My Freaky Porn with Giada

Story Info
Some kinky cooking fun with Giada De Laurentiis.
2k words
3.4
12.5k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real/

This is a continuation of my story My Slutty Neighbor Giada... We decide to start making freaky porn movies... This one is filmed on the set of her Everyday Italian Food Network Show... Enjoy.

***

I was getting ready for my first porn shoot, with my good friend and neighbor Giada De Laurentiis. We had decided to start making porn movies, since we were fucking our brains out at home, it only made sense to make some money off of it. Giada looked so gorgeous, as always. She was smiling over at me. She was wearing a very low cut white blouse, showing monster cleavage and skin tight jeans. She was wearing white stripper pumps too. She was walking sex, such a gorgeous fuck and suck goddess. I went over and kissed her neck, while I fondled her perfect C cup natural tits.

"Mmmmm, you're horny already, huh Dick?" She grinded her booty on my crotch.

"Always am babe, especially around you and these perfect tits." I groped them and softly bit her neck, slowly licking it.

"You love my titties, don't you baby? Mmmmmm." She leaned back into me, as I played with her gorgeous tits.

"Fuck yeah Giada, your tits are two of the best I've ever groped... and I've groped a lot of fucking tits baby." We laughed and I kept squeezing those tits. Her nipples were rock hard, they threatened to rip through her top and bra. I nibbled her ear and grinded my hard cock on her ass, through her jeans. I snuck my hand down in her pants, she wasn't wearing panties, and rubbed her sweet pussy. Giada writhed against me, and moaned, in such a sexy voice.

"FIVE MINUTES EVERYONE." The director of her show yelled out to the crew.

"We need to be quick Dick." Giada turned around quickly, to face me, and knelt down. She pulled my hard cock out of my thin sweatpants and sucked it all the way down. She jerked the shaft, as fast as she could, while she nibbled on the head. I put my left hand on her head and enjoyed the blowjob. She licked all the way up and down my cock, looking up at me. She smiled that beautiful smile of hers and licked my cock from tip to base, spending extra time licking underneath the head. My cock jumped and she laughed. She kept licking it quickly. It felt so fucking food. She lightly scratched her fingernails up and down my shaft, as she licked under the head faster. My cock kept jumping in response to her licking. She smiled and rubbed my big balls, lightly scratching them. She sucked my thick cock head in her mouth and sucked it ravenously. She jerked my shaft, as fast as she could. I could feel my cum ready to explode into her mouth.

"Here it cums!" I told her and she sucked my head faster. My cock exploded in her mouth, dumping a massive load of thick jizz, into her sucking mouth. She moaned her approval of the taste and guzzled it down. I kept cumming and she kept swallowing. Thick burst after thick burst of creamy cum was blasted into her hungry mouth. I just kept cumming. She looked at me the whole time. I was so turned on by her, the cum flowed out of my cock. Her throat was working overtime. You could see it expanding and contracting, as she swallowed the massive amount of thick jizz I pumped into it. I finally stopped cumming. She licked my entire cock clean and sucked every drop out of the head, she possibly could. She kissed my big cock and smiled at me.

"That was delicious Dick. Thank you sweetie." Giada smiled and got up, fixing her lip gloss and prepared to start filming her show/our porn movie.

"Hey everyone, welcome to Everyday Italian. On today's episode we have a very special treat. You get to watch me and my close friend Dick, make a freaky porn video. First up is Ziti with a meat gravy. Dick, come over here please." Giada was smiling and being her usual charming self. I waked over to her, my camera in my right hand, while her crew filmed her show.

I got behind Giada. "OK everyone, Dick is gonna lower my jeans and fuck my pussy, doggy style, while I make the Ziti. Go ahead Dick, fuck away baby." She was so sexy, directing me. I pulled her skin tight jeans down and pulled my very hard cock out. I rubbed it on her clean shaven pussy. I rubbed it across her labia slowly. She moaned. I wasn't too interested in her cooking at that moment, but I looked at it, as I slowly rubbed my cock on her super soft labia. She looked back at me, smiling and kissed me.

I slowly inched my way up her gorgeous pussy, as she prepared the pasta. She moaned, closing her eyes for a second. I kissed her neck, as I filmed me fucking her pussy. I pulled almost all the way out and slowly pushed all the way back in her pussy, catching it all on camera. It looked great and felt even better. I kept slowly fucking her pussy, as she started in on the meat gravy. She cooked some pork and beef, while I fucked her pussy faster. I smacked her ass, with my left hand and slammed my thick cock in her pussy, with more forceful aggression. She added some tomatoes and tomato paste, stirring it all together. I was filming her ass, while I slammed my hard cock up that sweet pussy harder. In and out harder, drilling that pussy, stretching it out, slamming up it.

"I'm cummingggggggg!!" Giada tried to remain calm, but she squirted all over my cock and I kept slamming up her pussy harder and harder. "Mmmmmmmmm, I love Dick's cock so much... And him too, of course." Giada smiled, her beautiful smile, back at me.

I fucked her pussy with blazing speed. I grunted. She knew I was gonna cum, so she quickly got a bowl and pulled my cock out of her pussy. She jerked me off into the bowl. I groaned and shot a huge load of thick jizz into the bowl. She jerked every drop out. "Don't forget to get all of the cream out, ladies." She leaned over and licked the head of my cock slowly. She lapped up the cum oozing out, looking right at me, as she pulled it into her mouth and swallowed it. She sucked the head to make sure she got every drop. She put the bowl on the counter for later.

After she finished the Ziti and meat gravy, she fed me some. It was delicious, just like her. She fed me, as I played with her pussy, fingering it and rubbing her clit. I shoved some Ziti up her pussy and she squatted over my mouth, a crew member filming our movie. I ate the Ziti and meat sauce, straight out of her pussy. I licked it out and sucked it out. She grinded on my mouth and I shoved my tongue up her tasty pussy, eating out all the pasta and meat sauce. I licked her out totally and she squirted in my mouth. I licked up all of her pussy nectar and used it to wash down her pasta dish. "Mmmmmmmmm baby, eat it all up, sexy man. Damn, you're good." Giada was enjoying herself.

Giada brought in another Food Network honey, Sunny Anderson, to help with dessert. She walked in wearing a tight blue tank top and tight jeans. She walked over to us and immediately grabbed my hard cock, shaking it. "Welcome Sunny, for dessert we are gonna make a very decadent chocolate cheesecake." Giada winked at me. I pulled Sunny's tight jeans and black thong off.

"Thank you for having me Giada. This is gonna be fun." Sunny said, winking at me. I knelt down and shoved my tongue up Sunny's ass, while I fingered Giada's. Both ladies moaned, as they fixed the cheesecake. Giada poured my cum from earlier in the mix, replacing the eggs.

"My man Dick's special cream will be a very tasty replacement for the eggs. Yum." Giada put some on her fingers and licked it off. Sunny did as well. They both approved of my cum, so I smiled, as I wiggled my tongue up Sunny's thick black ass. I smacked it and squeezed it, slithering my tongue up that big booty quickly. Both women came on me and my fingers. I licked them both clean and smacked both of their asses.

They mixed the ingredients and put the cake in the oven. I shoved my mega hard cock up Sunny's thick black ass and drilled it hard. "FUCK MY ASS DADDY!! GIVE ME THAT BIG FUCKING WHITE DICK BABY!!" Sunny yelled out and I slammed her ass harder. I pulled her top off and pulled her nice tits out of her bra. Giada sucked them, as I pulled her hair and slammed her black ass relentlessly, jackhammering my big white cock all the way up her huge black booty.

I reached over and pulled Giada's top off, pulling her tits our of her bra. I squeezed her perfect C cup tits, as I drove my cock up Sunny's ass. I pulled out of Sunny and she turned around, quickly kneeling and sucking my cock. She sucked down all of the precum leaking out. I grabbed her hair and forcefully fucked her mouth, pushing all the way down her throat. She gagged and spit up around my cock. I just kept fucking her throat deep. I reached down and squeezed her nice full tits hard and pounded her sucking throat.

I pulled out of her mouth turned Giada around, lifting her up and sitting her on the counter. I spit on my cock, Sunny rubbed it in, and I shoved my cock all the fucking way up Giada's perfect ass. "YESSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS DICKKKKKKKKK!!" Giada yelled out and I fucking pummeled her ass, super fast and with jackhammer power. I slammed all 10 thick inched up her ass, putting my hand around her throat. It turned her on, so I kept my hand there, lightly choking her, while I pounded her ass. Sunny ate her pussy and Giada squirted in her mouth. I pulled Sunny's head to me and kissed her, tasting Giada again. I let go of Giada's throat. I squeezed Sunny's tits and slammed Giada's ass. Over and over slamming my big cock up that sweet, well toned ass. I squeezed her tits too. I was groping both chicks tits and pounding Giada's ass. FUCK, I LOVE MY LIFE!!

I came up Giada's ass. I pulled out and Sunny sucked my cock clean. She then ate the cum out of Giada's ass. I just watched and filmed. The cake was done and Giada got down, getting it out of the oven. After it cooled, she decorated it and the ladies tried it. "Mmmmmmmmm, this is delicious Giada." Sunny liked it.

"Yes it is, so yummy, thank you Dick... for your cream." Giada smiled at me.

"Anytime babe, here's something to wash it down with..." I pissed on both of them. Giada quickly got two glasses and they held them towards my pissing cock. They filled them and drank my piss from the glasses. They kept doing it, as I kept pissing.

"A great COCKtail for us too? Thanks Dick, you're a sweetheart." Giada smiled and winked at me, blowing me a kiss, as I finished pissing. They both sucked me clean, as Giada signed off.

"Thanks for watching everyone, make sure to look out for my handsome sweetheart Dick and I and our freaky porn adventures... more, coming soon." Giada smiled and sucked my cock, as Sunny sucked my balls.

I love fucking Giada and I love making... My Freaky Porn With Giada.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers