My Fortieth Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached over and started to come on to Tina again. They giggled some and began rubbing nipples together. Suzanne appeared to get hot very quickly. Was it her latent desire to make love with a woman or her desire to show off, I wondered, but it was clear she was turned on. She rolled over and pushed Tina towards me again. Tina smiled and crawled on top of me, this time with her pussy over my face but facing south. She took my rapidly engorging penis between her lips and set to work. It didn't take a genius to figure she wanted to be treated in kind, so I buried my tongue again deep within her folds. From this position it was harder to reach the area around her clit, particularly when my hands were still tied, but I managed somehow. Within a few minutes we were busily giving each other wonderful tongue strokes of pleasure. She was able to take much of me in her mouth, teased the head with deft strokes of her tongue and used her hand to rub the wet shaft up and down.

My neck was getting strained trying to hold the position and when I relaxed a few seconds and looked at Suzanne, I saw her there enjoying the action, very much enjoying the action. Her right hand was busy working up and down between her lips and her breath was coming in quick gasps. The wonderful sight stimulated me even further and I turned back to the job at hand, licking up and down Tina's crack. She seemed to enjoy it so much that her stroking of my penis slowed down right before she came in another series of gasps and moans. A few seconds later she finished me off with an expert circular twirling motion of her tongue.

When I opened my eyes, I looked into Suzanne's partially closed ones. She had apparently also come from her own stimulation and was recovering slowly. I still couldn't believe what had happened to me! Two beautiful women, me, in bed, all sorts of positions and arrangements. My wife had even made love with the small Tina and obviously enjoyed it! As my mind raced over these thoughts, Suzanne stirred a little, tugged at Tina, who was still on top of me, and whispered "Come here, let's show Birthday Boy another way it's done between us women."

Not again! I couldn't believe it. Was their capacity for sex unlimited? I couldn't stand it anymore. Bondage is fun, but I'm a guy and sometimes a guy has to be in control. I begged them to let me go and finally Suzanne agreed but only if I promised to let them continue to have their fun. Once the ties were loosened, Tina crawled over to Suzanne and began to go down on her. Suzanne relaxed her legs wide open and I saw Tina drop down and begin to tongue Suzanne into a frenzy. Now that I was freed, I had to do something. Jerking off was out of the question, not with these two beauties right next to me.

My eyes settled on Tina's ass, so compact, yet so curvy. Her legs were spread slightly so I could see her still dripping lips where I had just been working with my tongue. The sight was too inviting to ignore. As she furiously started to work on Suzanne's cooch, I rolled over on top of her and took her from behind. This was the first time I had been inside of her and she was delightfully tight and, needless to say, wonderfully wet. I started to stroke in and out of her as she worked on Suzanne. Suzanne opened her eyes, looked right at me and mouthed the words "Happy Birthday, Honey. I love you so much."

Her eyes fluttered closed, her brow furrowed a bit more and she started to concentrate on the attention she was getting from Tina. I also concentrated, but on Tina's other end. Over the next minutes, Suzanne worked up to a frenzy again and as I looked down on her while I was pumping Tina from behind, she came in a series of loud gasps and moans. Watching her come was a sight too exciting for me and I came a few seconds later deep inside of Tina. I collapsed over Tina's back with my head resting on Suzanne's thigh.

Later I was vaguely aware of Tina and Suzanne stretching out in bed, one on either side of me, and I fell into a deep, deep sleep.

Sometime during the small hours of the morning, I awoke with a raging hard-on. It took me only a second to realize the reason; Tina was on top of me and I was buried deep inside of her. Even so, she appeared not to move a muscle. I figured out what she was doing. Without moving her body, she was teasing my cock with her vaginal muscles, alternating squeezing deeper and more towards the surface. She was perfectly still, yet amazingly active all at the same time. I heard Suzanne's soft breathing next to me and figured Tina didn't want to awaken her. I raised my hands up to stroke Tina's thighs to her apparent delight. On and on the squeezing went until I could hold it no longer. I finally came but tried as best I could to avoid making a sound. The thought of the mini-affair made it all the more exciting as I came. Tina slipped off and snuggled down next to me. After several minutes as I drifted back to sleep, I felt Suzanne's hand slip into mine and squeeze it gently.

The gray light of dawn eventually peeked through the curtains. I stirred as I slowly woke, remembered where I was and what had happened. Suddenly wide awake, I sat up and looked around. There next to me was the slumbering Suzanne with tousled hair and a sheet draped over her ass. But where was Tina? I jumped out of bed, ran to the bathroom, but she was gone. I went to the door to the next suite and looked in. Empty! On the floor was a small, purple envelope with "Birthday Boy" written on it.

With eager fingers I opened it. Some little sentimental poem was on the front of the card and inside Tina had written a little note.

"Birthday Boy, I had tons of fun with you two last night. You don't know how lucky you are. Your wife is a wonderful woman. Keep her. Cherish her. And maybe in ten years we can meet again. By then my little sister will be old enough to join us!"

-----

Trionyx -- April Fool's 2023

Votes and comments are appreciated. Thank you.

12