All Comments on 'My Four Friends'

by flask817

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have been more fun if he quietly taped his “ friends” during a subsequent session, so they would loose their hold over him.

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Congrats

A worthy first effort, a quick cut-to-the-chase after a credible set-up, nice descriptions and well defined (distinct) characters. I would have enjoyed a few more details (location, finance's name - she functions as a fairly major 'background' to the story) and not so many 'amazing' utterances but overall nicely told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Henry might have had a crush

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is amazing! Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope there will be a story about the POV of the four rapists and we'll find out that they really adore the MC.

Daisy_xDaisy_xover 2 years ago

Love it, totally agree with the comment that Henry has feelings! Would love to see how their relationship progresses now he’s married

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope there is a story about the bitch getting revenge on his "friends" otherwise this just feels cruel.

cat_suckercat_suckerabout 1 year ago

Amazing story, wish it woudl develop a little bit more!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing! So fucking hot. Easily a new favorite.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love that you didn't waste time with a long boring backstory and just got to the action. Someone mentioned that they wanted more details like the fiancés name but she's irrelevant. We all just wanted to read a fuck story and you delivered amazingly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn. I can't get over this story. I'm here again. Still so fucking hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous