My Friend Tom Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom takes me an adult bookstore.
1.6k words
4.61
10.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pstules
pstules
70 Followers

Tom and I would get together every few weeks and have a good time. One Saturday I was out at his house, and he told me he had to run some errands and asked me to ride along. He stopped at the post office and ran in to pick up a package. I waited in his truck which was incredibly comfortable for a pickup. We then moved on to the hardware store where he ran in to get a few things. After that he drove to a little seedier section of town and pulled up to an adult bookstore. He said, "Come on in and check this place out."

We got out of the truck and headed on in. I wasn't sure what we needed to pick up here but figured I'd follow Tom. We entered and it was surprising how bright it was inside. There was every imaginable sex toy and a few that I had no idea how what they were. We walked through and came to a door near the back which said, "Video Booths". We went in and it was a little darker back here and there were a few men hanging around. It was a long hallway with doors on each side. Tom steered me to a booth about half way down and in we went. There was a video screen about the size of a 27 inch tv, and opposite that was a bench to sit on. Tom locked the door and told me to strip. He did too. He fed a $10 bill into the bill acceptor and a porno movie began playing with a woman on her back getting fucked, while another woman sat on her face. As the room got brighter from the movie playing, I noticed there was a glory hole on each of the side walls. As soon as we went into our booth, I could hear shuffling of feet as people moved into the booths on either side of us.

Tom sat down on the bench and said, "Kneel down and suck my cock."

I did as he asked and started sucking his cock. After he was hard, he pulled my head off of his cock and turned my head so I was facing the gloryhole on the right. There was a large half hard cock hanging there. Tom kind of pushed me toward it and I began sucking it. I could feel it grow in my mouth till it was fully hard. It was a nice size and I sucked it for about five minutes, and I heard a moan, and he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all and looked behind me to see Tom's ass as he had his dick stuck through the other gloryhole. I stood up to stretch my legs and watch tom get sucked. I started play with his ass as he was getting sucked and soon, he blew his load. As he pulled back, I noticed some cum on the end of his cock and leaned over to clean him off.

We both sat naked on the bench for about five minutes and recharged. Tom put another $10 in. We both started playing with each other's dicks and watching a movie. I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye and saw a couple of fingers poking through the right side gloryhole. I looked to Tom since I didn't know what that meant. He said, "Stick your dick through there and get it sucked. When someone sticks their fingers through, they're looking to suck."

I stood up and stuck my dick through the hole and immediately whoever was on the other side started to stroke it and then then took it in his mouth. I was getting a very nice blowjob and soon I felt Tom playing with my ass. I guess he had some lube with him because soon he had two fingers up my ass. The gentleman sucking me was doing a great job. Suddenly Tom's fingers left my ass but were quickly replaced by his cock. Here I was getting a great blow job through the gloryhole while Tom was balls deep in my ass. Tom is a little taller than I am so when he was fully inside me, I almost had a weightless feel. He then started fucking me hard. I was just hoping the wall held. It did and I shot rope after rope of cum into the guy's mouth blowing me. Tom pounded me for a few more minutes and then blew his load in my ass. The guy blowing me must have wondered what was going on since I had cum and was going soft but my dick was still hanging through the hole bouncing around. I could hear doors opening and closing and the shuffling of feet but didn't really know where it was coming from.

Tom and I both sat on the bench again and were staring at the movie trying to recharge our batteries. My ass had that feeling where it was a little sore but also empty and wanting more. I figured Tom and I would head back to his place and relax in the hot tub before another round of sex, but we just sat there. Eventually we heard the door slam in the booth next to ours and a voice said, "Wanna suck?"

Tom leaned over and stuck his finger through the whole as in invitation. The next thing we saw was a large black cock coming through the hole. I figured Tom would tell me to get to work, but instead he dropped to his knees and began sucking. He bobbed on it for a few minutes and pulled off to show it was fully erect, and about 10 inches long and thicker than Tom. Yikes or yummy, I wasn't sure which. Tom asked him, "Do you wanna fuck?"

The response was an immediate, "Yes."

Tom told me to bend over and back up to the wall. I did and as I got closer Tom drizzled some lube on my ass and spread my ass cheeks. I felt that big cock head at my hole and Tom gave me a little push and it was in. I kept backing up until I felt my cheeks hit wood. Talk about full and stretched, that was me. It was a sweet feeling. As Tom held my shoulders, so I was pinned to the wall, the big cock in my ass began to move. And move it did. I was fucked harder and faster than ever by the biggest cock ever in my ass, and I didn't even know who he was or what he looked like. It must have been a hot scene because Tom started getting hard again and stuck his cock in my mouth. Now I was being spit roasted on two big cocks. It didn't last very long as after about five minutes the man in my ass cried out and blew a huge load in my ass. He stayed hard in my ass for about a minute before he started to soften and pull out of me. I was spent and crumpled to the floor, leaving Tom's big cock begging for relief.

About this time someone had come in the other side and stuck a couple of fingers through the hole. Tom moved over and put his cock in there for the new cocksucker. I ever so slowly got up off the floor and was moving to sit down when Tom motioned me over.

He said, "Since you left me hanging before, get down and eat my ass while I get sucked."

I knelt behind him and began licking his ass. He groaned so I figured I was doing a good job. I got my tongue in his ass as far as I could and wiggled it around. He was moaning a lot now and finally announced he was cumming. After he pulled back from the hole, I again cleaned him off and we both collapsed on the bench. I asked if we were ready to go as my legs, ass, and jaw were all sore. He agreed and we got up and got dressed. When we were walking out a few of the guys standing around thanked us.

We headed back to Tom's house and stripped and jumped in the hot tub. He asked, "Had you ever been to a gloryhole before?"

I replied, "No."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes. It was fun but I wouldn't want to do it all the time."

"What did you like best?"

"I suppose it was when I was getting sucked through the hole while you were fucking my ass."

He just smiled. The hot tub felt great on my body, and I was so relaxed I was almost falling asleep. We were starting to prune up so we got out and moved to the shower to wash away the day. We washed each other thoroughly and soon were both hard. I didn't think I could get hard again but did. We dried off and moved to Tom's bedroom. I started sucking him because I didn't want to take that big cock in my ass again today. Soon he was filling my mouth with another load of cum. I was still hard, and Tom got on all fours and told me to lube him up and fuck him. I did and didn't last very long. I was soon blowing a load in his ass. I rolled over and we both just laid there on his bed. We rested awhile and it was time for me to go. He still wants me to bring my wife along one of these weekends, but I'm still hesitant. Maybe one day.

pstules
pstules
70 Followers