My Freedom Millions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He outstared me and I had to look away. I turned my back on him and realised that he could then see me in the mirror. I tried to move away but Madame sharply remonstrated with me. 'Vite. Vite, if you want to go out tonight we have not got all day.'

I slipped off my bra and put on the new one. It was too tight and made me bulge over the top. I tried to keep my knees together while discreetly removing my knickers. Madame held out her hand for the old garments.

She looked at Gary who nodded as she made signs indicating that she would be dropping them in a bin.

'You really are a big girl,' she said. Those are both too small. I will get a larger size. Take them off.'

She waited while I slowly removed both the bra and the really tight panties and handed them to her. She disappeared.

'Come over here where I can see you better,' said Gary. 'Come on. How can I know what we have to do to improve your body if I cannot see it.'

I slowly moved towards him, hoping that Madame would quickly come back.

'Not too bad. Hold your arms above your head.'

I did so and started to get the feeling in my tummy that I had sometimes when I daydreamed. I wanted to play with my hair. He waved me even closer towards him. I was standing between his knees less than an arms length away.

He tentatively raised his hand to my breast. I flinched but did not move. He flicked the nipple with his finger and it stiffened immediately. I gasped but still did not pull away. He ran his other hand over my bottom.

'Not too bad at all. We can sort this in the gym. You can be a stunner.'

I am still a sucker for flattery. It was really nice to have a man look appreciatively at me. The first time ever.

Madame bustled back with two or three sets of lingerie.

Rather than move me back to the mirror she smiled at Gary and brought the mirror up behind me. I was beginning to enjoy it. I definitely had the start of an itch between my legs. Why did it start now?

She produced a tape measure and ran it over me.

She also tweaked my nipples and I was mortified to see them stand proud and tight. I tried surreptitiously rubbing them to see if they would go down. It made them worse, but what a delicious tingling feeling. I made a mental note to do it again when I was on my own.

'Open your legs.' I was still facing Gary, about five or six feet away, so I turned modestly to the side. I received a sharp slap for my troubles.

'I did not tell you to move,' she said sharply. I turned back and slid my ankle apart. She put the cold end of her tape measure deep between my legs to take the inside leg measurement. I shuddered and automatically put a hand to my pubes and started to rub them. Her hand stayed longer than was strictly necessary I thought, but I was already beginning to daydream about James tonight.

I suddenly realised that they were both watching me twiddling with my hairs. I stopped and reddened.

'If you have finished enjoying yourself, I would like you to try on this lingerie.' said Madam.

I did so, no longer feeling ashamed, in fact enjoying the prospect of trying on these silky soft garments. After trying four or five different colour and shape bras and the same number of panties we moved on to suspender belts and stockings. Never had I worn such wonderful clothes. She disappeared to come back with a pair of high heeled shoes which she slipped onto my feet. I paraded around the room in seventh heaven. Next came the dresses. What disappointment. Again Madame disappeared to find larger sizes. I almost cried as the new ones came back. They looked good but were obviously very, very large. Was I really this size? I found a nice black wrap-over little number that Madame told me would show my bosom off. I was not sure that I wanted the world to see my bosom, but she was right, it did look good. I determined to lose some weight.

Gary quickly wrapped up the afternoon. I had chosen, or perhaps I should say Madame DuBarry had chosen the little black dress that showed off my boobs and two or three other outfits. Gary paid the bill but told me that as it was clothes, I would have to repay them. He would claim it back later. We drove home in a taxi again.

'Are you still sure about tonight?'

'Of course, I am looking forward to it.'

'What about the sex? Are you ready for that?'

This took me by surprise. That familiar feeling appeared in my groin.

'I thought he was taking me for dinner.'

'He will. But if you want more you can tell him when he asks. He will ask, and of course it will cost extra but you do not need to worry about the money. I will sort it out with him later.'

He helped me up to the flat with the bags and put them in my bedroom. After the lovely restaurant and Madame DuBarry's fine establishment I was embarrassed at the mess.

I backed him off to the lounge and sitting down opposite him said 'But I don't have to have sex tonight, do I? Suppose he does not love me? Suppose I do not love him?'

'Angela, my naïve young friend. You must forget to link the idea of sex with love. What I am providing for you is the experience of a lifetime. A start to your new world. I have already told you that you must not fall in love. You will never see him again. You are twenty-four. You have already missed at least six glorious years. How long will you be at your prime? You must seize the opportunity. But, only if you want to. If you don't, just like with any guy on any date. Just say no, or even no thanks. But he is good. He knows how to make you enjoy it.'

I nodded gamely.

'Stand up. Take your clothes off. I will reassure you that this is what you really want.'

I slowly started to disrobe on the basis that he had seen it all already.

He stopped me before I took off the underwear. 'Parade around the room. Feel how sensuous the silk is against the skin. Touch it. Touch your breasts. Touch yourself between the legs. You know you want to.'

I moved around the room, stretching the suspender straps. I ran my hands along them. My thumb played with first one and then the second nipple. They hardened. I shivered a little. I ran my other hand over the panties, and down, between my legs.

'Over here. Show me. Spread your legs, further, further.'

I was standing immediately in front of him again. One of his hands caressed my buttocks. The other ran up my stocking and onto the bare flesh. I shivered again and freed up my panties for his touch by playing with both my nipples. I waited expectantly.

His finger ran up my inner thigh and onto the white silk panties. He gently rubbed. Lower and then lower again. My knees began to feel weak. He reached up and pulled my panties down to the knee. He placed a finger between my legs and withdrew it again. It came out shiny. I squealed a little and pushed my groin towards him. He replaced the finger and sawed between my legs.

'I might go blind,' I cried, and he gently laughed.

'Nonsense,' he cried. 'That is an old wife's tale, a complete lie. Everyone does this. It is as natural as breathing.'

I so wanted to believe him. He continued to rub, now with two fingers and I started to stagger. He supported my bottom and pulled me towards him as he thrust his fingers between my legs. I screamed as I was overwhelmed by what I believed was called an orgasm. Every nerve ending gathered together in my crotch. My universe centred on this tiny area in my groin. I collapsed to the floor holding myself between my legs as wave after wave of hot flushes spilled over me.

Minutes later I came round to find him running a bath for me.

'Did you enjoy that?' he smiled. My satisfied grin told him all he needed to know. That is only the start, he promised. 'It is now seven o'clock, you need to be ready for James by eight. Oh, by the way he knows you are a virgin. If you want, he will sort that little problem for you. Better now than later. I will see you tomorrow with the cheque and we will have another chat.'

I lay in the bath pondering. Did I want to lose my virginity however good that fingering feeling had been? Surely only bad girls only lost theirs before marriage. But then who would want to marry fat old me anyway. Even if I did have money? I started to dream that maybe we would end up happily married with a brood of little children.

With a start I realised it was a quarter to eight and shot from the bath. I needed to dry my hair.

Oh no, the door bell and I only had a towel on. I knew I had to answer the door, even if I only had a towel on. This was definitely the new me. The old one would have dressed first. Who was I kidding, the old one never had men visitors.

I pulled the towel firmly around me and peeped through the spy hole.

Wow he was gorgeous. I automatically patted my hair, took a deep breath and opened the door.

'James, come in.' I tried to sound nonchalant. 'I am sorry I am running late.' I realised I had not even got a drink to offer him.

I started to stutter, my confidence going as he looked me slowly up and down. He must see this really fat bimbo trying to stay hidden in a towel I thought.

'Perhaps if you take a seat here in the lounge, I will be with you in only a moment.' I said ushering him to a seat and practically running into the bedroom.

I practically threw the towel on the bed and started rummaging in the boxes for the new black underwear to go with the dress.

'Not too bad at all,' came the voice from the bedroom door as I looked up to see him eyeing my bottom which was stuck in the air.

I screamed. Not my best feature I thought.

'No no, please take a seat in the lounge.'

He came striding in and sat on the edge of my bed.

'This is better than watching TV while I wait,' he drawled. He really was very good looking and I felt my composure disappearing and the odd feeling in my groin growing again.

Far from just watching he helped me fasten the bra and suspender belt, smooth the stockings up my legs and lastly step into the panties.

'Rubens eat your heart out.'

I was frankly not enamoured at being compared to a Rubens model but could see the likeness I am afraid.

I finished putting on the dress to hear him say 'It is always better to dress the girl first, that way you know how everything fastens to take it off later.'

Perhaps his way of reminding me that he was going to take my virginity later.

Dinner passed in a blur. He was charming, sexy and masterful. Even though I had been warned I knew I was falling in love.

He had shown me how to bet in the casino but my old careful ways stopped me from squandering money. I had not got used to being a millionaire. I worried that maybe I never would.

'I know you have no money yet, although Gary has said we can gamble up to five hundred pounds,' he said. 'Let's you and I have a little personal wager. I bet you that the next roll of that roulette wheel comes up red. You get black.'

I laughed. 'What are we betting for.'

Standing next to me, he squeezed my bottom. 'Your panties, black you keep them, red I get them.' I was horrified.

'Of course, if you are not enjoying yourself, we can go home.'

He knew I was having the best time I had ever had.

'Okay,' I whispered thinking that everyone surely could hear us. If they had, they blithely ignored us.

Of course it was red. Red for danger. He held out his hand.

I looked aghast. 'Not here and now. You can take them from me at home later.'

He just stood there with his hand out and then motioned at the toilet.

'I shouldn't do it but as it is the first bet I will compromise. Go to the toilet and change. Unless of course you want double or quits?'

I grasped at this straw to save my modesty.

'Yes of course,' I said. 'Double or quits.'

'What do I get if I win again?' he said. I hadn't actually thought about him winning.

'My suspenders,' I suggested.

'Nope. Your stockings will fall down and look ugly. Your bra I think works.'

I reluctantly agreed and saw red come up again.

'Double or quits?' he suggested, but I was far too scared what he might make me do to agree. I slowly walked off to the toilets.

In the cubicle I removed my dress, my bra and panties and put back my dress. I stuffed them in my bag and walked back onto the floor.

He held out his hand.

'No not here, you can have them later.' I said firmly.

He smiled and grabbed my two hands in his large one, 'If you do not give them to me now, I am going to raise your skirt up to the waist.'

He got them in double-quick time. The bra went in his hip pocket but the panties he carefully folded in full view of everyone around and slipped in his top pocket, with the frill hanging out.

He moved over to the 'craps' table as I found it was called.

He gave me the dice and instructed me how to roll them. I did and howls of delight ran around the table. I had won. I noticed that the men on the table were watching me quite intently, before realising that as I threw the dice, my wrap over dress unwrapped to fully show my right breast. I stiffened horrified, to hear James whisper in my ear, 'Do not hide your breasts. Keep throwing or I lift your skirt.' I was aware that as I was leaning over the table to throw his hand was under my skirt on my buttocks. I had not even noticed it in all the excitement.

Eventually the dice passed and I realised that I had the lovely feeling in my groin back again. Was it a coincidence that it occurred when I saw all those men eyeing my boobies.

'Let's go home,' he said. 'You are one lucky girl. You have won three hundred pounds and the big prize is yet to come.'

Home. He had unfinished business, I knew. Could I delay this any longer. By now I definitely wasn't even sure that I wanted to go. In favour of going home I knew I was madly in love with him. When we had been standing at the casino he had been rubbing up against my bottom, with his hand up my skirt, and it had felt nice.

However, virginity can only be given once. Was I ready? I knew from sex education at school the technical details. The girls at Uni had all tried it but with mixed results. Some obviously revelled in it, others could take it or leave and others ...well. Mind you they were rumoured to be lesbians.

We kissed in the taxi, again that hand roamed beneath my skirt around my tightly crossed legs. It did feel nice though.

James paid the taxi and we went up to the flat. I was about to suggest a coffee because I knew I did not have any alcohol in the flat.

'Come here,' he demanded.

I moved towards him a little afraid.

'Undo my shirt, undress me.' Well this was better than him undressing me, which was what everybody else had done.

I did, right down to his silk boxers which, I noticed, were straining at the front. What did he have under there? Well, that is silly, I knew that he had a penis, but surely it wouldn't take up all that space.

He brushed my hands away from his waist and quickly undid my dress. He knew, of course, exactly where all the clips and ties were and in seconds I was left just wearing the suspender belt and stockings.

He picked me up in his arms and carried me towards the bedroom. This was perfect fantasy treatment. He really did come straight from my dreams.

He swept back the duvet and lowered me to the bed. He lowered his boxers and this enormous penis reared in front of him.

'Oh my God,' I cried. I was not normally into profanity but I knew, in theory where this monster was going. Admittedly I had nothing to compare it with but this was going to be a physical impossibility. I was rapidly falling out of love.

He crept onto the bed and closed my eyes with his lips. They nibbled my ears and lobes, my neck and lips and eventually he closed in for the kiss. We were back to the dream and, as his tongue pushed against my closed lips, I was in heaven. I quickly forgot about the size of his penis.

First his hands, then his lips moved down my body to my nipples. His hands gently circling and massaging my breasts that he had earlier described as magnificent. His lips were sucking, pulling and tweaking on my nipples. I hoped that he would never stop. I had never got as far as this in my dreams. We were on virgin territory. Literally.

This thought brought me back to my predicament and I opened my eyes and looked down at his body. He was laying half on the bed so his penis, I was pleased to see, was not in view. At that moment his hands encircled my waist. Well, he started to move my layers in an attempt to find my waist. His tongue flickered into the crater of a belly button while his left hand played with those pubic hairs that I had diddled while dreaming. He did not stop there but ran his nose through them, inhaling deeply. What a turn-on. He must like the smell I thought. I was glad that I had bathed earlier.

His fingers delved between my legs. I could feel myself squelching as his fingers played between my thighs.... as Gary had done. I would have been delighted to just experience the same feeling as I had earlier, but he was moving his body down to lie between my legs. I looked down at the top of his head. He did not look up. I could now feel his mouth, his tongue, ohhh my god, and now his teeth, nibbling between my legs. I was about to experience that feeling again.

He seemed to know because he stopped and slid his way up my body and resumed kissing me. What a salty taste on his lips. I would have pulled away if I had not had my head forced against the pillow. I suddenly realised, wow, that was me, tasting me. I tentatively swapped tongues again. He was kneeling up and I realised that this was it. I had no choice. Did I? Did I want to stop?

He pulled his mouth away to see what he was doing. I saw again that monstrous penis and was just about to scream and stop him, when he eased it between my legs. I could feel that first inch or two filling me. It wasn't too bad. Who am I kidding, it was positively wonderful. I don't know what all the fuss was about. I relaxed and he pushed hard into me. I realised there was more to come. I screamed as he took my virginity. Now I knew what the fuss was about.

He ignored me and slowly pumped and pumped until I could feel his pubic hairs on mine. I was full. I hurt. And yet I had a feeling of pride. I was one of the girls. I had done it. Somebody loved me and wanted to make love to me. His love for me radiated about, falling on me like sun appearing from behind a cloud.

Now he was pushing again, in and out. I was sore, very sore. I really was not going to get that magic feeling that Gary had given me with his fingers and James had so nearly given me with his. But maybe I would next time?

James grunted and heaved against me, pushing me further up the bed. Violently he pushed half a dozen times and collapsed on me, driving the air from my lungs.

We lay there for half an hour or so. He had a cigarette. Quite romantic really, but I really don't like the smell of smoke.

I was falling asleep as I felt him get up and start dressing.

'Call me,' I whispered. 'Leave me your number. I will call you.'

'I love you,' he whispered back and I fell asleep knowing that my dreams had been answered.

Gary

As I rang the door-bell next morning I was laughing to myself. I was thinking of James and the rumours around the office of the size of his dick. He wasn't an official expense that I could claim as part of my work on Angela's case, but I was confident that, after his help last night, once I had sorted out the basics for the lottery company, I could move her along to plan B.

It took a while before she blearily answered the door bell.

'Ohhh it's you. Come in.' She was disappointed?

'Did you have a nice night? How was the meal? More to the point how was James?'

She smiled at last. 'We had a wonderful evening, and an even better morning. He took my phone number. He will ring me, he said. Or did he. I remember asking him to ring me.....but...'