My Foot Fetish Girlfriend Pt. 06

Story Info
John and Emily's second date.
1.8k words
4.82
9.5k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gyandev
gyandev
27 Followers

NOTE: It's been a while. Again, sorry for not updating for so long. Anyway, here's the next chapter of the story. Once again, any feedback is appreciated.

Chapter 6

Today was Sunday, which meant it was the day of me and Emily's second date. This one was even more important than the first one however, because this time Emily's one week straight sweat-laden socks were on the line. I had prepared some pretty interesting stuff for today that I hoped would wow Emily. But first I had to get ready.

I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom, eager to get the formalities out of the way. Me and Emily were supposed to meet at 10, so I had plenty of time. I was both anxious and excited about today. Just thinking about those socks got me horny. Emily's foot stink was incredible just from afar, I couldn't even imagine how good it would be directly from her ripened socks that she wore for a week straight.

It was a couple of hours later, and I set off towards the same café where we had our first date. We were supposed to meet up there, and head to the planetarium nearby. I hadn't told Emily about it yet, hoping it would be a nice surprise. In my opinion, the planetarium would be a pretty good spot for a date. At least I hope so, considering how much it would cost for two tickets!

I made it to the café eventually, and spotted Emily sitting towards the back. I walked over, a giddy smile on my face. She had a beautiful smile on her face as I walked over to her and sat down on the opposite chair.

"Hey." she said. "How you doing?"

"I'm doing great now." I replied, smiling.

She giggled. "Hope you have something awesome planned today. Trust me, there's a LOT on the line." She said with a sultry wink.

My heart skipped a beat. I nodded and quickly put the thought of her socks out of my mind. We ordered some cappuccino and had pleasant conversation for a while. When it was finally time to depart I got up and said, "Come on, we are headed to the planetarium."

"Really?"

"Yep"

She smiled, clearly excited about the prospect. I reached into my pocket and showed her the two tickets. She smiled excitedly. Clearly this would go better than I thought it would. There are loads of people who find space boring after all.

"Well what are we waiting for then? Lets go!" Emily took off immediately, me following her with long strides.

We quickly made it to the planetarium, it only being a 15 minute walk away from the café, but due to our enthusiasm we managed it in 10. We entered and took our seats. Our rush here though meant we had maybe arrived a bit too early. It was still another about 40 minutes till the show would start. I noticed there wasn't really anyone around us yet, so I nudged Emily and said with a cheeky smile, "So does this earn me those socks or not?"

She narrowed her eyes in mirth and replied, "Oh don't think you have wooed me with your planetarium-ticket-buying ways sir. I shall see how good this show is, and then we will decide."

"Well judging by how quickly you walked here even though you couldn't actually get in without the tickets I have, I would say I have already wooed you."

She giggled, and then looked around to make sure there was absolutely no one

sitting near us. "Well I guess you have earned a little treat." She bent down and took off one of her shoes. I quickly noticed she wasn't wearing socks. She must have kept the previous ones in a zip lock bag or something. She handed me the shoe. "Smell it."

I peeked inside the shoe and saw that the toe and heel area were greyed with the imprint of her foot. I shoved my nose inside and took a big whiff. It was that same cheesy stink that I had come to love so much. I made sure to not make too much noise. My continued smelling of her shoe had me at half mast in no time.

"How is it?" Emily asked.

"Stinky." I said with a smile on my face. She rolled her eyes and took off her other shoe, before sticking her face into it and inhaling hard.

"Oh wow." she said while taking another whiff. "It smells like cheese." She moaned as she continued smelling her shoe with fervor.

If I wasn't hard before, I could cut diamond now. I tried to subtly adjust my pants to reduce the pressure on my dick, but Emily must have caught it.

"Looks like someone wants to come out."

"Sorry, I can't exactly control it you know."

She snorted. "I'm not mad you dummy. I didn't just hand you my smelly shoe expecting you to not get hard. Now whip it out, quick."

I did a double take at those words. She wanted me to pull out my dick here and now? A part of me was excited out of my mind about this, but the still rational part of my brain prevented me from doing so immediately.

"What if someone sees?"

Emily made a show of looking around with a hand on her forehead as if she was trying to keep the sun out of her eyes. She said sarcastically "I'm pretty sure they won't.".

Taking the hint, I excitedly opened my zipper and pulled out my rock hard dick.

"Oh wow, he seems angry." She said while taking another whiff of her shoe. She spit into her hand and gently grabbed my dick with her other hand and started jerking me off.

"Oh god." Her hand was impossibly soft, and her spit acted as lube while she glided it up and down my dick.

"Shh. Just focus on sniffing that shoe." she whispered.

I followed her lead, taking big whiffs of her cheesy shoe while she gave me a handjob. My mind was losing all rationality at this point. Her soft spit covered hand and her cheesy foot stink took me to the edge fast.

"Emily, I-I'm about to-"

"That's right, cum for my stinky shoe." I suddenly realized there was no place for me to ejaculate, but Emily fixed that by pulling out a handkerchief and positioning it at the tip of my dick. I took another hard whiff of her shoe, and came harder than ever before into her hanky. Emily made sure to squeeze out everything, before gently wiping my dick with her handkerchief.

"I would say you enjoyed that." She said with a teasing smile.

"Enjoyed is too weak of a word I think. That was awesome." I quickly got my breathing under control and handed her the shoe back.

I looked around worriedly but there still seemed to be no one around us yet. I checked my phone and realized it had only been 5 minutes, even though it had felt like an hour. I looked over and saw Emily wiping her hands of cum and spit. She quickly took one last whiff of her shoe before putting them back on. Man, seeing her smell her own shoes like that...

"We should do that again some time." I said with a dumb smile on my face.

"Oh I'm sure you would love that." She laughed.

We continued chatting for a bit until the seats filled out around us and the show finally started. It was mesmerizing to say the least. In the middle of it, I looked over at Emily and saw that she was completely enraptured by the show. I realized that this was probably the best decision I could have made for the date, both because she liked it and also for other reasons...

After the show was over, we exited the planetarium and decided to take a walk in the park nearby. Eventually it came time for the end of our date. My mind immediately went to the socks that, judging by how much fun Emily had at the planetarium, would likely be mine soon. We stopped at a secluded spot in the park.

"So, I think I have something for you." Emily said as she reached into her purse. She pulled out a little zip lock bag with the socks inside them. When I saw the state of the socks, my heart started beating faster. They were completely discolored. They had once been white, but now they were this yellowish-grey color, no doubt due to the absorption of Emily's footsweat and toejam.

"Trust me, you're gonna like these babies. I know I did. I warn you though, only open this in a well ventilated area." She joked.

I took the bag in my hands, my mind already imagining how much they might stink. "Thanks. So uh, did you have fun today?"

My question was answered when Emily pulled me down into a deep-tongued kiss. Her soft lips and tongue tasted amazing, and I was shocked at the intensity of it.

"I loved today. I would love to go on another date." she said earnestly. My heart soared at her reaction. We said goodbye and I rushed home, my dick already half-hard.

I got home and immediately rushed to the bathroom, the sealed zip lock bag in my hand. I pulled down my pants and got ready to open the bag. Breathing through my mouth, I opened the bag and pulled out the socks. Holy crap. They looked absolutely vile. Near the toe and heel area, they were completely black, and held up against the light they looked slightly shiny. I imagined these sticking to Emily's divine feet for the past 7 days, being completely pooled in her sweat, and I couldn't wait any longer. Still breathing through my mouth, I held one of them right up to my nose and finally took the deepest breath I could. An indescribable stink travelled up my nose and filled my lungs. It was unmistakably the stench of Emily's feet, but magnified in every way possible. I greedily sniffed as hard as I could, imagining Emily's sweaty white toes, her soft soles, and her high arches. I imagined her smelling these socks for herself, getting horny and fingering her pussy after coming home from her workout. All the while I stroked my cock as fast as I could.

Realizing I still had another sock, I pushed my dick inside it and used it to jerk off while I continued inhaling the other sock, all the way from the heel to the toe. The damp, warm sock felt amazing on my dick, the texture pushing me to the edge. I finally came hard, completely filling up Emily's sock with my cum.

NOTE: And that's chapter 6. Hope you enjoyed it. Once again, any feedback is appreciated.

gyandev
gyandev
27 Followers