My Freshman Year Ch. 05C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know this is considered taboo in society when girls display their private sexual parts, but they are not very private since they are made for a man to look at, feel, lick, taste and fuck which is necessary to sustain life on earth. This is just society telling you how to live, but humans are the only animal on earth that can have recreational sex. Your bodies are even made for recreational sex as I will show you."

Bill continued, "so, while you're here, I will teach all of you about your female anatomy, how to use your body to make love and what your body can do. A girl's body is very complex sexually, that is why they have their own doctors, OB/GYN. They also have numerous erogenous zones which we will discover and guys only have 3. Girls can also have unlimited orgasms one after another and I am going to prove it to you now. We will count the number of orgasms she will have before nirvana."

Bill said, "in this position it is easier to teach you all about what you look like down here so it is very educational. Since girls can't see what they look like between their legs, this is the next best thing. She will not look exactly like you but will be very similar. It is important for girls to get to know what they look like so they can see what the guy sees in this position. This will help you how to control your body. So, your big sister will be my model to show and teach both of you. I thought to myself, I could not believe I was doing this, but I liked it and looked.

He explained, "No one teaches girls about sex, they just have to learn about it themselves. We have to learn to talk, walk, read and even how to drive, but not about sex. Since sixty percent of a girl's body by nature is made for sex and want sex, which is a basic primitive instinct. Girls need to know how to use your body for maximum sexual pleasure for you and him so this is like Sex Ed 101. This position also gives me complete access to all of her womanly parts. So, let's explore her body and get to know her better. Also, the better I get to know a girl's body the better lover I can be to her. This is part of foreplay. A girl's body is a temple to be worshipped and taken to nirvana."

He sat down on an exam stool like they use in doctor's exam room, right in front of her spread legs and said "time to look at her asshole" and put his bare hands on her cheeks and squeezed them and told her how fine her ass felt. Then spread them apart for a better look. Bill said, "let's have a look at her shaved asshole to see how good of a job your sorority sister did. I don't see any anal hair, but I will do the tongue test." He slid his tongue over her asshole and declared "she is completely hairless. What a beautiful asshole hole, all feminine, womanly, desirable, dainty, inviting and perfect." He ran his index finger over her asshole which made her asshole pucker up. He told her "to thank her sorority sister for the present."

Then he slid his finger over the strip of skin separating her holes, then down to her vagina opening and spread her hole open for us. We looked inside her but could only see a little way in and then went dark. Bill said, "in this position a girl's vagina opens up like a balloon inside. This happens because her pelvic diaphragm, (now called pelvic floor muscles), is connected to your pelvic muscles and when a girl bends over it pulls the vagina open like a balloon, I will shine a light up inside her vagina in a minute so we can see inside her."

Bill continued, "she can close her vagina shut anytime she wants" and told her to snap her vagina shut which she did. I saw her dark hole turn pink as her vaginal walls closed and made a hissing noise from her vagina pushing the air out through her smaller vaginal opening. Since her vagina was so wet, she also shot out girl juice as it mixed with the air which sprayed girl juice at us. When she relaxed her vagina, she inhaled air back in which made a softer whishing sound. We all laughed and I could tell she was embarrassed because when I looked, she hid her face in her hands.

Bill could tell and told her "don't be embarrassed because all girls do this since you are all so wet inside. Even the rest of you girls in here will do it and looked at us and asked, "are all of you wet" and we answered, "yes." He told us to run our fingers between our legs which we did. Our fingers were all wet and Bill told us to lick our juices off, which we did. "Now you know what you taste like. Girls also have their own girl juice aroma; can you smell hers?" I could smell her pussy juices.

Bill explained, "What makes girls so wet is this sexual situation, we are all naked together, watching each other making love. Also, the cocktail you drank is designed to get girls sexually excited. It has Tequila which makes girls lose their inhibitions and want to get naked and dance on the table. Next, we put a pinch of Quaaludes in, it does not take much mixed with the alcohol. This makes girls want to get wild and fuck, like you all feel tonight, is that right?" I did have this empty feeling inside me and the only way to satisfy her is to feel his hard dick in me. He continued, "Quaaludes also gives girls a more intense orgasm which produces more girl juice like you see now." Listening to him turned me on even more because I felt so sexually naughty.

Bill had her squeeze her vagina again and said, "this is good pelvic muscle exercise" and had her snap her vagina shut several more times as we saw her girl juice flow out of her vagina and run down through her slit. Bill told us to look between her thighs, then put his hand on the little roll of skin right above her pelvic bone and told us to see what this does, and had her do another squeeze. She flexed her pelvic muscles as she made another hiss. Bill explained, "this is your pelvic diaphragm which is connected to your vaginal muscles. These muscles are used to push a baby out, but women never exercise them, so this is good way to do it. Orgasms also exercise them. So, this will help you to discover and learn how to control them." He even had each of us to feel inside her as she flexed vagina. Bill looked at us and said, "I bet you virgins never thought a girl's pussy could do this" and we replied "no." "See both of you are learning something already."

Bill ran his fingers down her wet slit through her inner lips feeling them up to where they met her clit bud. He gently flicked his middle finger on the underside of her clit making her flinch and let out a gasp. He asked her if it felt good and she replied "oh yes." Then said, "this is the most sensitive part of a girl's body and clit and clit orgasms are very intense but quick and as you will see, which produces lots of girl juice." Your clit is also her sexual start button, which makes your pussy all wet, relaxed and prepares your body for fucking so I always start making love to a girl with a clit orgasm."

Bill said, "I am going to teach you how to play with your clit and masturbate to orgasm. Research has shown that a girl's clit has no other bodily function than to give girls sexual pleasure and bring them to orgasm. This can help girls fall asleep at night, so just watch what I do to her."

He started doing little circles with his finger around her clit driving her sexually crazy. Bill said, "I am going to bring her to a clit orgasm. Be sure to notice what her holes do and how wet she gets." He told her to come for us now and she exploded into an intense orgasm and her holes pulsated open and close with each orgasmic wave which made her vagina shoot out air mixed with her girl juice making a hissing noise. Then a stream of girl juice came oozing out of her pussy running down her slit. He said, "you see a clit orgasm is so intense it causes girls to produce more girl juice because she is so sensitive."

He said, "now I am going to teach and show you what a girls vagina looks like inside. I will shine an exam light into her vagina but first we will need to spread her vagina open so we can look inside, so I will need some help." He looked at her roommate and had her straddle his left leg and set her pussy down on him, then had my sister straddle his other leg. Bill told them to spread her pussy lips apart as he guided their fingers to her vaginal and anal opening and spread her holes wide open.

She was all dark inside but her vaginal opening was lit up. Bill said, "first I will teach you about her vaginal opening, see this little ring of tissue around the entrance, this is her Hyman ring and they are all different. This is what is left of her hymen. Now see the little fingers and the one large one at the top of her vagina, these still are very sensitive, so when a guy's shaft slides in and out it rubs her hymen ring and feels good." Then he ran his fingers around her hymen ring and gently stimulated the hymen finger at the top as she let out a little moan.

Next, he shined the exam light up inside her vagina which lit her up so we could see all the way inside her to her uterus and cervix, she was all pink and wet inside. Wow, I had never seen that before. Bill said, "in this position her uterus moves closer to her vaginal opening because her vaginal walls are spread open moving her uterus forward," as he moved the light around so we could see her spread open vagina walls. He even shined the light towards the front of her vagina and showed us the girl juice pooling there. He said, "in this position on her knees her vagina tilts down where her juices collect. Then he told her to shut her vagina for us again, and she did. We could actually see her vagina close and hear her hiss and spray more girl juice out for us and had her do it a couple more times. He said, "this is good exercise and all of you should do it every day."

Bill said, "now I am going to feel around inside her wet and spread open vagina" and slid in two fingers and rotated them around feeling inside her, and said, "her vaginal walls are all spread open tight." Then he told her shut her vagina around his fingers, which she did. This time it made a higher pitched hiss. He told her to do it again and push his fingers out. She seemed to like that. Bill said, "That will feel good around my dick." When he pulled his fingers out, he scooped out her girl juices and slid them through her wet slit, between her inner lips, feeling them along the way.

When he reached her clit, he put his index finger right under her clit where her inner lips met and flicked it over her bud like he did earlier, which made her squeal and flinch. Bill said, "this really excites a girl, I will give her another clit orgasm so you can see what her holes do when she comes." He moved to a circular motion around her clit until she came right in front of us. Her holes started pulsating open and close with each orgasmic wave shooting girl juice out. He said, "this shows how sensitive a girl's clit is and how much girl juice she can produce."

Now I will explore her asshole." He scooped up some of her girl juice from her vagina and spread it around her asshole then worked his finger into her getting her all wet and prepared for fucking. She let out little sighs as his finger went deeper into her until he was all the way inside and started rotating it around and feeling inside her asshole. Then he told her to squeeze his finger and saw her asshole tighten up. Then told her to do it again but push my finger out, which she did. He slid his finger back into her again and told her "to push it out but this time I will keep it in you so I want you to ripple your anal canal along my finger and massage my finger with your asshole. It is like milking my finger or my dick with your asshole. Guys love this." I could tell she like it.

He said, "this is what I want you to do to my dick." Next, he put his middle finger in her vagina and kept his index finger in her asshole and probed both of her holes together. He even had her squeeze both fingers then had her push him out then milk his fingers with both holes. I could tell she liked it as she moaned. Bill said, "Oh yea she feels so fine."

Then he helped all three of us to probe her holes like he did feeling her up. He started with her roommate and cupped her hand with his. He pressed his index finger behind hers and slid them until they touched her uterus, and pressed their fingers all the way in stretching her vagina. Then he had her slide her fingers around her stretched vaginal walls and had her squeeze their fingers which let out a little hiss as we all laughed. Then they did her asshole, then both holes together and brought her to another orgasm.

Next, he helped my sister do it to her. Then it was my turn. Bill had her roommate get up and had me straddle his leg. When I looked down, I saw his leg was all wet and shiny with her juices as I sat down on his wet leg. It was really crazy sliding my fingers into her warm wet holes and having her milk my fingers.

Bill declared, "I am now going to move to the second part of foreplay, oral sex, where I feel, lick, kiss and eat out her pussy and asshole to more orgasms using only my fingers, lips and tongue and show you how it is done. A girl's pussy juice is like nectar of the gods and I am a connoisseur of girl juice just like fine wine, but this is much better. As you can see, I just don't fuck girls, I make love to them, their whole body, mind and spirit, unlike your standard college guy that just wants to stick it in and cum."

While the other girls kept her pussy lips spread open, he said that "he is going to teach us about oral sex so watch what I do to her because all of you will have your turn with her." He leaned over and licked her slit from her clit to her asshole and burrowed his tongue into her holes to her delight. Then he sucked her clit to orgasm then moved up to her vagina and stuck in tongue inside her as far as it would go and buried his nose into her asshole as he wallowed in her sex. She was going crazy with lust. Then he moved to her asshole and thrust his tongue in her to orgasmic squeals. When he lifted his head, his face was all wet and shiny with her juices. He said, "Trying to keep count to her orgasms, this must be her seventh one tonight." Everything was like a dream to me but I was awake, I was on automatic pilot as I did what he told me to do.

He looked at her roommate and said "it is your turn to eat her out, are you ready," and she replied "yes." Bill told us that "girls like having their pussies eaten by other girls because the lips, cheeks, chin and face are as smooth as their shaved pussies are and are smoother than a guy's face with whiskers and feels so good as you will see and feel.

Bill said, "I will help you." So, they both ate out her together to another orgasm then had her take her solo to orgasm. Then it was my sister's turn as he helped her at first then had her take her solo to orgasm. Next was my turn. First, I did it with Bill then solo. Bill said, Now I want both of you to eat her out together and bring her to orgasm for the foreplay finally, then had me and my sister eat her out together.

He directed us on eating her out and at the end of the finally had us both take a breath and stick our tongues in her vagina, then press our noses in her asshole and our chins on her clit and take her to another orgasm. He told us to wallow in her pussy where our faces were all wet with her juices.

I was even grinding my clit all over his wet leg as he played with our breasts. I could not believe I was really doing this to another girl, but I was so turned on I just did it and liked it. She came on our faces as I felt her vagina squeezing our tongues and her asshole squeeze our noses.

As she came down and her orgasms were not as intense, Bill pulled us back by our boobs and told us to look at her finish the last of her orgasm. I was glad he pulled me back because I was running out of air and let out a gasp when I took my first breath along with my sister. We watched as her last orgasm subsided and she relaxed which caused both of her holes to gape open and we could even see up inside her. Bill asked, "did you both like it," and we admitted, "yes."

Bill said, "look at what both of you have done to her, you can be very proud of yourselves, see how wet and relaxed her holes are gaping open and oozing girl juice, she must be very turned on. Then told her to snap her holes closed for us. Her pussy made the hissing noise mixed with girl juice. Her ass hole was so dilated, it had air inside which made a farting noise when she closed her sphincter muscle, all at the same time. Bill exclaimed, "she is so musical!" This made all of us laugh. Bill declared, "this is the end of foreplay to prepare her for fucking, then asked her "what do you want me to do to you next." She said, "I want you to fuck me good." He answered, "your desire is my pleasure."

As the twins continued to tell us what happened to them that night, we were all getting sexually excited in the tub. The twin in front of me was talking and I felt her grind her pussy and clit against mine and I liked it and smiled. She got embarrassed and said tonight is like a flashback to happened here last year about this time and was getting turned on reliving that night and she kissed me. I could not help but think to myself, here I was naked in the tub, body to body between the twins as they continued to tell what happened to them the first time, the rest of us in the tub participated. They both took turns telling us different things and was very graphic which turned me on even more plus I had them on both sides of me and I was pressed against their bodies. We could hear Amy in the exam room getting fucked, which got us even hotter.

Meanwhile as they continued, he looked at the twins and said "you both are getting ready to see me fuck your big sister. I know this is a lot for both of you to take in at one time but it is important for you to see what happens and how good it feels so you will not be scared when it is your turn. I know virgins get scared their first time because they do not know what to do or expect, if it hurts the first time and can I satisfy him or get PG. So, I will show you what I do to her and how good it feels. Fucking is natural and girls are made to satisfy a man, so I will teach you how to do it."

Bill continued, "also, since girls cannot see what they look like getting fucked, they can feel what is happening to them. So, this way you can see what happens from the other end, what a guy sees from his point of view which is a lot different than what a girl can see. Then you can see what you will look like getting fucked by a guy. This helps you to know what to do. So, all of you can help me fuck her just like you helped me with foreplay. In fact, all of you are part of the reason she wants me to fuck her when you made her cum, this is what Foreplay is for, to prepare a girl for fucking."

He said, "plus, I can tell both of you came with her because you squeezed your legs around mine with each orgasmic wave and how much girl juice is oozing out on my leg. So, I bet both of you would like to see me fuck her, is that right," We admitted," yes" again. "I believe both of you know her body very well by now, so this is just sexual progression to fucking."

He looked at me and my sister and said, "see how both of you are holding her holes open, I want both of you to stand up on either side of her cute butt sticking up in the air and spread her open like you are now, this gives me better access to her holes for deeper and complete penetration." Since they were straddling his legs, he put a hand under each butt cheek to help them stand up on either side of her. Then he guided their fingers to her pussy and spread her holes open wide where she was all on display.

Bill said, "time for fucking" and stood up. When he did our eyes locked on his dick which was limp and hanging between his legs, which was disappointing. He noticed and said, "I know what you all are thinking, how am I going to fuck her with a limp dick. Through the studies of Zen, I have learned how to control my body, including when to make my dick hard and also when to cum. Zen has also taught me how to conserve my energy. So, making love is like playing a football game. I have to conserve my energy for later in the game so I can take her to nirvana.