My Flora Aunty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my penis in to her and again gathered my strokes. She spread her legs even wider and tried to hold them back with her hands. And I got deeper into her. And my strokes got more intense. As I was sufficiently hot and rammed into her and had built a huge load and wanted to shoot into her. When suddenly the doorbell rang.

I was startled for a moment. And so was she. Disgusted and irritated. And in two minds. The doorbell continued to ring.

Blocking the excitement at the base of my penis, the pleasure being stopped at the point was so excruciating for both of us.

Irritation and disgust writ large into our faces. We were just a few more strokes away from eternity.

But that god forsaken doorbell would not relent.

She got off the bed in absolute disgust and wore her night gown hastily over and walked up to the door and quietly signalled me to clear my shoes, coat and clothes from the living room.

She looked through the door peep. She turned and signalled me to get into the room. I got in immediately and lay there quietly with my throbbing penis in my hand. I could feel the wet juices which were lubricating us, it was sticky and glistening. Maybe she had a few orgasms in the process.

She answered the door and it was my cousin Anil. He was checking on her. if she had returned home.

I could hear them talk. He checked on her and expressed his concern on his calls not being answered.

My aunt managed the scene and he left.

She locked the door. And just when she turned around to come to the bedroom, I held her at the door and started to kiss her on her lips. I pulled her night gown overhead and got her naked in a single clean swipe.

She stared at my dreamy eyes that told her how I wanted her so bad.

She understood how I felt and craved for her. She let me touch her hard. I gave her no time; my hard body started to press against her breasts.

My scent instantly swooned her head. Her nipples got hard as I pressed her body. I pinned her to the door.

There was no way out for both of us. Neither did she want to. She was horny as hell.

But before the sight of her son could change the moral settings of the evening, I slid my hands on her shapely legs.

"Hmmmm..." she cried.

I leaned more on her and licked her cheeks. I kissed her lightly on the cheeks, her jawline, her chin, her neck.

She gasped. I smiled. My hands ran from her legs up to her thighs, to her butt. I brushed along her hairy pubis with my thumb.

She was throbbing in her naked wanton.

It was only the door that stood in between us and her son walking back to his house on the top floor.

I leaned on and started to kiss her deep; hungry! I sucked and kissed her lips. she quenched my thirst by showing her animal instincts to sex.

My lips trailed all over her body once again to get the ravaging fire in her to burn again.

Every exposed skin was filled with my hot breath and warm sheath of my saliva.

"I want you so badly aunty!"

She helped me suck her breasts by holding them upwards as I bent down to suck. taking her high-pitched voice into a sexy moan.

"Ooohhh!! Holy shit... oh my god." she moaned.

She slipped back into mood and gave me her creamy breasts. So big, creamy and sexy, just the way I liked.

My hungry mouth took one tit and sucked it hard! She squirmed.

"Easy Sonna... easy baby...... am here... all here for you... ooohhh!!" she bit her lip as she felt me sucking harder.

"Am here baba, suck them with love baby. I will give us as much as you want. Suck them softly sonna" she directed me. And I did as she told me to.

I went down to her tummy, her navel, and finally to her wet vagina. I parted her legs to view a luscious vagina.

It was a bit darker compared to her skin tone, but it was incredibly inviting.

"Oh my, God, I think you have the best body I've ever seen. So ripe, so succulent, and so ready to be sucked. I just have to taste you, aunty." I said.

I got on my knees on the floor. My face in front of her vagina. I reached for her mound and brushed my hands over her pubic hair. They were thick, curly and wild with the musky smell of her aroused self.

I continued moving my thumb up and down the length, deciding how to start tasting it.

Flora aunty let out a long moan as my tongue made contact with her pussy lips. I ran the tip of my tongue all along her slit all the way up and gently touched her clit causing her to let out another pleasure filled moan.

I put my hands on her legs and slid them up, caressing aunt's soft thigh's all the way up until I reached the outer folds of her pussy.

She was so sensitive to my touch, even at this age. Moaning constantly, as I caressed, touched and licked her.

I used my thumbs to spread her lips apart, inserting my tongue deeper as my palms still held her smooth white thighs.

I pulled my tongue out of her vagina as she released another moan and raised my head up from between her legs, looking up.

Flora aunty had a sexually entranced expression of her face, part shock, part pleasure. She was looking at me with quivered eyes, apparently very, very turned on by the whole tongue affair, she touched her smothered vagina and quivered again.

Her vagina tasted amazing, slick with her juices and sensitive to my touch. My tongue glided into her wet slit again. I tasted her; flicked her clit. enjoyed what I found.

Fresh from our recent fucking, I found it enticingly warmed up. I pressed my face between her thighs and buried my mouth and tongue deeper into her.

I cupped her butt and ate her pussy like a hungry beast! I groaned and roared as she arched her hips to offer me more.

Her fingers tangled all over my messy black hair. She tugged, gripped, pulled my hair in ecstasy.

She screamed! She loved my lips, my tongue, and my hands all over her convulsing body.

The door shook behind her. Still I could not quench her thirst.

"You taste so damn good!" I groaned.

"Ummmmmmmmm!!" was all she can utter as she restlessly squirmed in my mouth. She rested her

right leg on my shoulder and locked me to her, pulling me closer. As she prepared for a squirt.

"Give me your juices aunty! C'mon baby! Yes, that's it. More... more!" I whispered as she kept flooding my mouth.

"I'm so wet Arun!" she cried, her legs shaking around my shoulders.

"I am going to drench you in my love sonna... aaahhh... fuck... O. fuck...!! she groaned

"Yes, dirty girl. I love it - you're so wet and oozing more for me! I'm going to lick you... lap on you...suck your bud till you scream my name!"

She uttered a deep "Ahhhh!!" while I kept devouring her.

Her eyes were shut, and she leaned back on the door, trying to hold on to something.

"Fuck! Oohhh!! Oohhh! Oh my god! Arun... I'm so fucking close! FUCK!! ARUN!!"

She shook hard all over. Her legs flexed while I sucked, and tongue fucked her.

My face was soaked with her juices.

A hard drive from my hot tongue and she felt herself bursting. A last flick on her clit and she climaxed!

"Oooh Arun... I-I-I... am... there... oohhh!! Sonnaaaaaa! Oohhh!! Haahhhh!!"

She gushed warm clear cum all over my flushed face and lips.

She could not stop! She gasped for air as her legs shook on my shoulders. We were both sweaty.

She was pushing my face off her vagina but I forcefully kept licking her slow, cleaning her up with my tongue, drinking her pussy juices to my content.

I held her and soothed her leaning on the door and when she could collect her senses, I walked her to the bed room.

Both of us were walking naked in the dimly lit room. Her legs and body were still quivering. She sulked on the bed.

She grinned as I went up to her again.

"It had been years son."

"Years without sex, years without love." She paled teary eyed.

She took my hands and pushed me on the bed. As I sat her there just right in front of me. I hugged her and comforted her.

"It's going to be alright now aunty, it's our time now" I comforted her.

"I don't want to make any promises that I can't keep. When I can promise you that, I will do it. For now, I just want you to fuck the hell out of me, anywhere you want but make sure no one knows." She clarified her status.

I once again opened her thighs freely. What I saw was the way to paradise. I inhaled her scent and urged to taste her again.

I dove deep in her wetness and instantly knocked her down the path of ecstasy. She moaned louder as she felt my mouth and tongue ravishing her-again.

She lifted her hips and made me lap on her juicy slit. My hands reached for her erect nipples and pinched them both.

She ached for me. She tingled, a sensation, a current, and a heat that burned in her.

"Oh Arun... please... am so fucking horny." she begged.

She pulled me up by my ass and I wrapped my legs around her waist, kissing her the whole time. I didn't want to leave those juicy soft lips, not even to breath.

She started, holding me in her arms and kissing me roughly. Her lust for me was increasing with every second and her pussy was still dripping with excitement.

She laid me on the bed gently, my legs still wrapped around her waist, mouth still hungrily kissing. I started pulling her down, I wanted to feel her skin against my own.

She pulled away momentarily to catch a breath and was on top of me again.

She grabbed my wrists and held them above my head; her mouth was on mine and her tongue exploring it. I could feel her warm body against mine, burning with desire and lust.

Her breasts were rubbing against my chest. sending bolts of electricity throughout my body.

She positioned herself on top of me to make sure our crotches were rubbing up against each other. I could feel her wetness, her throbbing pussy rubbing and pushing against my penis.

Our bodies were on fire and we couldn't take it anymore.

Flora aunty closed her eyes in ecstasy, and exclaimed,

"Oh, Darling, please fuck your horny aunty now, am so fucking horny, fuck me right now."

She rested both her thighs on each of my sides. She felt the tip of my penis on her pussy lips.

Her nipples got harder when she touched my penis. I was so hard and hot in her experienced hands.

She wiped some oozing precum with her thumb.

My breathing increased pace when she slid her hands down my base, to my bulged balls. She squeezed me firmly. I grunted and groaned.

"She is amazing!" I thought.

"Hmmmmmm... you're so fucking hot darling." she whispered.

"I wanted you all my life aunty. You have been my dream girl!" I groaned.

She smiled as she heard that.

My blushing face was staring at her as she perched on my hard shaft. She was burning with raw lust, and I was steel hard.

She rubbed along my shaft. It felt so good! Her clit got hard like a marble on her wet slit. She kept sliding back and forth.

I could not imagine that my aunt, my cousins' mom and my uncles' wife was mowing on my penis for pleasure and satisfaction.

So lustfully she was moving over my penis, rhythmically sucking it with her vagina lips.

I cupped both her breasts with my palms and tried to take one in my mouth. She arched more, I wanted more.

I caressed her back, rubbed down her hips as I pulled her closer to me.

Suddenly she licked my open mouth in a lusty way, and slowly slipped my penis in to her hungry vagina at the same time!

She felt me burn with hotness as she pushed little by little, more and more.

She felt my shaft filling her inch by inch. As my bulbous head popped inside her, she squirmed.

She dug her fingers on my shoulders while she arched her back. I filled her with my blessed penis right down to its base.

For a moment we kept still. She felt the warmth of the male love shoved in her and she gasped hard!

I breathed heavily, buried my face in her neck, as she started to sway. A slow, smooth movement; she ground into me. She went fast, then slow, changing pace. My hands gripped her hips, pulling her in rhythm.

She went faster, faster, and faster.

I let out a loud groan! As we rocked the bed. In and out, my hard penis went into her slimed vagina.

The squeaky sound of a hot-fuck... faster... deeper... faster... and more and more and more!

"Aahahhahh!!" I groaned. (wanting my cousin to hear my voice in the floor above me, I wanted him to know his mother is getting fucked tonight).

I rested my head on the pillow and laid back. I surrendered myself to her. She controlled the movements, the pace, the depth... She was totally in charge! She ground me harder even more.

I pressed against her deeper and I reached more inside her. I hit her spot, making her cry out. She scratched my bare chest and went wild on my lap.

She was bouncing up and down. so fast! That her breasts were working hard to keep pace. Her juices were flowing as her climax came closer.

She screamed loud again. She humped faster, faster, and deeper and deeper.

"OMG!... I'm coming... oh shit...shit...shit... shit... am cumming... am cumming... ammmma ammmmmma cumming!!' she cried.

"Come aunty, come on me... come for me baby... faster baby... Yes girl... cum with me" I said.

I pushed hard, and harder and it burst hard.

She squirted! She wet me all over my crotch and the bed, just as she gasped onto me.

"Ohh I am coming, coming I'm coming inside you aunty! Aahhhrrrrrrrghhh!!" I grunted loudly, shooting heavy loads inside my lovely flora aunty.

I closed my eyes and fell back to the bed, holding and hugging her.

"Ummmmmm... Ooooohhh... you're still hard inside me baby... you're still shooting... wooooowwaaaaahahh" she blabbered.

"Yes, darling I can't get enough of you!" I admitted, kissing her lips in an emotional lock.

She continued to fuck me while I was emptying my balls into her.

"Baby, that was so hot. You're so fucking sexy aunty."

"You're too good Sonna! you made me feel like a young girl! I never enjoyed this so much!"

I pulled out and we lay on the bed. We shared passionate kisses.

"You're such a wonderful lady, aunty! the hottest woman on the planet darling." "I never could think of you in such a state with me. I am truly blessed aunty."

"I suppose lady luck is on your side Sonna. And she is going to be by your side all through" She giggled.

"Oh god. aunty, you're so hot. I love you even more now."

"I know Sonna, I can't express my feelings enough. But am tired right now...I need a shower; I am all messed up down there... You want to shower?" she asked.

"Sure" I said, as she pulled herself up.

Hand in hand, we stepped into the showers. The warm water felt good on our skin. She closed her eyes and let it pour on her face. The hot water trickled down her shoulders, body and legs. She got excited as she felt my hands cupping her from behind.

"Aren't you ever satisfied Sonna?" she giggled.

"From now on aunty, it's never, with you, never...ever" was my hoarse reply.

I squeezed her big breasts, flicked her nipples, and she moaned wild.

"Ravish me Sonna. take me... give me everything you have got!" she purred like a horny kitty, exciting my senses.

One hand rubbed her nipple, as the other moved down and slid between her thighs, instantly finding how hot she was in there.

She spread her legs for me, offering her still hot clit gooey with my jism still in there. I rubbed it with my manly fingers, as she moaned louder.

Her lusty voice echoed in the shower. She clung around my neck. Both hands were busy on her, my lips and tongue ravishing her neck and shoulders. I grunted and groaned loud with each taste of her wet skin.

She reached for me behind her and found my erect penis.

She Grabbed it and rubbed me briskly. We were touching each other while the water was pouring on us. My tongue licked her neck and back. I loved her skin and tried to bite her and leave my manly marks on her. She arched for me again.

In a swift move, she pushed me by the shower walls, cupped my tight balls and caressed my penis till it outgrew its full length.

She moaned as she licked my hard penis in passionate lust. Kneeling before my spread legs, she held me firm, while she kissed my tip. She smeared slimy saliva all over my shaft with her full lips.

My penis head got the most attention.

She slurped that sweet clear pre-cum from my penis slit, and then teased my ass hole with the tip of her tongue. It teased me so much that I craved to fuck her hard again!

"Not yet. Sonna... not yet... just enjoy this. baby" she commanded. (she now looked every bit of that strict aunt I always knew)

She heard me grunt when she squeezed on my tight balls and slid my penis head inside her hot experienced mouth.

"You are so thick and big!" She exasperated! "never realised it when you were inside me."

"That's because you are so gorgeous aunty" I grunted and filled her mouth. My shaft disappeared and reappeared in her pouty lips. Fast glided in, and slow hard suck out.

I felt my brains were being sucked out through my penis. She grabbed my butt-cheeks and pulled me even closer. I was tensed and cried.

"I'm coming... aunty...!" unable to control.

I sprayed hard shots of hot thick creamy cum in her mouth, making her gag a bit, as she was trying to keep up with the flow. She pulled out at the right time and emptied my balls on her breasts. The flowing water was quick enough to wash her breasts clean, but not before I could relish my eyes on her.

I pulled her up, picked her by the butt, and made her sit on the wash basin. She wrapped Her legs around my waist as I held her by the butt.

"Ooh Arun!" she said.

Her wet pussy brushed on my crotch, leaving slimy fluid on my skin. I pulled her up, then slowly lowered her on my still erected penis. She softly moved up and down, in a few seconds we were hitting her deep inside every time.

She moaned, squirmed, and shook her head from side to side as I drilled her more. She bit her lip as pain and pleasure mixed together. Her fingernails dug on my pale skin again, and left deeps marks on my shoulders.

"I'm about to burst again darling!" I told her.

"Arun!! Sonnaaa! Ohhhh Myyy Godddd! Hold me, hold me tight baby...,!!" she cried.

Her arms shook while she held on to me. Waters still splashed on the tiles.

She gripped my waist with her legs and thrust herself to meet my own.

As she bounced deep and hard on to my thick penis, she met my thrust for an earth-shattering climax!

I too burst like no other, and the sperms starting flowing from her pussy down my legs. She still clung to me so tight, unable to make a move. The painful yet great sensation of me lodged deep inside her was a bliss.

"I think you can pump me again. But softly." she whispered as I kissed her swollen lips.

She smiled, turned the shower off and indicated I start pumping!

I then picked up the tempo and took faster strokes. She reciprocated by pushing her hips and vagina closer in the same rhythm. We were both enjoying ourselves. I kept on fucking her. I slowed down a little as I was tired and then picked up again, slowed down a little and picked up again.

Flora aunty moaned and when she started being sexually satisfied, she exclaimed, "Yeah, that's the way beta. Faster and deeper with your thick penis. I am cumming baby."

As I continued making love, I kissed Flora aunty and caressed her boobs. I told her,

"Aunty, I have always dreamt of fucking you like this for so many years. You are the sexiest woman I have ever fucked. Darling, you are so beautiful and you have such a sexy body, you have made my dream come true."

"I Know son. You were always fascinated by my boobs." She said.

Startled "you knew it?" I exclaimed.

"All the while dear. in fact, every time we met. You have consciously or unconsciously been attracted to my boobs." She laughed.

She then said, "Now stop thinking about all that. Fuck me faster Sonna. Faster. deeper all the way up Sonna. For all the years you have been ogling at my boobs, now show me the love of it"