My Four Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just us now," I heard Josh say behind me. It sounded like he was rejoining Dirk at the bedside. I had no idea he had even left.

"Mmhmmm," I heard Dirk respond, continuing to run his hands over my ass, "Let's see what trouble we can get into now." With that, he spread my cheeks, exposing my asshole. I felt it pucker as the cold air of the room hit it.

With a gasp, I pulled my head from Henry's cock. A long string of drool connected me and him for a moment, until he pulled away.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" I asked. I looked up at Henry, who was switching places with Tad. Tad grinned, put both hands on the back of my head, and pressed his hard cock into my throat. Unlike Dirk and Henry, Tad did not slowly advance his penis into my mouth. Even though it was smaller than Henry's, Tad forced his cock all the way in and down my throat. I choked and gagged, seeing a few spots in my vision as it blurred. I felt drool pour from the corners of my mouth as Tad, Dirk, and Josh all laughed softly. While this was happening, I saw Henry, naked and fully erect, walk over to his backpack still sitting in one of the chairs. He opened it and began digging around inside.

"We've been talking about this for a while," He said, rooting through his backpack. While he spoke, Tad continued his thrusts down my throat, not pulling his hands away. Dirk began to run a finger around the outside of my anus and I felt Josh start slapping his hard cock against one of my butt cheeks. I gagged loudly again, and Tad whispered something I could not make out, but his tone was suddenly harsh and aggressive.

"It was Dirk's idea," Henry continued, "He found Caitlin's number online." Henry pulled out a small black bottle from the bag and walked back over. He handed the bottle over me to one of the two behind me. I tried to turn, but Tad forced my head down onto his cock and continued to face fuck me.

"She specializes in certain types of 'encounters'," Dirk said from behind me. I heard the bottle open and I jumped as a cold, thick liquid was poured onto my asshole. My heart began to pound even harder as realization was washing over me. After he poured, Dirk worked my asshole with his finger, pushing the lube all around my puckering anus.

"Basically she was bait," Henry said, looking down at me with his trademark winning smile, "For you."

"What?" I said, as best as I could with my mouth still full of Tad's hard cock, "Why?" Tad looked at Henry, smiled, and pulled his dick from my mouth. At the same time, I felt Dirk slip his finger inside my asshole. I jumped and cried out softly, looking up at Henry and Tad. Dirk began to slide his finger into and out of my ass. Henry, still smiling, leaned in a little closer, putting both hands on the sides of my face. My friend of ten years looked me right in the eyes.

"We're going to fuck you," He said in a matter-of-fact, but still very commanding, tone, "All of us. We are going to take turns fucking you. You're going to take it, like the good little bitch we all know you are. You're going to let us fuck you. You're going to suck our cocks. You're not going to complain because as of right now, we own you."

"W-What?" I stammered. Dirk continued to fuck me with his finger. Henry dropped his hands and leaned back. Tad moved in closer. Both of their cocks hovered in the air just in front of my face. I felt Josh's cock once more on my ass.

"We own you," Tad said. He began to rub his cock across my face. Henry did the same thing as Josh began to rub his against my ass. Dirk slid a second finger inside of me. A let out another moan as I looked up at both Tad and Henry from between their thick cocks. As I did, Henry slid the tip of his dick into my mouth, back out again, and then gave my face a gentle cock slap. He smirked.

"Do you understand?" He asked.

My humiliation was complete and total. As I knelt there in front of them, completely naked, with two cocks on my face, one on my ass, and Dirk's two fingers in my asshole, the weight of the situation threatened to overwhelm me. I should get up, run, leave, report them to the police. But I felt my erection throb almost painfully as I opened my mouth and let out a meek, "I do."

My four friends all laughed. Henry put a hand to his ear, mockingly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that."

"I...I understand," I said, louder this time.

"Understand what?"

I hesitated. Henry slapped my face with his cock again, his own face growing stern.

"I understand you own me."

"You understand we own you, sir."

"I understand you own me, sir."

"Goddamn, that's so fucking hot," Tad grunted. He then, very forcefully, put both hands behind my head and shoved his cock down my throat. I gagged loudly, but Tad proceed to fuck my face.

"Thank me," He grunted between thrusts, "Thank me for fucking your face." He pulled his cock from my mouth as I gasped for air and turned my face up to look at him. I looked at my friend and remembered meeting him in my college biology class. I never imagined I'd be kneeling before him, naked, and thanking him for sticking his cock down his throat. My mind screamed in protest, telling me to get up and run, to tell him to fuck off.

"Thank you, sir," I said, "For fucking my face." It basically fell out of my mouth. I said the words, but had no memory of intending to say them or wanting to say them.

The four men all laughed again. Josh slapped my ass as Dirk retracted his two fingers from my asshole. Tad grinned and shoved his cock back in my mouth. I saw Henry reach behind me and heard a slap as he high-fived either Josh or Dirk.

That's when I felt it. Something round, warm, and soft probing my asshole. My heart nearly leapt from my chest as Dirk began to firmly thrust his erect penis inside my ass. I moaned around Tad's cock, who did not relent his fucking of my face. Drool dripped down my mouth and my eyes rolled as Dirk filled me up from behind. I felt his strong hands grip my waist and he began to pull me backwards to help get his dick further inside me. My ass was exploding with pain. I had never, ever, taken anything in my ass before. I felt like I was going to split in half as Dirk inched deeper and deeper. But somewhere in between the pain and the shame, it also felt amazing. I found myself slowly backing up, trying to help Dirk get his entire cock inside me.

"Oh fuck!" Dirk moaned, "This feels amazing! So fucking tight, better than any pussy I've ever had."

"The mouth isn't bad either," Tad grunted, looking down at my head between his hands, continuing to thrust his dick.

"Let me have a try," Josh said, walking into my field of view, stroking his now throbbing member.

My head was spinning. I could not comprehend what was happening to me. Half an hour ago I thought the craziest thing I would ever had done was fuck a prostitute with a few of my friends. But here I was, with two of those friends' hard cocks inside me, all as a result of a trick, a lie. It wasn't their plan to fuck this Caitlin girl, but to fuck me instead. I had known all of these guys for years; I had known Henry for most of my life. I was so confused, but that confusion was being made worse by how incredibly turned on this all made me.

"Why me?" I asked when Tad pulled his cock to switch with Josh.

"What?" Josh said, looking down at me. He looked annoyed that I hadn't put his cock in my mouth right away.

"Why me? Why did you guys do this to me?" I asked.

"Oh, that's quite simple," he said. He shoved his cock into my mouth. I worked up and down as best I could. It was hard to keep rhythm now that Dirk had begun to slowly fuck me from behind. The feeling of his cock moving into and out of me was at the same time the most incredible and most terrifying thing I had ever felt.

"When Dirk found Caitlin's number," Josh said, looking down at me on his dick, "She told him we should pick someone we think we can dominate. See, her goal isn't just to get you naked or anything. It's to trick you into doing stuff so humiliating that we can then use it to blackmail you into being our permanent fuck slave. Fucking hell, Tad, you're right. This mouth is fucking amazing."

"You just seemed like the obvious choice," Dirk said, panting slightly as he raised his tempo fucking me. His grip tightened on my waist as he continued to pull me onto his cock with every thrust.

"You've always been a bit of a bitch, man," Josh said with a wicked smile. He laughed when he saw the look on my face, although I did not take his cock from my mouth again. "You don't think so?"

Henry suddenly appeared next to Josh. He was laughing.

"Really? Stop sucking."

I stopped. Dirk did not stop fucking me. I heard his heavy breathing behind me.

"Look at me."

I looked up at Henry. He was grinning. He lifted up his hard cock, showing me his sack.

"Put my balls in your mouth and say 'I'm a little faggot'."

I hesitated. The room was silent for a moment, the only sounds being Dirk's pelvis slapping against my ass as he thrust into me over and over. It was hard to focus with Dirk's cock inside me, but I saw Henry stand over me, naked and silent, and raise his eyebrows. I looked into his eyes, the same eyes I had known since I was a child. As I leaned forward and slowly wrapped my lips around his sack, I remembered the many video game sessions, the sleep overs, the copied homework, the bus rides. I remembered my laughing friend's face as he now looked down on me, both of us naked, but him standing over me with his balls in my mouth, his thick cock resting against my face. I gargled out, "I'm a wittw faggog."

The four men roared with laughter. Dirk slapped my ass. Henry pulled his balls from my mouth, grinning.

"See man? Obvious choice," he laughed. As almost proof, he pushed his cock into my mouth and I did not resist. He stroked my hair has I began sliding his dick in and out of my mouth, and continued, "It's not like I'm gay or anything, you're the one with a cock in his mouth. But, holy shit, looking down at you now, being the little bitch ass faggot we all know you are, fucking hell it turns me on."

"Me too," Josh saidat Henry's side, jerking his hard cock.

"Make him say it," Tad said, also stroking himself.

Henry pulled his cock from my mouth once more.

"Go on," he said, "Say it."

"Say what?" I asked. Pain blinded me for a moment as Henry full on slapped me in the face. My other three friends burst into laughter.

"You know what!" Henry yelled, "Tell us that you're a little faggot. No, in fact, as punishment, tell us you're a bitch ass faggot who loves our cocks."

The three naked men looked down on me, Henry with his arms crossed. Dirk thrust his cock all the way into me and then stopped. I could tell he was listening. I opened my mouth, trembling.

"I'm a bitch ass little faggot who loves your cocks."

Dirk moaned loudly, gripping my waist tightly and starting to fuck me again. His pace was much faster this time. He slammed his cock into my ass over and over. With nothing in my mouth, I began to moan loudly in time with his thrusts. I looked up at Henry, Josh, and Tad. All three of them were back to stroking their cocks.

"Say it again," Dirk grunted from behind me.

"I'm a little faggot," I moaned.

"Oh fuck yes you are, keep saying it!"

"I'm a little faggot!" I cried out, Dirk now fucking me without abandon. I felt my own erecting swinging wildly back and forth, throbbing almost painfully.

"Say it again," Henry commanded, rubbing his cock furiously.

"I'm a little faggot!" I yelled out again, "I'm a little faggot and I love your cocks, sirs!"

Dirk cried out as I felt something warm shooting inside of me. With each thrust, Dirk shot his hot seed deeper and deeper inside of me. I moaned loudly, the sensation causing my whole body to erupt with pleasure. At the same time, Henry, Tad, and Josh all began to moan as well, each of them stroking their dicks like mad men. Within moments, Josh shot a stream of cum onto my face. It was hot and sticky and covered the entire right side of my face. Tad soon followed, covering my left side with his own semen. Henry locked eyes with me.

"Open your mouth," he commanded in a breathy whisper. I obliged and almost immediately he shot string after string of hot cum over my entire face. Some made it into my mouth, filling it with a sharp salty taste. The rest coated my face.

My body pulsed with pleasure as I knelt there, naked and moaning, plastered with my friends' cum. Dirk slowed as he pumped the last few squirts of warm seed into me. My erection swelled with sensation and, without me touching anything, I began to cum harder than I ever had in my entire life. Pleasure shot up my spine and to my scalp and to the tips of my fingers as my cock sprayed cum all over the bed underneath me. I screamed with ecstasy as Tad, Josh, and Henry finished shooting their semen all over me. Each of them took turns wiping the remnants of cum from their cocks onto my face.

As Dirk pulled out of me, leaving my ass feeling gaping and empty, it all hit me. An overwhelming and inconceivably large wave of shame. What had I done? I just let my childhood friend, co-worker, and two college roommates have their way with me. Here I was, kneeling in a hotel room, completely naked, their cum dripping from my face and leaking from my asshole. I hung my head as I felt Dirk pat my ass and whisper, "Good boy, good faggot."

At once, a vision of my fiance flashed through my head. My heart fell into my stomach. I felt like I was going to throw up. My fiance. What would I say to her? How could I ever look at her again? Would she find out? Would she know?

As if to answer my question, I heard a sound that sent a chill down to my very bones. I looked up, still on my hands and knees, and found myself staring right into the lens of Henry's cell phone camera. The sound of the shutter went off again. I could tell that in this picture was me, naked and covered in cum, Tad and Josh's large flacid cocks next to my face, and possibly even Dirk still behind me. I began to tremble again.

"Henry..." I whimpered. Henry grinned at me from behind his phone and took another picture.

"This was a great round one, man."

***

From then on, our friendship was different. Not as obviously as you might expect, though. We still hung out a lot. Normal things: we went to football games, the movies, invited each other over for barbecues, to mutual friends' parties. However, when it was just us, me and my four friends, it was obvious what had changed. Henry had been right: they owned me now.

Whenever we were alone, the night always - and I mean always - ended the same way: me naked, on my knees, with a cock in one or more of my holes. They were never cruel, I think I should mention. When prompting me to undress or to get on my knees, they were never overly forceful. During, they liked dirty talk, especially Tad, but it never felt mean-spirited. Afterwards, they always thanked me, told me I did a good job. But there was always a coldness behind what they said. They knew what they had on me. And never once did any of them ever touch my dick or get me off. The only times I ever came was either hands-free when one of their cocks was inside me, or afterwards, naked, alone, and usually covered in cum.

Whenever Dirk had a tough day at work, he'd call me into his office, have me get naked and bend over his desk. Whenever Josh, who lived closeby, passed me doing yard work, he'd stop and lead me into the garage, where he'd fuck me on the hood of my fiance's car. Tad liked to invite me over to watch movies when his wife was away, casually telling me to get naked when I arrived. I'd spend the whole movie between his legs.

With Henry, however, always did feel a little personal. Henry liked to look me in the eyes whenever he fucked me, or when he'd cum all over my face. He liked it when I called him sir, or he'd just make me beg him to fuck him, always making sure I said his name when I did. He also liked to fuck me in places that were really personal. His favorite place was me and my fiance's bed. Sometimes he'd tell me to wear some of my fiance's panties. He liked them to be clean, because he liked telling me, as he fucked me with them still on, about how whenever I see her wear them I should think about the last time I wore them. Once, he took me to the secluded field where I had proposed to her, and made me scream his name as he fucked me in the exact spot where I had gone down on one knee. I don't know if I ever did anything to him to make him angry, I'm not sure I ever will know. But Henry seemed to get off on more than just my mouth or ass. Whenever I was with Henry, I felt completely and totally dominated.

The worst, though, was definitely my wedding day. On that day, their warm facades all fell. All four friends had been listed a long time ago as my groomsmen, with Henry as my best man. On the day of, they locked the door to the room we were getting ready in, stripped me naked, and took turns fucking me. They all fucked me like they never had before. They slapped my ass red, pulled my hair, spit in my face. They made me beg for more, made me tell them how much of a faggot I was, and made me thank them every time they slapped, spit, or twisted. The fucking itself was long and brutal. They thrust their cocks into my mouth and ass harder and faster than they ever had. They laughed as I gagged and drooled around their shafts.

Henry fucked me last. As usual, he laid me on my back on the couch so I could look at him while he fucked me. Dirk and Tad held my legs up while Josh, whose cum Henry was now using for lube, lounged in a nearby chair, smiling lazily as he watched. Henry leaned in close, thrusting his hard cock deeper and deeper inside me, making my own erection bounce in time and leak with precum.

"From now on," He whispered, "When you fuck your wife, whenever you use this pathetic thing you call a dick to try and please her..." He leaned in a little closer, "You're going to remember my cock in your ass. You're going to remember who really owns you."

And the worst part? That night, when I slid my cock inside my now wife for the first time as her husband?

I remembered.

12