All Comments on 'My Fortieth Birthday'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I wish I was 40 or 50 or even 60!

5

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 year ago

Great job, Trionyx. It's well written, it's a great April Fool's trick, and it does a nice job describing the thoughts as one approaches one of those big 0-birthdays but this time with several big Os! Best wishes in the contest.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteabout 1 year ago

Oh, how I would like to be that young and have such a loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW - ditto to Boyd Percy. A dream come true for most men and hot enough to get a rise out or a very old man. And refreshing with no super large tits or cocks. I will be sure to read the rest of your stories.

JoeMo1619JoeMo1619about 1 year ago

Really happy birthday. 5 Stars well earned. Hope you make a good place in the contest

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Wish my wife had read this when I turned 40! Well done!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A rather disappointing story. It was his birthday, but his wife clearly got the "gift" for herself rather than him. I'm glad he eventually convinced her to untie him so could enjoy his wife's lover a bit instead of just being expected to service her and that Tina actually gave him some attention while his wife was sleeping.

I am curious if she is already having an ongoing lesbian affair or if this was to gauge his acceptance of her intended cheating.

MafenMafenabout 1 year ago

Decent story spoiled by errors. 'artistic flare'? Try 'artistic flair'. 'Sight' and' site' have different meanings. You use the wrong one.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

A very different birthday present!

The errors have already been pointed out, otherwise well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely written and erotic description of a perfect birthday present. The errors were really minor, and how anyone could find this a disappointing story (or present), I can’t imagine.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 1 year ago

I'm with Boyd Percy. Really nice story, sounds like the two might have discussed a fantasy at some time. I know I would have liked to lived out one like that. Sounds like Suzanne put her twist on it for hubby.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i got 80 and like to do this twice..great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...