My Friend Ashley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow."

"Well, you asked."

"Damn, Ash. I would never have thought of you in that way. I mean, you are so loving and caring."

"Yeah, well, I haven't been criticized so far. The studs seem to like it that way, also. Most of them. Some want to dominate me. It won't work. If a guy wants to show his dominant side to me, all he has to do is fuck me hard and deep."

"What about you, Ray? You seem more submissive."

"I guess I am just not confident. That doesn't mean I am submissive, does it?"

"Not really, I guess. Back to fucking. If I have a date over here, you do not need to vacate the premises. You are my resident in good standing. In a way, I expect a guy to treat you with the same respect as he would a female roommate."

She laughed. "I didn't mean it just like that, but you understand?"

"Oh, yeah, Ash. I will be a good little bitch."

"Stop it, silly. Although, you are kind of small for a guy and you are really good looking. I have even noticed your legs. They look great and you have a really nice ass, also. A girl could do a lot worse for a roommate as cute as you."

"Stop it, Ash. You are making fun of me."

"No, I am not. And you do a very credible job of oral sex also. I enjoyed the way you got me off with your mouth and your fingers. You just need to relax and not be so uptight. I tell you what. I might have a little treat that could help you shed some of your inhibitions. That is if you are game."

"What do you mean exactly?"

"One of my clients is coming over for dinner one night. You can help me with the cooking and such. I want him to be comfortable, but not too into me. If you get my drift. This guy has been so hot to fuck me, but I have discouraged him because I don't want the drama if he wants that exclusive thing. How about it. Will you help me entertain him?"

"Yeah, I guess. I am just a little concerned about what is expected of me."

"Oh, nothing is expected. I just know that he will try to fuck me and he will be successful. I just want you to help with the mating. I think it will be fun. Just go with the flow. You have already fucked me. Well kind of. Anyway, it might be hot for you to watch me get pleasured. Okay?"

This was moving almost too quickly for me. What was she suggesting? She certainly didn't want a threesome. She implied that her guest had a big cock. She was deep down a size queen. I was a little surprised that my loving, caring friend from childhood was so brazen about what she required in a lover. Or, in her words, not a lover, just someone to fuck her hard. I had never seen this side of Ashley before. It was not mean, just more directed. I was a little turned on about how she described it. It did not diminish my love for her. Rather, it made me admire her even more. She was independent, confident and even a little dominant.

The dine-in dinner came the next week. Ash told me the night before that she was inviting one of her clients. He was a track athlete that she was training through an injury rehab program. When Rod showed up, we had dinner ready. Ash introduced us. He looked a little out of sorts as first. She looked stunning. She was in short shorts and a loose fitting silky blue top. She was not wearing a bra and her breasts swayed with every movement. We had dinner and wine. After dinner, more wine. Ash made sure to include me in every aspect of the conversations. She told Rod about our history and our long friendship. She did not mention that we had had sex, however. I acted my part and Rod seemed to grasp the true bond. He became more relaxed. The wine and Ashley's charms were overwhelming.

I went out of the room for a bathroom break and when I came back, Rod was kissing Ashley. I did not make any undue noises, but I did sit back down in my chair. As he kissed her, he let his hand drop to her breast. She moaned a little and their kissing intensified. Encouraged, he worked his hand up under her silky top. She rubbed his leg and crotch. When they came up for air, they noticed that I was sitting there.

"Ray," Ashley said, "Something has come up."

She winked and smiled at Rod also.

"If you are okay with it, I might show Rod my bedroom."

An inquisitive look from her and I knew how to respond.

"No, go ahead. I will just tidy up the wine glasses and go watch some TV in my bedroom. Have fun you two."

I did tidy up the dishes some but I stayed close to her bedroom door. After about five minutes, I heard plenty of sounds that indicated that Rod probably did fulfill Ashley's requirements. It sounded almost like a ruckus. There was moaning, bumping and plenty of animal sounding activities. I guessed that Ashley was trying to fuck him into submission. It was funny because he probably thought that he had seduced her.

12