My Freshman Year Ch. 05C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill continued, "To get my dick hard, it takes around a half pint of blood, which makes my heart beat faster, consuming more energy. During foreplay I keep him soft. So, the only time I get my dick hard is when girls suck him or fucking." Since I am getting ready to fuck her, I will have her roommate suck my dick to get him hard for her," and turned to her and asked. "Would you like that," and she replied "yes".

She got on her knees and held his limp dick in her hands as Bill told her, "While he is soft you will be able to get all of him into your mouth and even touch her nose to my pubic bone," which she did. Bill moaned and said, "I will now start growing inside your mouth." Soon she was taking almost all of his dick inside her. As she got him hard, he told her to get Max real hard and thick so he can fuck her roommate good and deep, she will thank you." She was taking almost all of his dick in her mouth.

Afterwards he helped her stand up and said you can now help me guide my dick inside her, but first I will slide my dickhead through her slit and get him wet and spread her juices around. He started at her clit and rub his dickhead on her clit to orgasm then slid it through slit rubbing her inner lips on the way up. He got to her vagina and dipped his dickhead into her and scooped out more girl juices and slid it up to her asshole and did little circles around her asshole then dipped his tip into her then back down to her vagina.

He had her roommate press up to him then guided her left hand and wrap her fingers around his shaft. Bill placed his fingers between hers as they pressed his dick into her vagina. It gave a little resistance as the crown stretched her vagina opening then lurched in a little as she let out a little gasp. We all watched as his dickhead disappeared into her hole. Bill said, "we are going to slide Max into her vagina until my dick head presses against her uterus, so let me know when Max meets your uterus." As we watched his dick penetrate her vagina, we could also see her asshole looking back at us.

As they got deeper, they moved their fingers back until his dick was touching her uterus and cervix. She said, "OK, I can feel your dick nudge my uterus". Bill said, "now we will use my dick to measure how far I am inside her. He had her roommate move her fingers down his shaft to where her thumb was touching the strip of skin separating her holes and her fingers pressed against pussy lips and had her press on his shaft while he pulled his dick out of her. He said, "it looks like it is in at least 2 inches in. That leaves another 4 inches to slide inside her. She has already taken all six and a half inches of my dick inside her just the other night, did you like it," she replies, "oh yes," "so let's get started."

Bill said, "We will slide the rest of my dick inside you." They guided his dick back inside her until her roommate's fingers were pressed against her asshole and lips. He moved his dick around her uterus making her moan. Then had her roommate pull her fingers back as his dick disappeared into her vagina deeper. She let out another moan. He said, "when I slide my dick into her, it pushes her uterus further into her body. This makes her vagina close around my dick which feels good." Pretty soon he was in her so deep that Bill told her roommate to take her fingers away because Max can take it from here. He worked his big dick in her until his pubic mound was pressed against her pussy lips and stirred his dick around inside her making her moan in pleasure.

He told her to squeeze her vagina around his dick and could see her asshole tighten up. Then had her do it again but this time had her push his dick out of her. She seemed to like it. Next, he had her squeeze again but this time had her ripple her vagina over his dick which she did. He told her to milk his dick with her pussy with every deep stroke.

As he picked up speed his thigh met her ass cheeks it made a slapping sound that radiated throughout the room. He told us to look at her breast jiggle with every thrust. When we looked, we could see her breasts bounce around. Bill said, "I love looking at a girl's breast jiggle," he told us to cup her breasts, which we did. It really turned me on doing this.

Then he told us he is going to make her cum and with one last thrust he took her to orgasm. We could see her vagina tighten up around his dick as she let out a loud orgasmic cry and pulsate her pussy around his dick. After she came down, Bill pulled his dick out, as he dragged it across her G-spot which made her gasp. He said this is her G-spot which is very sensitive. All girls have one, but it is difficult to find unless you know where to look, like I do. I will now give her a G-spot orgasm. He ran the underside of his dick over her G-spot until she had another intense orgasm. That is when he thrust his dick back in her to feel her orgasm on his dick.

When she came down, he said "it is time to fuck her asshole." He looked at the twins and could see this look of horror on their faces. He said, "Girl's assholes are made to be penetrated to take a man's cum for birth control. You see humans are the only species that can have recreational sex, but that can lead to an unintentional baby. So, God put the asshole close to her vagina so when a guy is ready to cum he can slide in her asshole and cum so she will not get pregnant. This was a major form for birth control for centuries until the church said it is a sin, but why."

He continued, "You don't hear anything about this because religious leaders don't want birth control. They want bigger following that give money to the church and make them richer, be more influential and shape society to their liking and interest. So, they tell the politician to make anal sex against the law. Also, through anal sex is how you girls reach nirvana. You like that" and we said "Yes." "Do you want me to take you to nirvana?" and we said "Yes" again. "Then don't let them tell you how to make love. If god didn't want us to have anal sex then it would not feel this good."

He pulled his dick out of her vagina and slid up to her asshole and started doing little circles getting her wet and prepared to take his dick. He said he wanted her roommate to help him fuck her asshole. She grabbed his dick like before as she guided it to her asshole then slowly penetrated her. He told her to relax and let him in as we watched the head of his dick enter asshole spreading her sphincter muscle open as the crown of his dick head stretched her to the max and she let out a yelp as her hole snapped around his shaft, as we all watched.

Bill sighed and said, "I love feeling a girl asshole squeeze my dickhead like this. After she relaxed, he started working his dick into her further as he explained how different her asshole feels than her vagina. He also said, "This position gives me a good view of my dick penetrating her asshole. Guys like to see their dicks disappear into a girl's asshole because they can feel your warm tight hole engulf my entire dick."

When he was about half way inside her, he had her roommate take her hand away, saying, "Max can take it from here." He proceeded to slowly penetrate her asshole as she would gasp with each push. Bill said, "you feel so good inside, all warm, tight, and feels different than your vagina. Your asshole is tighter than your vagina and the anal walls are textured with glands and muscle to push out your poop. I know that is kind of gross, but it feels good on my dick."

He was soon all the way inside her and his pubic mound was pressed between her ass cheeks. He said, I have over six inches inside you and I can feel your insides," and stirred his dick around her asshole. "Now I want you to squeeze my dick with your asshole," and saw her asshole tighten around his dick. Then said, "that is excellent you did very good."

"Now I want you to push my dick out of your asshole," and she did that a couple of times. "Next milk my dick and massage him with your anal muscles down my shaft. Like milking my dick with your asshole," and she did. Bill told how perfect she is. She said "I have been practicing what you taught me before." Bill replied, "see practice does make perfect," we all laughed.

Bill picked up speed with long deep strokes until we could hear the smacking sound of his thighs on her ass cheeks slapping together. Right before she came, he pulled his dick out of her asshole as she slammed shut. She let out a little yelp and turned her face to Bill and implored, "don't stop, make me come." Bill replied, "no I can't," and she begged, "you can't leave me like this." Bill replied, "don't worry, this is just half time, second half will be better when I take you to nirvana. So, stay like you are and I will have your roommate get on her knees next to you so we can compare both of you."

Bill guided her roommate onto the bed on her knees then bent her over onto her elbows then spread her legs where their inner legs were pressed together. They were both completely on display right in front of us. Bill told them to look back at us together. They put their heads together and looked back at Bill and us between their spread open legs. He said, "this is so perfect, they look so beautiful like this." He even asked us what we thought, and I had to admit they did look hot.

Then he told them to lay their cheeks on the bed facing each other then put their hands back and spread themselves open for us. He guided their hands in place where their cheeks and pussy were really spread open. Bill continued, "Now, I want to show you how different girls look like between their legs. All girls look, feel, smell, taste and fuck different and we will do all of them. I also want to see what they have learned from what I have taught them on how to make love."

Bill said, "First, we will look, notice how wet both of their pussies are. That shows how turned they are. Next is to compare their assholes. I see both of their assholes are shaved. Let me do the tongue test and licked each asshole and declared they both have complete hairless assholes. He said, "be sure to thank your sister on shaving your assholes for me. The girl on the right has a larger asshole than the other but that can be from the fucking she got. The girl on the left anal ring is darker and smaller."

He continued, "Now notice the strip of skin that separates their holes is narrower on one girl than the other. Now both of you twins should be identical, but we will find out. Next Is their vaginas, see the girl on the right is a little more open, but that is from the fucking. Also notice how different their hymen ring is. One on the left is more prominent than the other."

He said, "now we will move down to her lips and slits. The girl on the right has more puffy outer lips, but again that is from the fucking she just got. Next is girl's inner lips. That is where girls are really different." He reached over and squeezed both of their outer lips together and said, "The girl's inner lips on the right protrudes out from the outer lips which is an outy and the girl on the left is an inny and stay hidden. Also notice how each girl's inner lips are different and even between their own inner lips, one is larger than the other, so they are not symmetrical. Then we get to their clits. The girl on the right has a more distinct clit sticking out from her clit hood from the fucking and the girl on the left is just peeks out from her clit hood."

Bill said, "next, we will do the smell test and compare their girl juice" Bill sat on the stool and smelled each one then had us twins straddle his knees and smell each one, then asked us what we thought. One did smell sweeter than the other. He said, "Now we will taste them. He showed how to do it as he put his tongue on their clits then ran it up their slits to their vaginas. After each girl he would smack his lips tasting each one like fine wine. He said "girl juice is like fine wine, but better, all natural." Then, he had us lick and taste each girl and we could taste the difference.

"Next we will feel both of them inside and out." He inserted 2 fingers into each vagina and told them to squeeze and milk, which they did. He said one girl did squeeze harder. On the way out of their vaginas he stopped at their G-spots which made them let out a little gasp. He said, "I will now give both of you a G-spot orgasm and compare them." He told us twins to reach under them and play with their clits which we did. It didn't take long for them to cum. Bill declared that they both had similar orgasms together.

When they relaxed, he inserted one finger into their assholes and told them to milk. Then one in their vaginas and asshole together and had them squeeze, then slipped two fingers into their assholes and scissored his fingers inside them as he said "to stretch them open and prepare them for my big dick."

He informed us that "he is going to fuck both of them to compare how different they fuck. All girls fuck differently." He went back and forth between both of them then moved to their assholes. He had each one milk his dick with all their holes. He said, "you both get an A for hole control."

Then Bill said, "it is time to flip her over on her back for more" then helped her roommate up. Next, he helped the first girl up, but she was weak in the knees, so he helped her to stretched her legs. He said, "I am going to double both of you up." He looked at the twins and said, "that is where I put one girl on the bottom and one on the top. This way it is easier to compare both of them."

He had the first girl lay back on the bed with her ass hanging over the edge. He pushed her legs back where her knees were touching the bed and had her put her elbows right below her knees to hold them back. She was all on display. Then he guided her roommate between her legs then helped her climb on top of her. He had her straddle the other girl's thighs then bend her over on her elbows where their bodies were touching.

Then he pushed down on her lower back which rotated her holes up, as he said "for better access to her holes for deeper penetration." Pushing down on her ass spread her knees further apart where their pussy mounds were pressed together. There clits were almost touching. Bill slid his hand under her ass and lifted her up until their clits were touching then slid the pillow under her to keep her in position. Bill announced, "see, their clits are pressed together," which was easy to see because of their trimmed pussy hair. He told them to "press their clits together," which they did. Then he told them "to give each other a clit fuck," and had them rub their clits in different directions for better friction," as they did right in front of us.

Bill said, "while they are clit fucking each other I want to show you how different they look. As you can see the girl on top anal ring is not round like most girls are, but is triangular in shape which is not common. Next, see the bottom girl has the standard round anal ring but her asshole is more relaxed from the fucking. Now let's move down to their slits and inner lips. You can see where one girl's left inner lip is bigger than the other side and her lips are bigger the than the other girls are. I never get tired checking out girls like this."

About that time both girls started to cum together as we watched them go into an intense orgasm as their holes pulsated with each orgasmic wave then we saw girl juice ooze out of their vaginas. Bill said, "there is another orgasm, how many is that tonight?" We all lost count.

Bill said, "while they are in this position, I will slip my finger between their clits then had them clit fuck his finger to another orgasm. Then he put one finger into each of their holes at the same time to compare them." He slid his index fingers into both girls' vagina then his middle finger into their assholes. Then he told them to squeeze his fingers then had them practice pushing his fingers out. Then he had them milk his fingers with their holes. Bill continued, "Now I will compare their assholes" and slid his fingers into their assholes and told them to squeeze and milk them, which they did.

"Next I am going to lick their slits so I can taste and feel them" He put his tongue on the bottom girl's asshole then licked his way up to the other girl's asshole. Then he slid his tongue between their clits and told them to clit fuck his tongue, which they did to their delight and another orgasm.

Next, he had me and my sister eat both of them out like he did. First, he had me lick their pussies with him as he showed me what to do. Then he had me eat them and myself to orgasm. Then he helped my sister eat them out then by herself and then we ate them out together and we even brought both of them to orgasm together at the same time. Bill asked us if we liked bring their big sisters to orgasm and we said "yes."

Bill said, "it is now time to fuck both of them. In this position their holes are so close together it is easier to go from hole to hole to compare how they fuck going back and forth between them. In fact, to make this even more erotic every time I stick my dick into one of your holes, I want you to stick your tongue into the other girl's mouth. If I stick my dick half way in you, then slide your tongue half in her mouth. When I stick my dick between your clits, then both of you stick your tongues in each other's mouth."

He said, "let me show you" and stood up and ran his dick head up and down their slits from asshole to asshole. "I will start with the top girl's pussy" and worked it in to her then had her squeeze then pulled out and slid it down to the other girl's pussy and did the same thing. He said "they both feel so good." He pulled his dick out of her and slid it between their clits and told them to clit fuck his dick, which they did. Then he did their assholes, to their delight but did not take them to nirvana.

Both girls were just lying on each other trying to catch their breath. Bill helped the girl on top to stand up. He looked at the one lying down and said, "stay where you are I am going to take you to nirvana." Then he had me and my sister sit on the bed on either side of her. He told us to hold her legs apart and picked up her right leg and handed it to me to hold as I grabbed her under her knee. Then he handed her other leg to my sister to hold. When we looked down, she was all spread open. I couldn't believe I was holding another girl's legs open.

Her ass was hanging over the edge of the bed which opened her up even more displaying her wet slit and asshole to everyone. He said, "this is for a better view and easier access to your holes for deeper and maximum penetration. So, I will now do to you on your back which will mirror everything I did to you on your knees to show you how different it feels, especially her vagina." Wow, I had never seen a girl like that before. I could see her holes, but I couldn't see up her holes like when she was on her knees.

Bill said, "Like before, It starts with Foreplay which is touching, kissing, probing and sucking your body all over using your fingers, lips and tongue to prepare you for the next phase, which is fucking." Looking at our big sister, he said, "I want you to explain what it feels like while I make love to you and how good it feels. Foreplay always turns girls on and gets them wet, relaxed and ready for love making. So, I want both of you to watch what I do to her, because I will do the same thing to you when it is your turn."

Bill sat down on the exam stool and said, "now I am going to show and teach you all about a girl's pussy in this position. Like I said before, since girls can't see what they look like down here, then looking at another girl's pussy will give you a good idea what you look like between your legs. So, let's have a look." He spread her pussy open so we can get a good look at her, "see how wet she is", I could see her girl juices ooze out of her vagina and drool over her asshole.