My Freaky Senior Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus, what's happening to me... oh fuck!

Not that I could have described it in the moment, but my entire body came. I was vaguely aware that I made some kind of primal sound as I convulsed on the bed. My thighs clamped on my hand and fingers, still trying to eek out a few more stabs at my sex. I couldn't tell how long I lay there, quivering with my eyes squeezed shut before the slowly tapering aftershocks passed. Finally, I remembered deliberately letting out a long-held breath.

I realized I was sweating and threw the comforter off. I glanced down at my heaving chest, the smooth skin between my breasts dewy with sweat.

Wow. I'm not sure if I said it out loud.

I tried to wrap my brain around what just happened. I was way past the embarrassment of masturbating in a body I'd occupied for less than twenty-four hours. Thinking bigger, I was trying to decide who's orgasms where better. Different in many ways, but delightfully similar. By the time I'd stopped panting, I'd made a decision.

Overtime buzzer beater for the girls... No cleanup.

I fell asleep minutes later, far more relaxed than when I'd woken up this morning.

* * *

Again with the daylight... Why doesn't she have curtains or blinds or something? I peeled my eyes open and sat up. Still quite naked, I got up and pulled some fresh clothes from her dresser. Some silky leggings and a light sweatshirt with a large anime cat on the back. The material was relatively thin, guess I should wear a bra under this. I opened another drawer and found Lily's unmentionables. Different colors, styles, straps, no straps... How the hell do I pick? I finally just settled on one I liked, a red, lacy bra that had some padding in the cups. After nearly dislocating a shoulder, I figured out that I had to put the damned thing on backwards to clip it, then spin it around. I got the girls nestled in and the straps adjusted before glancing in the mirror.

Damn.

The extra padding pushed my cleavage up even further, and I found myself just staring. I was just about to close the drawer when an uncharacteristically disheveled pile of underwear in the back corner caught my eye. I rooted around with my hand and grasped something solid. A giggle caught in my throat as I pulled the smooth, purple vibrator out.

It didn't look much like a penis, instead having two protrusions away from the handle. One large, one small. I pressed the button at the bottom and both nubs began rumbling. I glanced over, the door was still locked.

Might as well.

If last night's orgasm was the slow, sensual, DIY variety... this was the bullet train to pleasuretown. After sliding the larger portion deep inside me, the smaller nub rested perfectly against my clit. All I had to do was turn it on and hold it in place. In a hot second, I was writhing against the toy. I came in halting breaths probably less than a minute later, squirming in my silky sheets.

With my legs still a little shaky, I grabbed the phone and texted her.

You awake?

Text bubbles almost immediately.

Yup. Can we talk?

Sure.

I answered the call. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, all good. I just... I've been having some thoughts."

"Okay..."

"Can we meet somewhere? I kinda want to talk in person."

"Sure. You wanna get some food or something?"

"That'd be good. I'm still not used to how much food you have to eat... it's embarrassing, Theo."

"Finely tuned machine," I giggled. "How about Cinnabon?"

"The fuel of champions," she said in my deepest voice. "Fine. See you there, half an hour."

"Better double it. I should probably shower."

"You haven't showered yet? Eww, you probably smell."

I could almost see her nose wrinkling. I raised an arm and took a sniff.

"Nope, all roses and rainbows here... see you soon."

Taking the bra back off was another challenge, but I figured it out. Showering with long hair turned out to be a giant pain in the ass, as was getting it dry. I'd used three towels and the hair dryer before it finally looked normal. Bra back on, panties, some quick makeup... the process took nearly forty minutes. In my body, it woulda been eight. I gave myself a quick glance in the mirror and trotted down the stairs.

"Mornin' dad," I said as I tromped through the living room. I resisted the urge to plop down and watch the NBA playoff game he had on the TV. "Meeting a friend for breakfast, be home later."

"Alright, pumpkin. Your mom is at the nursery buying bedding plants, I expect she'd like some help later."

"Of course," I said, squeezing his shoulder. Shit, I hope they do that. He gave a wave and stayed focused on the TV.

"Oh honey," he called after me, "can you pick up your sister on the way home? I uh... this game, you know—"

"I gotchyou, dad," I said as I closed the door behind me.

I drove to the big mall across town, finding Lily waiting for me outside at the entrance near the food court. She wore a pair of my dark blue slim jeans with a nice button down.

"You look fancy for a Sunday morning," I said, admiring her. "You just come from church or something?"

"Hilarious," she said. "You certainly... dressed down," she gave a dubious glance at my outfit.

"Was just going for comfort," I said. "I had to put on a bra," I added with a whisper.

"So proud of you," she mocked. "Think you can manage something a little nicer for school tomorrow? I mean... have you ever seen me in tights and a sweatshirt?"

"Not since maybe third grade," I grinned. "I got it, nicer. We can just go sit in the car if you don't want to be seen in public with me, well, I mean you." I feigned throwing my head back in despair.

"It's fine," she said, raising an eyebrow. "I'm probably gonna have to down two Cinnabons just so I don't pass out by lunch time. Come on..."

Being the week before prom, the mall was pretty busy. We waited in line for our desert-posing-as-breakfast and found a table out of the way.

"So what'd you wanna talk about," I asked, daintily pushing a bite into my mouth.

"We made it through our birthday parties," she said quietly, "which is awesome," she added. "But I don't want to get so focused and hung up on this that we miss out on one of the best times of our lives. Well, so far."

"Not sure I follow."

She lowered her deep voice further. "What I'm saying, is that this random thing happened to us. We have to believe that it can get undone, right?"

"Jesus, I hope so."

"Right. We need to keep a positive attitude that it's gonna happen, just as random as last time and we have to be ready to pick up our lives where they left off."

I studied the serious look on her face. My eyes actually sold it pretty well. "So we have to really focus on being each other."

"Exactly. Thank god you understand."

"I'm not an idiot," I tutted.

"I know, I just... we don't always see eye to eye."

"Alright, that's fair." I sighed and let my mind process. "I guess we should start with my tux rental. If we get switched back before prom, my mom would kill me if I didn't get one. Do you mind going to get measured?"

"Of course not. And that's exactly what I'm talking about. We have to do everything we were going to do, and would do, but for each other. We'll have to be practically attached at the hip, talk all the time... but not tip anyone off."

"I know," I said with a solemn nod. "And, hopefully not kill each other in the process. So what's on your list that I'll need to take care of? What would Lily Whitlock be doing this week?"

She thought for a moment. "Well, I'm kinda banking on placing at our district meet next weekend. Could put me in line for some scholarships."

"Same," I answered. "So we've both gotta kick ass. Guess that's true in whatever... body situation we're in next Monday."

She grinned back. "Yeah."

We sat in relative silence and finished our cinnamon rolls.

"Guess I'm off to get measured. Thanks for coming to talk," she let out a slow sigh. "I'd be cray cray if I was doing this alone."

I snorted. "A hundred percent. We'll get this, somehow it'll work out." I grinned halfheartedly and chewed on my lip. "I'd better get going, I have to pick up Zoey on the way home."

"Dad glued to the basketball games?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "See you tomorrow at school."

"Call if you need anything."

"Same. Bye..."

I got up and left, still wrestling with the oddity of walking away from myself. The feeling quickly dissolved as I noticed a couple of guys checking out my ass on the way out. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at them, putting just a little more sway in my hips.

Zoey got into the car when I pulled up to her friend's house, a devious grin on her face. Oh god, here we go.

"What's up, Z?"

"Since when do you call me Z?" She arched an eyebrow at me.

"Since I'm an adult." I flashed her a mock sneer.

"I see. So, are you gonna do adult things today? Go buy cigarettes or lottery tickets?"

"Hilarious," I said, pulling the car away.

"So, uh... did you do anything else today?"

It felt like she was baiting me. I'm beginning to like her. "Not that I'm aware of."

Zoey raised her eyebrow even higher. "Are you sure you didn't meet someone at the mall?"

"There are lots of people at the mall."

"I heard you were pretty cozy with Theo Harper in the food court."

Jesus, that was fast. "Your spy network is pretty good, I'll give you that. But no, we weren't cozy. We just happened to be there at the same time and ended up talking about our cross country meet."

She gave me a severe side eye, but seemed to be appeased. "I can't believe you even went out in that old ratty Hello Kitty shirt. Adult Lily is weird..."

"You have no idea," I laughed. "Oh by the way, mom wants your help planting."

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. We texted a few times, mostly just nervously checking on our own lives and evolving cover stories. That evening, I got into Lily's laptop to study up for the few classes we didn't share. Her computer was irritatingly, perfectly organized. Folders for each year, class, and project were neatly arrayed on her desktop, a photo of some tropical beach behind. After an hour or so, I felt confident I could at least not embarrass her or ruin her grades.

Laying in bed that night, I worried that the noise of the vibrator would be too much with Zoey back and sharing a wall. As quietly as I could, I used my fingers to delicately coax an orgasm from my smooth, very naked body instead. I bit my lip hard as I came, struggling against the images of guy me that had begun to intrude on my sexytime thoughts. What does that mean...

* * *

I woke Monday morning, feeling like I had the nervous first day of high school jitters. In a few very real respects, that was true. I kept telling myself, If I could fool Lily's family, friends should be easy. It was still mildly terrifying. I took her demand to heart, paying special attention to my wardrobe choices. I ended up with some cute linen shorts that weren't too short, but showed a good bit of my toned thighs. Making sure to pick a white bra, I pulled on a fitted tank top and a light cardigan that hung down my shoulders a bit. I shook my chest in the mirror and grinned at the nice, but tasteful cleavage. Maybe just a little extra time on makeup too.

I penciled in my eyeliner a little darker, and added some smokey gray eyeshadow. I was still amazed that my fingers and an array of brushes and sponges just somehow knew what to do. A little powder to finish and I kissed the air. Does she wear lipstick? I couldn't remember. I opened another box and found a dozen tubes. Guess that's a yes. I picked a nice, cherry red and carefully applied it.

"Perfect," I said out loud.

Her mom gave me a veiled once-over as I appeared in the kitchen, but didn't comment. Zoey held her feedback for the car, but then let lose.

"Adult Lily decided to dress different, I see," she said as soon as the doors closed.

"Oh, think so?"

"It's about time," she giggled. "I'm just surprised mom didn't say anything."

"Like you said, I'm an adult now. I can wear what I want," I added pompously. "But maybe change before dad gets home?"

"Yeah, good call."

We pulled into the parking lot and I went straight for my first class. I casually waved to a few of her friends, but otherwise stuck to the mission of simply not arousing suspicion. Sitting in the back of the classroom, I watched people file in before the bell rang. Lily sauntered in just before and sat near the front. Neither of us is in our usual spot... oh well, too late now. When the class ended, she stood and glanced back at me, trying not to be obvious. She held back as everyone left, before shooting daggers at me.

"What's this all about?" she hissed, gesturing in my direction.

"You said I should make sure to look nice."

"I said nice, not nice."

I raised an eyebrow at her and grinned. "Do you think I look good?"

"Well, yes, obviously. Oh, whatever. It's too late now."

"I'm just helping you loosen up a little. Couldn't hurt..."

She humphed and walked out.

As it turned out, it didn't hurt, but my more revealing clothing and tuned-up makeup didn't go unnoticed. A few of Lily's friends gave me a snap or a compliment on my new style choices. And in a perhaps not unexpected turn, Shawn accosted me between classes and tried to repeat his cheesy wall lean against my locker. He stumbled over his words, but I read between the lines enough to know he'd asked Lily to prom on Friday night and had gotten some kind of noncommittal answer. I managed to keep that status quo, commenting on how busy I was, and that cross country was important to my college aspirations. That didn't seem to appease him, but the class bell finally saved me.

The rest of the day went as well as I could have hoped. As I walked out to the car with Zoey, I was quite pleased that I'd managed to pull off a whole day, and with the exception of a few interested looks, no worse for the wear. Her mom cooked an amazing dinner, and I actually had a great time talking with her family while we ate and did dishes after.

I went up to her room that evening in a good mood. Somehow, experiencing most of her reality took away the unknown of our situation. Even if this were to go on for an extended period of time, I could get through it and still enjoy existence. I still wanted to get my own body and life back, but this was almost like a vacation from myself. I grinned at myself in the mirror and took out the phone to call her.

"Hey. I just wanted to apologize for the outfit today. I wasn't trying to make you look slutty or anything."

"I know," she sighed. "You didn't. I guess I'm just not brave enough to wear that to school. You did look really nice though."

"Thanks. So did you, by the way."

"Not hard when you have like two different kinds of clothes to wear," she laughed.

"True."

The mood lightened as we talked, comparing notes on the classes we didn't have together, and interactions with friends. The longer we talked, the more we laughed and began to feel comfortable. A tiny part of my brain kept trying to assert that I was fraternizing with the enemy, but it was rapidly shrinking. Eventually, discussion around the physical part of our body swap came up. After nearly three days spent as each other, we finally dropped any pretense of modesty.

"Lily... you are really pretty, like beautiful. I guess I'd never really looked at you that way."

"Thanks. You know you're kind of a hottie too, right?"

I grinned. "Oh, whatever."

"Seriously, I've been staring in the mirror and working on a good smolder... honestly got myself a little worked up. Being able to take of your shirt whenever I want? Yeah... that's happened a few times."

"I played with your boobs for like a half an hour last night," I giggled. "Your body is off the hook, for real." I could almost hear her blush over the phone.

"Thanks. You're, uh—" she exhaled loudly, "not bad either. I have to admit I've been... admiring yours."

The whole jumbled train of thoughts was getting me a little excited. I briefly considered sliding my other hand south. She has to have jerked off by now, right? Of course she would.

"I found your vibrator," I said casually.

"I see," she stuttered out. "And?"

"I think I like fingers better, but damn it was fast."

A sharp breath echoed over the phone.

"So, more than once..."

"Yeah," I said plainly. "Haven't you?"

"We're really doing this, aren't we?"

I laughed brightly. "I think we are."

"Fine, yes. When I woke up Sunday, I had morning wood. It honestly scared me for a minute... I didn't realize how... hard and big it would get."

"Well thanks," I said smugly. "And?"

"Well, I just went into the bathroom and did it." She giggled in my deep voice. "I think it was one of those muscle memory things. I just kinda knew what to do."

"Well, what'd 'ya think?"

"It was really good," she said quietly. "And oh my god, I came so much. It went everywhere! What a frickin' mess boys make..."

"I know, right? Put down kleenex, and wash with cold water, those are the keys."

"Thank you, sensei. I will learn your ways."

I laughed and clapped a hand over my mouth. "I seriously can't believe we're having this talk."

"So what did you think of the female experience?"

"I mean... it was slower and less in your face, but Jesus... it got so intense. And lasted longer too."

A moment of awkward silence settled in. I was definitely getting wet. She she spoke first.

"Theo, are you..."

We're way past white lies here.

"A virgin? Yeah. You?"

"Yes," she said softly. "I mean it's not like I'm opposed to it or I'm trying to save myself or anything."

"I get it," I said. "I guess I'm kinda in the same boat. I just never found anyone that I'd wanna be around that much, you know? The girls at our school are so... vapid," I gave myself mental points for using a new word. "I'd probably gouge my own eyes out before getting to second base."

She snorted loudly. "The girls are vapid? High school boys are like mouth-breathing monkeys. The few that work up the courage to talk to you can't even get out a complete sentence."

A small part of my brain reared up. "Well maybe if you tried to be a little more approachable and didn't compete with everyone at everything."

"Not approachable? I'm super approachable!"

I laughed derisively, hearing the exact tone in my own voice I was remembering. "Lily... you make people cry in public! Remember when Jenna C forgot your group history project and you laid into her in front of the whole class?"

"She had literally one job, why should I get a bad grade because she's stupid?"

"See? That's what I'm talking about! People make mistakes, it's part of life. We can't all be perfect all the time."

"Well, I— I'm not perfect," she snarled. "Not my fault that sometimes people need to get called on their shit!"

"And you're all to happy to be the one to do it, right?"

She growled into the phone. "Well we can't all be mister attention whore and be friends with everybody all the time."

"Are you kidding me right now?" I heard the volume of my voice raising. "You're saying being friends with people is bad? I guess you'd know, right?"

123456...9