My Free Pass

Story Info
A night of sex ends in a morning surprise.
1.8k words
3.94
7.5k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
303 Followers

My Free Pass

By Dawn R

All the characters in this story are over eighteen.

Was it the sun peeping round the edge of the blinds that had awakened me or had he shifted in his sleep? I slipped out of bed and headed for the shower. Seven minutes later I was back in the bedroom watching him. He was not so much snoring as uttering a gentle whiffling sound as he slept. I slipped silently back under the single sheet. I was feeling incredibly horny and as I began to slide lower in the bed, I took the sheet with me. He was on his side facing towards me. I snuggled my face into his groin, opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and gently began to lick the salty residue from last night's activities off his flaccid cock. Opening my mouth wider I engulfed the shriveled thing and rolled my tongue over it. That's something my husband really enjoys.

Of course, this guy wasn't my husband, just someone I met last night at the hotel bar. I work on a lot of high-profile projects that can take me out of town for weeks. Knowing my hyperactive libido and being the regular benificiary of it my husband allows me the occasional free pass. I'm lucky to have such an understanding man. I would hate to be tempted to deceive him but sometimes my need can be irresistible. Last night was like that, I needed someone. I had met his glance across the hotel dining room as we got up from our respective tables after dinner. Nothing was said but we met in the bar and started talking. Turned out he had just arrived for a two-day seminar, first trip away from his hometown in five years. Amazed I could live the life I do and stay married, doubted he could do it, etc.

Then he told me about his great family and his wonderful wife. I let him talk. Over the course of two drinks, he told me about his job, his passion for cars and watching car racing on TV, and I just encouraged him to keep going. I acted the shrinking violet. If he might be so bold: didn't I miss sex while I was on these long projects? Not really something I needed and one so rarely bumps into the kind of interesting man who might tempt one. I gave him an embarrassed but coquettish smile.

At ten I said I should really be going to bed, and he said he probably should too. As we walked to the elevator he asked if I would like to come up for a nightcap in his room. Bingo! Very tempting but I'd feel more in control if we had it in my room and that's where we ended up. Somehow, we kissed and then tongues were playing with each other, and clothes were being shed. As I suspected his body was in good shape; he clearly worked out, slight beer gut but overall, pretty tasty.

He needed a little encouragement from my fingers and tongue and then I had to let him know what I liked but he was eager to please. Even though he was a bit below average in size it felt good to have him in me and he was enthusiastic. I try to find married men. They are less likely to go around boasting.

Of course, he came too quickly but didn't mind when I produced my vibrator. As he watched I could see his erection reviving and I let him slide it back in beside the vibrator and before long he came again. Then he fell asleep, and I went into the bathroom to finish. I took my vibrator into the shower with me. It's super quiet, but it gyrates and thrusts very effectively. It did not take long for me to reach a satisfactory conclusion. Most of the time it's enough, it's just that from time to time I need a warm body attached to a penis.

This morning he stirred, then woke as he responded to my sucking. I fondled his balls and sucked more vigorously as it grew bigger, escaping from my mouth. I kept running my tongue round the rim of its head and licked down the shaft as it reached its underwhelming full potential.

He pushed me away and rose above me to thrust it into my already horny hole. There was none of last night's gentleness in his pounding thrusts, only his search for immediate gratification. As I felt myself responding to his mounting urgency there was a slight tap at the door. I gave a cry as he plunged against my cervix.

I was vaguely aware of the door opening and footsteps across the room before the blinds were drawn back and sunlight flooded the room. A vague memory of having ordered breakfast from room service before I went for dinner crossed my mind, but only briefly as I responded to his continued thrusts. I could not fault his enthusiasm.

If he noticed the new arrival, he did not show it. I looked up. His eyes were tightly shut, and he had a grimace of determination as he increased the pace of his furious onslaught. Behind him I caught the transfixed eyes of the young waiter and I smiled at him. He smiled back and put back the lid to keep my breakfast warm.

Above me the same grimace of ignorance or indifference as he pushed for the finish line. My gaze returned to the waiter and the noticeable bulge in his pants as his hand was sliding towards his fly. Keeping eye contact with him I found myself rising to meet every thrust and could feel myself beginning to reach a crest. And then his dedicated pounding was rewarded, and I felt him cum inside me. I almost came, almost!

As the triumphant hero climbed off me, I was again confronted by the intense gaze of the young waiter his attention shifted and he was staring fixedly, not at my face but at the juices oozing from my cunt. After a moment my gaze shifted too, from his face to the object filling his right hand, and I was not the only one who noticed.

"Go on man, she's aching for it!"

The truth was he was right. I was so primed just about anyone could have had me at that moment and judging by what I was looking at he wasn't just anyone. Seeing nothing but smiles it was the work of a few seconds to drop his pants and underwear. Still in his shirt, bowtie and socks he climbed onto the bed, and I pulled him to me. I can't imagine this happens often, but he was up for it in every sense. He was definitely bigger, and I was back on the crest of an orgasm by the time he was fully in me.

"Sorry, got to run I'll miss my seminar. Thanks for...you know...everything."

I guess he had been watching as he dressed but I hardly heard him, just the closing of the door as he left. My attention was occupied elsewhere as the waiter's slow deep thrusts tortured me with anticipation. Little ripples of pleasure pulsed through me, and soon I was begging for release but not just yet. He was a magician. He kept me in suspence, hovering on the brink as his magic wand touched places inside me that had not been touched before. The ripples changed to spasms of extasy as one orgasm ran through me followed by another and then a third.

I thought I was done and then he lifted my legs over his shoulders and ran the juices from my cunt over my butt and slowly began to push into my arse. He wasn't the first to go there but it had been a while. I'd never really liked it, so I don't let my husband go there. It was painful but pleasurable at the same time. His bigness as he gently slid deeper discovered places that had me tingling again.

As I felt his balls bump against me, I came again, and he raised himself up. If he had been any taller I woulder have literally been hanging from his shoulders. As it was, I was resting on my shoulders blades as he began to plunge into me with long deliberate thrusts as the feeling was extraordinary. For an instant I wondered if this position was even in the Kama Sutra. Then I was transported away into a mindless coma of sensations and my eyes rolled back as the pleasure became too intense. My last memory was the massive flood of his cum filling me as I passed out. When I came to, I was lying flat on the bed, and he was holding a bundle of tissues to my bum to keep the flow of cum of the sheets. With his other hand he was lightly tapping my cheek. His anxious expression changed to a smile as he saw I was awake. Reflexively I smiled back at him.

It took me a second to get up and I took his hand and led him to the bathroom. Now I was in charge. I pulled off his socks while he slipped off his shirt and tie. I turned on the rainhead shower and pulled him under it with me. I urged him to wash me as I ran my soapy hands over his cock and balls. These soon showed signs of being reinvigorated and I got on my knees and began to suck him back to full magnificence. Why? I'm not sure, surely I wasn't still horny. Smiling, he pulled away from me and grabbed a towel. He dried himself quickly his pride and joy waving in front of him until he corralled it with his underwear and pulled on his pants. In two minutes, he was dressed. He blew me a kiss as he left shutting the door quietly behind him. Was he missed? He had been in my room all of forty minutes although it seemed like both an instant and an eternity.

As I removed the lid from my bacon and eggs, I realized I did not know their names, either of them. No doubt the waiter's had been pinned on his chest. I had made great use of my free pass and I resolved I would not be picking up any strangers in the bar this evening. I did wonder, however, if I would order room service tomorrow.

THE END

Postscript

There will be some anonymous trolls who think my husband is a cuck. I can tell you he is a man who is secure enough in his masculinity and in the depth of our relationship to know that the occasional free pass is good for both of us.

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2023

DawnR
DawnR
303 Followers