep. With my left hand I eased off the now full condom, dropped it into the wastebasket beside the bed, pulled the covers over us, and followed her into the land of nod.

Some unknown time later a noise awakened me. Laura's back was to me, and I spooned her, my left arm around her waist, my left hand between her breasts. She slowly moved and pushed a button on her watch. She carefully extricated herself from my embrace, got up, and went to the bathroom. That made me aware that my own bladder was full to bursting, and when she came out I followed her in the bathroom. When I came out she was dressed in the broom skirt and red silk blouse, and was putting on her sandals.

"I have to go get ready for work." she said.

"I need to do the same." I replied. "Breakfast?"

"In the restaurant in 45 minutes."

And with a quick kiss she was gone.

Shit, shower, shave, shorts, shirt, shoes, and I was waiting for her at the entrance to the restaurant when she arrived, perfectly coiffed, and wearing an immaculate flight attendant uniform, pull case in tow. We hit the buffet and ate quickly.

The time came for her to meet the shuttle for the airport, and I walked her out to it.

"Will I see you again?" I asked.

"I think that would be an excellent idea," she replied. "I'll be on the run at work for the next few days, then I'll call you."

A quick hug and a kiss, and she was on the shuttle. I watched it drive away.

I had to get ready for work myself. After all, I was here on business. No matter what happened at the trade show, in my eyes this week was already a raging success.

After a successful trade show, much networking, and a much more boring plane ride home, I was back in my office a few days later, when my phone pinged with a very special tone. It was a text message from Laura.

"In town tonight. Dinner?"

"Just say when," I replied.

She sent a hotel and a time.

Oh, yes, it would be a very good night.

12