My Freaky Senior Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, yeah. It's almost nine o-clock. They sent me up to see if you were alive."

"Heh heh, yeah... funny," I said. "Just felt like sleeping in a little today. Gotta go though..." I grabbed what I really hoped was Lily's purse and the backpack I saw her bring to practice.

"Go? Where?"

"Oh, you know..." I strode toward the door, she followed. Follow the plan. I bounded down the stairs and into the kitchen, her folks at the table much like mine probably were.

"G'mornin," I said, trying to sound cheerful.

"Happy birthday, sweetie! Come sit, I made chocolate chip pancakes!"

I nearly spat out a Thanks, Mrs. Whitlock. I could barely register how nervous I was.

"Thanks mom, but I gotta run. I promised Katelyn I'd help her pace her two thousand. She really needs the practice."

Her mom smiled widely. "Well, I suppose if you made a promise. You'll be home in time for the party though, right?"

I smiled as genuinely as I could manage. "Of course. And save me some of those pancakes, I'll crush them later."

Both her parents flashed me a funny look. Oh my god, dude. Girls don't crush things.

"You bet," said her mom with an exaggerated nod.

I gave a shy wave and turned on my heel. How do I get out... Does Lily park on the street, or the side driveway in front of the garage? Coin toss. Correcting course slightly, I took the side door. I closed it gently behind me and leaned up against the wall, feeling like I'd just escaped prison. Whew.

I hopped in her car, finding the inside much like her bedroom. It smelled nice, had lots of hair ties, and was well organized. I made a conscious effort to back slowly out of the driveway before speeding off.

"Holy shit..." I said aloud as I turned on the radio. Taylor Swift's latest song had just started, and I found myself humming along as I navigated toward the school.

I parked, congratulating myself for not parking where I always did. There were a few teachers' cars in the lot, but nobody that would be suspicious of either of us showing up on a Saturday for a little cross country practice. I shouldered the purse and backpack and made my way out, past the football and baseball fields to the track. Beyond that, I trudged through the dewy grass to the opening in the forest beyond where we ran trails. I walked just up the dirt path to a little clearing I knew you couldn't see from the school.

Five minutes past before she arrived. I nearly had a mental break as I tried to wrap my head around seeing myself approach. I was a bit surprised that my self-image matched up fairly well with reality. My lanky frame, the way I walked. My hair was indeed a bit longer and shaggier than I realized, but there were more important things to deal with. She made her way onto the path and spied me. Lily swiveled her head and gave a shifty glance back toward the school. After a few more steps, she broke out in a run.

What the hell?

She rushed toward me, eyes now streaming with tears. It was definitely disconcerting, watching myself break down and cry in a place where I'd previously exerted so much testosterone. She stopped short and looked at me before lunging forward and pulling me into a hug. Even more odd was the fact that she was inches taller than me.

"Oh my god Theo, what the actual fuck..." She sobbed, her powerful arms around me.

I tried to ignore the oddly different emotions I was hit with, and wrapped my arms around her back.

"Lily, come on... calm down, we made it out. Wait, you did make it out okay, right?"

"Yes," she choked back. "Your stupid tuxedo story worked fine."

"What's wrong then?"

She pulled back and looked at me, probably having a similar out of body experience. "Are you kidding me right now?" Her voice cracked, which forced a stifled giggle from me.

"I mean, aside from the obvious... I'm sorry, come 'ere."

I extended my arms and she snuggled into me again. It was odd having my tits squish against her firm chest, but it was still nice. I rubbed up her back and just let her be for a moment.

"We'll figure this out," I said, as much to me as her. "There has to be a logical explanation. Come on, let's walk."

She sighed loudly and we set off down the path. We strolled probably a quarter mile before either of us spoke again.

"You know this isn't like the movies," she said.

It was still bizarre to hear my own voice saying words my brain wasn't controlling.

"How's that?"

"I drove your car here."

"Okay, so?"

"It's a stick. Theo, I don't know how to drive stick."

I sucked in a sharp breath. "And I don't know how to put on mascara or eye crayon shit!"

She actually laughed, stopping to grab my hands and lean down to stare at my eyes. "It's called eyeliner, and oh my god, it's perfect! How..."

I thought for a moment. "It's gotta be some kind of muscle memory thing. Stuff we've done a million times."

"Okay, I guess I'll buy that. Does that help us?"

"I dunno..." We walked in silence for a while longer. "So, as of today, we're both adults, right? Could we go to some kind of psychiatrist or something, ask about other instances of people who..." I trailed off.

"Swapped bodies the day they both turned eighteen? Yeah, I'm sure there's all sorts of medical journals. There's probably even a pharmaceutical for it... Found yourself in your jerk friend's body? Ask your doctor about Habusma. If you can't afford your medication, ask how AssCo may be able to help. Side effects include crazy bullshit, growing a penis, and waking up in someone else's house. Hab-hab-hab, Habusma!"

I stopped in the trail and laughed out loud, her use of my radio announcer voice doing the bit justice. I sighed and shook my head.

"We just have to take this one day at a time."

"Agreed," she nodded. "Alright, let sort this out. School shouldn't be too hard, we're in almost all the same classes. I assume running cross country in a new body will hopefully be some of that muscle memory stuff. Hopefully."

"Would make sense," I answered. "Hardest part will be not tipping off our family and friends."

"Yeah. I mean, none of them have any reason to think there may be a different person inside, but point taken."

We spent the next fifteen minutes filling in details of our home lives, what was happening, how we interacted with our families. Having known each other for going on thirteen years, there wasn't a lot we didn't already know. Both our sets of parents were well meaning, if tending toward the stricter side. We agreed that our newly-minted-adult status could serve as a kind of get out of jail free card if we really needed to use it, an excuse for a bad decision.

"What about friends?" she asked, as we started another lap.

"Jeez, I guess I kinda hang out with everybody. You've seen me at school..."

"Yeah, but you have an inner circle."

I laughed. "We're really not all that deep."

"I'm shocked," she giggled.

"Well..." I pursed my lips and thought hard for a minute. "My friend Ethan is in the closet."

She gasped and looked at me. "Ethan, for real? Wow..."

"He only told a couple of us. No gay jokes."

She snorted. "Like I would do that!"

"I'm just putting it out there. What about your friends?"

"Jeez, I dunno, you know all of them. I don't hang around with anyone really bitchy. No big inside jokes. I uh, though..." She cleared her throat and lowered her voice. "You know Maggie Rauch? She tutors me in calculus. Tuesday and Thursday afternoons."

"What? You've always been a math whiz!"

"I know, calculus just hits different. I dunno what it is."

"Oh my god, am I better at something than you?"

She stopped in the trail and stared at me. "Don't let it go to your head."

I took a deep breath and let it out. "So that's it? We try and not out each other, that's our game plan?" The reality of our situation started to descend into my brain like a thick fog.

"I don't know what else to do," she said, her deeper voice taking on the same nervous dread. "What if..."

"It's permanent?" I blurted out. "I have no idea."

I leaned in and wrapped my arms around her chest. I felt her halting, shallow breaths trying not to turn into crying. I tried to keep my thoughts away from the very possible future where I was stuck in this body. She finally pulled away a moment later and gazed at me. Wow, my eyes are nice. I shook the thought out of my head.

We shifted gears to sharing as much information as possible. We covered all the relatives that would be at birthday parties, plans for the next few days, anything that could possibly come up in conversation. We got to the subject of graduation and college, but skirted around it. Neither of us seemed to want to talk about the possibility we'd have to deal with that. Life. We'd each try and keep up a reasonable social presence. Still hang out with friends, like a few insta posts, nothing out of the ordinary.

We were nearing the end of the trail and felt as good as we could, given the circumstances. We agreed to talk regularly, and text any questions that weren't urgent. It seemed like a fairly decent system.

"Have you, uh... seen me naked yet?" She asked as we walked over the football field.

"No. You went to sleep in a t-shirt, I just pulled this on over top. Me?"

She shook her head. "Boxers. But I really have to pee..."

I clapped a hand over my mouth. "You might as well get it over with. Go over behind the equipment shed, I'll wait."

She looked scandalized, but turned and disappeared. I heard the stream hit the metal and giggled to myself, the utter absurdity of the situation somehow amusing now. I couldn't have fathomed even a shred of this yesterday.

She rounded the side of the structure and arched an eyebrow at me. "Well, that was unexpected."

"Which part?" I asked. "You know how guys pee, right?"

"Yes, obviously. I just meant, you're... large."

I grinned. "Have a lot to compare to?"

"God, Theo... no. But I've been on the internet. I've looked, I'm not a prude."

"Well thanks, I think. You know I'm gonna have to see this too," I said, gesturing to my body.

Lily sighed. "I know. Just don't... never mind. I don't even wanna talk about it." She made several half-starts at saying something else, but eventually gave up. "So are we good for today? Birthday party etiquette all worked out, grandmas, all of it?"

"I think so, at least as good as we're gonna get. Keep your phone on you in case one of us gets in over our head."

"Agreed." She tapped my phone in the her front pocket. "Theo, if we ever fix this, remind to to thank my mom for making me clean my room."

We both inhaled deep breaths, and instinctively grabbed each other's hands. I made the very strange, conscious effort to stare into my own eyes. The dissonance of knowing someone else's mind was behind them was unnerving to say the least.

"You good?"

"I guess, yeah." I heard the uncertainty in my feminine voice.

I'd been awake and in Lily's body for just over an hour. By the time I pulled back into the driveway at her house, I was a nervous wreck again. Everything about me felt wrong. The way the clothes fit, the way I smelled, everything. I gave myself another mental pep talk and tried to remember everything we'd discussed. Saying it aloud in the car until it sounded like I remembered her, I chanted. "I got this."

I gave a noncommittal hi guys to her folks as I walked in before disappearing to her bedroom. The clothing situation required a phone call, I couldn't imagine what would be appropriate to wear for a birthday party. I'd taken out numerous options from her closet and dresser, but there were simply too many choices. We FaceTimed quietly and picked out a long, baby blue sundress. As I disrobed to change, I very deliberately closed my eyes. It somehow seemed wrong to gawk at her like that. Maybe I'd work up the nerve later.

I finally did use the restroom, which was an experience. Wiping her smooth, warm slit after peeing, I forced myself to treat it like a cold, clinical activity. I was again amazed that I was able to apply makeup and do my hair apparently as well as she did.

I don't think I made any horrible mistakes or otherwise aroused undue suspicion that day. All the grandparents and friends showed up early in the afternoon and just kind of milled around. It provided a kind of ideal situation for me, I could flit about the different guests with some immunity, not having to stay in one place too long. I could have sworn one of the grandmas gave me a knowing glare, but I quickly discovered that she had an implant that always appeared to be giving you the side-eye. Could have used that little nugget of info, Lily...

About six that evening, I got a text.

Think I pulled it off. You? Your grandparents gave you a watch.

Yeah, went pretty well. You got some savings bonds. You wanna talk later?

How about tomorrow. I'm exhausted, gonna go to bed soon.

You always play video games late Saturday night, don't tell mom and dad you're going to sleep.

Okay, thanks. Use the face moisturizer lotion in the pink bottle before you go to bed.

Whatever.

I grinned, hoping she didn't take it too seriously.

After the guests had gone, I helped clean up. I waited for the light conversation with her parents to lull before casually disappearing upstairs. Zoey was staying the night at a friend's, so at least I'd have the bathroom to myself.

I plopped on the bed and stared at the ceiling. After the better part of a whole day, I'd gotten somewhat used to being Lily. Her familiar voice sounded natural coming out of my mouth finally, and the idea that I was wearing a dress had lost the strangely terrifying novelty. I did a good job, I thought. I stretched and felt the fabric glide along my smooth skin. The sensation was nice.

I got up and went into the bathroom, finding the bottle of makeup cleanser soap. Special soap, I tutted, what a pain in the ass. Next came the moisturizer I'd promised to use. I glanced up in the mirror after rubbing the lotion in. Her rosy skin glowed, even in the artificial light.

Jeez, she's still pretty.

"I'm pretty," I said out loud. Hearing the words flipped some kind of switch in my brain. It wasn't quite acceptance of my fate, but maybe more like temporarily surrendering to it. "This is my body, at least for now," I said quietly into the mirror. "Why shouldn't I look?"

I steeled my resolve, still feeling a little weird about simply stripping the clothes off her body. My body. I finally shook my head and pulled the dress up and off. My breath caught as I stared in the reflection.

God, my tits are amazing...

I gawked at the beautiful globes of flesh. Small pink areolas with slightly darker nipples turned just upward. I brought my arms together and squeezed them into amazing, perfect cleavage. "Holy shit..." I whispered.

My gaze turned south, from the narrow valley between the girls down my smooth, taut stomach. The high-hipped, sheer white panties made an inviting V that pointed downward. I planted my feet shoulder width apart and gazed into the narrow, but perfect gap between my lean thighs.

I felt my arousal growing, but it was different. For one, no hard on. Other pieces were different too. I began to feel a heat between my legs that I had no previous equivalent for. It wasn't just warmth, but a kind of longing, a desire. I gingerly cupped a hand under each breast and squeezed them. The reflected image of a gorgeous girl handling her tits kicked everything up a notch. I bit my bottom lip and slowly took a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I gently rolled the hard nub, then squeezed it.

"Ooohhh," I squeaked out, "shit..." I repeated the action with my other hand, then both together. "Okay," I stuttered out, "that's new."

I pinched my nipples over and over, relishing the amazing sensation directly tied to the amount of pressure I applied. The heat between my legs had been joined by a not unpleasant wetness. I could feel the sheer material of my panties beginning to soak it up. I looked again at my reflection and giggled. I had never imagined the first real breast I would get to touch and feel would be, well... mine.

Leaving one hand to continue giving attention to a perfect C-cup tit, I slid the other hand down. I slowly caressed the side of my stomach, feeling the nerves transmitting my touch. Down the front of my panties, I traced a finger to the patch of moisture. I slowly rubbed the liquid around with my fingertip, feeling the shape of my narrow slit. Pulling my finger slightly upward, I pressed against where I knew my clit would be. I gasped as I felt the sensation, not wholly unlike touching just the head of my cock.

"Oh, damn..." I murmured. "I shouldn't be doing this."

I glanced at the bathroom door and realized I'd left it unlocked. Bedroom. I scooped up the dress and dashed across the hallway, locking the bedroom door behind. I threw the dress into a corner and posed in front of the mirror. Making a little show of it, I pulled the panties down my smooth legs and took in the sight of my slender, but curvy body.

I'm fucking hot.

Without any barrier, I dipped a finger into my slit. The moisture I made was slick and silky, allowing me to glide easily up and down the length. She shaves... interesting, I thought, getting more and more horny. I risked a trip back to my clit. I allowed three or four gentle strokes on the slippery, fleshy button.

Oh my god... I need to stop.

I looked again through a lusty fog at my reflection.

I don't want to stop.

I crawled into bed and pulled the covers up over me. My left hand found it's way to a breast, my right, a slow, sinuous caress back between my legs. I was quickly getting over the shame in taking pleasure in Lily's body when a new thought popped into my head. What if she's doing the same thing?

I envisioned my lithe, six foot frame, naked in my bedroom. My fist around my cock, slowly pumping the length of my long shaft. I'd witnessed the scene countless times. But it was different this time, it was someone else, it was Lily. A whole new set of thoughts percolated... I was getting excited thinking about her— him... me. What the hell does that mean?

The finger now plunging into my wet cunt quickly persuaded me to stop analyzing. I spread my legs a little wider. I found with two fingers inside, I could use my thumb to rub the sensitive button at the same time. My halting breaths got louder in the otherwise silent room.

"Oh, shit..." I whimpered. I had to move the hand away from my tit, the stimulation was just too much. My other hand continued the delicate dance. If she finds out, she'll kill me, I thought. I don't fucking care...

The sensation began to build. I knew the pleasure well, the point from which there was no return. I began to slow my plunging, waiting for the climactic release. The delicious pleasure backed away. What? Renewing my efforts, I pushed the two fingers even further between my wet lips and increased the force on my clit. There we go... The familiar pressure built again, ten or fifteen seconds of bliss as I teetered over the edge.

Still, there was no release, no surge of endorphins. I doubled down and kept going. The heat and tingles began to radiate out from my core through there rest of my body. I kept rubbing at my nub, beginning to worry I had done something wrong.

123456...9