My Former English Teacher's Wife

Story Info
When a helping hand gets a little carried away.
900 words
3.96
25.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BUKFAN92
BUKFAN92
23 Followers

I'd stayed friends with my English teacher, Mr. Reed, after I graduated high school. He lived in the same neighborhood as my parent's and he was teaching one of my younger sister's so it wasn't out of the ordinary for me to be over at his residence doing little favors and odd jobs for him.

His wife had always been a bit handsy but it never bothered me much. Unfortunately, she wasn't that great of a looker, a tad on the older side, like her husband, and her skin was starting to leather. Still, she had a fairly large ass with a decent rack.

The first time we invited the Reed's over for dinner, I showed Mrs. Reed to the restroom. As I opened the door and flicked the light on for her, she reached down and grabbed a handful of my junk, fondling me a little as she slid into the bathroom. An auspicious form of gratitude.

It was on from there.

I remember one time I had with Mrs. Reed was a year later when her husband asked me to mow his backyard. He said he wouldn't be home but his wife would be and she'd be able to pay me afterwards. It was great because Mrs. Reed and I had already been fucking at this point.

So I rolled the mower down the way to their house and went on in through the side gate. I saw Mrs. Reed walking out onto the back patio carrying a pitcher. She raised the pitcher up for me to see.

"I made lemonade!"

"It's pink." I said.

"Yes!"

"Can you pour me a cup?"

"Yes sir, I can."

She handed me a glass and I took a sip and set it down on the patio table. She was wearing a nice blue sundress. She took a seat and I started up the mower.

"JESUS, THAT THING'S LOUD." She yelled.

"What?"

"I SAID JESUS THAT THING'S LOUD." She yelled and pointed at the mower.

"It is." I nodded.

"DO YOU CARE IF I WATCH?"

"Huh?"

"I SAID DO YOU CARE IF I WATCH?"

"If you want to."

I started pushing the mower up and down the yard and she watched me for a little bit until she got bored and started flipping through some magazine and sipped on her lemonade.

It wasn't until about halfway, the magazine flipping was done and I caught her fidgeting with something under the table. My next pass by her, I leaned over and squinted and seen her dress was bunched up in the front. Her bare upper thighs were exposed. She was playing with herself.

Meanwhile the mower had veered off path and was driving diagonally into a strip of uncut grass as I was trying to catch a look. My face felt hot as the front of my jeans slowly swelled up and I left the mower there and walked over to her.

"You want to go inside for a quick break?"

"Well, you can't get paid until after you finish."

"Seriously."

"I'm dead serious." And she seemed to be.

I knocked over her pitcher of lemonade in protest and a spill of lemonade and ice crashed onto the concrete pad. I walked back to the mower with tight jeans and Mrs. Reed went inside as I finished cutting the yard.

After I finished, I took a seat at the patio table. It felt nice to sit. The pitcher was still laying on the ground and the melted ice was scattered across the ground. I thought she'd know I was finished by the sound of the mower not running but a couple minutes went by and she never came out. I peeked through the sliding door before opening it and walking in.

"Hello?"

"In the kitchen!"

She was doing dishes, facing away from me.

"I finished the yard."

"I saw, you did good."

"Did your husband leave any cash for me?"

"Excuse me?"

"He said he'd pay me for mowing the yard."

"You're fucking his wife." She scoffed.

I wasn't expecting her to say that but I went up behind her and grabbed her around the waist. My dick swelled up again and I pushed up into her backside.

"Not yet I'm not."

I worked my hands underneath her sundress onto her soft thighs. No panties meant easy access. She stopped working the dishes and clutched onto the kitchen counter with both hands. Her breathing got heavier and heavier.

I thought for a second and then laughed. "Or you can just give me the cash and we can forget this whole thing."

She turned her face slightly towards me, and gave a sly smile.

"You can't get paid until after you finish."

With that, I started unbuckling and hiked the back of her dress up above her waist. Her bare ass exposed to the world. I got my cock out and took her from behind, she hunched over the sink, both of us panting and a creating a clap with each thrust.

During it all, I tried to grab a handful of her breasts but she smacked my hand away.

It was only after I came that I realized why: she had stuffed a 50 dollar bill in between her tits. She took it out and handed it over her shoulder to me. I stuck it in my back pocket.

Then I pulled out.

BUKFAN92
BUKFAN92
23 Followers