My Friend's Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
Daniel and Seth continue their self discovery.
3.2k words
4.54
8.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the great support on the first chapter. I plan to continue Seth and Daniel's story with several more stories. This is fiction. Like with all my stories, it's what I wish I had.

My Friend's Dad: Part 2 (The Phone Call)

10 Days Later

I nervously walked around my house with my phone in my hand. My parents were gone and wouldn't be back until late that night. I had hours with the house to myself but I only wanted to do one thing. I wanted to call him..

I went from bi curious to fucking my friends dad ten days ago. Daniel. A sexy and single barrel of a man. It was incredible. We had laid together on his bed after we had both exhausted ourselves and it was nice, intimate. Not awkward at all. We obviously talked about how no one could ever know but we also talked briefly about our struggles with never acting on our homosexual urges. Up until ten days Daniel and I had both been virgins with men. Our day was cut short, however, because Daniel genuinely had to get cleaned up and be somewhere. So I went home and haven't talked to him since.

I felt like after a few days went by without either of us reaching out it got to the point where it felt awkward to reach out then. Then by ten days it felt really awkward. I had awful thoughts that he regretted it, I was his son's friend after all. But he seemed so happy when we had said goodbye, we had even kissed. Just call him...

I was walking in circles by this point. I realized that I really didn't want to be rejected by him because I liked him. It wasn't just lust, although there was a lot of that, it was also that I really enjoyed him. He is so calm and patient. Passionate. For this last ten days I have fantasized about cuddling up next to him way more than I had thought about anything sexual. Although, I had jerked off every night thinking about him.

It dawned on me at about this time that I had never been like this over a girl. The consistent thinking of the person. Butterflies. The whole deal. Honestly part of me did pause and say, "Wait, you are suppose to be like this over some hot chicken. Not your friend's 38 year old father." I didn't care, I could wrestle with my sexuality insecurities and confusions another day. I really wanted to talk to him.

First Ring

Screw it, I thought. I am calling him, right now. I turned on my screen and went to my contacts. I stayed as focused as possible on the task at hand to keep my mind from wandering to hesitation. I found Daniel's name and quickly clicked on it and jerked the phone up to my ear as I let out the breath I had been holding. He answered on the first ring.

"Seth." Daniel said in a welcoming tone.

"Is this an OK time, are you busy?

"Oh no no no. I'm just here at home. You?"

"Yeah at home. My parents are at a dinner. They won't be back until late," I told him.

There was a brief pause and then, "Listen Seth, I should of called. But I waited too long and then I freaked myself out thinking about your parents being around while I called and since you hadn't texted or anything I thought you regretted it but, yeah, uh, I am sorry."

"No, no. I should of called. Same thing, I waited too long and it felt weird. But then you didn't call either so I thought you regretted it because I am, you know, 19."

"I don't regret it at all."

My heart fluttered for a moment.

"I don't regret it at all either," I replied.

"Good... so, where do we go from here?"

I paused briefly trying to focus my thoughts.

"I mean I would like to see you again. Not like to just, you know, but to like hangout... No, more like, well no not a date. Ok the fact that you are dude is making this is much harder," I said flustered.

"Seth, Seth, relax. Just say exactly what you want to say. No labels. Just what do you want to do."

"Fair. Hmmm. I would like to come over again and get to know you better. Like just talk and hang out. And of course, if we hadn't came up with a reason why we shouldn't, I'd like to play with you again."

"Play with me. Hmmm. You did play with me quite well the last time."

"You thought so? I mean it was my first time."

"You were amazing Seth, I mean I don't have much experience, 3 women counting my ex wife and a friend I jerked off in college. But even so, I'd say when you fucked me it was the best physical feeling I have ever had. It was amazing," Daniel said.

I was a little speechless at first but I couldn't just sit with dead air over the phone, "I thought about the way you used your toy on me a lot this last week."

"Ah I thought you were liking that. I love playing with myself down there. Finally bought myself a toy, no regrets. So you like to top and bottom and I like to top and bottom. I guess we will be doing a whole lot of switching around," Daniel said with a laugh.

"Oh a whole lot huh? Are we doing this stuff a lot then?

Daniel laughed, "As much as you want. As long as it's our secret. I mean from everyone. But let me say this, I've wanted a relationship just like this one. Two guys, comfortable with each other, exploring together, into each other, and discrete. So unless I missed something about you Seth, yes this could be a regular basis thing."

"I'm glad to hear that, really glad." And I was because in my 19 year old mind I was already sucking his cock again.

"Evan."

Daniel saying my friend's, his son's name made me freeze. I wasn't sure where he'd want to go with this.

"I'll never say a word."

"Oh I know. I guess, you said you guys don't really talk anymore?"

"No we don't. The thing with the camping gear was random, I had ran into Evan at the store, didn't even know he was in town. But even senior year we were off doing different things. Not a falling out, just on different paths now."

"If this had a chance to end a friendship I'd decline. It sounds like your friendship has kind of ran its course?"

"Yeah in a way, yeah I guess."

"Ok this is the part where I may sound like a jerk so let me start with the reason and then the request. If you were over at the house with Evan that would be so weird, especially if you had been over the night before, I don't know, I know that we have crossed 100 different lines, I guess what I am saying is I would not be comfortable with you guys being friends again. Unfair?"

"No no that's very fair and yeah no problem."

"Seth, why was that so easy for you?"

"Because I really liked being naked with you and all Evan wants to do is go and try and meet 'chicks'."

Let's Focus this Conversation

We talked a bit more about this and that. Small talk. I had this sinking feeling that the conversation was going dry. Daniel must have felt it too because he suddenly took charge.

"Let's not beat around the bush, we should talk about it. A major event in both of our sexual lives just took place. Let's talk about it."

I chuckled at the bluntness and also a small splash of butterflies swept across my body just from hearing him refer to that day, "That's fair, where do you want to start?"

"What made you come into my room?"

I paused for a minute but then, just like that day, I allowed myself to let go and just start talking, "When I first realized you weren't watching a regular movie I was actually just about to yell out to you. But the minute I realized it was porn I had visions of you jerking off and, like I said, I had really checked you out that other day. I guess I was just in shock.... But then I could tell it was gay porn and I was so turned on. Daniel, by that point I was like rock hard."

"Keep going, what do you do next?"

I almost felt like this was turning him on. Hell, it was turning me on, "I just had this urge to look in so I kept walking slowly. Then I heard you moaning. And then I could see you, and the dildo. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life. I don't think I have a 'type' when it comes to guys but I think you are really hot. Oh jeez, anyways. Once I saw you I just had this sense that maybe you'd allow me to help you get off. I also had the thought that I have been wrestling with these urges my whole life and here I could act on one, in a safe place, with someone I trust, so I jacked myself up and burst into your room!"

At this point we both were laughing. We laughed about how it would have been much different if he would have not been into the idea.

"Honestly I wouldn't have blamed you if you would have thrown me out."

"Maybe it's weird but the age thing doesn't bother me. 38 and 19, meh. Does that make me a bad person?"

"No, not at all. So what did you think when I burst in?"

"Oh man. At first it was my biggest nightmare, being caught with a toy in my ass so I wasn't even comprehending who you were or what you were saying. But quickly I figured it out and realized I had to make a decision on whether or not I wanted to actually be physical with a man..... And when I was thinking clearly I started remembering you bringing the gear over and how you were like really checking me out. It turned me on so much I jerked off thinking about you that night..."

"I jerked off that night thinking about you too."

"Really?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Amazing... Look, this is a big deal for me too. I mean, you took my virginity. I can no longer say I've never been fucked."

"You took my virginity too."

"Yeah, with men?"

"No, no like overall. I've messed around with girls, a couple blowjobs, but never sex. You were the first person I've ever fucked."

"But you were so good at it!"

I Want You to Take More

We both laughed pretty good at that and Daniel took a little convincing that I really was a virgin but he finally did believe me. At this point I was feeling pretty bold.

"Daniel, I want you to take another virginity from me."

Without missing a beat, "You want me to fuck you?"

"I do."

Silence. My heart rate went straight up and I panicked, "If you aren't..."

"No no no Seth it was a good silence. I was picturing pushing myself inside of you. I'd be honored to be your first. I'm literally free the whole weekend."

"Um ok, I could probably on, I don't know..."

"Hey hey don't worry, we'll look at calendars later. Can I ask you something?"

I took a breath and calmed down, "Of course."

"Are you hard?"

My barrier of insecurities must have been breaking because I answered immediately, "Yes, I've been pretty hard for awhile."

"Me too."

"This is crazy."

"What is?" Daniel asked.

"How like just you saying you are hard makes me soooo turned on. Like way past just being physically turned on. Kind of like I am really being turned on for the first time."

"We are in uncharted waters," Daniel replied. "This is all new. I think we are both very excited. I know I feel like, this is what I've always wanted sexually and I've never have had it. Plus, there is something about the fact that all this discovery is with you. I am very attracted to you, the fact that I took your virginity turns me on so much."

Daniel continued, "But we have to be careful. Always have to plan things out ahead of time. No surprise drop ins or phone calls. No sending pictures... sorry, all these rules."

"I don't ever want to be caught. I promise I will always be discrete. No worries."

"Good. So this weekend? What do you have in mind?"

Was Daniel asking me to take charge? "What do you mean?"

"Like, you want me to top you. When you picture yourself getting fucked what does it look like."

"You just want me to talk dirty so you can jerk off."

Daniel was speechless, I was enjoying being flirty with him but now it was Daniel's turn to be flirty with me.

"You don't want me to jerk off? You don't want me to moan softly in your ear through the phone about how bad I want to fuck you?"

At this point I had my right hand down my pants as I laid flat on my back on my bed. My phone was in my left hand pressed up to my ear. I had my eyes closed and slowly massaged my cock as I pictured Daniel's hard cock working in and out of me.

"When I finger myself I like to lay on my stomach, I really like that angle. I also like not full on 'doggy' but more face down and ass slightly up."

"So you want me to come in from behind?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah what?"

Oh this man...

"Yeah I want to lay on my stomach, butt arched up off the bed slightly, you will straddle my legs as you press your cock into my ass, at that angle I can take my fingers pretty deep."

"You took my dildo pretty easily."

"You're right! I had forgot about that. I was on my hands and knees though, I like that angle. Maybe you can help me find new angles I like."

"I want to ride you," Daniel said.

"Me too! I actually like that angle when I finger myself too! Sitting up on my knees with my arm reaching around behind me."

"Damn Seth, you finger yourself a lot!"

"Are you judging me?"

"No no never. It's so fucking hot. Hey, how much time do you got?"

I looked up and over at my bedside alarm clock, "At least two hours."

"How about you finger yourself for me and after I cum I will do whatever you want me to over the phone to make you cum."

First You, Then Me

I had told Daniel to hold on and I went and grabbed a latex surgical glove and my bottle of lube. I stripped off all my clothes, put the glove on my right hand, and hopped onto my bed. I picked up my cellphone which was still laying on my bed with my left hand and lifted it up to my ear.

"Ok I'm back."

"Are you ready?" Daniel asked me.

"Yes, I have on a surgical glove. With a little lube the glove just glides inside of me. I'm also naked."

"Mmmm I'm picturing you Seth, are you hard still?"

"Yes."

"I want you to put a little lube on your cock and start stroking yourself."

I did what I was told. I grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a little on my cock and a little onto the index and middle finger of my gloved hand.

"I'm rubbing the lube in all over my hard cock...down to my balls...back up to my cock."

"You have a nice cock... I took off my shirt and pulled down my shorts. My hard cock is pointing straight up as I listen to you."

"I'm going to fuck myself for you Daniel and I just want you to listen. Then, as I'm making you cum I'm going to stroke myself and cum with you."

"Oh that's so hot..."

"I'm reaching down and massaging my asshole with my two fingers..." Silence from Daniel, I hoped that he was starting to stroke himself. "...I love the way this feels, circular motion, my asshole slowly opening for me every time I add a little pressure. I let my two fingers slide inside just past the fingernail, I'm imagining it's your cock head waiting patiently to fuck me."

This made Daniel moan in pleasure through the phone. This was so weird to me and I had so much self doubt but I just kept going with it. I was so turned on.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Mmmm I want to fuck you baby. I want to feel your ass wrapped around my cock."

I started to push my fingers in deeper. I wanted to be fucked so bad in that moment. I needed it.

"Oh Daniel I'm past the first knuckle, I'm so fucking tight... oh... there, all the way in. Let me start going in and out. Ugh...mmm...I'm working my fingers in and out, slowly."

"I go slow for you Seth until you are ready."

"Then you'll fuck me?"

"As soon as you are relaxed, I'll fuck you any way you'd like."

"I'm fucking myself now," I was actually short of breath. "I'm pushing my fingers in and out... I've never done it this fast... Oh God Daniel I feel like I'm getting fucked...It's making my cock twitch and I have goosebumps."

"Keep going, I'm... I'm... close."

"I wish this was you... I want you to fuck me... Please fuck me... I'm so fucking hard... I need you to fuck me... This feels so good."

"I'm so close baby, so close."

Every time Daniel called me baby I thought I was going to explode.

"Cum inside me, please cum inside. Explode deep inside me. I want to feel you..."

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

I pulled my fingers from my ass and went immediately to stroking myself. I knew it wouldn't take much. I could hear Daniel grunting and muttering on the other end of the phone. I couldn't focus on anything other than how bad I needed to cum so I started furiously jerking off.

"I'm cumming Daniel, I'm cumming."

I heard him say something encouraging but I was already shooting rope after rope up at my chest and face.

"Daniel?"

"Hmmm?" He said with a chuckle.

"I am covered in cum. It's on my chest, cheek, hair, my pillow...

"I'd kick it all off, then let it drip off of my tongue onto yours."

"Saturday?"

Daniel laughed, "Yeah Saturday. How much time will you have?"

"All day."

Daniel laughed again, "Ok, be here at 12:00, we can have lunch."

"Saturday at 12:00?" I asked

"Saturday at 12:00."