My French Crush Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuation of our night together / we finally fuck!
2.1k words
4.79
5.6k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a direct continuation of Part 2, read that first please!)

Peter's large hand was resting on my butt as I laid next to him with my head on his arm. He was leaning over and kissing my lips as I tilted my head up to him.

Our bodies were hot and a little sweaty from the heat of the evening sun spilling in through the windows. Oh and of course the orgasms that had just erupted from each of us.

I leaned back and broke our kiss and smiled at Peter. "Not done with me yet huh?"

"Oh no no no." He said is his heavy French accent down to me. His words washing over me. "I could play with your body all day." He said emphasizing his words by squeezing my ass.

"Hmm I like the sound of that." I said as I trailed my finger up and down his abs and chest.

My cock stirred as he spoke those words to me. I could feel my blood rushing down to my shaft as it moved and brushed against his leg.

"Want to take an edible or want a seltzer?" I offered.

"Yeah both, I'm already feeling high after that blowjob, might as well enhance it even more right?" He said winking at me.

"Exactly! I knew I liked you for a reason." I said getting up to run to the fridge.

"Yeah but I'm sure that's the only reason." He joked and I glanced back to him giving his semi hard cock a quick squeeze which made me laugh.

"Well, I like another couple things too!" I said as he let out a deep laugh.

I grabbed a couple of hard seltzers from the fridge and came back to my room. I handed one to Peter and sat on the edge of the bed next to him and my nightstand.

He popped the top on his can and took a big sip and I opened mine as well. Then I felt his hand start to rub my back and his body shift a little closer to my backside.

I opened my nightstand and pulled out a couple edibles and offered one to him which he took. I popped one as well and washed it down with another sip.

Peter set his can down next to mine on the nightstand and I felt him pulling me back to him.

I turned and laid on top of him and his wet, fruity tasting lips pressed into mine.

We spent the next few minutes kissing and rubbing together. His hands roaming my back and ass. My hands traveling around his arms, chest, and abs. Purposefully avoiding his growing erection.

The edibles took their hold on us and our heads were in the clouds as our bodies felt like they were melting together.

I slowly trailed my hand down his body until I was wrapping my fingers around his almost fully hard cock.

His breath gasped in my mouth and I took that time to slow down and tease his cock as he became fully stiff.

"Suck me while I suck you?" Peter whispered to me as our lips drifted apart and I nodded.

I lifted up and moved to be on top of him in a 69 position. I mounted his head and felt his lips immediately wrap around my stiff cock. I gasped and moaned as his lips felt like magic on me.

I leaned down and returned the favor and wrapped my lips around his big cock. I couldn't get enough of him! I had just had his cock in my throat a half hour ago and here I was desperate for more.

I felt Peter's nose tickling my balls as he quickly took me all the way into his mouth and throat. It was a little easier for him as my cock was at least a good 3 inches shorter and not nearly as thick. His strong hands gripped my hips and ass as he worked me.

I had my lips clamped around his head and I used my right hand to slowly pump his cock in time with my mouth.

The room was still and quiet with the exception of our sucking and slurping noises and our moans directed to the other that what they were doing felt so good.

Peter had cum not that long ago and I knew it would take a while but I was so ready to orgasm again. 5 minutes into our 69 I felt my cock stir as my orgasm built up.

Peter could sense that and he smacked my ass with both hands as if begging for it. His lips quickened up and down me and my hips started to pump into him.

I lifted my head off of his cock and moaned "I'm going to cum Peter!" as I held his dick in my hands.

He didn't let up and I continued pumping my hips until I was erupting into his mouth. I cried out as I came hard for the second time that night. My cock shooting straight into his throat.

Peter moaned loudly as he held me in his mouth and I felt his throat swallowing my cum.

"Fuck fuck baby that's fucking incredible!" I moaned as his lips gripped me and drew out my last drops.

My head laid down on his thigh next to his dick as my cock was spent. I lifted my hips and he pulled out with a pop and I heard him swallow again the last of my cum.

Without missing a beat, I felt Peter adjust and move back a bit and dive his head into my hole, licking and rimming me on the outside.

"Oh fuck yes Peter!" I moaned as he ate my ass passionately. He went at me like it was his last meal.

I lifted my head and started to match his intensity with my sucking. The room was hot and horny and high as I drifted into a post orgasm haze.

Peter continued to rim me, getting deeper and deeper until his tongue was inside of me. I moaned as he went at me with a passion of a man desperate to cum again.

I sat up on his face and took my hands away from his cock. I wanted didn't want him to cum yet, I wanted him inside of me. My cheeks wrapped around his face as he buried him tongue in me.

I looked down at his glorious cock. Huge, thick, long and gleaming with my saliva.

"Peter..." I moaned. "Peter...fuck me...I want you to fuck me with your big cock..."

I felt his tongue press into me hard again and then draw out and he pushed me from my hips onto the bed next to him.

I moved over and started to kiss his body and arms and grabbed his cock and stroked him again as he reached over to the nightstand to grab the lube.

He squeezed the lube over his cock and I stroked him til he was even wetter than with my blowjob. Then I stopped and held my fingers out and he squeezed lube onto my forefinger and middle finger.

I reached between my legs and lubed my hole up a little and pressed into myself. I knew taking his full cock was going to be an experience, but I was wet and spread open from his rimjob.

"You sure you're ready?" Peter said which I appreciated.

"I'm been dreaming of fucking you since I met you." I moaned as I pulled my fingers out of me.

We kissed again hard as he rolled over me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt his big cockhead bump into my ass and my heart just almost jumping out of my chest it beat so hard.

Peter leaned down and kissed me again and reached down to grip his cock with one hand and point it towards me.

I moaned into his mouth as he rubbed his cock against me. Then he pulled his lips back and looked into my eyes.

"You sure you want this big cock?"

I nodded and moaned again.

"I don't know you don't seem like you want it..."

"Peter fuck me please!" I begged as he smiled above me.

As I said 'please' he pushed into me and his head filled me up. My eyes went wide and I groaned as he opened me up.

My cock twitched as he entered me.

"God you are so fucking big..." I moaned.

"Yeah? You love my big cock don't you?"

"Fuck yes..."

Peter then kissed me again and teased me with dirty talk as he pushed into me. I couldn't believe this man was taking my ass with his big cock finally.

My feet rested on his firm butt as he pushed into me. Then pulled up to his tip and circled his hips.

This man had a big cock and knew how to use it. I was afraid he would just ram into me but he knew how to open me up and prepare me to take him fully.

We went on like this for like 5 minutes. Peter pressing into me, circling and opening me up. His dirty talk washing over me peppered with kisses in between.

Soon I felt his balls resting on my ass and I couldn't believe I had this studs massive dick inside of me. I moaned as he rested his frame on me. His lips tickling my ear.

"Good boy." He whispered which made my whole body shudder.

I pushed his hips with my feet and turned my head to his and stared into his eyes. I bit my bottom lip and said "More."

Which got a big smile on his face. He pulled up and started to move his hips back to his tip and then drove back down. My ass was tight around him but stretched enough to take his thrusts.

Peter started slowly and then picked up the pace until I found him turning into that animal that was eating my ass earlier.

His eyes were heavy from the edible but his strokes were long and strong as he fucked me.

I moaned and held his arms and he met my eyes as he fucked me over and over again. We fucked in missionary for a couple minutes but I love doggy style and wanted him to fuck me like an animal.

"You wanna fuck me from behind?" I asked and he nodded hard and quickly pulled out of me. I flipped over and got on my knees and dropped my head down to the sheets.

Peter smacked my ass and I moaned. Then he gripped my hips and pushed into me from behind. I moaned and begged him to fuck me harder until his thrusts were in danger of breaking my bed.

The room filled up with the slapping of his balls and hips into my ass. My cries and moans echoing off of the walls.

"I'm going to cum!" He cried out behind me.

"Cum inside of me, do it!" I begged and he smacked my ass in agreement.

Then two pumps later, he pulled me hard back into him and his cock flooded my insides.

I moaned as he pumped load after load into me. His cock sure was recovered after our blowjob I thought to myself as he came like it had been a week since he last orgasmed.

I clamped down and held him inside of me as he orgasmed. For two minutes we rocked and slowly humped until his cock was drained inside of me.

His cum dripped down the inside of my thighs and I glanced between my legs and was so turned on to see him dripping down me.

Peter pulled out and I went to the bathroom and cleaned up before coming back to him.

He was laid on my bed with a seltzer in one hand, his other arm behind his head, and his spent cock draped over his thigh. Fuck he was sexy I thought as I climbed into bed and laid my back against the headboard next to him.

He handed me my seltzer and smiled at me as we tapped the cans together in a cheers. We laughed and each took a sip as we caught our breath from that intense evening.

We spent the next half hour chatting a little about his tennis season and my major. We each had another seltzer. Occasionally we interrupted the other one with a kiss, but I think we were both pretty spent to do anything else.

Around 9:30 he got dressed and said goodbye before my roommate came home. Though we did promise that hookups in the future would definitely be in the cards!