My Friend's Brother Pt. 04

Story Info
10 Yrs Later - My Ultimate Threesome Comes True.
21.3k words
4.8
13.4k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you can imagine, Tom and I grew apart as we got older. I went away across state to college where I met my eventual wife, Dawn, the love of my life. Tom stayed in town and attended a local college. I had heard that he had married as well, coincidentally to a girl I had fucked when we were younger. She was super attractive and a really great fuck. I also heard that Tom came out as gay and divorced her only a few years into the marriage. My first thought when I heard Tom came out was that I wasn't surprised because of my experiences with him. However, I was also deathly afraid that his new found freedom would encourage him to discuss his past sexual encounters with me. Thankfully, I don't think he did.

My wife, Dawn, and I were happily married. Sex was okay, not great, but okay. Things had grown a little stale to which we tried to address like most couples. We spiced things up by having sex in different places (beach, dressing rooms, etc...), we role played (she was my boss, I was a delivery boy, etc...), and we tried new things (ass fingering and licking, light dom, sub, etc...). For the most part it worked, but I still wanted something more. I had lots of ideas, but nothing specific. Dawn really didn't offer much in terms of ideas, but I could sense she wanted more too.

Dawn and I loved to go out to bars and restaurants on the weekends. We would eat and drink a bit too much and usually ended up going home to have sex. When I was lucky, the sex would start in the car with Dawn either leaning over to suck my cock while I was driving or she might pull her pants down and rub her pussy for me. I love watching her masturbate and she loved doing it for me. Dawn's pussy is perfect. She has a nice trimmed tuft of hair with perfect lips and an ultra-sensitive clit.

This particular weekend, Dawn and I were looking forward to visiting one of our favorite outdoor bars located by the ocean. We had planned on an afternoon of cocktails and food. I was super excited because day drinking with Dawn usually meant great sex when we leave the bar. Dawn loves day drinking and totally lets any inhibitions float away once she gets rolling.

"How does this look?" Dawn asked as she spun around to show me her outfit.

She was wearing a sundress with spaghetti straps holding her modest breasts in place. Her tits were not large which was perfect as I liked them smaller anyway. Dawn looked great in the dress, but I was admittedly disappointed because it didn't allow her to show off her perfect ass. I love her ass and have been trying to fill it with my cock since the day we met, all to no avail.

"You look amazing," I responded. "But, I was hoping for your tight shorts so I could stare at your ass all day."

"You mean this ass?" she said playfully as she lifted the dress to show me her thong.

"Exactly!" I said, reaching out to give it a light slap.

"Oh, keep that up and we may not go anywhere," she said.

This was a good sign. If Dawn was already talking this way without drinking, I was excited to see what was going to happen once alcohol was added to the equation. We gathered our things and jumped in the car to go. The weather was in the high eighties and the sun was shining without a cloud in the sky. The restaurant was by the ocean which was about a ten minute drive from our house. As we were driving, I couldn't help but look over at Dawn and think how lucky I was to have her as my wife. I certainly married up!

When we arrived at the restaurant the parking lot was pretty full. I wasn't too worried because they had four different bar areas that fit lots of people. I parked the car and told Dawn to stay in her seat as I jumped out of my door. I went around the car and opened her door for her.

"My, what a gentleman," she said.

"You know you don't have to do that. You're already getting laid tonight," she said with a wink as I helped her from the car.

"I figured as much, but maybe this will help my chances for trying something new tonight."

"You're not putting it in my ass."

"Damn, it was worth a try."

We walked towards the bar area and quickly discovered that we weren't the only ones who had the idea of outdoor day drinking. All four of the bars were packed. We walked around a bit until we saw an older couple at the bar who looked like they were getting ready to leave. I rushed over and hovered until they did. Dawn and I grabbed the two seats and made ourselves comfortable realizing how lucky we were to be seated. We ordered our drinks and settled in knowing that we would not be leaving for some time. We chatted and laughed while throwing back cocktails and eating delicious food. I could sense that Dawn was feeling good based on the number of sexual innuendos she was letting fly. Since day drinking is her favorite, Dawn often forgets that it's a marathon and not a sprint. So, it is up to me to make sure she paces herself or I won't get any sex later.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," she said, squeezing my thigh as she rose from her seat.

Dawn turned and headed for the bathroom and I watched her ass thinking about fucking the shit out of her later. I had a bit of a hardon thinking about it so I gently brushed my dick with my hand. Dawn returned a few minutes later smiling like she had done something wrong and got away with it.

"What are you giggling about?" I asked her.

"Hold out your hand," she instructed.

I did as she told me and she took her hand and placed it on top of mine. She opened her hand and placed a light silky material in mine. I looked only to see she gave me the thong panties she was wearing when we left the house.

I laughed hard, but was enormously turned on by this little gesture. The thought of her pussy being exposed without panties in such a public place had me totally hard.

"Should I smell them?" I asked jokingly.

"You can, but that old couple over there watching us may not like it."

I turned around and sure enough there was an older couple watching us with disgusted looks on their faces. Well, at least the woman did, the guy looked jealous. But, what I saw behind them caused me to gasp and look away. It couldn't be possible. He lived like fifty miles from here.

"Are you okay?" Dawn asked me, noticing that I looked confused.

"Yeah, fine. I just thought I saw someone I recognized from a long time ago, but it's not him."

I purposely did not look back over to see if it actually was Tom because I was afraid to make eye contact. That part of my life had passed and I was now totally moving on with my wife by my side. I had fun with him, man did I ever have fun with him, but that was in the past.

"Are you ready for another drink or appetizer?" I asked Dawn, trying to distract myself from Tom's possible presence.

"Absolutely," she responded.

We ordered a couple more drinks and I managed to move on from thinking about him, almost. He was still stuck in the back of my mind. I was thinking back to one of our last encounters when I watched him fuck himself with a dildo, making me clean all my cum and his cum with my tongue off the mirror to which it was mounted. Coming back to reality, I noticed my cock was rock hard.

"I lost you for a minute there, what are you thinking about?" Dawn asked me.

"Nothing really, I just spaced out."

Dawn leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear.

"Are you sure you weren't thinking of fucking me from behind while you play with my asshole?"

Dawn doesn't often talk this dirty so I knew she was really feeling good. It certainly made me forget about Tom.

"You like that don't you. You like the thought of putting your dick in my ass instead of your thumb, right?"

"You're going to make my cum right here if you don't settle down," I said jokingly, but not.

"I think it might be time to leave so you can enjoy the car ride home," she said, giving my cock a slight squeeze.

"Let's go," I said, getting off the bar stool.

"I think we need the check first," she said laughing.

"Right," I laughed. "You get the check while I run to the bathroom."

I turned to go to the bathroom and caught Tom out of the corner of my eye. It was definitely him. I have to admit that he looked good. I didn't spend much time on him as I wanted to get right to Dawn sucking me off in the car. I went to the urinal and extracted my cock from my zipper which was not an easy task given I was already semi hard due to the thought of what was to come during the car ride and at home. Dawn was definitely horned up and that usually leads to some fun sex. After finishing up I gave myself a couple of quick strokes before stuffing myself back in my pants. When I exited the rest room I could see across to the bar where Dawn was sitting. My immediate thought was how beautiful she looked. I'm not sure how I managed to land her as my wife, but I knew I was going to do some fucked up things with her soon! As I began walking towards her, I noticed someone standing over my seat waiting to order from the bartender. Sure enough it was Tom. Fuck, what do I do? The bar was packed so if I waited for him to get his drink I could be waiting a long time. Of course, Dawn was talking to him as she does all strangers. She has the need to make small talk with anyone and everyone. I stood there watching as they were chatting and laughing like best friends. Screw it, I'm going over to my seat I thought. It may be awkward, but it also might be cool to catch up with an old friend that I grew up with....and blew many of my loads in his mouth.

As I approached them I decided that I wouldn't acknowledge him unless he acknowledged me. Yes, I knew it was childish, but this was a guy who swallowed more of my loads than anyone on the planet, including my wife! It was a strange situation that I never thought I would find myself in. As I approached my chair at the bar Tom could sense someone near him and moved to the side to allow me access to the seat. He turned a bit and looked directly at me.

"Mark?" he asked

"Holy shit, Tom?" I responded by acting surprised. "What are you doing here? I thought you were still living south of the city."

"I do, but I'm here with some work friends," he responded. "You look great. What's it been like 10 years now since I last saw you?"

"Something like that. You look great too."

And he did. It was pretty obvious that he had taken great care of himself over the years. His shoulders were broad and waist was thin. I was pretty happy with how I had kept myself in shape, but he looked so much better. I reached out to shake his hand, but he pulled me in for a hug. His arms were thick and strong as he enveloped my body. As we parted, I saw Dawn looking confused.

"Oh, sorry. Dawn, this is my friend that I grew up with. Tom, this is my lovely wife, Dawn.

"Very nice to meet you, Dawn." he said.

"Same here. Mark talks a lot about growing up playing basketball and wiffleball with his friends. Are you one of those guys?"

"Yes, I am. There was a group of us that were inseparable for many summers. It was so much fun."

"I would say Mark agrees, since he talks so much about it. Were you a Red Sox fan too? Mark said you guys would shoot hoops and then watch the Sox after."

Mark looked over at me with a smile knowing what usually happened when he and I watched the Sox. Typically, it would result in at least one of us swallowing a load of cum.

"Yes, I was a huge Sox fan and still am today. We watched a ton of games on my parents couch. It was a lot of fun. Watching the games now just isn't the same as it was back then," he said with a slight smirk.

'Yeah Mark said you guys rarely missed a game. That's dedication."

"It was easy to be dedicated when you really enjoyed it."

I had to stop this conversation because I was feeling bad for Dawn not understanding where Tom was coming from.

"So Tom, are you still living in the old neighborhood?"

"Close, but a couple of towns over. I bought a place on the same street, but my ex-wife got it in the divorce settlement," he said.

"Oh, sorry to hear that."

"Don't be, we just discovered we have different interests and it would be better if we went our separate ways. We still get along great, probably better as friends than husband and wife," he said.

"How about you, where are you calling home with your lovely wife?"

"We're just down the road from here."

"That's convenient."

"Let me buy you guys a drink," Tom said

"Thanks, but we were just on our way out," I said, remembering the road head I was hoping to get on the way home.

"C'mon, I haven't seen you in ten years and you won't let me buy you and your wife a drink?"

"I'm up for it Mark. Tom's right, have a drink with your old friend. I promise our plans won't change, they'll just be delayed a bit," Dawn said with a wink.

"Okay, it will be good to catch up and hear what you've been up to." I said

We continued with some small talk while waiting forever for the bartender to get us drinks. Tom hadn't changed a bit. He was still charming and funny. He had Dawn and I in tears with his stories. I could tell Dawn was enjoying the conversation and seemed to really take a liking to Tom. We finished our drinks and decided to have another. Again, the bartender was super busy so it took some time to get served. While working on our second drink, Tom ended up wedged between me and a woman sitting next to me on the opposite side of Dawn. The bar was crowded so there really was no other place to stand. Tom was in the middle of another story when he was nudged from behind causing him to bump into me. I felt his cock against my arm and it sent a jolt of electricity through me. I'm pretty sure he was at least semi-hard.

"Sorry about that," came a voice from behind Tom.

"No problem, there's really no room to move," he responded to the stranger.

"I have an idea," I heard Dawn say. "Are you guys up for drinks back at our house? It is so crowded here and it takes forever to get a drink. I'm having fun listening to you guys talk about growing up, but can barely hear you at times. We can throw some food on the grill and we have a refrigerator full of beer."

I knew at that point Dawn was buzzed at a minimum. She never invites people back to the house because she hates entertaining. Any entertaining is usually driven by me.

"Sounds good Dawn, but don't forget that Tom's here with work friends," I said, half hoping that he would agree and pass on the offer.

"Actually, I think they may have left me," he said laughing while looking around the bar.

"Those fuckers do this all the time and they think it's funny. Thankfully I drove myself this time. I guess I'm up for going to your place as long as I'm not imposing. I know you mentioned that you had plans."

"Our plans are flexible, right Mark?" Dawn said.

"Um, yeah, of course," I said reluctantly, realizing that the likelihood of getting road head or getting laid was slowly fading away.

"Okay, then let's go," Dawn said.

We sat for another twenty minutes just waiting to pay the tab. We finally paid up and were now on our way out of the restaurant.

"What's your address so I can put it in my GPS?" Tom asked.

"Just follow us," Dawn said. "Where are you parked?"

"Right over there," he said, pointing to the other side of the lot.

"We'll drive over to you and then you can follow us. It's like a ten minute drive to our house."

We parted ways and went to our respective cars. I was excited to have Tom back to the house, but nervous as hell that one of us would slip up and mention our adventures growing up.

Once we entered the car Dawn reached over and grabbed my cock through my pants.

"I know why you were so reluctant to have Tom over, but don't worry I'm going to take care of you at some point."

"I hope so, otherwise I'm going to explode in my pants."

I started the car and drove up so that Tom could follow us. No sooner did we exit the parking lot when Dawn began unbuttoning my pants and lowering my zipper.

"Let's try to relieve some pressure," she said just before putting my cock in her mouth.

"Oh, that feels so good," I said as Dawn's head was bobbing up and down.

Dawn was moaning while sucking my cock. One hand was stroking me while the other was rubbing my balls. I was in heaven and probably would have cum in seconds if I didn't have several cocktails.

Just as quickly as she went down on me, she stopped.

"I don't want you to cum yet," she said, raising her head from my crotch. She wiped her chin with the back of her hand. "Save it for later. I want you to think about it all night. Think about giving me a huge load anywhere you want."

"Anywhere?" I asked.

"We'll see," she replied.

I managed to get myself together before exiting the car in our garage. Tom had pulled up right behind us and got out of his car.

"You guys are so close to the bar that you must go all the time," he said as he entered the garage. "Close enough to grab a buzz and far enough to disappear from the passenger seat on the way home." he smirked

Dawn looked a bit horrified at first, but then decided to play along.

"Yes, Mark sometimes gets very distracted on the way home. It's just far enough to relax some, but not far enough for him to fully let himself go," she said.

What the fuck is going on here. First, Dawn invited Tom to our house and now she is flirting with him about giving me head in the car? I was fully confused, but admittedly thought it was pretty hot. I could certainly see the alcohol was having its impact on her.

We grabbed three beers from the refrigerator in the garage and went into the house. Now Dawn and I do pretty well for ourselves and we like to keep a nice home. We worked hard for it and certainly spent a lot of money on it. We didn't skimp and it showed.

"Wow, your home is beautiful," he said looking around.

"Thank you," Dawn responded.

We went to the living room and sat down. We picked up the conversation where we left off at the bar. Lots of laughs and some serious chat as well. Tom told us of the drama back in my hometown as well as some gossip about my old friends. We drank a few beers and I'm pretty sure no one was feeling much pain. Dawn got up to go to the kitchen to get some snacks to absorb the alcohol.

"Dude, you seriously married up. Dawn is awesome." Tom said when she left the room.

"I know, I don't know what she sees in me sometimes."

"Maybe it's your big cock," he laughed

"You seemed to enjoy it quite a bit," I shot back.

"I did, and I miss it all the time. Does she know about our past?"

"No, I don't know how she would react. Sometimes I think she would be fine and not so much at other times."

"Do you ever think about what we used to do?" he asked

"Of course, do you?

"All the time, usually when I'm jerking off."

"Who's jerking off?" Dawn asked when entering the room.

"Oh, sorry Dawn, just some guy talk that you weren't supposed to hear." Tom responded.

"Hey, if I'm going to hang out with guys I don't want to be treated differently. So let's hear it, who's jerking off. My guess is Mark since he does it so much."

Tom laughed as the conversation became increasingly awkward for me. Dawn was starting to cross into a space where I was afraid to go. Sex talk would surely lead to her discovering my past.

"Is that right, Mark. You enjoy a nice jerk, do you?" he said, moving his hand in a jerking motion.

I didn't answer because I did not want to add fuel to the fire. I just laughed it off and tried to change the subject.

"Tom, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but what happened with your marriage?"

"Mark, are you fucking kidding me? That's totally inappropriate," Dawn said scornfully.

"It's fine," said Tom. "I have no problems talking about it."

"So I married Pam five years ago. You know Pam, right Mark?" Tom asked me. "Of course you do."