My Foot Fetish Girlfriend Pt. 05.5

Story Info
Emily's POV.
1.5k words
4.72
7.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gyandev
gyandev
27 Followers

NOTE: I'm sorry for not posting anything for so long. Life's been pretty hectic recently, and I haven't got the time. I appreciate all the comments I have gotten on the previous chapters, and have thought about them. I realize that in this story, the foot fetish stuff probably began sooner that it should have. If I end up writing future stories, I will be sure to include more build up. Anyways, this chapter is a sort of interlude between chapters 5 and 6, and is from Emily's perspective. It is basically pure filth, so I hope you enjoy. Any feedback is appreciated.

Chapter 5.5

It was 3 days after me and John had decided on our next date this coming Sunday, which was also when I had promised him I would wear the same socks the whole week to get them real nice and stinky.

I was lying down on my bed, browsing through my phone. It was evening on a Wednesday. I quickly checked the time and got up as I realized it was time for my daily workout. I changed out of my clothes into my workout gear, and it was finally time to put on my trainers. I opened my lowermost drawer and took out the ziplock bag that I kept the socks in. I bit my lip, thinking about the obscenity of the situation. I was gonna wear these things all week, and my pussy slightly throbbed imagining the state of them at the end of it.

I sat down on the bed and looked down at my feet. God they were beautiful. I mean, I wasn't narcissistic or anything, but even by feet model standards, I knew my feet looked hot as shit. I flexed my right foot, admiring the gorgeous arch, my wrinkled sole, and my sexy white painted toes. They looked like little suckable lollipops, just begging to be tasted. I put my right foot over my left one and started rubbing them together, thinking about John and the upcoming date. I really liked him, and his reactions to being teased were just adorable. He got this massive blush on his face that I think he wasn't even aware of. I really wanted this next date to be good.

I brought my left foot up closer to my face and admired it. It was even more sexy up close. I lightly ran my fingers from heel to toe, inwardly amazed at how soft it was. I spread my toes and ran my fingers between them. I brought it to my nose and took a little sniff. There was no real scent to them yet, which was to be expected. I couldn't wait to come home after my workout, wearing those nasty socks all while sweating and marinating my feet, and do a little comparison.

Growing up, I had always been teased about my foot smell by my classmates and peers. But I eventually got used to their smell, and before I realized, I had become completely addicted to their reek. I know girls with foot fetishes are pretty rare, and there are even less who get off on their own nasty feet, but I have managed to keep this a secret from everyone so far. The only one who sort of knows is John, and I don't think he knows to what extent I get off on it.

I opened the ziplock bag and pulled out the socks. They were already grey at the toe and heel area, no doubt due to my footsweat being absorbed into them, and were slightly damp. Even more noticeable was the immediate smell that started permeating from them. It was the classic cheesy, vinegary reek that I loved so much. I brought the socks up to my nose and inhaled as hard as I could. The vinegary stink was now almost overpowering as it wafted into my nose and filled my lungs. I moaned out loud as my pussy started getting wetter and my nipples hardened. God they stunk to high heaven. I quickly calmed myself down, still having a workout to complete. I smiled as I put on the damp socks over my feet and then quickly put on my trainers. Having wasted enough time, I set off to the nearby gym.

X------------X

It was an hour later that I came home, exhausted from my workout. I flexed my feet inside my warm trainers, and smiled at the feeling of my feet sliding around in their own delicious sweat. It felt as if there was a whole pool of it inside my shoes. I sat down, horny out of my mind as I quickly took off my shoes and looked at my socks. They didn't look too different, but they felt a lot damper. I had purposely been breathing through my mouth as I didn't want to spoil myself by getting a hint of the stink. I took off my socks and placed them back inside the ziplock bag. I then brought my right foot up to my nose and took the deepest whiff.

My eyes rolled up into the back of my head. My feet were letting off the nastiest stink imaginable. It was this perfect combination of being cheesy and vinegary that hit you like a truck. I greedily took another big whiff, and then another and another. My pussy was on fire at this point. I stopped and finally took a good look at my feet. They were slightly shining from all the sweat, and they felt sticky and damp. I spread my toes and lo and behold, there was a bunch of gunk between them. That was another thing I loved about my feet. They created this amazing paste-like toejam that just tasted amazing. In my opinion it added to their sex appeal, that such beautiful feet could create something so disgusting.

I ran my finger between my first two toes, getting the toejam on its tip. It was black in color and extremely gooey. I brought it to my nose and sniffed. It smelt exactly like my feet, except it was kind of muskier. I stuck my finger into my mouth and ran my tongue all over it. The taste was salty and just the perfect amount of sour.

The only thing I liked about my feet more than their stink, was their taste. Somehow, they always tasted even better than they smelt, which was a fucking accomplishment. I couldn't take it anymore. I brought my foot up to my mouth and started worshipping for all I was worth. I sucked on the heel, ran my tongue all over my sole, and finally popped my toes into my mouth and sucked on them. I sucked off all the footsweat, and ate up all the toejam and grime stuck to my feet. It was like I was eating the most delicious dish in the world. I slobbered all over my foot, leaving then dripping in spit. I made sure to be thorough, and ran my tongue between each toe, licking up all the obscene gunk.

I paused and thought about what John would think if he saw me like this, worshipping my own nasty feet. He would probably tear a hole in his underwear owing to the massive boner he would get.

I continued my foot worship until I had sucked out all the flavor from my right foot. I looked at it, shining from my spit. I spread my toes and there were spit strings between them. But there was still one foot left. I put down my right foot and brought up my left one. This one was still smelly as fuck and still had all of the zesty toejam stuck to it. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with this one.

Very frequently, I incorporated food into my foot worship. There was just something else about eating food with the flavor of sweaty feet mixed into it. So I went to my kitchen and got a jar of peanut butter. I scooped some out with a spoon and smeared it all over my feet, making sure to get it between my toes. I marveled at my peanut butter covered foot, mixing with all the footsweat and toejam, creating an amazing delicacy. I started licking it all up, starting from the heel and running my tongue all the way up to my toes. I sucked on my toes, eating the peanut butter and toe cheese combo. I stuck all 5 toes into my mouth and sucked hard, making sure to get all the flavor out of them. Drool was hanging off my chin and my pussy was gushing. I couldn't take it anymore.

I ripped off my shorts and started masturbating, rubbing my pussy all the while taking deep whiffs of my foot stink. I finally stuck my toes into my mouth and moaned as I rode out my orgasm. When I had finally calmed down, I giggled. God I was such kinky bitch. I looked at my left foot, still shining with my spit and had an idea. I got my phone and took a selfie with my foot next to my smiling face. I sent it to John, wrote "just got home from the gym" and tapped send.

NOTE: And that is the interlude between chapters 5 and 6. I hope you enjoyed that. Once again, any feedback is appreciated.

gyandev
gyandev
27 Followers