My Friend's Dad

Story Info
What did I get myself into.
1.5k words
4.58
30.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not sure how to start this so I'll start with a bit about me, my name is Jake, I'm 20, 5'7, about 160 pounds, average build, brown hair. Always been into girls, had lots of sex and never struggled getting it.

It was a Friday night, and my buddy invited me over for some beer, so I got to his place around 9 pm, and there was 4 other people there, we were all drinking and having fun playing cards, we were all getting pretty drunk at this point and everyone ran out of booze, they all decided they were gonna walk to the liquor store, I still had lots of booze left and didn't feel like spending an hour walking so I stayed.

I was laying on the couch and about 5 minutes after they left my friends dad came downstairs, his name is mike, he's maybe 50, about 6'2 with the typical dad bod, I didn't even know he was here. I asked him how he was and he said "good, how about you?" Good I replied. He was only wearing boxers, he must have been sleeping, he said he was just grabbing some water, He was standing there just having small talk with me. I couldn't help but notice the outline of his cock in his grey boxers. It looked big, I think he caught me staring and said " well I'm gonna head back to bed you guys have fun."

Not sure what came over me but all I could picture in my head was the outline of his cock and imagining pulling them down and watching his cock spring out. I snuck upstairs and walked to his room, the whole way there I was trying to come up with a reason I should even be in his room, I slowly opened the door and saw him laying in bed, he was sleeping.

I was shaking so bad, I just wanted to see his cock, I wanted to see the actual size of it. I stood at the end of his bed looking at him, my mind started going everywhere, I was extremely nervous, I don't know what happened to me but I was basically drooling thinking about him, without even realizing what I was doing I lifted up the covers, crawled into the blanket, all the way up to his cock, I was looking right at it even tho I Couldn't see anything. I decided to go for it, I gently grabbed his boxers and pulled, his cock sprang out and hit me in the lips.

I was starting to go crazy, never had I imagined I would be doing this, but the smell of him, the way his cock felt when it hit my lips, and the booze, I needed to. I gently grabbed it, staring at it, it just have been 8" long and 6" thick, a slight curve to it, and a huge head, I gently wrapped my lips around the head and started to swirl my tongue, he must have been having a sexy dream because he was letting out soft moans, I started to take more of him in my mouth, even tho it barely fit, pushing farther and farther down, at this point I hoped he'd wake up, in my head all I was thinking was "I wonder if I could take it all?" So down I pushed, his head hit the back of my throat, it felt huge and I didn't think there was any chance of me getting it all in, but figured I'd try.

With a good push the head of his beautiful cock popped into my throat and I pushed, had my lips wrapped around the base of my cock, and he woke up, lifted the blankets and the first thing he seen was me with my lips wrapped around the base of his cock, he didn't say a word, he just grabbed my head with both hands and he started to face fuck me, I had no idea how I was doing this but for whatever reason I wasn't gagging, maybe it's because of how turned on I was, but I didn't care I was just enjoying it. He was using my throat like he paid for it and I was loving it. My eyes were watering, there was saliva everywhere, after about 5 minutes of him throat fucking me, he pulled me off.

He pulled me up so my face was right in front of his, he kissed me, I always thought kissing a guy would be weird but I loved it, we started to make out and he was shoving his tongue in my mouth, I was straddling him and could feel his soaking wet cock. He asked if I would take my clothes off and I didn't hesitate, I was completely naked besides the womens thong I was wearing, (I've always had a thing about wearing them) I sat back on him and continued to make out with him, he asked me if I would keep sucking him until he came, but all I could feel was his big cock pressing against my ass, I reached down, pulled my thong to the side, grabbed his cock, "what are you doing?" He said. Without saying anything I put the head of his cock against my hole, pushed down on him and his head popped into me, it hurt like hell so I just sat there for a minute kissing him, I slowly started to work farther down, "you don't have to do this," he said in a gentle voice.

"I want to feel every inch of you inside me," I whispered in his ear, I pushed down on him until I could feel his balls against me.

He was huge and I needed a minute, it felt like he was gonna rip me, after I adjusted to his size I started to grind back and forth, feeling him slide in and out, he was moaning, I was moaning, it was starting to feel very good, I put my feet down, sat up and started to bounce my ass on his cock, I couldn't believe how good it felt and I was just getting hornier and I started to bounce harder, going all the way up and slamming back down onto him. After a couple minutes my legs were getting tired, I stopped and said "Would you please fuck me any way you want?" he got up and asked me to lay down, he came on top of me, put my feet on his shoulders and put some weight on me so my knees were against the mattress, with no hands he slid back into me, all the way until his balls were against my ass.

He started to fuck me really hard, slamming into me, it was maybe only a minute of him pounding me and he said he was gonna cum, "inside me please, I want to feel you push every inch of that cock inside me and then I want to feel you fill me up please," I said, and with that he pushed all the way inside me and I could feel him cumming, I had my hands on the back of neck and as he was cumming I pulled him in to kiss me, I was so turned on I started to cum all over myself, After he filled me we both layed there for a minute, he looked at me and said "think we should take a quick shower," I agreed and followed him into his bathroom.

We both got in the shower, I could barely stand my legs were shaking so bad, he took some soap and washed me off, and then I took the soap and washed him, I was definitely teasing him by "washing" his cock but I was just playing with it, he was fully hard again, and I took the water and rinsed him off, he went to shut the water off and I stopped him.

I got on my knees and took him back In my mouth, sucking his cock, until I was deepthroating him again, I pulled off and asked him to use me, and with that he grabbed my head, and began face fucking me again, slamming his cock into my throat, something came over me and all I wanted to do was please him, I wasn't gonna stop him from doing anything, I just sat there and let him fuck my throat, he pulled out and a shot of cum hit my face, without even thinking I took him right down my throat, wrapped my arms around him, and held myself with my lips around the base of his cock as I could feel him cumming In my throat, I held there until he was empty, I pulled off and we got out and I got dressed, "I would love if we could do that again," I said.

He replied "Anytime you want and next time you could do some stuff to me."

I took his phone number, went back downstairs and sat on the couch, and not 5 minutes later everyone walked through the door and I acted like nothing happened....

To be continued....