My Friend's Brother Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, please do it. I want to see his huge cock in my slut husband," Dawn said from afar.

I was nervous so her encouragement pushed me to reply with confidence.

"I would like that, but please be gentle," I responded.

"So fucking hot, Mark," said Dawn.

"Seriously? I was getting close to cumming," Tom objected

"You're going to cum in his mouth now," said Dawn. "I know Mark fantasizes about being spitroasted so your beautiful cock gets his mouth and William's gets his ass. If you guys can time it right you can fill him with cum at the same time from both ends."

"Fine, but I wanted to be the first to cum in his ass," Tom said begrudgingly.

"Go clean your cock first," said Dawn.

The conversation was so strange because Dawn's voice was coming from the laptop. When I would look towards the voice I could only see her pussy and dildo-filled ass on the screen. It was kind of comical when thinking back. Comical, but extremely hot because she just set up one of the biggest sexual fantasies of my life. I seemed to be checking off quite a few of those boxes since Tom came back into my life.

I was in deep thought when I felt William approach me from behind. His arm wrapped around my chest pulling me to him. His other arm reached down and grabbed my cock. He leaned his mouth to my ear and licked it.

"You know that once I fuck you, I own you,right?" he whispered so no one could hear "You're my slut from now on. Don't think I'll always be as gentle as this first fuck. After tonight, I will fuck you when I want and where I want. Now answer me quietly, do you understand?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes, what?" he demanded.

"You will own me after you fuck me tonight,"

"Very good," he said, grabbing and turning my head so that he could shove his tongue in my mouth.

It felt so good to feel him take control. He pulled his mouth away from mine and forcefully pushed me face down on the bed. Tom came back into the room to see William behind me stroking his cock while looking at my soon-to-never-be the same again ass. He grabbed my hips and pushed me up and forward so that I was on my knees ass up. He then motioned for Tom to get on the bed on all fours with his ass facing me.

"Tom, spread your cheeks so our slut can lick your ass," he instructed.

Tom reached back and grabbed each cheek so that his hole was fully exposed to me.

"Eat his man pussy," Dawn yelled from the laptop. "Do it!"

I leaned forward and licked Tom's hole. He moaned with delight as I licked, kissed and sucked the same hole where my cock was just buried a minute ago. I never thought I would be in this position and wanted to savor every moment as I gently made love to his ass with my mouth. He was enjoying it as he rocked back and forth on my mouth. I felt William spit on my ass and begin licking my hole as well. The feeling never gets old. Whether it is William, Tom or Dawn, I love ass play.

William stopped licking me and I suddenly felt the coolness of lube dripping down my crack and over my asshole. I then felt his fingers toying with my entrance before entering me. First one, then two and finally a third entered me. The third was a stretch and I could really feel the pressure as he pushed further into me.

"Oh god, that feels so good," I moaned.

William looked toward the laptop and smiled while fingering my ass.

"Can you see how nicely our slut is taking my three fingers, Dawn?" William asked.

"I can, and it's really fucking hot. How does it feel, baby," she asked me.

"Fucking incredible," I said, stopping my assault on Tom's ass long enough to answer.

Tom had enough ass play and turned around so that his cock was in my face. He stroked himself slowly just inches from me. I opened my mouth in an attempt to take him in, but he pulled away and laughed.

"Not just yet," he said as he slapped my cheek with his cock. "I want to hear you beg for it. Tell me how much you want it. I only let cock whores suck my cock. Are you a cock whore, Mark?

I wanted Tom's cock in my mouth badly. The feeling of William triple fingering my ass had sent me to a new level and all I wanted was cock. In my ass, in my mouth, it didn't matter. I just wanted it.

"Please sir, let me suck your cock. I'm begging you, please. I'm a cock whore and want to feel you in my mouth. I'll do anything for it," I begged.

Tom just laughed as he slapped my face with his cock. He stroked it as he put it close to my face and then laughed again as he pulled away as I opened my mouth.

"Oh, my poor little cock boy can't get the cock he wants," Tom teased. "You'll get my cock in your mouth after William gets his dick into your ass. I don't want you biting down on me when his massive cock enters you, understand?"

"Yes, sir," I replied as I felt William's fingers exit my ass.

William moved to his knees behind me and I felt him grab my hips to lift my ass. Once my ass was in position, I felt his strong hand between my shoulder blades pushing my head down towards the bed.

"Fucking beautiful. You're asshole is beautiful. I'm so looking forward to seeing my black cock buried in you. Are you ready?"

"Yes sir, please be gentle," I replied.

"Of course, I'll be very gentle....this time," he said.

"God yes," I heard Dawn say. "This will not be the last time. I want to be there when William fucks you again and you can watch him fuck me too, Mark."

I felt William douse my hole with more lube and could hear him stroking his cock as he added it to himself as well. Then came the slight pressure as the head of his manhood pressed against my willing hole. He was met with a bit of resistance, but pushed harder and finally popped in.

"Fuck, oh my god, fuck," I shouted. "You are so fucking big. Please go slow,"

"Don't worry, I'll go easy until you adjust and then all bets are off," he laughed.

My head was buried in the sheets and turned to the side so that I could breath. I needed to control my breathing like a women giving birth. That's what his cock felt like - giving birth. But, i t was glorious and I wanted more so I told him so.

"Please go deeper," I requested.

"That's it baby, take his cock," I heard Dawn say in labored breath.

"Do you like watching me get fucked by William's huge cock?" I asked her.

"Oh my god, yes. I wish I was there," She replied. "I'd open your cheeks so William could plow you deep."

"Oh god, yes," was all I could manage as he pushed deeper and I thought of Dawn's hands spreading my cheeks.

"Are you ready for some more cock?" Tom asked me.

"Please sir, I've dreamt of being spitroasted. Please let me suck you."

Tom looked up at William and nodded his head. William understood, reached down and grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head. He pulled my head upwards gently so that my face was in line with Tom's cock.

"Suck it, bitch," he demanded as he thrust his hips forward.

I was not ready for this and his cock smashed into my closed mouth.

"I'm sorry sir," I began to say before he lunged forward again. This time I saw it coming and opened in time to take him in my mouth. I immediately tasted his sweet precum and moaned in delight at its taste.

Before I could get too caught up in Tom's cock, William pushed into me further with much more aggression. It hurt, but I was careful not to bite down on Tom's cock. Again, I focused on my breathing. Slow, deliberate breaths allowing my ass to be stretched by William. He did not move for several seconds. I felt so full and couldn't imagine he had much more left to get inside me. I reached under trying to feel how much more he had remaining to bury in my ass. As I did so, I accidently grabbed hold of his balls.

"Oh fuck," he moaned.

This must have triggered something in him as he pushed deeper until I felt my hand was the only thing separating our balls. I realized he was all the way in and was pleasantly surprised at how great it felt. I was expecting much more pain. Don't get me wrong, it did hurt. But, it felt so much better than I ever could imagine.

"Leave it in me William, I want to feel how full I am," I said, grabbing Tom's cock and stuffing it back in my mouth.

I bobbed hard on Tom taking him to his base. He moaned loudly which turned me on even more. Just knowing I had the power to bring him so much pleasure was intoxicating. Tom began to slowly fuck my face as William began to withdraw from my ass. What a fucking phenomenol feeling to have his large member slide out of me only to plunge back in. It took my breath away as William began fucking me in earnest. He completely filled my ass with his big black cock. I imagined how jealous Dawn was as she watched him completely dominate my ass.

"Just think how far you've come Mark," Tom said. "From reluctantly sucking my cock all those years ago to this. Now you're a cock whore being spit roasted while your wife watches."

"Mmmph, uh uh," is all a managed to get out as Tom fucked my face and William fucked my ass.

I had balls slapping my ass and balls slapping my chin. Simply put, I was in heaven. I was hot as both cocks did the work of filling me. Drool was dripping from my mouth as Tom held the back of my head and fucked my face. He leaned forward to passionately kiss William hard. The pace of both cocks plunging into me increased. Tom began to moan so I knew he was close to exploding. I couldn't wait to taste his load.

"I'm going to cum," he grunted. "Ohh, fuck, I'm going to cum, fuck, fuck."

Tom reached down with his other hand so that both were now holding my head still and not allowing me to move.

" Here it comes," he screamed loudly. "Uh, uh, fuck yes"

I felt the first shot slam into the back of my throat and slide right down, The second filled my mouth. Tom pulled his cock out of my mouth, stroking it as he aimed it at my face. I immediately opened my mouth not wanting to miss a drop. I could see the next shot of cum leave his cock and felt it splatter on my cheek, disappointed that it missed my mouth. The next several shots landed the same result. It was clear Tom wanted to cover me in his seed. After what seemed like a never ending orgasm, his pace slowed until he finally stopped cumming.

"There, now you look like a true cum whore. Look at his face covered in cum," Tom said to Wiliam.

"I can't see his face in this position," he responded slowing the pace of which he was fucking me.

William had a hold of both my hips as he slowly thrust into me. It was almost as if he was no longer fucking me, but instead making love to me. It was a warm feeling and allowed me to focus on each thrust. I stepped back from the lust to enjoy the passion of what was occurring.

"God, you feel so good inside me. I don't want this to ever end," I said

"It almost just ended when Tom came on you. I thought I was going to cum too so I slowed down," he said.

"Ohhhhh, I'm cumming, yes, yes, god I'm cumming," Dawn screamed.

It startled the three of us as we all forgot she was still on the laptop. We looked over to see her furiously rubbing her clit and still fucking her ass with the dildo. Her hand was visibly wet from her pussy juice emptying from her cunt. I had never seen her cum so hard in my life.

"Yes, fuck, fuck," she screamed.

This went on for a bit of time until she finally slowed her pace and removed the dildo from her ass. There was some shuffling of her camera and then her face appeared.

"Oh my god, I haven't cum like that since our threesome with Tom," she said somewhat winded.

"Did you just squirt?" Tom asked her.

"No, but a leaked alot of cum," she responded while licking her fingers.

"That's hot," said William.

"Not as hot as seeing you fuck my husband while Tom was cumming on his face. Mark, you look so sexy covered in cum. I wish I was there to clean you up.

"Oh honey, his cock feels so good in me. I can't believe how fucking good it is. I want this all the time" I moaned to her.

"I told you that I will take you whenever I want from now on," said William, reaching forward to grab my shoulder and thrust his cock hard into me. "I own your ass now."

"Yes!" said Dawn. "You can have him when you want. Maybe you can do the same with me if Mark is cool with it"

"Fuck yes, Dawn" I responded. "You need to experience this cock. It's truly life changing. I think the four of us are going to get along well!"

"I want to see Mark's face while he's being fucked," Dawn said.

Tom rose from the bed to grab the laptop. He was still semi-hard and lightly stroking himself as he walked back toward the bed. I flashed back to our younger days remembering him walking across his living room the same way. His cock swaying between his legs glistening with his cum.

The wetness reminded me of the cum on my face so I went to wipe it off with my fingers.

"Don't wipe it off," Tom said. "I want Dawn to see how much I came on you,"

I stopped as he approached with the laptop. He positioned it so that my face was on camera.

"Oh god, honey. You look so fucking sexy with your cum covered face. What a load, Tom!"

"Thanks!" he responded.

William slowed his thrusts to a stop and pulled his cock out of me. Still on my elbows and knees, I swung my head around in confusion.

"Flip onto your back. I want to see your face while fucking you too," William said.

As I went to roll to my back I noticed there was a long string of precum from my cock to the bed. In fact, there was a circle on the bed from my precum. I couldn't let the string go to waste so I gathered it up with my hand and licked it clean.

"God, I love my precum," I said.

I rolled onto my back as William positioned himself between my legs. He grabbed them and hoisted them over his shoulders exposing my hole to him. He then grabbed the lube and reapplied it to my asshole and his cock. While William was preparing me again, Tom had grabbed a chair and set up the laptop at an angle so Dawn could see my face and William's cock sliding in and out of my well lubed ass.

"Look how sexy you are honey," Dawn said. "All ready to take that big cock. I can't believe how well you've taken it so far. You love cock, don't you?"

"I love these two cocks," I responded.

"I'm worried you won't want my pussy anymore. I mean look at you. Your face is covered in cum, your dick was just in Tom's ass, and you're about to take a huge cock in your ass....again."

"I know, pretty fucking awesome, right? It's like a dream come true. I have to admit, I could live the gay life, but I could never go too long without your pussy," I said.

"Well, that's so fucking romantic," she said causing us all to laugh.

Suddenly I felt the pressure of William's cock on my anus. He pushed a bit, but not hard enough to enter. He could have entered if he wanted to, but he didn't, He just wanted to get my attention. It worked as I was solely focused on him and his cock.

"Stroke yourself," he instructed, reaching to my cheek for a finger full of cum. He lifted it to his mouth and cleaned it off. He did it again, but this time fed it to me. I greedily sucked his finger clean.

William grabbed my cock and stroked it a couple times covering his hand with my precum. He took that same hand and stroked himself, lubing himself before he plunged into my waiting ass.

I was so turned on, but suddenly growing impatient. I wanted William to fill me again with his beautiful cock. I wanted to feel his balls slapping hard against my ass as I took all of him in me. Dawn could sense I wanted it now.

"Mark, tell him what you want," she said.

"I want your cock deep in my ass. I want to be fucked like a dirty whore," I blurted out.

"You are a dirty whore," William responded. "Tell me."

"I'm a dirty whore. Now please, please fuck me like one,"

William leaned forward so his face was above mine. He wrapped his hand around my neck, slightly choking me. I've never had this done to me and couldn't believe how much it turned me on. William could sense this and squeezed a little harder as he leaned in closer.

"I hope you are ready for this," he whispered in my ear.

As he rose from my ear he stopped so his face was directly over mine. I couldn't help but see how truly handsome he was. His beautiful bright eyes were a stark contrast to his equally beautiful dark skin. While his eyes were beautiful, they were also full of lust. He knew he was going to fuck me hard and I couldn't wait for it. Then unexpectedly, he leaned in and licked more of Tom's cum from my face. He smashed his mouth into my opening it with his tongue. I kissed back just as forcefully wanting it just as badly as he did. The salty taste of cum filled my mouth as our tongues were exploring each other's mouths. He squeezed my neck yet a little harder as we kissed. I moaned softly, indicating to him that I liked it. I reached down and grabbed his cock with the intention of directing it to my hole. I wanted him badly now and I think he felt the same as I pushed his cock to the crack of my ass.

Nobody said a word as this was happening. Tom was jerking his cock and Dawn had her face pressed to her screen. We broke our kiss and William leaned back releasing my neck. I was forced to release his cock as he pulled away. I didn't want to, but knew it was necessary if he was going to fuck me.

William was ready now, grabbing hold of his hard cock and pressing it against my hole with more force than before. This time it wasn't just for attention, he intended to fuck me now - thank god! I felt the head break through with a warm stinging sensation. It felt different than when he fucked me doggie style. It was more painful than I anticipated given that doggy brought me so much pleasure. I think William sensed this as he entered me slowly.

'It's a different angle so you need to get used to it," he explained

"Ummmph, it hurts," I responded.

"Just like when I fucked you from behind, this will feel amazing too. Probably quickly too. And once it does, hold on tight because I'm not holding back. I'm going to fill you with cum until it drips down your leg,"

"Yes, please, yes. I want to feel that." I said in between grunts.

As William was slowly entering me he leaned forward a little and spit a large string of saliva so that it slowly fell onto my hard cock. He grabbed it and slowly stroked it. It felt so fucking good. He continued to push deeper into me as Tom and Dawn intently watched the show. This went on for a few minutes until he was finally all the way in. Just like when he fucked me doggie style, when he pulled back it was like the air was sucked from my lungs.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes!" I screamed.

William knew I was feeling better so he pushed down a bit faster and harder this time and was quickly buried all the way in my ass.

"So unbelievable, honey," Dawn said. "You are amazing. I love you so much.

"I love you too," I stammered as William began to pick up the pace.

He wasn't fucking me as fast or hard as before, but he wasn't being super gentle either. I could feel myself accommodating his huge cock more easily the more he fucked me. He was still stroking my cock, but it was clear his focus was on my ass. His hand would often slide off my cock or just stop. I decided it was actually distracting so I pushed his hand away and stroked myself.

"Yeah, that's it, stroke your beautiful cock, Mark," encouraged William.

I was beginning to get lost in the pleasure his cock was bringing me. His pace had quickened yet again as he slid in and out of me. This caused my jerking pace to increase as well.

"You feel sooooo good inside me William," I yelled out. "Don't stop, keep fucking me. Choke me again."

He leaned forward and wrapped his right hand around my neck and squeezed. A shot of adrenaline surged through my body.

"C'mon fuck me, give your cock," I screamed at him. "Fuck me harder"

And he did, he was fucking me more aggressively than he had all day. I could see the sweat on his forehead and face as his ball continued to slap against my ass. Slap, slap, slap, slap in aperfect quick cadence. His sweat dripped onto my cheek as he leaned over me.