My Freaky Senior Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came to, and I was warm. I could feel the heat underneath me... it was radiating up from her body. I was fully prone, still between her legs. Our sweaty chests were pressed together. I slowly got my arms under me and lifted up. Her eyes peeled open and looked at me.

"Stars, then out?" she asked quietly.

"Uh huh," I nodded. I moved a leg and rolled over, my half-engorged cock pulling out. I flopped on my back next to her and interlaced our fingers. We lay there in her bed, staring at the ceiling in silence, other than our slowing breaths. She finally squeezed my fingers a moment later and made a contented noise. I turned on my side and raised up on an elbow to look at her.

"I can't believe we just did that," I said quietly.

"Yeah? Well, we wanted to know if your theory was right. If it is..." she trailed off.

"Then I wake up in your body tomorrow, and we bump uglies again to get back to us."

She giggled and rested a hand on my chest. "Yeah, I guess that's it, isn't it? What would that mean?"

"I dunno," I said wistfully. I blinked a few times and swallowed.

She moved her hand up under my chin. "Feels like you might have some thoughts about it."

"It' just... aside from being you, there was so much other stuff to get used to. Friday at school, and at prom, I was almost there. I coulda done it, been Lily Whitlock for a while. Maybe... Jesus, I dunno. I got used to the idea that I could pull it off, as long as you were still around."

She stared into my eyes like she could look into my soul.

"I'm still around."

"I know," I said quietly. "I meant the dating part. I'd kinda worked my head around us being pretty close, you know... while we dealt with stuff. Except for maybe Tuesday," I giggled, "it was pretty awesome to see you all the time. And now we don't have to do that anymore." I flopped onto my back and stared at the ceiling again.

She sighed gently, then silence. I couldn't gauge how long we went without speaking.

"What if... we didn't change that part?" she asked.

My pulse raced as I processed her words.

"I'm not opposed."

"You're not opposed?" she chuckled. "You really know how to sweep a girl off her feet."

I sighed and smiled as I stared at at the ceiling.

"Lily, I really like you. I really like being with you." The thought swelled in my head. "I would be thrilled to... be more than your friend."

"You know they have a word for that, it's called boyfriend."

My breath caught in my throat. I have... a girlfriend. The word echoed in brain. I'd been so far away from the idea that it would ever happen, at least in high school. And if there was one person that would have been at the bottom of the potential girlfriends list... it was her.

"So we're like... together."

"We kinda were already, doofus," she giggled.

"Yeah, but it wasn't real."

"Doesn't matter, it is now."

She rolled onto me, a leg over mine and her head on my shoulder. I slowly caressed down her back and held her to me.

We fell asleep like that, a pleasant combination of a post-run tiredness and a perfect, sweaty afterglow.

I woke maybe half an hour later, Lily's gorgeous body still draped over me. She roused after a few minutes and began kissing her way up and down my naked body. I got my first blowjob shortly thereafter, and it was as amazing as I could have imagined.

We spent much of the rest of the weekend sans clothing. Lily pulled on a robe to meet the DoorDash driver that brought our pizza, but that was about it.

We explored our bodies all afternoon and into the evening, resting between as needed. We made sure to communicate enough so that we wouldn't climax at the same time, just in case it was an even-odd kind of thing. Honestly not that difficult.

I found that I loved going down on her. Kissing between her legs, lapping at her delicate lips and pushing my tongue inside her... Jesus, it was hot. The first time I made her cum by gently sucking her clit almost gave my my own climax. Her adorable but insistent moaning was like candy when I had a sweet tooth. It didn't last long, but I fucked her hard and deep after that rendezvous.

She wanted to try being on top after we'd eaten dinner. We closed the blinds and I lay on the couch while some inane reality show played on the TV. She mounted me and found the position very much to her liking. While I did maybe miss having control, it was an easy trade. I got a front row seat to watch her ride my cock, her swollen pussy lips stretching obscenely around the wide base every time she sat down. Seeing her perfect tits bounce as she climaxed, oh my god. With a little attention from my index finger while she impaled herself on me, I got her to cum first. As she collapsed on top of me, I took the driver's seat and began to thrust up into her, lifting her lithe body into the air as I pumped another load of my seed into her wet cunt.

After another shower, we fell into her bed. She spooned into me, her toned ass pressed into my thighs. My body told me I needed sleep, but the hand I had draped over her chest just had to start lightly tweaking her nipples. Her whimpers got me hard quickly and I entered her from behind. I slowly thrusted as we lay there, her little spoon having a delicate orgasm as I gently rubbed her with my fingers. I lasted maybe only ten more gentle strokes before I came. I didn't even pull out as I drifted off to sleep.

* * *

I felt an arm over my chest when I woke. Eyes still closed, I replayed yesterday's event in my head, our conversations. Without opening my eyes, I breathed deeply and took stock of my other senses. I'm in Lily's bed, we're at her house. A sniff confirmed the pleasant floral scent in her bedroom. I shifted my hips. No morning wood. I finally risked pulling my hand up my stomach, grinning when I felt the perfect peaks of flesh on my chest. God, her tits are perfect. I sighed and let my arms fall back to the sheets.

Lily stirred a few minutes later and went through a similar, much more controlled acceptance of our change. Unlike me, she had a very definite case of morning wood. She dealt with it perfectly, playfully pinning me down and licking and pinching at my tits until I begged her to fuck me. She came first, in a shuddering, almost-violent climax. I loved watching her face as she plunged over the edge. It was almost animalistic. When she discovered I hadn't cum, she dove between my legs and began lapping at my sloppy gash. I couldn't devote enough brainpower in the moment to wonder how she was okay slurping down her own warm load, but she ended up sharing a cummy kiss with me afterward.

I put on one of her nighties and we went down for breakfast. She wore only my underwear, and I found I loved looking at her toned body, even though it was mine. We discussed it over toaster waffles, that being in the other body definitely did something to our hormones... our attractions.

Zoey texted that she'd be home after lunch, so we grudgingly accepted our limited time left to enjoy each other. Lily bashfully asked if I'd mind giving her a blowjob... for the experience. I looked at the clock and posited that if we wanted to be in our own bodies tomorrow, we'd need to make this the one. We ended up combing our needs and tried out sixty-nine on her bedroom floor.

Having a giant cock in my mouth was a new experience, made only stranger by the fact that it was mine. I quickly surrendered to the obvious fact that nothing between us would ever be normal. For the next ninteen-or-so hours, Lily had the cock, and I was going to suck it.

Through a series of intuitive moans and thigh taps, we orally pleasured each other to amazing orgasms. I was a little thankful that I was mostly blacked out while she shot a huge load of cum down my throat, but I knew it didn't matter. The delicious, toe-curling climax she gave me as she french kissed my cunt was more than enough recompense.

We came to a moment later, fortunately not blocking each other's airways. I could taste her salty liquid on my tongue, and surprised myself as I hungrily swallowed it.

"So that was amazing, too..." she said in my deep voice. "I hope it wasn't horrible."

"I didn't hate it," I laughed. I spun around on the floor so we faced each other. "If you want it again, I'm not opposed."

She kissed me deeply and pulled my smaller body on top of hers. She just held me for a minute as our breathing evened out.

"We'd better get dressed," she said. "Zoey will be home soon."

I kissed her back and snuggled against her lean body.

"Doesn't seem fair that I have to do the walk of shame from my own house."

I laughed brightly and rolled off. "At least you're not the one who's gonna have to wash all the cum stains out of your sheets."

She stood and helped me up. She kissed my cheek and pulled back with a long sigh.

"What is it?" I said, trying to read her expression.

"This is gonna be a fun summer..."

* * * * * * *

Finally, last box empty. My parents had been gone less than an hour, and already I felt the burgeoning sense of freedom.

Adam had already flopped onto his bed and was doing something on his phone. I glanced around at my half of the dorm room, looking at everything neatly organized and put away. Probably the last time it'll look like that, I thought.

"Dude, you wanna go check out student union or something? Maybe get some food? I'm starving..."

"Yeah, cool. Oh, hang on..." He stared at his phone for a minute and smiled. "We might wanna wait a minute."

I tilted my head and stared at him. Before I could figure it out, the door flew open. All five-foot-nothing of Chrissy bounded into the room and launched onto his bed. She squealed as they hugged and shared a few kisses.

I straightened up and stared at the open door. A tall man with chestnut brown hair appeared, dragging two large rolling suitcases. He leaned his head in and I strode over to shake his hand.

"Hi Mr. Whitlock, you guys have a good drive?"

"Theo, come on... it's Jeff."

"I know," I said, glancing at the floor. "It's just..."

"It's okay," he said with a knowing look. "I understand. And appreciate it." He flashed me a subtle guy nod. "They're right across here, yeah?"

"Yup, three twenty-two," I said, pointing to the door opposite ours. "You need help carrying anything?"

"I think the girls have got everything else, but thanks."

I craned my head out and watched Zoey and her mother trudge up the hallway, pulling a large wheeled cart behind them. Zoey let go and ran to me, bear-hugging around my waist.

"Theo!" she squealed, "How's your dorm? Are you still roommates with Adam? I'm so excited you and Lily are going to the same college. I hope it's cool if I come visit sometime..."

"Take a breath, Z!" I squeezed her and glanced back at the cart. "Go help your mom, alright?" She bounded off.

"Thanks Theo," said her mom when the made it to the door. She gave me a warming mom smile and a hug. "Lily has never been a light packer..." She nodded and maneuvered the cart through the door.

I glanced back into our room, Adam and Chrissy were now actively making out on the bed and looked to be about ten seconds away from dry humping. I grinned and stepped out, closing the door behind me. I padded down the hallway, still unconsciously stepping around the stained spots in the carpet.

The elevator chimed and opened just as I got there. The door slid open, and there she was. Lily flashed me an exasperated smile, undoubtedly related to the four hour car ride with her parents, sister, and Chrissy in tow.

"Well, we made it," she said flatly. "You're probably already all unpacked..."

I stepped in and pulled the hand-truck loaded with boxes out into the hallway. As the elevator doors slid shut, I leaned in and kissed her. It was soft and chaste, but sweet. Our lips pulled apart and she lunged at me. I wrapped my arms around her and she melted into them, her head on my chest. We just stood and held each other.

She finally gazed up at me. "We made it. We're here."

"Uh huh," I said, grinning. "You and me."

She let out a deep sigh and kissed my cheek. As if connected, we spoke at the same time.

"I love you."

1...456789