My Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like that, I can take it baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

I repeated what I did a few times, each time with Daniel grunting. Then I started going faster and grabbed his hips. We were rocking back and forth and his head board was slamming into the wall. He was moaning, begging, and grunting all at once. I was panting and repeating, "oh fuck yeah...take my cock... take my cock..."

I felt it start to build deep inside my balls and I knew I couldn't hold back. His ass was so tight and I was so turned on.

"I'm going to cum baby."

Daniel repositioned himself so I could pound him as deep as I could.

"Cum inside me, fuck me baby, fuck my hard, let yourself go..."

I gripped the base of my cock and pushed myself all the way inside of him and started thrusting my hips. It only took a few pumps of his hips until I felt my cock harden to a point I had never felt before and then it started throbbing. Daniel felt this and started begging me to cum. He got what he asked for as I erupted deep inside him. My cock twitched as I continued to shoot my seed deep inside of him.

When I had stopped filling him up he sat up and leaned back into me. I kissed his neck and then whispered in his ear...

"That was so good, it...it...it was the most amazing thing I've ever felt."

Daniel chuckled and then laid down and rolled over onto his back. My backpacking gear still layed on the floor as I snuggled up next to Daniel and laid my head on his chest.

I'm glad I opened that door...

12