My Freshman Year Ch. 05C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill said, "You look like you are already half way to nirvana," and she replied, "I am." "Then let's spread your lips and see the rest of you" He did and her whole wet slit was on display. In this position I could see her spread open pussy, but I couldn't see up inside her holes like Bill and the other girl could. Bill said, "Now I am going to teach you twins all about her pussy and that girls have three types of orgasms, so we will start with her clit, then vagina and finish with anal." He spread her pussy lips around her clit and pulled back her clit hood. Displaying her hard clit to us. Bill said, "see her clit is so excited and hard that it peeks out from her clit hood. She is very sensitive right now and can cum easily. So, I will give you a clit orgasm. "

He dipped his fingers in her vagina to get them wet for her clit. He gently did little circles around her clit getting her turned on. Bill said, "I will also show you how to masturbate. Do you play with yourself to orgasm?" She stammered out, "sometimes" and Bill replied "you need to do this every day especially at night in bed, it is good for you."

He informed us, "research has shown that a girl's clit has no other bodily function than to bring sexual pleasure and orgasm to a girl. This is by design and will help you relax and go to sleep." As he played with her, he said, "the clit orgasm is the most important one for a girl, since it is the first one, is more extreme and produces more girl juice than any other orgasm and tells your body to get ready for sex." A girl's clit is like her sexual start button."

As he played with her, he said, "cum for us baby," and she came right in front of us. She tensed up and as she came, I could see her holes pulsate open and close with each orgasmic wave. Bill was right, I could see girl juice flooding out of her vagina.

He said, "if you notice her vagina is not all spread open like on her knees but closed, so now her vagina is all lubricated and ready for me to explore inside her." First, he worked two fingers around inside her hole, then told her to squeeze his fingers and I could see her vagina tighten up. Bill told her to, "notice which muscles you used and the difference it feels than on your knees." and had her squeeze again, as we looked. Bill explained "these muscles are your pelvic muscles. Women use these muscles when they push a baby out, so you need to exercise them and keep them healthy." He had her do it again and Bill even had her push his fingers out of vagina. Then had her milk his fingers.

He did her in slow strokes then worked up to hard and fast to another orgasm. As he was pulling his fingers out of her vagina, he slid them over her G- spot that made her jump and gasp. Bill smiled and said, "this is your G-spot, does it feel good" and she smiled yes. "Most girls don't know about their G-spot because it is hard to find since it is covered by vaginal membrane." Then took her to an intense G-Spot orgasm in front of us again.

Bill said "look how cute her little wet and relaxed asshole is." He ran his wet fingers around her asshole to relax her then gently worked two fingers in her telling us he is, "preparing and lubricating her asshole for fucking. He even had her squeeze and milk his fingers with her asshole, letting out sexual squeals. He worked her asshole over pretty good until anal orgasm. Bill told us "this is the way to masturbate yourselves and at least do a clit orgasm every night before bed and you will sleep better."

Bill said, "next is oral foreplay which all girls like. I will use my lips, fingers, tongue and face to eat you out to orgasm like the other night, you ready?" and she smiled "yes." Bill told us "to watch what he does to her because he will be doing it to us soon." He spread her lips apart and pulled her clit hood back displaying her excited clit. He lowered his head between her open legs and kissed, licked and sucked her clit to another intense orgasm. I think I came when she did.

Then he licked his way through her slit and inner lips to her vagina and stuck his tongue in her vagina moving it around inside her. Then he slid his tongue into her asshole bringing her to another orgasm. He pulled his face from her asshole and his face was all wet and shiny from her juices. Her pussy and asshole were gaping open all relaxed.

He looked at the other girl and said "your turn to eat your roommate out," and she stammered, "OK." Bill told her to straddle his left leg as she sat her wet pussy on him. Then both of them ate her out together. Then had her eat out her roommate alone. She looked like she knew what she was doing and brought her to orgasm. After wards, her face was all wet from girl juice, then he kissed her. Bill looked at me and asked "is she your Big Sister," and I answered "yes." "Then come down here and eat out your big sister, that is what you are here for." Bill had the other girl trade places with the twin to hold her leg back.

Bill said, "I will teach you what another girl's pussy looks like in this position since you can't see yourself down here, so now you will know what you look like." He spread her lips around her clit and pulled back her clit hood showing off how hard she is. "We will start with her clit" and had me slip two fingers through her slit to get them wet. He taught me how to give my big sister a clit orgasm. Bill had complete control over me and the rest of us. We just did what he told us to do and I have to admit, I like it.

Next, he had me slip two fingers into her pussy and feel around, she was all warm, wet, soft and slick inside and even had her squeeze and milk my fingers with her vagina. On the way out, he guided my fingers to her G-spot for another orgasm, as my big sister came on my fingers. I didn't even know what a G-spot was until tonight. He said "the G-spot is hard to find, that is why more girls don't know about it." Then he had me slide my index finger into her asshole and feel around. Her asshole felt different than her pussy. He even had her squeeze and milk my fingers in her asshole.

Bill said, "You have now seen me and another girl eat out your big sister so you should know what to do." As he held her lips apart and told me to "kiss and lick her clit." I lowered my lips to her clit and put my lips right on hers. I could smell her scent and then tasted her girl juices. As I ate her out, I looked up at her and my sister looking down at me smiling. I couldn't believe I was doing this to her, but here I was tonguing her pussy and asshole to another intense orgasm. How crazy was that. I was so delirious with sex, I was in sexual bliss.

Next, Bill said "let's do her together" and both took her again to orgasm. He said, "this proves that girls can have unlimited orgasms, even one after another, as we will see" I had cum all over his leg and was all wet and slippery from my juices. The whole room smelled like girl juice with four girls oozing cum at the same time.

Dan said, "this completes the foreplay portion of love making which takes us to the next portion, fucking. See how wet, relaxed and ready she looks for fucking." Her holes were all wet and gaping open as I looked up inside her.

Then he told my big sister, "It is now time for fucking and taking you to nirvana, are you ready?" She told Bill "to fuck her good," and smiled. He said, "let's get you ready for my dick." The twins were holding her legs open. He said, "I am going to spread your legs further apart," and put his hands under her knees and pushed her legs back between the twins to where her calves were pressed against their backs. He said, "this opens her up even more as so you can see and use your hands for other things." Her ass was lifted up off the bed, so Bill slid a pillow under her to prop her up. She was definitely completely spread open for us now.

When he stood up, we could see his dick was limp. He noticed us looking at his limp dick and said, "I know what you all are thinking, how can I fuck her with a limp dick. Since I have to satisfy 12 girls tonight, through Zen, I have learned to control when I get hard, orgasm and my pace myself to conserve my energy. So, the only time I get hard is when I get a blow job or fuck a girl. This teaches me how to conserve my energy during a football game. So, you help me to condition myself to win the game."

Bill continued, "I will now have her roommate suck my dick to get him hard so I can fuck her." As she took his dick into her mouth, he said, "you should be able to take my whole limp dick in your mouth," which she did. He started to grow in her mouth, he told her "what a good job you're doing and the harder you get my dick the deeper I can penetrate your roommate's holes, and make her feel like a woman."

When he was rock hard, he turned where he was right between her spread legs. He laid his dick on her pubic mound and tummy where it almost went to her naval and said, "I want you to see how far up inside her my dick will go. That is 7 inches inside her and can feel her inner organs."He ran his dick head through her slit, spreading her juices to get her ready for him. He turned to the roommate and asked if she wanted to help him guide his dick inside her pussy?" She just blurted out, "yes."

He put his left arm around her and pulled her into him then had her hold his dick with him. Even with 8 fingers holding his dick, he still had a couple of inches sticking out. I watched as they both guided his dick head inside her vagina. She let out a little gasp then smiled. They worked into her until their fingers were bumping her lips. They took their fingers away as Bill slowly worked his dick completely inside her until their pubic mounds were pressed together. Bill just rotated his dick inside her feeling around, then had her squeeze his dick, which she did to her delight, he had her do it again. Then told her to milk his dick, which she did. She smiled at Bill and told him, "Don't stop." Watching all of this, made me more delirious for sex.

He did her again and again picking up speed. I could hear the erotic slapping noise of their thighs meeting. I was hypnotized watching what was happening right in front of me listening to the smacking sound pierce my ears and even played with my pussy. Bill got into this fucking rhythm where each thrust caused her body to ricochet up as he pulled his dick half way out, then thrust back into her on her way back down on his dick making the slapping noise. Bill said, "look at her breasts jiggle with each thrust," for all of us to see. She let out yelps with each slap until she had an intense orgasm causing all of us to come with her.

When she calmed down, he withdrew his dick slowly and about half way out he made her gasp. He said "here is your G-Spot, but it is covered by vaginal membrane, so most girls don't know they have one. I even have to search for it." Then he massaged her G-spot with the head of his dick.

This brought her to another intense orgasm. Right after peak orgasm and between orgasmic waves when she was relaxed, he slid his dick out of her vagina then slipped just the head of his dick into her asshole. This made her let out a howl and came around his dick with her asshole. After a pause to catch her breath, he continued his slow invasion of her asshole. Her cries of sexual bliss were loud. He was now completely buried inside her asshole driving her and us crazy with sexual lust. He had her squeeze his dick with her asshole as she let out sexual squeals. Then had her milk his dick with her asshole like she did with her pussy. She liked it.

He picked up speed to a hard and fast slapping sound of her ass cheeks to his mound with each thrust. He got into the rhythm again shaking her breasts as I played with my clit. The slapping sound rang through my ears as I watched what was happening. Bill declared, "OK babe cum for me and with one last thrust she burst into nirvana. After a couple of orgasmic waves, she stopped moving or moaning. I thought she was dead at first, but she was still breathing.

After about 8 seconds she flinched and open her eyes with a big smile on her face. I was relieved when she came to. She said, "nirvana feels so beautiful. It is an out of body experience, it is hard to describe. You will just have to feel it yourself." As she was telling us how good nirvana felt I looked down and noticed his dick was still completely buried inside her asshole. About that time, she looked at Bill and said, "it feels like you are still inside me," Bill replied, "you feel so good inside and didn't want to take my dick out until I had to," then pulled his limp dick out of her.

When we looked, her holes were all wet, relaxed and gaping open. We could even see up inside her holes a little ways. He gave a roll of toilet paper to us twins and told us to clean her up. He turned to her roommate and told her to suck, lick and clean his dick up and prepare him for her. She took his limp dick completely inside her mouth and cleaned hm up good. When us twins had her cleaned up, Bill helped her up. She was still exhausted so Bill said, "she can sit on the bed so she can recuperate," and set her up on the bed.

Bill looked at her roommate and asked if she was ready to go to nirvana and she shouted out, "yes." Bill said, "then kiss me." He reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her up as she put her arms around his shoulders and legs around his waist and kissed deeply. Then he turned towards the bed and laid her down and continued to kiss her.

Then he lifted his body off of her and handed one of her legs to my twin sister and the other one to her roommate to where she was all spread open and on display. He said "I am going to do the same thing to you as I did to your roommate on her back." He told the other girls to look and see how different her pussy looks like on her back. Her vagina is not all spread open like on her knees and will also feel different inside her."

He proceeded to do the same thing to her as he did to her roommate and even had us all lick and eat her out to numerous orgasms. When Bill took her to nirvana, she passed out. I was glad when she opened her eyes with a smile on her face and gushed how wonderful nirvana felt. Bill finally pulled his limp dick out of her asshole and we could see her holes gaping open as a load of girl juice flowed out vagina and ran down her ass. Bill reached over and grabbed the toilet paper and cleaned her up.

While she caught her breath, Bill turned to us and said, "so both of you have now seen your big sisters go to nirvana. Do both of you want to go to nirvana?" We answered, "yes." "Now it is your turn. Is this what both of you want to do, give your virginity to me together?" Again, we answered, "Yes." Bill said, "this will be so fine taking the virginity of both twin sisters together."

So, the next chapter the twins will continue to tell us how Bill took both of their virginity together.