My Freedom Millions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No rush, take your shower. It is empty now. Take your clothes in with you.'

It took me a few moments to be able to stand unaided, wrap the towel around myself and go into the shower. As I left fully dressed, he hugged me, asked me if I had enjoyed it, without obviously expecting an answer and ushered me through the door. No grubby paying or tipping. Charmingly done. I would get the bill included with the gym costs at the end of the month.

I did manage to say 'See you next week.'

Well nearly 6 months has gone by and I really am day-dreaming a lot less. Seeing Jens once a week has helped me immensely, and no it really hasn't gone any further than him pleasuring me. I am still very close with Paul, with Jim and even a couple of footballers who I occasionally have juice with after working out.

Oh, you have such a dirty mind - that's a cranberry juice.

My big change has come however with the books. As you know I started my own little collection, both of erotica and when I could get them, rare or first editions. I would go along to the auctions, firstly just to see the books and then later the auction itself, occasionally buying. On many occasions I got chatting to the auctioneer, who, only a month ago offered me a job. Wow, yes, a real job. It doesn't pay very much, well, I am only an assistant, but that hardly matters to me does it? I get sent to collect books for the auction or deliver them after the auction to our regulars. I can wrap and box them in our dehumidified safe, and occasionally I get to also work with the art people and the fine wine guys. A fascinating new life. And do you know the best thing? They have asked me to stand at the auctions and display the books. I overheard a conversation between a couple of my bosses the other day and, and, this is the best part. They said it would attract higher bids on the lot if they were displayed by a beautiful woman. Yes. That's me. Beautiful yeaaah. I got on the scales at the gym next day and then checked on the initial assessment I had with Jim and I have more than halved my body weight. I have always hated scales but maybe now I will get one for the bathroom. Down to just over a hundred pounds. I am actually slim. I looked in the mirror and realised that I needed some new clothes. I mean I have bought a few bits and pieces over the six months but I really haven't got anything stylish that fits. Everything is either designed, not to show my figure, or is now too large. I went straight round to Gary's old friends at the Department stores and picked their brains for some really smart outfits. If I am going to stand displaying valuable pieces, I will have to look good.

Another month goes by and I am really having fun at the Auction house. I have persuaded Paul to attend the Auctions, and I give him a list of the books I might like to acquire. I give him a rough price guide so that he can bid for me. The best thing is I can guide him while the auction is going on. If the price is getting too high, I hold it a little lower. Don't buy it. If I really want a piece, I hold it higher until Paul either gets it for me, or I lower my hands, that it is too expensive now. Fun eh! And no-one knows.

I am so sad at times that my Mama is not here to see me. To still be with me, rather than just loving my lifestyle, although I am sure she would have enjoyed spending my money. Probably more than I do.

I had a laugh the other day. I was having a drink with Ronnie, yes, I still see her, indeed I still have a little fun with her from time to time, and who should come into the bar but Gary. I was about to say hi, but suddenly realised that he did not recognise me at all. I have lost that much weight, changed and died my hair and dress so very differently.

I decided to leave it that way!

But I still need a man. One day maybe!

The End