My Flora Aunty

Story Info
Amy Favourite Aunty finds love in me - years later.
11.8k words
4.64
39.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always keen eye for voluptuous and big sized women and have had a special attraction for older women, especially the ones which had grace and class.

Neighbours, Teachers, friend's moms, relatives etc in south India were a boon to my desires.

Social functions like weddings and other ceremonies brought the best of these women and I had my gala. I always looked forward to family gatherings, as it gave me an opportunity to come close to my aunts and family friends (all woman only).

My favourite aunt amongst all is aunt Flora who is now around 58. She was married to my uncle (mother's brother) Rajesh Kumar, who is a senior medical officer in the Army.

My uncle was posted near the border and martyred during an insurgency.

Although aunt Flora is at least about 20 years older to me now, I have always been attracted by her from my childhood.

Adolescence brought in different feelings in me towards her and I have used her as my fantasy to satiate myself in my loneliness. She is a very beautiful and smart lady, and is tall, plump and has very sharp features. She always stays fit and maintains her curvy plump figure.

She takes a lot of care of herself; she dyes her hair, treats her hands and feet to make them always look luscious. She always dressed up properly, and usually wore clothes that accentuated her height and her curves.

I specially find her legs and firm curvaceous butts very sexy, when she wears her saree or salwar kameez especially the Anarkali types with full sleeves and her high heeled sandals.

Her boobs are large may be 36 cups, and they are round and firm, and she has wide hips that sway sexily as she walks.

Aunty Flora was always very friendly to me. She used to give me a warm hug and a peck whenever we used to meet. It was during my college days that we lost my uncle. Post my college I used to make my attraction towards her visible to her by openly appreciating her and on occasions like birthdays and festivals instead of giving a short hug and peck, I would deliberately kiss her on her cheek and hug her for a few seconds longer.

Every passing year from then on, I was eager to see her and have her around. We became extremely close during these years in a casual way. I have a few times placed my hand on her thighs as if to help myself stand up, or deliberately kept touching her bare arm or hand for a few seconds longer than required. I am sure she noticed and secretly accepted my special attention but made it anymore bigger than that.

I have always thought of aunt Flora as a very independent and capable woman, beautiful as she was. but also, extremely intelligent. She used to be a teacher in the army school. After my uncle expired, she used his money effectively and started her own school, today she runs some huge institution worth millions and is a celebrity herself.

All the success was purely her toil. Today she lives, as my uncles' widow for 19 long years and her children squabbling amongst themselves over property left her all alone in her palatial flat. She is usually alone at their home. I was always inspired by her grit.

It was an accidental event which led to this romantic encounter. Which both of us possibly never envisaged but needed it utmost.

I now work in a bank as a Vice President. I am aged 38 and my flora aunty is about 57-58.

This was an incident - A friend of mine was getting engaged and her betrothal party was held at an Army Mess. And I go in there invited. I was surprised to see Flora aunty amongst the guests. It seems my friend's mom and Flora aunty were classmates in school and they have remained friends since then.

Flora aunty looked awesome, very sexy in a pink sari and a very thin blouse through which I could make out her lacy bra.

She gently sat with a glass of wine in the far corner of the room amongst the women, seductively poised to the attention of a few men in there.

I immediately walked up to her. She was gasped at seeing me and in utter surprise she threw her hands around me and gave me a warm hug.

Her warmth was so enticing, that I held her for a few more seconds to show my love and admiration for her. Or possibly my horniness! She stayed on and tightened her hug on me a little more and then we parted.

It was that moment that catapulted me into limelight both with the men for being jealous of me and with flora aunty as well. Because if she was planning to have a great evening after the party, now I was in contention too.

My chivalry grew multiple fold as I now started to take special and exclusive care of flora aunty.

We did not have any of my usual family members around and that gave us both an added amount of freedom.

I switched her wine with her usual drink 'Scotch'. She assuringly looked at me and gladly went with it. In the midst of the party she asked me if I could give her a lift back to her home. This was what I had always dreamt and longed for.

I nodded assuringly and displayed my pleasure for even being asked. And waited for those lovely words to come out of her mouth. The agony of the wait continued for two full hours and then she asked me to drive her home.

I was glad as I had reduced my drinking, as I needed to drive her safely home.

I drove her home and when we reached her place, my aunt invited me to come inside for a drink. I followed her in to the living room. Her housekeeper and maid were still waiting for her. She told me to relax on the couch and went in. Giving them instructions to leave.

In a couple of minutes both the housekeeper and the maid left. I could imagine, her loneliness how she should have felt for the last 19 years without my uncle. Though she has her kids around in the same building, they are hugely busy with their work.

All the money and all the success and fame, possibly would come to nothing when you do not have loved ones around to share.

I took off my coat and tie and relaxed on the couch and waited for aunt to return. She came out. And started making light conversation casually, and while we spoke. she walked up and bolted the door, trying to check her veranda and garden. While doing so, she also assured herself that I had the time to spend with her. I assured her sweetly.

She walked up to her closet and took out a bottle of scotch from the bar. I helped her open the bottle and pour a drink for both of us. She moved on to put on some soft music, closed all the curtains, took off her gold rimmed spectacles, loosened her hair and started to groove to the music. I handed out her drink and she took it from my hands and invited me to dance with her.

It's now, I got the feeling that tonight my aunt Flora had more than just some drinks to offer me.

The room was dimly lit, she held her glass in her left hand and placed both her hands on my shoulders around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her, with my glass in my right hand.

As we danced, I looked into her eyes there was a sense of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that was now making her limp. And the quiet face of flora aunty was blurring and drowning into nothingness.

Her eyes were adamant, wanting very much of what was happening to continue, lusting as she was displaying a deep sense of yearning. Scared of some disappointment, trying her best to seduce me.

Reaching out with her right hand she slid her finger between mine and pulled my hands around her in a tight grip and placed them on her bare hips. The place between the blouse and the saree at the hips.

And put her hands through my under arms and landed them tightly upon my shoulders from behind. Her luscious breasts graciously settled on my abs below my right chest. This was my most revered aunt. And she is now in my arms. Taking charge of me, as a man. I was a bit nervous, but comfortable as if we belonged to each other.

I looked up, at her hand graciously sitting on my shoulders and noticed her Rolex date just diamante. Lovely watch.

"That's a beautiful watch" I said quietly and sensuous. The blood in her body was getting hot and warm all over her body as I could feel it.

"Is it just the watch!" she whispered.

Her heart was getting rapid, was possibly making her feel more excited. I caressed the part of her naked back between her blouse and sari with my ice moist glass, she filled with the chillness of her back and quivered into me, for a moment.

Suddenly she turned out and walked up and turned even those dim lights off. And held me back in the same position. The feeling of lust or love was over taking her mind, soul and body as she unbuttoned two buttons of my shirt and pushed aside my vest and placed her soft lips to kiss my chest. Full of life, a Joyous pleasure went throughout my body. The heat rose a few degrees up.

I let myself loose as I bent back her head across my arm and caressed my lips on her neck tracing it upwards to the cheeks, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to me as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world.

My insistent mouth was parting itself and shaking her womanhood, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known still existed and was still capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round. And before she knew that, she was softly kissing me back on my chest.

She pushed aside my vest and touched my bare nipples, with her neatly manicured fingers. My nipples are erect in the arousal and accepted her attention.

She lifted her head and chin resting on my chest. Looking up at me. Her dazzling eyes spread the arrows of love within me. Or just lame lust.

Gulping her whisky in one smooth gulp she placed the glass on the shelf behind. She picked the half-dissolved ice from her glass and used it to smear it on my nipples and tear me up.

My nipples flowered at this attention and were tearing erect. I softly guided her mouth on my nipples to lick and suck on it.

She spread her soft lips and released her horny tongue to lick on my erect nipples. Her warm saliva was giving life to my horniness. She sucked my nipples like a hungry woman. A real hungry woman.

I could feel her warmth is her suck, her tight caress, her deep eyes concentrated on me. She sucked and licked my nipples with intent. I held her head and helped her to stay sucking as the pleasure was bulging in my pants. As my groaned in pleasure unbearably.

"Valikidha kanna." (is it paining dear) she asked. Stopping to suck.

"Ille maami." (no aunty) I said and pulled her head closer directing her to continue sucking.

It was a state of confusion, I wanted all her pleasure but I also want to reach the pinnacle and climax.

But I wanted aunt to be satisfied so I stayed patient.

Enjoying her sucking my nipples one after the other.

A few minutes later she stood straight up and reaching over she put her arms over my shoulder and held me in a tight grip, rose up on her toes and offered herself for a kiss.

I held her firm enough to feel my chest moving from rapid heartbeats to excessive breathing.

I firmly held her body against mine and brushed her lips with my lips. Staring into her eyes, I gracefully slid my tongue across her bottom lip.

She drew a deep, staggered breath in response to the wave of heat she was feeling were flushing through her entire body and senses.

I had a jubilant smile on my face watching her reaction. Then, i softly kissed her. I softly swept my tongue between her lips, pressing my warm, soft lips to hers.

I slid my hands up her body and cradled her face with my hands. Then, I passionately kissed her, tickling her tongue with mine.

I sucked her lips, gently, as though I was sampling nectar on a delicate petal. Like deflowering a flower - petal by petal.

Then, with an intense urgency, I dipped my tongue through her lips, caressing her tongue with mine. She felt fluttering inside. Flora aunt's body craved for me. A shallow hum escaped from within her in response to how I was making her feel.

She could feel my body responding to her, the firmness of our hold was getting tighter by the second.

I was breathing heavier which was waking flora aunts' primal needs. The tidal wave of lust that had just churned within her was turning into a tornado as my kiss became hornier and intruding.

But I wanted to calm the situation and prolong it. So,

I gently pressed my lips against hers. I pulled back a little and looked away, exhaling.

Flora aunty not knowing what to do at this sudden halt to things. Tries to salvage the situation, she collects her hair and bundles them into a ball.

"I Have never been kissed like this before?" I exclaimed. She was shocked to hear what is said. I looked straight into her eyes.

She flushed scarlet and had to wet her lips before she could speak. "Not well kissed...", "it has been years." she said.

I held her and pulled her close to me again.

"Aunty, you leave me speechless." I cupped her jaw in my hand as my other hand came to her back and pulled her firm to me.

"I'll try to do better." I whispered against her mouth, and then I kissed her again.

If she had expected another soft touch of my lips against her, she was quickly proven wrong.

This time, my mouth settled on hers with intent, firm and insistent. When she gasped at the difference,

my tongue slid between her parted lips and teased her until she moaned.

I kissed as if I wanted to conquer her, and she was all too happy to surrender.

My hands moved over her, gripping her waist, sliding up her shoulders to hold the nape of her neck as my mouth travelled over her eyelids and down her jaw.

She whimpered as my teeth grazed her earlobe, setting her earring swaying, and she almost melted when my hand brushed her breast.

It was an accident, I thought wildly, because we were pressed so close together- somehow her hands had got around my chest, beneath my shirt- but then she did it again.

She quietly asked "Have you ever thought about me?" her eyes were deep and thoughtful.

The soft moon light from the kitchen shining through her crystal closet gleamed into the living room, as we started to dance again holding each other in the same position.

It was a moment of confusion when she moved her left hand from my neck and softly grabbed my butt and pressed herself closer to me, and that's when I realised my own developed hard-on.

Still clustered for words, I did not answer her. But nodded in consent.

She shuffled her hair loose and landed both her hands around my neck again and looking deep into me. The moment seemed so dark and her shining eyes were so bright.

Shame or shyness as you call it was now hidden deep in the darkness around us. That's when she tugged me into her lips again. I kissed her softly first on her lips, but she was more than just aroused.

Her womanhood was demanding.

I had no option, but to deliver. I tried to be soft and kissed, passionately on the lips. Flora aunty had soft puffy lips, and I enjoyed playing with her tongue.

My mind was in chaos, trying to decide whether or not to stop her, as we had a social standing or to let her ravish me with her kisses. Just then, her words pulled me out of my thoughts.

She whispered in my ear;

"have you ever thought about me?"

"I have aunty. In fact, all the time!" I said.

"So, what would you do when you think of me?" she questioned.

"What any man would do thinking of a beautiful sexy woman!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, then why do you torture me so much? I always liked you and appreciated you when I saw you grow into a young man. And you took all these years to listen to my inner woes."

"However, much I controlled my feelings for you in my loneliness, here you are standing - holding me in your arms, inviting me to have my way with you." Her breathing was rugged and her intentions were clear.

She wasn't going to let me go that night, not until she fulfilled her desires.

She went up to the bar made another drink and gulped in neat turned around. Leaning her back on the bar counter, she said while tying up her hair into a bun "I can't take it anymore Sonna."

She walked upto me and held me in her arms again she said "I can't stand this loneliness. I can't stand it. Please take me. Take all of me. Make me yours."

"I need you to show me love and happiness that I always wanted Sonna. I am tired of this life, my kids, job, friends, society and everything. Make me yours'... son! and show me love please."

Moved by her plight and my growing hard-on.

I said, "You sure about this aunty?"

"If we take this any farther, I don't know if I'll be able to stop."

"I wanted to hear it from you son, I want you to tell me what you want from me and I will gladly follow your love." She said.

I take a deep breath and feel my face redden under her expectant gaze;

"I want you. aunty! I want you to be my woman, my love, my secret love that I had nurtured for years. I want no more tears and loneliness in your life aunty."

"I will try to be around as much for you henceforth." I said.

"Do you want me very badly, Arun?" She asked me.

"Yes aunty!" my voice was thick with passion.

"And I want you too, my dear!" She sighed.

"We have to be very, very careful and you have to strictly follow my instructions and you will get all that you wish for." She said looking into my eyes.

"Yes aunty." I replied, anxious as i was, to keep their relationship going

She took a deep sigh "My god, that is music to my ears Sonna, How I longed to hear these words, hold on me tight. Baby" "and please call me flora" she said.

I was about to ask her something but she held me tight, playing with my butt. She had enough of my hardness thrusting into her crotch. She pulled my neck lower and started kissing my neck hungrily, her fingers squeezing and pulling on my nipples. I moaned as her pedicured and talented fingers played with my hardening nipples.

"How much I've missed those sounds Sonna, I can't wait to hear them even louder when you pound deep into me." She whispered.

I was losing control, my mind could not win this battle against her touch, and she had a power over me which could not be won over by any amount of logic. I decided to give in and enjoy the pleasure she was giving me and let her take control. She pushed me against a nearby wall, still standing against me, sucking on my neck and hands on my chest.

My penis was getting harder and harder with hunger and I wanted to get inside her more than anything in the world.

I pulled her hand from my chest and guided it to my most urgent need of being filled by her. She grazed my penis with her palm and squeezed it softly. A soft moan escaped my lips.

Lust was taking over me and she was taking her time teasing and torturing me. I tried to push her pallu down but she wouldn't let me. My breathing was heavy and my legs were getting weak.

I pleaded, "Please... I want to... Don't tease me so much."

She bit my ear gently and whispered, "If I give you what you want, can I do as I please with you later?"

I knew what she wanted right now and I was scared of giving it to her, but in that moment my brain had lost its capacity to make a careful decision. My body was burning up, my juices oozing out of me, she had me right where she wanted and knew I would let her do anything.

"Hmmm. You are an impatient babe. I will get there don't worry!" I pulled out her safety pin holding her saree to her blouse on her shoulder and tried to pull her pallu down again, a failed attempt it was.

She was determined to do what she had in mind and wouldn't satisfy my yearning unless I agree to it.

I gave up.

"Fine! Do what you want right now!"

She pulled my zipper down and slid her lovely hands into my pants and pushing aside my jockeys, she held my hard penis and pulled it out softly.