My Freedom Millions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kensington one was out. So expensive -- tens of thousands of pounds a month. I may be a millionaire but at that price not for long. It wasn't even great compared to the others and I did not see myself living in Harrods.

I liked the area better when we went to Marylebone, one cheap one at just over a million and an expensive, but huge, three storey townhouse that was even more expensive to rent than Kensington. It even had a lift. Not that I was going to be running up and down stairs at my weight. In fact maybe they were better than a gym. I'm kidding of course. It already had a gym!!!

The St John's Wood flats were both nice and in a nice area but I really couldn't enthuse about them. Neither looked like a home, but then when you compared them to my old 'home' -- yup you spotted it- you couldn't compare them. Gary was disappointed, but my impression was that they were all places that he would have liked to have owned. He promised to give me all the details of the ones he had discarded.

We met up again on the Friday afternoon. By then I had earmarked three, one in Harrow on the Hill, - near the School, one near Sloane Square and the last in a quiet road behind Oxford Street.

These three were all lovely. They were all for sale not rental. The house in Harrow, on the south slope of the hill looking towards London was a real family home, four bedroom and two garages. Gary thought this was good even if I didn't drive or have a car. The Oxford Street flat was nice but in a disappointingly grotty road. Probably safe enough but I couldn't see me walking around in the evening. I was happy about that because without even seeing it I had fallen in love with the house off Ebury Street near Sloane Square. A compact three storey terraced house in a cul-de-sac, a good-sized garage and front door at ground level, two bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, on the top floor and an open-plan lounge, diner, kitchen, with a small shower and wc in the middle floor. No lift! But no Gym either. Had to be good for me.

It was mine from the moment we pulled into the road. I could see that Gary was disappointed. It was far from cheap, but not expensive compared to the other places. Unworthily I wondered whether he was on commission to sell me the most expensive places.

It was delightfully furnished so I asked Gary if he could negotiate with the owners about buying it as it stood, complete with furniture, paintings, crockery and everything I could see. It's not that I am lazy, which I am, but I would have no idea how to spend the sort of money to make it look like this. It's not that I have no taste, which I probably haven't but all I had ever read were magazines showing these finished rooms. Someone was obviously still living there as the wardrobes were full of clothes and the big fridge was full of food. I guess I showed my naivety by telling Gary I didn't want the clothes, or even the bed clothes and towels. No, I didn't have any but I knew where to buy them.

By Monday the paperwork was going through. Within a month I would be able to move in. I extended my stay at the Spa Hotel for another three weeks.

Gary

Angela was turning out to be a delight. Not the nerd she thought she was, nor the lazy, lonely, fat slumdweller that she had been turning into. Sure, even I could see that every so often she drifted off into her daydreams, but that didn't make her a bad person. She was able, if only briefly, to insulate herself, from the problems that the world struggled with. And of course, her money enabled her to treat poverty as something that only affected other people.

I was hoping that she would not be too financially aware as I was looking forward to being her guide and mentor for some while.

I was scrupulous about making sure that I put all my receipts into her Bankers for payment. Plus of course the money she was paying me to be her right-hand man. I started dreaming about the new sports car I had my eyes on. Mind you I would need to see whether I would need to lose a bit of weight to get into it. Maybe a Jaguar would be easier?

I had negotiated successfully with the owners of the house for the contents, even to the extent of agreeing to what I thought was a slightly inflated price for the art on the walls. By the time I had added on my ten percent, it had been an expensive purchase. But Angela was happy - that was all that mattered. I was a little worried when she looked a little upset when she saw the complete sum to be paid for the house, the contents, the legal fees, the lawyers, financial advisers, and estate agents. Oh and my charges! I don't think she needed to worry, she still had nearly sixteen million left. I was a little surprised when the estate agents happened to mention in passing that Miss Prendergast was selling her old apartment directly with them. Had I upset her? Should I mention it? I decided I would just ask her if she wanted me to get it valued.

Angela

Interesting, a couple of days after the Estate Agents valued my flat at about one hundred and thirty thousand, Gary asked me if I would like to get it valued. Had the agents told him. I thought I would be honest with him. Well fairly honest. 'Thank you Gary. Good idea but I have already done that. I usually have a couple of spare hours in the afternoon between my massage and dinner, if you can call those six lettuce leaves and a radish - dinner.'

We laughed.

'I thought I would need to get involved with doing things a little more. After all I won't always have you to rely on. So I rang them up and asked them to sell it for me. Charming people at the Agency said they would bring any paperwork round to the hotel for me to sign. I guess they were pretty pleased at the price they got from me for the Ebury Street property?'

What I didn't mention was that the guy I had been talking to sounded an absolute dish. He seemed happy to meet me at the hotel, and flirted strongly. Maybe it was the fact that I told him I had very little respectable clothing to wear outside the hotel?

I had a couple of problems, one I had to sort myself and another that I was finding very difficult, but knew that I could rely on Gary to sort if necessary.

The first was a job. I was not the slob-like person that I had become a couple of months ago and inside I knew that I would never be satisfied with life until I could give it some meaning. What should I do? It was not something I needed to be in a hurry about, but it was something that I should keep under consideration. I should keep my eyes open. Could I do Gary's job? Pah -- easily. Actually, not true. He had known Madame DuBarry, and the other two shop ladies. And the Bankers, and the Financial advisers. Well, I knew them all now, but was it something I wanted to do? NO, I would let Gary keep his job- for the moment.

My bigger problem was a man. A real man. Not the many men that still inhabited my daydreams, or even the potential, Wayne at the Estate Agent. I was realistic enough to expect that he was going to be spotty callow youth, probably like I used to be. No, I needed a man. I thought I would talk to Veronica my trainer. I met with her for two hours a day six days a week. I would need to keep enough breath to talk to her, not just listen to her. In fairness it was getting easier now, I was almost enjoying it.

The very next day was the opportunity I needed. Veronica told me at the beginning of the session that my masseuse who came in every day after the trainer finished was not able to come in. She had a family problem, she said but if I would still like a massage, she would be happy to do it.

'That would be lovely, thanks Ronnie.'

As usual I stripped off all my clothes, laid on the table and waited for her to cover me with the towel.

'If I may say Angela, you are looking pretty good. I have only seen you before in your work-out clothes. Now look how tight that bum is. Ooops that is pretty cheeky. No pun intended.'

We both laughed.

'Thanks Ronnie. I must admit I am feeling good, even though I have probably got a lot more to go. Do you....?'

'What?'

'Do you think I am looking good enough to attract a guy yet? Or am I still just slightly less fat than I used to be?'

'Oh Angela, of course you are. Yes, you have a bit more to go - but look at what you have. Get up - stand in front of that mirror.'

I did, still naked. I never though about it somehow.

'Start at the top,' she said. 'Lovely blonde, beautifully cut hair, tick. Pretty face. Cheekbones beginning to show, retrousse nose and lovely fair skin. Tick.

Great tits, I mean Grrreaattt tits. They were too small for your old body but as you are losing this weight they seem to be stepping forward. To be counted -- One Two - yes both there. You certainly do not need a boob job, neither adding nor subtracting. Providing they stay like this they are perfect, not young and puffy, but feminine with enough droop to just hold a pencil. Tick.'

I looked at the body she was describing in the mirror. She was not wrong.

'Waist, shoulders, arms and hips, sure work in progress but if I know men, and they could see you standing here like this there would be a queue right out the door into the street. Legs, surprisingly slim compared to the rest of your body, and quickly getting some attractive musculature. I see only one problem.'

I was horrified, 'What?'

'Your Lady-garden. Your pussy. Your Amazonian forest. Explorer wanted?'

I was a little shocked, 'What do you mean. Doesn't everyone have the same? I read in a book once that a girl had trimmed herself, but I assumed it was a hygiene problem that she had. James didn't.....'

'James? You never mentioned a boy friend?'

I started to cry as the memories came flooding back. Yes, I had briefly fallen love, or at least in lust, but I was over it now. But I still remembered fondly the things he had done, but yet was embarrassed that I had had to pay an escort to sort the virginity problem on this gross body. As I admitted the story to Veronica she cuddled me and wiped the tears.

When I was feeling a little better again, she sat me back upon the table and stood in front of me.

'Right let's start with the first thing.' She dropped her tracksuit bottoms, pulling her panties down at the same time. My mouth must have dropped open. I knew I was naked but I hadn't expected this. She was the first naked girl I had ever seen as she peeled her t-shirt over her head to reveal small slightly drooping boobs.

'Look this is what most modern women look like nowadays. A small patch of hair over the top of her vulva- you know the vocab right?'

I nodded.

'This is about the middle of the range okay. Some people, yes, do have the full forest like you. You are not alone, even if I was a bit critical. Some people wax or shave the whole lot off. Everything. '

She leant forward to show me her arse crack similarly shaved.'

'See, no hair. Nothing to attract dirt or germs. Clean, smooth and actually a little more sensitive I believe. The little vee at the front is really just for decoration and to prove that I am over the age of puberty. Will it attract the men? Almost certainly, but I cannot tell you that. I only have girl-friends.'

I looked at her facing me and her back through the mirror and thought about the way that she had analysed me. Pretty face, short dark hair, small, trim, athletic figure. Go figure, I thought, she's a fitness instructor. Small, slightly droopy tits, no bra necessary, so not perfect I rationalised.

'GIRL-FRIENDS?' I said. 'Are you a les.....?' I stopped embarrassed. I had read about them in some of my romantic novels. They were masculine and...and... and not at all like Ronnie.

'I am so sorry. I didn't mean to shout that out.' I tried to cover myself and Veronica laughed.

'You don't have to worry I am not going to jump on you and ravish you -- although, naked and looking good, Girl, I could be persuaded. I hope I haven't shocked you?'

Well of course she knew that she had.

'No of course not,' I lied. 'It's just that I have never met one before and in all the books I have read..... they are never so attractive and lovely and well ordinary.... No, I mean yes, lovely. Oh God I don't know what I mean.' As the tears came again I said 'would you cuddle me again?' And she did.

We never did get that massage in. We cuddled and then showered, and while she washed me and I washed her, somehow it wasn't sexual. It was mates.

She did give me a lot of things to think about.

Next day the masseuse was still away. We had exercised hard without any discussion about yesterday's conversation.

'Do you want me to massage you today or are you worried that I may ravish you ... again?'

I laughed. 'I think if you had wanted to do that you would have done it yesterday, and by now, seeing you again, I would be a shivering wreck waiting for you to lay your hands on my yearning body. I really have to stop reading rubbish.'

We laughed as I stripped and lay on the table. I wasn't shivering... really... maybe just a little.

She gave me a much lighter massage than my usual lady but just as enjoyable. Perhaps more so as I really lay there anticipating the moment when she touched my nipples and maybe my....

'Would you like me to.....?'

'Yes.'

She smiled, 'I am not sure what you are saying yes to. I was going to ask whether you would like me to book you an appointment downstairs at the spa to remove all that hair, or more discreetly would you like me to do it?'

I blushed. ' Oh err... yes please that would be good.'

'Which, or were you perhaps saying yes to something else?'

Now I was so embarrassed, we both knew what I had been about to say yes to.

I fronted up. 'I guess I was daydreaming again so we both know what I was about to say yes to. But yes if you would like to ... I mean if you would shave me, it would save me the embarrassment of asking downstairs at the spa. ... maybe next time.'

I felt her hands which had been massaging my shoulders reach under the towel to gently surround my breasts. I held my breath as she softly, softly, softly moved up to my nipples. I groaned as she squeezed them. The feeling went straight to my groin. The towel disappeared and her lips suckled on my right breast as her left continued to firmly squeeze my left nipple.

Was this heaven? I thought it was until I felt her right hand work her way through my aptly named Amazonia. Now I really groaned. I think I had found heaven again.

'Okay?'

'Oh yes... yes... yes ...please.'

I felt the orgasm hit me, as I squealed like a stuck pig. Not that being a stuck pig was part of my day dream. And not, I realised that this was a day dream.

I grabbed Ronnie and kissed her deeply. I briefly wondered whether now I was a lesbian. Maybe I was, I didn't care. I briefly thought of James. Briefly only.

Ronnie perfectly, smiled, kissed my nipples again and eased me off the bed and into the shower. We soaped each other again, this time sexily but not to any further conclusion, before she escorted me back to the table with a razor and towel in her hands.

'Lie down and open your legs, hehe, I don't want to cut anything important so lay still.'

I really wasn't sure about this, but that's not what my hormones were telling me. I knew I was wet, 'Uh...uh...uh.'

Ronnie started with the razor carefully trimming in small arcs around my clit. Ohhhhh.

'It's very wet down here. Shower water - I don't think so.'

I groaned with embarrassment. I am still not sure whether time was flying by or merely crawling. I knew it was nearly at an end when she told me to grab my knees and keep my legs well spread. I felt the razor running down my crack. Ohhhhh And now we were quickly done. I felt her kissing my bum-hole. Ohhhhh yet again.

'Come with me again.' She led me back to the mirror in the bathroom. I almost screamed. I looked like a baby girl. 'I have taken it all off as you can see. It will grow back fairly quickly so you will find it easier to keep it all down rather than working around a patch. But if after a few weeks you want a patch then just let it grow. In the meantime, let's go to bed and you will see how sensitive it is.'

No sooner the word than the deed and yes, I can confirm that I was very sensitive -- no regrets. I also found what it was like to reciprocate. Obviously I had never had any experience with giving a little fun back to a girl. All I can say is that it did confirm in my own mind that I may be a lesbian, and it really didn't matter.

My relationship with Ronnie, now on a daily basis stopped me worrying about getting a man. Who needs them! It did occur to me that I was paying her but I was sure that had no bearing on our fun times.

Gradually my body was improving as well. A couple more weeks, still in the hotel and I had lost another six pounds. And as Ronnie would say on a regular basis 'Lookin good Babe!'

I had been out with Gary on a couple more occasions. We did go to the Estate Agents to do the paperwork on my purchase, and yes, I am afraid Tim was a tall skinny youngster with acne. I did however flirt enough that I knew he would be happy enough to visit me if he could sell my flat. Without giving them too much detail Gary was able to confirm to them that I was a cash buyer, and they were obviously impressed that I had an account at Andover, Letham & White. We also visited the Investment adviser the same day. He obviously knew how much I had and had drawn up plans to invest about fifteen million, in a variety of funds, leaving me with a few hundred thousand in cash for immediate use. I laughed of course telling him that I was not even used to a few hundred, let alone hundreds of thousands. He laughed and joked with me but was very careful to make sure that I understood what he was doing even if I had to rely on his expertise. He was at pains to explain that in due course, if I wanted to investigate the funds and the investments, I could happily switch them around later. He confirmed that he had no moral issues about buying assets in the tobacco, alcohol or oil industries, but if I did, he would avoid them. He even joked that if he had been able, he would invest in porn, which was apparently one of the most consistently profitable industries. Unfortunately, he said, it was difficult to get investments in porn. I asked him if perhaps we could start our own company, and he laughed and seemed to show me a little more respect. He thought I was joking!

The other trip we made was to the two ladies in the posh clothes shops. I asked if he would take me round to meet them again so that we could buy some more clothes. I knew which shops they represented, but had forgotten their names and departments.

They were both charming and were happy to each give me a couple of hours. I even felt good trying on the clothes and coming out of the changing rooms to show Gary, who had ensconced himself into an easy chair where he could watch. I took the underwear on trust, even though I knew that he had already seen me naked. I got them to give me Business Cards so that I would be able to contact them direct next time.

I was getting close to the time that I would be able to move into my new house. Tim had happily found me a buyer for the flat and while it was never going to make me rich, it produced enough to cover the mortgage and just a bit more. What am I saying -- never going to make me rich. I am rich! I forget sometimes. I have realised that I am daydreaming less. Maybe it is that I am getting a lot of sex with Ronnie so I don't need to imagine all these guys. I wondered what to do about Ronnie. She was still training me for two hours a day but she was there under the auspices of the Hotel's Spa. I decided to invite her to a dinner on our last day, give her my new address and invite her to come over 'One day' to meet up again. While I may be a lesbian, and I still wasn't sure, I certainly was not considering a long-term relationship.