My Friend Ashley Ch. 05

Story Info
Ra'Chelle becomes a skilled oral lover to both sexes.
3.3k words
4.64
13.2k
21

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were no longer in the experimental stage. Gretchen had set me on a path to feminization and Ashley was following her lead. Ashley had already broken one of her restrictions. She had allowed Gretchen to perform oral sex on her. The distinction that I was performing oral sex on the women while dressed as a female. When Gretchen ate Ashley's pussy, Ashley had relented knowing that it was Gretchen who was making oral love to her. Now Ashley had experienced oral sex from me when I was Ray and since then after I had transitioned to Ra'Chelle. That is not to say that Ashley was turning bi. She admittedly was a fan of big cock. The bigger the better.

I continued to make oral love to Ashley when she wanted. Also, she allowed me to put my little dicklet into her occasionally and cum in her. Then I would eat my cum from her pussy and bring her to shattering orgasms. She had come home a few times after a date full of a big stud's sperm load. A few times she called ahead before she came home. I would answer my phone.

"Hello."

"Is Ra'Chelle there?"

That was my cue to get feminized if I wasn't already. Usually I would put on heavy makeup and lipstick if I had time. When she got there, she would act all lesbian with me.

"Oh, Ra'Chelle, I see that you were expecting your lover girl. How sweet of you to prepare to service your domme like this. Are you ready to eat my stretched pussy? My male lover brought me to several intense orgasms. Don't you wish you had a cock so you could get all the way into my love tunnel? Well, you will have to get that marvelous tongue ready and reach in as far as you can. I have a boiling pot of man cum still way up in my uterus. Want to suck it out of me?"

She especially liked for me to adorn my little dicklet with some of the jewelry that we had begun purchasing after our date with Clay. Both Ashley and Clay thought that the chain jewelry on my dicklet was just the right amount of camouflage and adornment. It gave me the dual identify of a feminized sissy boy. And who was I to complain? Making love with Ashley had been my dream for years. The type of sexual love we were experiencing was indeed totally different than what I could have ever imagined. But the emotional love was the same. She did not dominate me in a typical style as most of the domination experiences go. Ashley just suggested some variations from time to time and I always acquiesced to her suggestions. I probably took it further that any submissive would have because her domination was so kind and loving.

As Ashley and I became more routine in our 'lesbian' sex, we experimented with positions and different scenarios. It was a month or so after Gretchen had turned me out to femdom that she called me one night and asked me to come over to her place the following evening. Ashley had a date and I really didn't want to miss her coming home with my big creampie present, but I accepted Gretchen's invitation anyway. Come already dressed, Ra'Chelle. You can wear a coat over your sexy things or you can change here. I was not the least worried about going out as Ra'Chelle and Gretchen indicated that the party was in her apartment, so I got ready the next evening and dressed like I had with Ashley and Clay.

I had an overcoat and I packed a bag with some of Ra'Chelle's casual clothes just in case. My makeup was a bit overdone and I had a new blonde wig I wanted to wear. I wore pink stockings and white heels. I had purchased a pink bustier with half cups. It was edged in white lace. The bustier had garters to hold up the stockings. Since there were not straps on the bustier, I had to place a breast enhancement silicone bag under each breast. The garment was so tight that it pushed my breast flesh up high anyway and the enhancement bags did the rest. It made me look like I had almost a B cup.

The skirt I wore was a seriously sexy open front skirt that stopped just in front of my hip bones. My little cock was getting used to the dressing up and most of the time, the excitement caused me to lose my erections. Not that it was much different in length. That evening I wore some pretty cock jewelry consisting of a string of pearls on an elastic band that fitted over the base of my scrotum and on top of my little dicklet. The pearls then cris-crossed over my little appendage and circled just under the head. A single strand hung down about a half inch to jiggle and attract attention.

I had on pink lipstick and some pink highlights to my dark eyeshadow. I thought I looked pretty and could not wait to see what Gretchen thought.

I drove to her place and parked. I walked assuredly to her apartment and rang the doorbell. I was surprised when Mandy answered the door. Remember that Mandy was Gretchen's friend/part time lover who Gretchen had talked into letting Ra'Chelle perform oral sex on her. Mandy smiled and kissed me on the lips. And why not? I was a hot girl and she loves girls. I also noticed Kevin helping Gretchen with the drinks and snacks. Kevin also greeted me with a kiss on the lips, as did Gretchen. It seemed a little out of place with both Mandy and Kevin there. I had had oral sex with both of them and I wondered what the combination might lead to that evening.

We had some drinks and talked weather, sports, politics while we drank and snacked. Finally, Gretchen broke the ice.

"God, Ra'Chelle. You look so hot and sexy. That almost transparent half skirt is absolutely stunning on you. How did you ever think of that?"

"Oh," I answered, "Ashley and I were looking at some fashion magazines and we both spotted a model in a long 'hostess' skirt with shorts. We thought that was a nice touch with my new jewelry. We also liked the flow of the skirt. It is like a beach cover up except obviously no front and a double layer of semitransparent lycra lace mesh.

"

"Oh, my, yes." Ashely gushed. "Those pearls are so sexy and just stunning. I don't know how you came up with the idea, but it is ingenious. It makes a statement. Well, actually two statements. Just so sexy. Mandy, do you like the pearls?"

Mandy smiled. "I guess better than the alternative. And yes, actually they are really cute and so, so feminine."

Gretchen moved over to Mandy who was dressed in slacks and a pretty top. Gretchen gave her another hors d'oeuvre and kissed her on the lips. Mandy for her part began to fondle Gretchen's big breasts which swung like two beach balls under her low-cut top. Of course, Gretchen was not wearing a bra and soon removed her top anyway so Mandy could have full access to her terrific mounds. While the girls were kissing and fondling, Kevin seemed a little uncomfortable.

"Hey." He asked, "What about me?"

Gretchen and Mandy were already so preoccupied with their coupling that both Kevin and I felt a little odd.

"Oh, sorry, Kevin. Ra'Chelle, why don't you warm up Kevin's big cock while I get on my sweet girlfriend's wet pussy? You know Ra'Chelle but think of her as my bi-gender girlfriend. She is great."

Kevin looked at me. I was different than when Gretchen and I had both made love to him. I was dressed like a little whore while my little clitty was all wrapped in pearls. He was certainly loving the show and by now Gretchen had Mandy's clothes off and her legs in the air while she devoured her pussy. Mandy was cooing and had no inhibitions about getting eaten out while a man and a trans woman were watching. It was hot and I could tell that Kevin's manhood was about to burst out of his pants. I moved to him and began to rub his cock through his pants. It was not the first time with a cock for me and in my adopted role, it seemed very natural. He leaned back and showed no reluctance.

I helped him off with his clothes and removed is thong. His huge black cock flopped out. When he was completely naked, I took his throbbing manhood in my hand and touched my lips to the plum sized head. I could already taste his precum. He was flowing and depositing plenty of goo into my mouth. I covered the big cockhead with my painted lips and opened wide to take his cock into my cavity. As I worked on his pole, he started moving back and forth. I could not take much more of him into my mouth. I felt like I was going to gag. I tried to gain the advantage and let my head initiate the penetration. He was flowing precum.

There was no reason to be coy around Kevin. He knew what I was and the femininity I displayed apparently overrode the fact that I had a cock instead of a pussy. I slathered his cock down to the base with the mixture of precum and saliva. When I reached his big balls, I licked his scrotum and all the way under down to the perineum. His hips raised as I neared his backside opening. I gave a few licks to his anus and moved back up to his balls. Carefully, I took one of his testicles into my mouth and held it softly so as not to hurt him. I moved over and did the same to the other one.

Now his massive cock was pumping precum like a geyser. Together with my saliva, he was coated with a film of slippery goo that was pooling down around his balls. He was certainly ready to fuck Gretchen, but she was still trying to get her face in Mandy's dripping pussy. Mandy had wrapped her legs around Gretchen's head and was pussy fucking her face and cumming in spurts. Her squeals were followed by a period of moaning and then another shrill wail.

Not wanting to break up that nest of female flesh, I did the only thing that I could. I lay back on the couch and rested my head over the armrest. I had Kevin move over me and then took his cock as deeply into my mouth as I could. I would have loved to swallow all of his cock but the eleven incher would never make it down my throat. I sucked as much as I could until he pulled his cock out and rested his scrotum on my forehead. His cock tensed and he blasted his cum all over me. It reached my swollen breasts, my bustier and all the way to my pearl clad winker. I was drenched in his cum. After a half dozen eruptions, he was beginning to run out. And still is cock oozed the hot man lava. He was now dripping all over my face and totally ruining my makeup.

I was certainly going to be a mess afterward. I could not help thinking ahead to what Ashley might think if I made it back home when she came home from her date. I did not want her to see me with cum all over me and my makeup ruined. I surely did not want to miss her creampie gift. I was so into my female persona and wanted nothing more than to taste the muskiness of a woman's pussy after it had been freshly fucked. And by the way, the heady taste of cum straight from the source was also exhilarating. I had gone from a jilted little man to a horny semi-woman in just a few months.

While I was still mopping up and tasting the remnants of Kevin's amazing cumshot, Gretchen and Mandy were just finishing up with their special girl love. Gretchen suggested to Mandy that we switch partners. She quickly was under Kevin enjoying his long black cock in her already dripping pussy. Where he got the stamina to follow a blow job with banging Gretchen is probably due to his athletic training. Or it could just be that black men are much more virile than other men. He was hard again and giving Gretchen a thorough fucking.

Mandy looked at me and I was expecting her to have me eat her out again. After all it was Mandy that had first commended me on my oral skills. But I was in for another surprise from her.

Mandy said, "Okay Ra'Chelle, Gretchen has piqued my curiosity. You can take the pearls off temporarily and stick that big clit in my pussy. I love bumping pussies with my girlfriends and you are bigger in the clitty than most of them are."

Here an avowed lesbian was inviting me to fuck her. Albeit, that she was referring to me as a girl lover. My cock was getting harder and I was on the spot to see if I could make her enjoy it. In actual fact, Gretchen had intrigued her about me eating my cum from her afterwards, but it was all the same to me. I removed my penis decoration and mounted her. She kissed me on my cum covered face and lips and seemed not to be repulsed by Kevin's cum. I tried to sink my little dicklet into her hot wet pussy, but it was only so long.

"Oh, Ra'Chelle, your hard little clitty is making mine hard also. That's it, Baby, pound my pussy with your little clit. Your pussy is so hot on mine."

It was all girl terms. She was actually having sex with me, but not in her eyes. She was being serviced by Ra'chelle. And Ra'Chelle looked and acted like a hot lesbian, also. I did pump a big load of cum into her and then got down and sucked her pussy. I was trying to outdo Gretchen. I wanted Mandy to tell everyone about finding a hot lesbian who could take care of her oral needs. When she came, it was almost like I had heard from Gretchen getting her off earlier.

After I finished cleaning up Mandy's pussy, Gretchen was ready for my oral and clean up skills. Kevin had pounded her pussy and left her gapped wide open with cum running out of her. I followed trying to make my tongue better to her than his grotesquely huge cock. She came and pushed out glob after glob of his cum. I drank it all. I had ingested three loads of cum in less than an hour.

After some rest and drinks, it looked like Kevin was about to leave and Mandy was now face first in Gretchen's stretched pussy. I took that as my cue to leave also. Who knows how long the two girlfriends went at it after I left? I was so pleased with myself as I drove back to Ashley's. I had fucked a lesbian. Made oral love to all three of the people at the party and was hurrying home to hopefully clean up my friend, Ashley's steaming pussy. I didn't see how it could get any better. Sex was not categorized that night. It just was. It was enjoyable to each of us and there were no labels.

When I got back to Ashley's, I just had time to touch up my makeup when she came in.

"God, Ra'Chelle," Ashley said, "You're already back from Gretchen's? Must have been a dud. What's wrong did Mandy eat out your girlfriend's pussy before you had your chance?"

"Well, yes and no. Sort of."

"You will have to explain that one, Sweetie."

"Yes, that happened, but it is not like you think. While they went at it, I got Kevin ready. Actually, more than ready. He came in my mouth while the girls were going on. After I sucked his cock, he still had plenty left to fuck Gretchen. While that was happening, Mandy let me fuck her. It was just so I could get her off by eating my cum from her. She enjoyed it. When Kevin finished fucking Gretchen, he left another huge load in her pussy and I sucked it all out and made her cum again. Does that sound like a dud evening?"

"Okay, guess not. Anyway, Alvin, the ex-basketball player nailed my pussy over and over. I never came so much. He was hung like a horse and left about three huge loads in my pussy. If you are not all spent and full, would you like to eat me out?"

"I would feel left out if you hadn't asked. Your pussy is so sweet tasting. When it is full of cum it tastes differently. I think all that fucking releases hormones and musky creams. I have developed a craving for both your pussy and cum."

I did indeed suck her dry and bring her to another terrific orgasm. Dry being a relative term. While I was cleaning her up, she continued to secret plenty of love lubrication. When she came, she squirted all over my face. I drank as much as I could. We lay together for another thirty minutes and then took as shower together.

In the shower, Ashley said, "Golly, Ra'Chelle. You look so different in the shower. Don't you wish you had girl breasts like mine?"

"God, Ash, I would kill for breasts like yours. I mean the breastforms look good when I am dressed, but it is still artificial. I feel so feminine with them on."

"Yeah, if you are interested, I have done some research on that topic. Would you like to start taking some herbal supplements to see if we can enhance those boobs?"

"Yeah, I would love to try that. You think it might work?"

"According to the literature, some of the ideas are a waste of time and money, but I read a little deeper and there are some naturally occurring estrogen type chemicals in a few of the exotic extracts. It might be worth a try to start with. If not, there is always estrogen. But you probably need to see a doctor for that. And you need a testosterone inhibitor to stop the production so the estradiol can work. Let's try the supplements for a couple of months. You can always stop if they don't agree with you or they have any side effects.

I was so turned on by Ashley's suggestion that I paid little attention to the possible side effects. If being feminized further would make me more attractive to all my new lovers, then I was for it. I could just imagine having some real breasts. Ashley indicated that if we went to Estrogen therapy that my body would become softer, curvier in the right places and my hair would soften. That would be great. I was already tired of shaving all the time. If the supplements would make my body hair softer and lighter, it might help by not having to shave myself so often.

While this was a big step, I could not see a downside compared to my previously miserable condition after Karen left me. My perspective was so different. Where once I felt inferior for hot being a strapping he-man, I now had success and notoriety for being a skilled oral lover of both men and women.