My Friend's Brother Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you like getting fucked so much, I think I'm going to share you with my friends," he said looking directly into my eyes. "They would love you. Would you like to be passed around and fucked by a bunch of big hard cocks? Taking all of their loads in your mouth and ass. They know how to treat a cumslut like you,"

"Yes, please." I moaned as he slammed down into me.

"You'd get more cock than you could ever imagine. Some nice big hard cock. Tell me how much you like cock, slut."

"God, I love cock," I grunted. " I love your cock, your big beautiful black cock fucking me."

Tom maneuvered himself across the bed and positioned himself so he could lay his head on my stomach. He grabbed hold of my dick and stroked me hard.

"C'mon slut, cum. I want to see you cum while he's fucking you. Feel how his huge cock is filling your ass. He's going to fill it with cum soon. Wait until you feel the warmth of it inside you. It feels so fucking good. I love when he fills me with cum, you'll be addicted to it," said Tom before taking my cock in his mouth.

Tom's mouth sent me over the edge.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," I moaned with pleasure.

"Yes, baby cum for me," William said. "Let's see that load"

Both Tom and William quickened the pace of their assault on cock and ass. William's grunting told me that he was getting close too. The thought of him filling my ass with his cum was the final straw. Tom sensed that I was about to blow and took me out of his mouth so William could see me explode.

"Cum on my face, Mark!" he said, laying his head on my stomach.

My balls were boiling and full. I grabbed my cock and stroked quickly. It was wet with a combination of Tom's saliva and my precum. Tom reached down and rubbed my balls as the first shot flew from my cock. I could feel it exit, but did not see it as my head whipped back in pleasure.

"Fuuuuuck!" I screamed

I felt the cum land on my chest just shy of reaching my chin. Never had I cum with such force. I heard Dawn in the background encouraging me.

"That's it baby, cum. Let's see all that cum."

And cum I did. By the time I was done Tom's face and my chest were covered in my creamy seed....then William went off.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he said over and over until he did cum.

I could feel his cock expand in my ass as the first shot entered me. Tom was right, the warmth of his load was amazing. I could feel each shot exploding and covering the walls of my anus. He was sliding in and out of me with ease with the help of his lubricating cum.

"Fuck yes, fill me with your cum," I demanded.

William must have shot six or seven large loads in me before collapsing down on my chest with his cock still buried in my ass. Tom moved his cum covered face quickly as he saw William falling like a tree towards him. William was exhausted as I think we all were. It was the longest sexual experience I had ever had by far.

William lifted his head and looked at me. The cum from my chest was mixed with his sweat and smeared on his face.

"Holy fuck, you're amazing. That was one of the best fucks of my life. If I wasn't so tired, I'd do it again."

"I'm ready when you are," I joked.

"William, pull your cock out of Mark. I want to see it."

William pulled himself up and began to back his still hard cock from out of my ass. It felt so good that I wanted to pull his hips to me so it would be buried back in me. As he fully exited my ass, I suddenly felt empty. Then I felt it. His warm cum was leaking from my hold and onto my ass.

"Push a little, Mark" instructed Dawn

When I did, I could feel the volume of cum flowing from my ass.

"Holy shit, look at that load," said Dawn. "You guys better recover quickly because once you're home, we're all getting together. I want all three of you!"