My Flora Aunty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of pain and pleasure was driving me crazy. I knew It was pure pleasure. Her fingers wrapped on my hard-thick penis felt so warm and nice. Her warm and neatly manicured hands wrapped around my member was a sight of arousal. The caress of her lovely nails on my hard member, as she now unbuttoned two of my shirt buttons and pushed aside my shirt exposing my bare chest and nipple.

She held my penis loosely and softly pumped it up and down, while her left hand squeezed my chest and pinched my nipples. She softly kissed my nipple with her pouted lips while she softly tugged at my penis.

I held her head and directed her to suck my nipple even better as my hand slid between her boobs and started to massage them.

"Take your shirt off son." she instructed. Her voice was so demanding and commanding that I did not think twice before removing it off. "Good boy" she pined.

I could feel her measuring my manhood with pride. Her fingers would curl up occasionally massaging my penis head. I felt my warm pre-cum building up, sensing an orgasm closing in - she wrapped her hand fully on, pushing me on the verge.

Her body was pressed up against me, holding me tight against the wall and her fingers were driving me crazy. Sending me building up, she quickly kneels down. However, much I try to hold it back. I couldn't take it anymore and let go, that was the moment I looked down and noticed her looking up and me.

She looked so hot and inviting. She held my penis in her right hand and smiling at me, she pulled her palloo with her left hand and exposed her breasts and cleavage. Her breasts still covered in her blouse, she teased me by pulling my aching penis towards her and rubbed it on her cleavage.

My hard penis was now facing her face-to-face as she kept stroking it. It was in a flash that the penis was engulfed in a warm wetness. I looked down at her and my eyes could believe what it saw.

My own aunt, sucking my penis with all her hunger and love. Her huge breasts lay hidden and bulged in her blouse. I leaned back at the wall and soaked in the pleasure. The thought of her children, my cousins running in my eyes. Their mother, my aunt is now sucking my penis. Lapping up everything she has in her hands like a hungry lion.

"Don't look at me like that now baby, you are mine for the rest of the night." she said and continued sucking my penis.

The stream of moon light shone on us and made the night look hornier and those thoughts of a 59-year-old woman, a woman of such status sucking me with so much passion got me to orgasm.

My orgasm hit me hard, and I was moaning her name and breathing wildly. She held me tight and kept sucking me hard, not letting the orgasm subside. I had to beg her to stop, otherwise I would have fainted.

Her fingers left my aching penis and she sucked on them, tasting me. I could not believe she made me cum and cum in her mouth. Was this even a dream...?

I pulled her up and hugged her as my sperm dripping penis rubbed on her silken saree and as she kissed my lips, I could sense her hunger and knew she wasn't done yet. I kissed her back, sucking her lower lip in my mouth, biting it. Her hands were on my ass, massaging and squeezing the cheeks.

My sexy aunt then pulled me to the big sofa and removed my vest and I too started fondling her breasts and stroking her waist. She also had her hands all over me, and she deliberately pulled her sari a few inches up to show her white skinned legs and pedicured feet.

I then said, "Flora aunty, you are very sexy and I want to make love to you tonight."

She instantly replied, "Arun Darling, I feel very horny tonight. Take me to the bedroom and do what you want, fuck me hard."

As we walked up, I put my arms around her and kept kissing her. In the bedroom she first took off her sari and her jewellery. As I took off my trousers and briefs and I was stark naked. She was quick to grab my erect penis. The sight of her wrists full of pearl bangles embedded in gold and her diamond studded Rolex, and her finger with her solitaire ring busy caressing my penis was exciting.

We sat on her master bed and she instructed me to unhook her blouse. I gently cupped and fondled her breasts and softly pinched her nipples softly over her bra. She sat in her bed exposing her almost naked bosom. Her lovely breasts hung down gracefully while her erect nipples stood up to my attention.

I held those lovely globes in my hand and felt their weight and worth when she lunged forward and took my nipples in her mouth.

Unable to wait any longer, I took off her bra and threw it away. Flora aunty smiled and she reached down to grab the hem of pants. But I shook my head playfully, and gently pushed her hands away. She raised an eyebrow, intrigued.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You'll see. Flora darling." I said. She smiled in astonishment.

I guided her so that she was lying down on the bed under me. I ran my hands from her bulky waist to the mounds of flesh that were below her breasts and squeezed them while I leaned closer to kiss her jaw, then her neck. She ran her hands over my back as I licked and grazed the skin of her neck with my teeth, leaving little marks that wouldn't stay there long, but the sight of them on her pale, sensitive skin still turned me on. I did the same with her collar bone, brushing at her skin with my lips to tease her, before kissing and sucking gently.

Her breathing was already getting a little louder and faster and she had her legs folded up around my hips. Holding me down against her. Her saree rolled up to her hips, letting her legs move freely to hold me tight in place. I left a trail of kisses from her neck to one of her boobs, squeezing it in my hand as I kissed all around it.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned as I lingered on the side where I could feel her ribs. She was a little bit ticklish there and I knew it.

She threw one arm over her head as she arched her back slightly. She wanted more and wanted to move on further but I wasn't going to give it to her just yet.

Instead I licked the skin under her breasts, just at the line where they started the bulge and crease.

while squeezing them both in my hands and playing with them, pushing them together. Then I let go, letting them fall and I kissed the skin between them. As I pulled back, I admired how hard and flushed her nipples were.

"Has anyone ever told you you've got big nipples aunty?" I asked her.

"Do you think it's weird?" she asked as she stroked my hair.

"Are you kidding? No, I love it, they're beautiful... flora."

I took one between my thumb and index finger and pinched it gently as I kissed the skin around it, working my way to the nipple excruciatingly slowly. I sucked at her skin, leaving a couple of Love apples. She let out a cute horny moan and I felt so turned on, but I wanted to be insatiable with her.

I knew how horny and sensitive she was and I wanted to see if I could make her come just from nipple play.

Flora aunty loved what I was doing to her. She hadn't been expecting this but now she found herself enjoying it. She didn't want me to stop. Her breathing got more intense and her eyes lit as she tangled her pale fingers in my dark tousled hair.

She loved it, but at the same time it was torture. My tongue expertly licked and teased her skin, making circles before pulling back and letting my lips do the work. And my hot breath against her just-kissed wet skin made her go crazy.

Slowly, so slowly, I got closer to her nipple, which I still held between my fingers, occasionally squeezing, rubbing and grazing circles with my finger nails. sometimes just a little too hard before releasing it right away so she barely had time to register the pain.

She tightened her legs around my hips. She felt herself becoming wet and she craved my penis really badly, but at the same time a part of her never wanted this pleasure to stop as well.

"Hmm... bite my nipples..." she said before she could stop herself. She blushed at the words she hadn't even thought of before she spoke them out loud. It'd just come out.

I smirked at her, but then I switched to her other breast without even giving her what she wanted.

"Sonna please, bite it darling... Iissss... Ah... bite it you... jerk." she groaned teasingly.

"I will come to it baby, everything has good time, darling." I said huskily then went to work again with my tongue, twirling it against her sensitive, pale skin. I blew across her skin—and her nipple—teasingly.

"Ummmmmmmmm...aaaarrrghhhhhh... Ur a real lover Sonna... suck my nipples... suck them baby please."

She wanted my tongue to lick her nipple so bad; she'd never even thought she could crave something like that so badly up until now.

I continued to kiss all around her breasts for a little while and I ran my warm hands over her body, and her nipples were so hard and neglected that she started to feel a little frustrated and angry.

She arched her back so that our bodies were pressed close together. She wanted to feel the friction of my chest against her nipples. But I didn't let her. And when she reached under for my penis with a desperate hand, I grabbed both her arms and pinned her wrists above her head.

I smiled at her. "Impatient... baby?"

"Sonna, come on, please...I am burning... I can't take it anymore... I am all wet and I need you inside right now baby." she whispered.

I smirked, then finally indulged her, giving one slow, long lick across her breast before kissing her nipples and biting them as she wanted.

She shivered in pleasure, feeling a tingle deep in her loins. Her thighs clenched against my hips as I gave her nipple my full attention, flicking it over and over with my tongue.

With my other hand I squeezed the other nipple, flicking it with my finger. She felt all hot and tingly between her legs, and all throughout her body. I knew I was too good with my tongue; she'd never experienced something like that before.

"Oh my god... holy shit... Aaaaaahhhhhh." she exclaimed when my teeth were grazing her nipple.

She hadn't been expecting it; I definitely took her by surprise, but she liked it. I bit it gently, then increasingly hard, but switched to the other nipple before the first one could be too hurt. I knew to read her body language and the moans she let out to push her limits but not too much...

"You're amazing, beta" she told. She was so surprised that 'nipple play' could feel so great.

My hips ground into hers as we were sort of dry humping while I licked her nipple wildly. It turned her on even more to know that this was making me horny as well.

"Do that again! Do it..." she suddenly exclaimed as I flicked her nipple particularly intensely with my tongue.

I indulged her and she closed her eyes, arching her back, head tilted back into the couch, lost in her own little bubble of pleasure.

And when I used my teeth again the mix of pleasure and pain was so amazing that the warmth and tingles, she felt between her legs overwhelmed her. Her hips stuck out, rubbing against my crotch.

Using my hands to squeeze her breasts as close together as possible, I licked both her nipples with one long flick of my tongue. Then I focused on just one again, biting it, harder, harder, and she was about to scream out and tell me to stop—afraid that it would hurt too much.

But just before she screamed out, I replaced my teeth with my lips, then my tongue, and I did that twirling thing again that made her go wild.

She felt her pussy getting even more wet, and delicious warmth rushing through her body. She moaned loudly, over and over again, and I never stopped pleasuring both her nipples, one with my fingers and the other with my tongue and teeth.

It was too much. She felt delicious pleasure overwhelm her senses and so was mine.

"Holy shit..." she screamed. "Oh my god......ooooh... ooooh!"

She had no idea what was happening; she'd never even thought such pleasure was possible to come from her nipples. But she was definitely cumming, she was so close, it was insane.

"Don't stop...please don't stop... unnnhnnnm don't stop don't stop!!" she begged and I didn't stop.

Just as the heat in her body met its end and exploded, and pleasure consumed her in delicious waves raking her entire body with spasms, I bit her nipple so hard that she screamed out. But it was a scream of both pain and pleasure and it only made her orgasm more intense and perfect. She was shuddering...

"Oh my god..." she moaned one last time as I finally released her extremely sensitive, flushed nipple from my teeth.

I held her as she enjoyed the last lingering tingles and spasms from her orgasm, and she smiled and smiled, incredulous. She held me tight, feeling all satisfied and enjoying the feel of my strong chest pressed against her breasts, after all that teasing. It was good to be close to her. She didn't even know what to say.

"That was... amazing." she said at length.

I returned her smile and then kissed her lips, slow and deep.

"I knew you'd like it, aunty... oops... Darling." I said, all confident now.

We lay there, with her spent from the havoc, I have wreaked on her body. Every muscle on her body was deliciously sore and my throbbing penis wanting to now make its next move.

But the feeling of some connection between us was amazing. It felt like we had never been apart. My hand skims over her stomach and she laughs as it tickled her.

I lie next to her not wanting to show my eagerness to fuck her. I wait for her to make the next move.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked

"There is no turning back now darling." she quips. "You and I are together now, forever. I feel guilty,

knowing that this is not the right thing. But the feeling that you just made me go through is definitely what I longed for years". I lay quiet and listened to her words. I wanted this as much as she wanted it.

"Are you still with me Sonna?" Flora aunt's voice broke my silence and looked over her.

"Yes aunty, I was just thinking."

"About what?" She leaned on my propped-up arm as she looks up to me.

"You! me! US darling."

"Everything seems to be falling in its place."

My hand trailed over her stomach. "I know it feels like something is not right about this. That's because, it is!"

She looked at me in confusion. "what?"

"It's the truth, you need to remember is that rainy days eventually end and the sun comes out. And all I can say is that you will never need to suffer through anymore storm on your own".

She turned to face me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I can't believe that this is real, you know Sonna. I thought that I would never have happiness in my life again. People don't get second chances in life."

"I have got my second chance and I am going to make the best of every single minute I find with you darling." So, saying she hugged me and took me into her arms like a baby and softly nuzzled her nipple into my mouth.

I sucked on her boobs and licked her nipples. As she was enjoying the sensation again, she continued stroking my penis.

I then untied the lace of her petticoat, and she slid it off from herself.

I enjoyed caressing her bare legs and feet. I found my aunt's red nail-polished toes and feet very sexy and noticed that she was wearing a ring on her second toe, which was longer than her big toe.

I have always found this very sexy, so I sucked and licked her feet, and she thoroughly enjoyed my attention.

I massaged and lovingly caressed Flora's aunt's sexy legs and inner thighs. I loved those loose skin and stretch marks but the skin on her boobs were quiet firm and shapely. Easily 42 in size. Or bigger. Her white skin has light brown aerolas and dark brown nipples.

I then pulled her white lace panties down and was delighted to see her beautiful vagina.

Surrounded by rich and dense hair. Caressing the way to it over the pubic mound and running my fingers through the naturally beautiful fur felt like taking a slow and easy barefoot walk downhill in a beautifully shaded forest.

The labia looking like a rare butterfly's wings or like the petals of a valuable red orchid, its fragrance sweet and musky at the same time, making me dizzy with longing and delight, wanting to taste the sweet nectar within.

I tickled her labia and the outer vagina lips, massaged her pussy and gently inserted a finger inside her slightly wet vagina, and softly fingered her all over inside her wet tight vagina.

At the same time, I sucked her boobs. Flora started moaning when I sucked her nipples and tickled her enlarged clitoris with my finger at the same time.

She was definitely now rage as she then turned over to a sixty-nine position and took my penis in her mouth and licked it from top to hilt with her tongue. She grabbed at the base very tight and licked my purple penis head. Her fingers working magic on my throbbing penis reacted to her tongue and lips all over my penis.

I asked my sexy aunt what she thought of my penis.

She answered, "It's long, hard and very thick."

I had to stop her from time to time as she pleasured me uncontrollably. And her tight grab at the base was painfully choking me at times.

Flora aunty started sucking and licking my penis faster and faster. I lifted her legs and lay between them to lick her vagina. I spread her vagina open with my fingers and put my tongue slowly inside her vagina.

I licked all over her vagina and when I found her clitoris, I licked it with the tip of my tongue and with lot of love.

My aunt must have been busy the whole day, as I noticed a strong vaginal smell. But I sort of liked that too. I told aunty that I loved the smell she was emitting.

I then made my aunt lie on her back, as I climbed on her and continued kissing and caressing her boobs.

As I was kissing and sucking her nipples, her gold chains came on the way. I pushed it slightly up, to which aunty smiled and asked, "How does it feel sonna?"

I replied, "Just great darling, it's been my dream for ages now. Specially you."

I then placed my penis on her vagina, and asked her, "Aunty, guide me into you lovely world."

She grabbed my penis and placed my penis head at the entrance of her vagina, rubbed it at the wet and slimy labia and I then gently pushed it in slightly.

Flora aunty was still holding my penis at the hilt, so she then wiggled my penis with her finger further inside and around her vagina as if it was a dildo. I rhythmically fucked her with slow gentle pushes and pushed my penis all the way from the entrance of her vagina to her deep inner sanctum.

My journey into her vagina was so sensational and tingling that I felt I would burst landing into her depths.

The warmth that had engulfed the room was beating the air conditioner and flora aunt's lovely curves and jiggling boobs shone in the faint moon light through the curtains.

The truth of our unison was only known to the darkness. The ecstasy which was driving a 59-year-old aunt and her 38-year-old nephew into this lovely unison was now flowering as sweat on our heated bodies.

Time was standing still as I ploughed hard into her vagina, her lovely depths has now come to life and spewing her juices to lubricate my hardness.

Not realising anything around I just watched her beautiful face as she lobbed her head from side to side and bite me and kiss and fuck me back with every stroke.

When suddenly her mobile phone started to ring. We ignored it and continued the fucking. Moaning and squirming with her renewed freedom and vigour.

It was quite evident; flora aunty was deprived of sex for years. And she was now not going to stop at anything.

The mobile phone kept ringing again and again. The momentary break was confusing to both of us. I pulled out of her vagina.

As she suddenly held my hand and directed me back and said "Just fuck me Arun. Don't stop now...!" "Whoever it is! Let them go to hell."