My Friend's Brother Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a slut and we are going to treat you like one,"

This sent shivers of excitement through my body as the thought of these two men taking advantage of me. Not to mention the fact that Dawn would watch the whole thing from a thousand miles away.

William had released my cock from his mouth and was stroking me softly. He was so gentle as he caressed my balls with his tongue.

"Mmmmm," was all I could moan.

"You like that baby?" I heard from Dawn.

"Yes, alot," I moaned

"Well, it's over! William, stop touching him. Mark is here to serve us, not the other way around," Tom said.

"There's only one person clothed in the room," came Dawn's voice from the laptop. I'm even undressed here," she continued.

"Let me see that beautiful body, Dawn," demanded Tom.

Dawn shifted her laptop on the bed and rose to her feet. She was indeed naked and as beautiful as ever. She teasingly touched her pussy lips and moaned.

"Beautiful," Tom commented. "Dawn, get on the bed and put your laptop between your legs for me."

Dawn did as she was asked and placed the laptop between her legs. This gave us a closeup of her pussy.

"William, come over here," Tom requested. "Dawn, spread your lips and play with your clit for us. William, this is what is going to make you bisexual."

"I'm not so sure about that. I've never been with a woman and I'm quite satisfied with dick."

Dawn was rubbing her clit and moaning which caught William's attention. Every once in a while a finger would plunge into her pussy causing a deep moan to be released by all.

"She does have a beautiful pussy," William said, leaning in for a closer view.

"Mark, undress William," Tom said, quickly changing focus from Dawn.

William moved away from the laptop as I approached him. I could still see the closeup of Dawn playing with her pussy, but I was more interested in what was under all of William's clothing. I came face to face with William and grabbed his shirt at his waistline. I couldn't help but notice the chiseled features of his face. The perfect jawline and those fucking eyes. Those beautiful fucking eyes. I wanted to lean in and kiss him, but held back. I'm the sub here, I had to remind myself.

I lifted his shirt upward and he raised his arms to allow me to remove it. Everything I uncovered was simply perfect. I ran my hands over his chest and around to his back muscles. I'd never felt anything like him and wanted to savor every inch of him. I leaned in and flicked his nipple with my tongue causing him to moan ever so slightly.

I left his chest and kissed my way down to his abdomen. As I did this, Tom moved in and the two of them began passionately kissing. I focused on Williams stomach with my mouth as I fumbled with his belt. I finally unbuckled it to expose the button on his pants. What a fucking bulge in his pants. I needed to see what was in there so I made quick work of it and then unzipped him. I pulled his pants to his ankles.

"Sit on the bed," I told him.

William and Tom broke from their kiss as he moved to the bed. He sat on the edge as I kneeled in front of him. I pulled each pant leg off and then did the same to his socks. Now he sat there in just his boxers. I could see the tent his cock was causing.

"Stand up," I instructed.

William stood in front of me and his cock was inches from my face. I buried my nose in his boxer covered crotch and inhaled as deep as I could. He smelled so good. I did it one more time before kissing and licking his cock through the material. I reached up the leg of his boxers and began to rub his inner thigh being careful not to touch his manhood. This went on for a minute or so and when I turned to look, I could see Tom watching closely with his cock in hand. I looked over at the laptop and all that was on the screen was Dawn's pussy being rubbed by her right hand.

I then looked up into WIlliams eyes staring down at me. I reached for his boxers to pull them down, but stopped.

"May I please have your cock, sir?" I asked him

"Yes, you may," he responded.

I pulled his boxers down, but needed to lift the front of the waistline over his cock. I did not look at his cock as I looked down to remove his boxer from his feet. When leaning down, I looked up to see his beautiful manhood. His balls were clean shaven and enormous. The shaft was long, thick and bulging with veins. His head was huge! My immediate thought was how will that ever fit in my ass. Best of all though, was that his skin was such an even shade of dark black.

"Dawn, can you see this?" I asked.

"God yes Mark, put it next to your face so I can see how big it is."

I reached out and touched his cock for the first time. I was exceptionally hard and smooth. I leaned and touched my head to his thigh so that I could rest his cock on my cheek. Again, the sheer size of his head was amazing.

"Tom, bring the laptop over so I can get a close up," Dawn instructed.

Tom grabbed the laptop from the desk and brought it over to the bed. He arranged it in such a manner that it zoomed in for a closeup of my face and William's cock. He then leaned in and put his cock right next to William's on my cheek.

"That's so fucking hot, baby. Look at my little slut with two beautiful dicks in his face. I'm so jealous," Dawn said.

Tom reached down and grabbed hold of both cocks, one in each hand. He raised them off my cheek and then smacked them down hard against my face. It stung quite a bit, but was very arousing.

"So tell me Mark, do you want to suck our cocks?" asked Tom.

"Yes, I do." I answered.

SMACK! Both cocks came down hard again. This time it hurt more, but still turned me on.

"Ask us nicely," he demanded.

"May I please, please suck your cocks." I asked.

"I don't know. What do you think William, should we let him? I know he wants your big black cock more than my cock. He does look nice with our cocks rubbing his face. Dawn, do you think we should give your husband our cocks to suck?"

"I would give anything in the world to be in Mark's position. I would suck you both like nothing you've ever experienced. God, I wish I was there on my knees. Let the slut blow you both." Dawn answered.

"Open up," Tom instructed me.

He guided my head toward his cock and I opened my mouth. Tom's cock slipped between my lips and into my mouth. He tasted just as good as ever. He rested his hand on the top of my head, but let me do the work. He continued to stroke William's cock as I licked and sucked him. I decided I wanted some of William's beautiful cock too so I reached out and grabbed hold. It was like nothing I had felt before. I certainly love Tom's cock and have since the first time I sucked it. But....William's was beautiful. I stroked him lightly while sucking Tom further into my mouth. I looked up to see Tom and William in a passionate kiss.

I released Tom's cock from my mouth and replaced it with William's. I bobbed up and down on him a few times before switching back to Tom's cock. I wasn't trying to throat them. I would lick their hard shafts, play with their balls and take a few inches before switching to the other. I never stopped looking up at them kissing as I served them

"Yes, that feels so fucking good," William moaned.

"Mark's a good little cocksucker, isn't he?" Tom asked.

"Mmmm, yes," replied William.

I released William to work on Tom, I took his cock in my mouth again and sucked hard on the head while my hand cupped his balls. I massaged them gently before reaching under to rub over his ass crack.

"Yes, you know what to do, slut," Tom barked.

I continued to suck him while my hand explored his crack. I took my middle finger and pressed on his crack. Tom reached back with both hands and separated his cheeks. My finger found his hole and I rubbed while still sucking his cock.

"Ahhhh, perfect, he moaned.

I was pushing a bit on his hole and he loved it. His cock felt so good in my mouth and I wanted his cum badly. Dawn had other thoughts though.

"Tom and William, go sit on the edge of the bed. Mark, you stay right there on your knees." Dawn instructed from the laptop.

The two of them walked to the bed and sat at the foot on opposite corners as Dawn instructed. There they sat awaiting further instructions from Dawn.

"Mark, crawl over to William and suck his cock. Make sure you ask his permission first."

I began to crawl over to him feeling humiliated, but incredibly turned on. As I crawled between his knees, I looked him straight in the eyes.

"William, may I suck your cock?" I asked him, finding it hard to believe that I was kneeling down in front of another man asking him to let me suck his dick.

"Of course you may," he answered.

I once again wrapped my hand around his gorgeous member and began to stroke him. He let out a slight moan. I moved my head forward and licked his hard and long shaft. I could feel the veins roll over my tongue as I licked from head to base. I did this to all sides of his dick. I pushed his shaft to his stomach so that I could explore his low hanging, cum filled balls. I sucked one into my mouth and felt it pop as it passed my lips. His sack was so smooth as I bathed his balls with my tongue. I looked over to Tom and saw him sitting on the bed slowly jerking his cock. Then I looked to the laptop to see Dawn's trimmed pussy being rubbed by her index finger. I had an audience watching me service this amazing cock.

"Both of you, move closer to the edge of the bed," Dawn instructed Tom and William.

I knew exactly why she had them do this. Once William had moved, I lowered myself and gave his taint a flick of my tongue before licking my way up his shaft. I did this a few more times before engulfing him. I took as much as I could before gagging and almost throwing up.

"That's it slut, take my cock." he demanded

He was just too fucking big. There was no way I could take all of him so I just did what I could. The feeling of his huge cock filling my mouth was unbelievable. I would love to have seen me sucking on that monster. I sucked for a couple of minutes before Dawn had further instructions

"Mark, crawl to Tom and take care of him now. I wish I was there to help you suck those beautiful cocks. Show me how much of a cockslut you are and take care of both," she said.

I reluctantly left William and crawled over on my hands and knees to Tom. He looked over towards William and smiled.

"William is staring at your ass, Mark. I bet he's thinking about how he's going to fuck you," he said

"Absolutely," William replied. "He has a nice ass and it's going to look even better with my cock buried in it," said William.

As I crawled between Tom's spread legs I grabbed for his cock. Tom grabbed himself first so that I could not. He then grabbed the back of each thigh and raised his knees to his chest.

"Rim me, you fucking slut," he demanded.

His hairless hole was staring right at me and begging for my tongue. Not one to disappoint, I gathered saliva in my mouth before spitting it right on his asshole. I leaned in and kissed his hole lightly a few times. I then flattened my tongue and licked the length of his crack up over his balls and right to the tip of his cock. I gave a quick suck to his cock before heading back down to his ass.

"Ohhh that's nice, Mark," Tom moaned.

I repeated my ass to cock suck method several times before focussing mostly on his ass. I grabbed hold of his cheeks and spread them as far as they would go. This caused his hold to stretch from side to side and open a little. I leaned in and flicked it with my tongue.

"Fuck yes, eat my ass....William, come over here so I can suck you," Tom said.

William crawled up to where Tom's head was on the bed. Instead of positioning himself so that he could stuff Tom's mouth with his cock, he hovered over Tom.

"You're going to eat my ass first, Tom," he said.

There was no objection from Tom as William straddled him with his legs. He slowly crouched down like a baseball catcher until he was hovering just over Tom's face. Tom let go of his own legs and reached up to spread William's ass. Tom dove in without hesitation. He was licking and sucking on William's ass like a starved man getting his first meal in days.

"That's it baby, eat my ass. Get your tongue in there. Let me feel you tongue fuck my ass. Come on push it in," William encouraged Tom.

I was still licking Tom's ass when William began rocking up and down on Tom's face. William's cock was bouncing in front of him as Tom's mouth and tongue were working his asshole. It was so fucking hot to see.

I stuck my tongue out and pointed it straight at Tom's hole. I pushed forward and was met with the resistance of his tightness. I pushed harder and felt my tongue penetrate him. I met the rhythm Tom was applying to William's hole and matched him stroke for stroke with my tongue in Tom's ass.

"Oh fuck Dawn, your husband is so fucking good with his tongue," Tom said.

William leaned over so that his face was inches from Tom's cock. He grabbed hold of it and stroked him. I was licking his ass to his balls, taking each in my mouth. William grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head upward so I was looking directly into his beautiful eyes. He leaned in and forced his tongue into my mouth. I was surprised at first by the force in which he grabbed my head, but soon felt the lust wash over my body and mind. My body melted as he probed my mouth.

William released me from his grip and leaned down to take Tom's cock in his mouth. I went back to his ass and balls. I spit on his hole and licked it up as William's face was right next to mine. He had Tom's entire cock in his mouth as Tom moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck, you guys are going to make me cum," he moaned.

William increased his pace upon hearing this. He wanted a mouth full of cum. Tom's hips began to buck up and down, fucking Williams face. I pulled back to watch as Tom hammered away at William's throat. There was no question that William was an expert cock sucker. He was taking it all with little struggle. The drool from William was dripping off Tom's balls. I leaned in to clean him up, but was only able to get a little due to William bobbing up and down at a frantic pace.

"Here I go, I'm going to cum! Ohhhhhhh, fuck, fuck, yes. Keep sucking my cock, fuck."

William did not relent or miss a beat as Tom came in his mouth. What William couldn't swallow dripped down the shaft of Tom's cock. It was beautiful. Tom continued to moan as William continued to suck him. His pace had slowed a bit so I took the opportunity to dive in to clean up the cum William couldn't. I licked and sucked the cum off Tom's balls and the bed. I wanted it all. I was starved for it.

William slowed his pace even more and eventually released Tom from his mouth. I could tell he had a mouth full of Tom's cum.

"Give me that fucking cum," I growled.

"Give the cumslut the cum, William" I heard Dawn yell from the background.

I flipped over on my back and opened my mouth. William crawled over to me and leaned in as if he were going to kiss me. He pursed his lips and allowed a small portion of Tom's thick cum to drip into my mouth. Then some more dripped in. It tasted so fucking good. I wanted it all. I reached up and grabbed William's neck and pulled him down.

"Kiss me and feed me that fucking cum," I said.

William planted his mouth on mine and I forced it open with my tongue. I could feel my mouth filling with Tom's delicious seed. William kissed me hard as he fed me. It was passionate and sloppy. Some of the cum ran down my cheek which William immediately cleaned up with his tongue and pushed back into my mouth. I happily swallowed all of the cum William gave me.

William separated from my mouth and raised himself so that he was hovering over me. HIs face was wet with the mixture of saliva and cum. He smiled at me with a large grin.

"That was hot," he said.

"Fuck yeah it was," said Tom, crawling over the bed.

He moved himself so that he was positioned between my legs. William moved off of me to allow Tom some room. Tom grabbed my cock in his hand and stroked me. He looked directly in my eyes.

"Have you fucked Dawn in the ass, yet?" he asked.

"No, he hasn't," Dawn answered before I could.

"Are you going to let him," Tom asked her.

"I don't know yet, I'm nervous," she responded.

"Mark, have you ever fucked someone in the ass," Tom asked.

"'No," I answered.

"I want you to fuck me," he said as he put my cock in his mouth and began sucking me.

"Ohhhh, that feels good," I said, as my breath escaped me. "I so want to fuck you,"

Tom was looking directly in my eyes as he worked my cock with his mouth and hand for several minutes. I could see the wetness of his saliva on my cock. He pulled off me and a large string of drool connected my cock to his chin.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked "I want to feel you in my ass, let me be your first."

"Yes, I'm ready," I replied.

Tom grabbed the lube and lathered up his ass. He then reached for my cock and did the same. He got on his knees in front of me and motioned for William to get in front of him. Tom's ass was raised and his hole was staring right at me, almost begging for my cock. I stroked myself as I prepared to enter my first ass, male or female.

William was already getting his cock sucked as I rubbed my cock on Tom's crack. I teased him a bit as I pressed my cockhead against his inviting hole, but did not penetrate him. I wanted to savor the moment a bit since I had dreamed of this for a long time. My ass fetish isn't based on gender. I just loved the idea of anal sex for some reason and here I was with a very nice ass in front of me.

William was moaning about how good his dick felt in Tom's mouth. I looked to the laptop and saw Dawn's ass being fucked by her dildo. I could see how wet her pussy was as she used her other hand to play with her clit.

"C'mon Mark, fuck me. Put you cock in me while you watch Dawn fuck her ass," Tom instructed.

I pushed a little harder on his hole and the head slipped in. I was surprised at how easily I was able to penetrate him until I looked up at William's huge cock face fucking Tom. I then remembered that his monster cock had probably stretched Tom's ass plenty of times.

He was still tighter than Dawn's pussy and I could feel the muscles of his sphincter wrap around and squeeze my cock. It felt amazing as my cock slowly disappeared into his ass.

"That's it baby, fuck him," I heard Dawn say. "You look so hot with your dick in his ass. Are you going to fill him, baby? Are you going to fill him with cum?"

"Uh yes, he feels so good, Dawn," I grunted as I thrust forward burying my cock deep and feeling my balls slap his ass.

I kept fucking Tom's ass while he sucked William's cock. It was an amazing sight to see my cock sliding in and out of him. He was moaning from pleasure as was William. I couldn't believe I was actually in a threesome with two hung beautiful men. Not to mention my wife was watching and fucking her ass with her toy....surreal.

Tom was reaching under to play with my balls as I fucked him from behind. He kept reaching further and further until his finger was able to rub across my asshole each time I thrusted forward. I slowed my pace a bit to the point that I stopped when my cock was completely burried in his ass. The allowed him time to finger my ass a bit before I would pull back in order to keep fucking him. This went on for several minutes when I saw William throw his head back as if he was going to cum.

"William, don't cum yet, I want you in me," I said.

I knew I had to at least try to take his monster cock in me or I would forever regret it. There would probably be other opportunities, but I couldn't take that chance.

"I wasn't going to cum. I was just enjoying a great blowjob," he replied. "But I would love to cum in you if that is what you want."